Type keyword(s) to search

First Looks: Upcoming Episodes

• Start Topic

On ‎9‎/‎29‎/‎2016 at 0:02 AM, breezy424 said:

I.  Do we have an equal word for a man in the same situation? 

oh, I just call him "Jack." 

KIDDING!  KIDDING!  DEAR GOD, THE LAST THING I WANT TO WORRY ABOUT IN THIS WORLD IS ANOTHER MAN!  GOD FORBID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Love 2
On 9/28/2016 at 9:02 PM, breezy424 said:

I guess my point was missed but it was about the use of the word 'mistress'.  It's about the word itself - a woman other than his wife with whom a married man has a continuing sexual relationship.  'His' mistress.  Do we have an equal word for a man in the same situation?  Nope.  It's a 'special' name reserved just for women and has a specific female connotation.  Let's get into the 21st century.  Men and women are equal.  When referring to a married woman having an affair, it's her lover or her affair.  Keep the same for the man. 

Sorry, but the woman who David cheating with has no obligation to the sanctity of David and Shannon's marriage.  David made the vow, not his affair.  Just as David had no obligation to the sanctity of his affair and her husband.  If this woman and her husband had an agreement of fidelity, then that is on her.  I don't know to what extent what this woman's friendship with Shannon was.  If they were truly friends, then, of course, the friendship would come into play.

In any event, my comment about 'mistress' really had nothing to do specifically with David and Shannon.  It was about the use of the word 'mistress'.

I still don't have a problem with the term "mistress".

Another question....

If married, the mistress, or marriage wrecking bitch in an affair makes a cuckold of her husband. What do you call the cheating fucking assholes wife? Is there a term for her aside from "a wronged woman"?

16 States Where You Can Get That Cheating Jerk Thrown in Jail

http://www.womansday.com/relationships/dating-marriage/a50994/adultery-laws/

• Love 1

Oh, I cannot wait for Tamra to spit talk/scream right up in Vickie's ugly Dee Snider looking mug.   I also can't wait for a hyperventilating Tamra.   She's not a half bad actress.   

• Love 8

I will say that Tamra is reality tv gold herself...just in a different way then vicki and shannon are.  Which is everyones favorite tamra meltdown?

When tamra found out her son tattoed his inner lip in season 4?

When tamra asked Simon fir a divorce in season 5?

Her cyst and desist rant against Jeana in season 6?

Her season 9 meltodwn in Bali where she ran away in tears?

Or will it be her having a meldown in Ireland this season?

Such a hard thing to decide.

• Love 5
14 minutes ago, Mu Shu said:

My favorite is when they are in some vacation spot and a barefoot Tamra runs away  shrieking "You'll never see me again!!!".  

That was a good one. at the time I was thinking "Yeah, right!"

• Love 7
6 hours ago, JAYJAY1979 said:

I will say that Tamra is reality tv gold herself...just in a different way then vicki and shannon are.  Which is everyones favorite tamra meltdown?

Her cyst and desist rant against Jeana in season 6?

And Tamball's freakouts at the reunions, 1 where she yowled "It's my opiiiiiiiiiinion!!!" at Alexis and 1 where she was trying to start with Gretch-n-Slade and stormed off to call Slade's ex. 

This has been Tam's MO every season: mix it up til something happens -- get increasingly agitated (especially if alcohol is involved) -- realize her self-perceived position of authority is teetering -- cuss like a sailor -- scream uncontrollably -- weep profusely and wail about how hard everything is and how put upon she is and what a bloody perpetual victim she is. Always a victim of someone else's actions.

The Dublin trip meltdown where we see her screaming in Vix's face is actually disturbing -- 
I understand getting angry but that level of uncontrolled rage? Maybe her kids have seen that stuff at home.  And then we have the tears and hyperventilation. Biz as usual for OC's Trashballs, um, Tamballs.

I wonder what her fellow congregants think about all this.

Edited by steelcitysister
caught a typo, caught a typo, caught a tyyyypo just now
  • Love 5
On 10/7/2016 at 6:49 PM, WireWrap said:

Andy asked for OC reunion questions Monday on his FB page! That means they should be filming it in the next couple of weeks.

