Type keyword(s) to search

Kyle Richards: Pantene Poster Girl

• Start Topic

I wish Kyle would have a makeover. Have all that hair chopped off to a manageable length with a cute/glamorous, current style. Looking closely at Kyle, she has her share of wrinkles, possibly from all the sun or tanning, and that long, long hair just dates her and makes her look older. Her hair is nice and thick, so she could wear it any way she wanted to.

I will go with the lies about Kim being replaced by Kathy. Not that Monty isn't lying, I just don't think Kyle would touch that.

This shit with Monty is hysterical. It is also sad. He truly believes whatever Kim is throwing his way.

High doses of pain meds (combined with alcohol) can make you believe anything, even the garbage Kim spews!

• Love 1

Kyle in an effort to protect her phony image, won't be disclosing much for her TV Land show. Never heard of the TV land network.Guess that was the best they could do? On before 'The Love Boat' and after 'All in the Family.'

I give it one season. Not a Kyle hater, just live in the reality of the dirty little secrets the Richards sisters keep under wraps.

• Love 2

Kyle in an effort to protect her phony image, won't be disclosing much for her TV Land show. Never heard of the TV land network.Guess that was the best they could do? On before 'The Love Boat' and after 'All in the Family.'

I give it one season. Not a Kyle hater, just live in the reality of the dirty little secrets the Richards sisters keep under wraps.

I dare Kyle to make this into somewhat of an All in the Family. It is a dark comedy or at least thats what articles claim it will be. Lets see how much of the envelope she will push.

Name one TV Land show. Anyone? I'm thinking this is going to be seriously low budget. More power to ya Kyle if your making some bucks off of this but I don't expect it to be the next big hit.

Younger. But I don't know that I would have watched it without the imprimatur of Darren Star (Sex and the City), Sutton Foster (Bunheads and Thoroughly Modern Millie), and Debi Mazar (just everything). Younger has some clunkers, but overall I'd highly recommend it. Plus Hot in Cleveland is on TV Land because the ads are on all the time.

• Love 3

Name one TV Land show. Anyone? I'm thinking this is going to be seriously low budget. More power to ya Kyle if your making some bucks off of this but I don't expect it to be the next big hit.

Hot In Cleveland was brilliant in its own twisted way and the four leads had terrific chemistry (the stunt casting in each ep added to the fun). Younger started out slow but seems to be coming into its own and also has a great cast/crew.

TV Land is willing to take chances with the content of its original programming, so I think it'll do really well if it's approached with nothing being off limits. I'd love to see it done with Kyle narrating like Arrested Development or Wonder Years - it could be seriously dark and funny (and probably a bit therapeutic for Kyle), but I doubt they'll go that direction. Regardless, I'll give it some time to see where it goes.

• Love 1

I just saw a picture of Kyle's daughters all together and the older ones all look like Scheana from Vanderpump Rules. I know, that had nothing to do with anything but I found that interesting and I can't believe I never noticed before.

• Love 1
(edited)

Wow! Kyle looks great and very happy.

I know her hair looks great and she looks at least 5 years younger.

I think Ms Kyle has finally got herself a stylist. If she has please let the church say: AMEN.

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 5

So I guess Kyle will get to finally tell her story of growing up.  We have heard an under the influence Kim tell hers, Kathy Hilton's enemies tell theira and now it is up to the baby to tell her side of things.

I am having nostalgic thoughts about that Seinfeld episode of man hands while looking at your post above.

Seriously. And, Kyle, step away from the dye pot -- you're approaching Superman blue with that shade.

I actually like that look on her better then those over flowing sundresses she used to wear.

Totes better than the caftans.  It's not my favorite; I question high waisted pants on such a short woman.  However, I bet she certainly stood out in the crowd.

Yeah..I do agree that the high waisted pants make her look shorter on the top.

Higher waisted pants should be for people with shorter legs and longer waists to make one look more even (if that makes sense)

The bride's dress was a little too covered up. She does have a lovely long neck and I appreciate losing the strapless look for now I just think there could have been a different neckline. I can't tell who all was in the wedding party-it appeared Brooke was dressed in the appropriate hue. Farrah's looked too dark. Underwhelmed by Paris' dress however, she looked great and seemed very smiley for Paris.

I hope Kyle provides us with more pics in the near future.

So the hated sister, Kyle and family were included in the family weddings....hmm, not a peep out of Brandi who was crowing all over town that SHE was invited to Kathy's Christmas party but not Kyle and was closer to the family than most people think....did I miss a picture of Brandi at the weddings?!?!?!? 

• Love 3

Totes better than the caftans.  It's not my favorite; I question high waisted pants on such a short woman.  However, I bet she certainly stood out in the crowd.

Something about that image is off -- it almost looks like Kyle was photoshopped in. Or her head was photoshopped in. Odd, veddy odd.

Paris looked beautiful (never said that before!) and I love that soft blue and style. 

• Love 1

So the hated sister, Kyle and family were included in the family weddings....hmm, not a peep out of Brandi who was crowing all over town that SHE was invited to Kathy's Christmas party but not Kyle and was closer to the family than most people think....did I miss a picture of Brandi at the weddings?!?!?!? 

I think Kathy indulged Kim and let her deliver a slap to Kyle by having Brandi at the holiday party.  I am certain if Kathy had known how Kim had been drinking and drugging there may have been a different guest list.

The problem is the Richards cousins all despise Brandi after the nonsense she pulled this year.  No more parties for brandi at the Hiltons. 

• Love 1

I think Kathy indulged Kim and let her deliver a slap to Kyle by having Brandi at the holiday party.  I am certain if Kathy had known how Kim had been drinking and drugging there may have been a different guest list.

The problem is the Richards cousins all despise Brandi after the nonsense she pulled this year.  No more parties for brandi at the Hiltons. 

I don't think Kyle was even in town during the party and I don't believe "Brandi" herself was invited she came along as a guest of Kim.  I was being sarcastic - Kim certainly has issues with Kyle but I don't think she is "hated" maybe resented.  I also think it is a great thing for the Richards/Hiltons to ice Brandi out.  I believe that Brandi has a deep hatred of all things Kyle and was throwing that out there to please her fans and delude herself.  And because she put that out there on twitter so definitively, Brandi now looks like the fool she is....

• Love 3

Thank you for posting all the details of the wedding.  It makes me wish I'd been on the guest list!  Nikki's dress and her mother's are phenomenal!  I don't care for Kyle's ensemble at all.  It's out of place there, and pants don't belong at an event as formal as this one.  Black is also out of place at a wedding, especially a summer wedding.  To me, Kyle resembles a Spanish matador.  There are so many colors and styles available to Kyle that I'm sure she would have looked lovely in a dress. To me, Kyle TOTALLY missed the boat at this event.  The other strange dress was Chelsea Clinton's, although it's her choice and wasn't out of place like Kyle's was.

The menu had my mouth watering.  There wasn't one thing on it that I didn't want to taste!  Rick's wallet is going to be a whole lot lighter after he pays for all of this.  There is so much to read that I'm going to have to finish it later!

• Love 3

I'm not exactly sure how they did it but the Hiltons managed to make a Claridge's/Kensington event seem, to me, positively nouveau riche. And I could have happily gone the rest of my life without seeing Paris preening on the steps of Claridge's upon her arrival, or anywhere for that matter. Was kind of surprised the pic of Kathy was coming OUT of the hairdressers.

And Kyle, black? W/ slacks? For a summer garden wedding? Please. Agree with matador/toreador comparison. Maybe I'm just in a bad mood but even thought the Portia-pose was just a little too precious. Ugh. Hiltons. Ugh.