As if Andy would ask anything meaningful or have the balls to do a hard follow up questions and not let them skate past.

Bwwwwwaaahhhh!

• Love 4
16 hours ago, Giselle said:

Previews showed them at a dairy, why couldn't a cow have kicked Vicki in the head?

One dark night, when we were all in bed... Mrs. Dubrow left a lantern in the shed... The cow kicked it over, and Miss Gunvalson said... "That cow should've brought me a casserole!"

• Love 7
On 10/2/2016 at 9:57 AM, JAYJAY1979 said:

Her cyst and desist decease rant against Jeana in season 6?

Fixed that for you.  You gave old Tamra too much credit (and intelligence.) 

On 10/2/2016 at 4:02 PM, Mu Shu said:

My favorite is when they are in some vacation spot and a barefoot Tamra runs away  shrieking "You'll never see me again!!!".  

You and me both.  The thought of never seeing her again fills my daydreams, along with unicorns, rainbows, candy corn, puppies and kittens.  But alas, God hates me because Tamra is that cockroach that survives every type of bug bomb and assault and returns.

• Love 4
On Friday, September 30, 2016 at 8:38 PM, Giselle said:

I still don't have a problem with the term "mistress".

Another question....

If married, the mistress, or marriage wrecking bitch in an affair makes a cuckold of her husband. What do you call the cheating fucking assholes wife? Is there a term for her aside from "a wronged woman"?

16 States Where You Can Get That Cheating Jerk Thrown in Jail

http://www.womansday.com/relationships/dating-marriage/a50994/adultery-laws/

I've used manstress, manster, and side dick for the other man in the affair. Side dick is my preferred term.

• Love 2
26 minutes ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

So, the tea that Kelly spills on Part 2 of the bus ride from hell is that Vicki said that

Hide contents

David "beat the shit out of" Shannon.

I suspect that Vicki told Kelly a lot of dirt on the others so that Kelly could spill all the details as pay back for the others threatening to not film with her. What she didn't expect is that they would all film with her, per productions request, but that Kelly would spill anyway. Hmmm, it looks like Vicki set Kelly up as fall guy to take the others down in hopes that no one noticed her dirty finger prints on everything Kelly did/said.

Which is a new twist on what she, Vicki, and Tamra did to take Heather down using Shannon during Shannon's first season.

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 3
12 hours ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

So, the tea that Kelly spills on Part 2 of the bus ride from hell is that Vicki said that

Hide contents

David "beat the shit out of" Shannon.

I imagine it might have resulted in that arrest that David had 5 or 6 years ago. If true, Vicki is quite possibly the least aware housewife in the history of the franchise if she's using this as an example of Shannon's lies. Additionally, it demonstrates that Vicki's empathy either never existed or is fundamentally broken.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, steelcitysister said:

I can't recall -- has this already been posted?

http://www.allaboutthetea.com/2016/07/26/david-beador-pled-guilty-to-battery-against-wife-shannon-beador/

Good reveal, PM2!

Yea, we talked about it a lot when they first joined the show.  There were numerous stories published about the incident.  Shannon said in an interview when she first joined and the topic came up, that David never really abused her that night - that she only called the cops because she thought that doing so would make the argument stop. Always sounded strange to me. 

My guess is that Vicki (or Kelly) will say that Shannon confided that David really had knocked her around, and that she lied about it later to help get him off.  Or maybe that the incident that resulted in his arrest wasn't the first time he had abused her. One thing for sure, it has to be more than just bringing up the arrest, which is hardly a secret. 

• Love 2
41 minutes ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

Keep in mind that whatever Vicki said is being filtered through Kelly. I kind of have a feeling that Kelly is not the most reliable person for repeating things accurately...

Very true but Vicki isn't the most honest storyteller out there either, I have no doubts that Vicki was passing on things to Kelly that the others said to her in confidence and possibly embellishing it to boot. LOL

• Love 1
On 10/19/2016 at 3:56 AM, Ubiquitous said:

Holy shit!