• Love 5
(edited)

This black outfit is a perfect example of why I've always felt, since Day 1, that Kim has more common sense than Kyle does.  Put aside the drinking and other addictions, and Kim is actually way ahead of Kyle in many ways, IMHO.  Kyle is still stuck in her junior high days, like an older Portia, and she makes rash judgments all the time.  Sometimes, I wonder whether she has anything between her two ears.  At least, Kim has good sense in the basics and, if she isn't drinking, seems to make sound choices.

Even a moderately good designer could have put Kyle into a dress that hid her flaws and made her look terrific.  This black get-up was a major, major flaw where mindful society is concerned.  Most of us regular people already know not to wear black to a wedding because it signifies wishing the couple bad luck.  In a family of fighters like the Hiltons are, it raises the question of why Kyle was wearing it, whether the sisters were feuding, etc., etc.  If I were Kathy and Nicky, I would honestly be offended, and I'm not easily offended over things like that.  Do we know that Kyle and Kathy are getting along well?  I can almost hear Kyle laugh and say, "I'm going to wear black!  Ha, ha, ha!"

ETA:  Something else I thought was strange:  Where was a pic of the bride and groom?  Where was a pic of the groom's family?  LOVED the monogrammed shoes!  I never saw those before.

Edited by Lura
  • Love 1

CosmicMuffin, the "unforgettable" blouse with the bow tie???  When was that?  I don't remember it.  At least Kim didn't wear it to a wedding -- or did she?  :)

• Love 1

This black outfit is a perfect example of why I've always felt, since Day 1, that Kim has more common sense than Kyle does.  Put aside the drinking and other addictions, and Kim is actually way ahead of Kyle in many ways, IMHO.  Kyle is still stuck in her junior high days, like an older Portia, and she makes rash judgments all the time.  Sometimes, I wonder whether she has anything between her two ears.  At least, Kim has good sense in the basics and, if she isn't drinking, seems to make sound choices.

Even a moderately good designer could have put Kyle into a dress that hid her flaws and made her look terrific.  This black get-up was a major, major flaw where mindful society is concerned.  Most of us regular people already know not to wear black to a wedding because it signifies wishing the couple bad luck.  In a family of fighters like the Hiltons are, it raises the question of why Kyle was wearing it, whether the sisters were feuding, etc., etc.  If I were Kathy and Nicky, I would honestly be offended, and I'm not easily offended over things like that.  Do we know that Kyle and Kathy are getting along well?  I can almost hear Kyle laugh and say, "I'm going to wear black!  Ha, ha, ha!"

ETA:  Something else I thought was strange:  Where was a pic of the bride and groom?  Where was a pic of the groom's family?  LOVED the monogrammed shoes!  I never saw those before.

There are lots of pictures out there-Paris Hilton has some on her Twitter site.  The grooms sisters appeared to be part of the wedding party they have the same color dress as Paris, Brooke and Farrah.  The groom's father committed suicide and I believe there is one of the groom's mother.  There are some candid photos of the bride and groom.  Mostly a lot of solo pictures of the dress.

• Love 1

Just a note about the Richards' sisters it is really only Kim and Kyle that do the not speaking to each other.  Kathy and Kyle speak, Kathy posts pictures of having Portia spending the night,  obviously we have seen Kathy at Kyle's events and other RHOBH events.

About five or six years ago Rick Hilton promised Mauricio and his father a better contract with Hilton & Hyland and Mauricio pitched a different fee structure and approach to marketing.  Rick never followed through.  Mauricio and his father along with Billy Rose, an entertainment attorney, started The Agency.  The agents have a different commission schedule and Mauricio implemented his various marketing ideas.  Within a very short period of time The Agency became the #2 real estate firm in LA with Coldwell Banker being #1.  Hilton-Hyland is not in the mix.   Kathy and Kyle do not publicly debate the issue and folks like Kim and Brandi bringing it up are not helpful.  Kyle and Kathy maintained their relationship and obviously between  Kim and the business break they may not spend as much time together.  It seems the cousins have always had a close relationship in spite of their parents' differences.