The police report where David was arrested for domestic came out before Shannon's first season was shown.  The details were not talked about though.  I REALLY hope someone has some deep dirty stuff on Vicki because it being revealed, or her thinking it COULD be revealed, couldn't happen to a more deserving person.  Hopefully these women will realize loose lips Gunvelson is not someone to share your innermost thoughts with.  Or I'd be down with them telling her fake stuff just to see how long it takes to surface.

Spousal abuse is serious nasty business.  I don't know what truly happened and maybe it doesn't happen any longer but this isn't a topic one should threaten anyone with exposing.  There are kids involved!  

Edited by Natalie68
Man, shoulda read before I responded! Y'all already did it!
  • Love 7

In light of Kelly's blog, I find this conversation between her and Tamra after Ireland interesting.  Does she have selective amnesia?  I'm not excusing what the other ladies did in Ireland, but geez Kelly, how are we supposed to believe you when you're conversations on the show and your blogs now say very different things.

Can Tamra and Kelly move on?

Oh and Kelly?  The correct phrasing would be "Heather is the master and everyone is the puppet."  Notrocious indeed.

Edited by slitz
  • Love 4
18 minutes ago, slitz said:

Woo!  What's my prize?  A #Gramballs trucker hat?

You get a "free" cruise where you have to sit for 5 hours listening to why you should become an "insurance seller " and buy your leads and turn over a big chunk of your commission to Coto insurance.  You also get some day old shrimp and flat diet coke.  And, for only 20 bucks, you get to pose with Vicki for a photo.  Michael will email your photo once most of the fug gets shopped from Vicki.  Congratulations! You are a major prize winner!

• Love 6
Just now, Mu Shu said:

You get a "free" cruise where you have to sit for 5 hours listening to why you should become an "insurance seller " and buy your leads and turn over a big chunk of your commission to Coto insurance.  You also get some day old shrimp and flat diet coke.  And, for only 20 bucks, you get to pose with Vicki for a photo.  Michael will email your photo once most of the fug gets shopped from Vicki.  Congratulations! You are a major prize winner!

And I was just telling a coworker how I never win anything!  And now here I am, a major prize weiner winner!  Oh happy day!

• Love 6

Earlier in the season, after the 70s party, Vicki made a comment about David and Shannon. Something like, "Imagine how he speaks/treats her." This was after he went off on Vicki at the party. Tamra didn't want to engage in that conversation. Vicki has been planning this narrative all season. She was planting seeds. What a disgusting, notrocious bitch.

• Love 7
6 minutes ago, DeeplyShallow said:

Earlier in the season, after the 70s party, Vicki made a comment about David and Shannon. Something like, "Imagine how he speaks/treats her." This was after he went off on Vicki at the party. Tamra didn't want to engage in that conversation. Vicki has been planning this narrative all season. She was planting seeds. What a disgusting, notrocious bitch.

From your lips to Andy's ears.  What is it going to take to stop rewarding this useless sack of <insert appropriate adjective here>?

• Love 2
3 hours ago, slitz said:

In light of Kelly's blog, I find this conversation between her and Tamra after Ireland interesting.  Does she have selective amnesia?  I'm not excusing what the other ladies did in Ireland, but geez Kelly, how are we supposed to believe you when you're conversations on the show and your blogs now say very different things.

Can Tamra and Kelly move on?

Oh and Kelly?  The correct phrasing would be "Heather is the master and everyone is the puppet."  Notrocious indeed.

Another faked scene with Tamra claiming to be able to forgive and move on.  Granted she didn't tolerate Kelly's defense and I sure don't get the -"you understand me."  

The season was pretty believable until they try these last minute fake reconciliations. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, DeeplyShallow said:

Its all very interesting, because none of this is a secret.  Shannon has done several interviews about all of this (linked one below) during her first season. She has never been quiet about the fact that David was arrested for Domestic Abuse, and surely the kids already know about it, since she did all the interviews.  I guess there exists the possibility that a large percentage of the audience doesn't know since it was never addressed on the show, but it still seems there must be much more to what Vicki reveals. Shannon said on Twitter that what Vicki said is horrendous and a complete lie, so it must be much more than just about his arrest. 

http://www.allabouttrh.com/2015/10/07/shannon-beador-confirms-husband-was-arrested-years-ago-for-domestic-abuse-charges/

• Love 2