I do not believe and from viewing the pictures the black rule applied at the wedding.  There are numerous female guests wearing black.  Kyle is crazy about her niece Nicky and Nicky is a style maven.  I am sure Kyle wore the outfit-which I think makes her look like a waiter, with the blessings of the Hilton ladies.  No one can accuse Kyle of trying to upstage the mother of the bride in her waiter gear.  I do not believe Kyle or Kathy look for ways to tick each other off.  I do think they have very different ways of handling Kim and that probably won't change.

• Love 5
(edited)

CosmicMuffin, the "unforgettable" blouse with the bow tie???  When was that?  I don't remember it.  At least Kim didn't wear it to a wedding -- or did she?  :)

The shirt is more famous than Kim is. giphy.gif

ETA: As far as I know, she has never worn it to a wedding, just on national television. 

Edited by MatildaMoody
  • Love 13

...  The groom's father committed suicide and I believe there is one of the groom's mother.  There are some candid photos of the bride and groom.  Mostly a lot of solo pictures of the dress.

I was curious as to how the groom's family took the news of the impending nuptials. (Glancing around for lightning bolt...)

This black outfit is a perfect example of why I've always felt, since Day 1, that Kim has more common sense than Kyle does.  Put aside the drinking and other addictions, and Kim is actually way ahead of Kyle in many ways, IMHO.  Kyle is still stuck in her junior high days, like an older Portia, and she makes rash judgments all the time.  Sometimes, I wonder whether she has anything between her two ears.  At least, Kim has good sense in the basics and, if she isn't drinking, seems to make sound choices. ...

I wonder if the guests were treated to a very special Kyle Richards Splits display!
  • Love 2
(edited)

I wonder if the guests were treated to a very special Kyle Richards Splits display!

That's probably why she wore pants.

Edited by EVS
  • Love 6

Thanks so much, MatildaMoody, for the GIF of Kim in the crazy shirt. How did I not notice the gold wedge descending beside the ruffle in the shirt fabric? And of course, whatever they wear for their TH they wear for every TH all season. I made my post and then went off to work, so I couldn't get back to this until now, but I probably would have just found a link to a still of the shirt. Crazy Kim in the Crazy Blouse is so much better. But she didn't wear it to any weddings that we know of.

• Love 2

Just a note about the Richards' sisters it is really only Kim and Kyle that do the not speaking to each other.  Kathy and Kyle speak, Kathy posts pictures of having Portia spending the night,  obviously we have seen Kathy at Kyle's events and other RHOBH events.

About five or six years ago Rick Hilton promised Mauricio and his father a better contract with Hilton & Hyland and Mauricio pitched a different fee structure and approach to marketing.  Rick never followed through.  Mauricio and his father along with Billy Rose, an entertainment attorney, started The Agency.  The agents have a different commission schedule and Mauricio implemented his various marketing ideas.  Within a very short period of time The Agency became the #2 real estate firm in LA with Coldwell Banker being #1.  Hilton-Hyland is not in the mix.   Kathy and Kyle do not publicly debate the issue and folks like Kim and Brandi bringing it up are not helpful.  Kyle and Kathy maintained their relationship and obviously between  Kim and the business break they may not spend as much time together.  It seems the cousins have always had a close relationship in spite of their parents' differences.

I do not believe and from viewing the pictures the black rule applied at the wedding.  There are numerous female guests wearing black.  Kyle is crazy about her niece Nicky and Nicky is a style maven.  I am sure Kyle wore the outfit-which I think makes her look like a waiter, with the blessings of the Hilton ladies.  No one can accuse Kyle of trying to upstage the mother of the bride in her waiter gear.  I do not believe Kyle or Kathy look for ways to tick each other off.  I do think they have very different ways of handling Kim and that probably won't change.

Wearing black to a wedding is not new nor is it taboo anymore. I went to a wedding, nephews, this June, and there were quite a few in black dresses, all formal dresses and they all looked lovely IMO. No women's tuxedos though, I guess no one was into trend setting! LOL

• Love 4