Type keyword(s) to search

First Looks: Upcoming Episodes

• Start Topic

I wonder if Ryan and Briana's house smells like his unbridled rage and restraining orders?  

I'm also appalled at the utter disrespect they both show Vicki.  I think Brooks is just another reason for Briana to pick on her mother.  With Brooks gone, she'll team up with Tamra and find something else to needle her about.

Shut up Ryan and Briana!

• Love 17

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/brooks-ayers-fighting-back-against-meghan-king-edmonds-health-details-2015110

Brooks giving away what he said in the Reunion taping.  He continues to sound less and less believable. He issued the infamous Cease & Desist letter to Meghan.  Yawn..

Oh but if his threats make Bravo drop Meghan, I'll be eternally grateful. What the ladies don't realize is Meghan will simply move on to her next victim. Oh wait, if she starts with Tamra, she can stay a while.

• Love 7

Oh God, we're back to 'the affair'....again. 

So Brianna caved in and is staying at Vicks'.  And Vicks is going to sell the business or have Michael, Ryan or Brianna take over.  Yeah, right.  Sure.  The only thing I know for sure is that Vicks loves her grandchildren...or wait, Vicks is hoping that her grandchildren will fill her bottomless pit need for love. 

So, Vick's house smells musky.  Maybe it rained recently?  All I know is that this is a totally dysfunctional family.  Brianna and Ryan....Vicks and Brooks....  Michael and his not to be revealed address in San Diego...

Reminder to self - plan a bonding session with my daughter creating a 'natural' beauty mask.  We just bake cookies.  And eat the batter - it's controversial but I've doing it since I was I kid and haven't died.  And neither have my kids.

• Love 10

Hmm I didn't read anything in that article that made him sound less and less believable.

I thought the purpose for the non-traditional treatments were to build him up for more chemo?  Now no more chemo.  The treatments were back in April and six months later his numbers are down.  Also how does Brooks know how much research Meghan has done?  He also started the article by saying the only thing he was battling were these women and then said he was battling cancer.  Not a great interview. 

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 3

He issued the infamous Cease & Desist letter to Meghan.  

Guys!  Please!  Everyone knows that in Housewives world, it's called a "Cyst and Decease" letter.  

Edited by OhGromit
  • Love 22

The only thing I remember from this First View is my annoyance with Tamra saying this was her "first baptism". This moron apparently failed to read about baptisms and that it only happens once.

Sure, she can only be baptized once, but I'm pretty sure she has married and divorced Satan on multiple occasions.  He's #1 on her contact list and speed dial. 

• Love 9

After the house discussion between she and Ryan, Briana can never again accuse her mother or Brooks of being dramatic.  Give it a rest you two.  I love how Vicki is going to sell or hand over the business in 10 years.  That Ryan could not look less interested..  I can only imagine Ryan's treatment of clients if his behavior at the finale towards Judy is any indication.  Somehow Briana and Ryan managed to make Meghan's chin zits more interesting.

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 6

Sure, she can only be baptized once, but I'm pretty sure she has married and divorced Satan on multiple occasions.  He's #1 on her contact list and speed dial. 

I don't think even 1000 baptisms could cleanse Tamra of her evilness.  If you splashed holy water on her, she might go up in flames.

• Love 10

Not sure where to put this, but I was looking at some Twitter accounts after the reunion. Vicki posted a dinner pic from after the taping with no other HWs with her, but Brianna was in the pic, and 3 friends. Her comments sounded final. I've never read Twitter accounts that closely or quickly after reunions. Do they always make it sound so dramatic about it being over? She makes it sound like she's done with the show. In the pic, both Vicki & Brianna look slimmer.

Edited by IKnowRight
  • Love 2

Not sure where to put this, but I was looking at some Twitter accounts after the reunion. Vicki posted a dinner pic from after the taping with no other HWs with her, but Brianna was in the pic, and 3 friends. Her comments sounded final. I've never read Twitter accounts that closely or quickly after reunions. Do they always make it sound so dramatic about it being over? She makes it sound like she's done with the show. In the pic, both Vicki & Brianna look slimmer.

Thanks for the heads up IKnowRight. Here's one of Vicki's tweets...sounds like she's finished. Vickie must have been devasted if Bravo did a montage of each time she flip-flopped regarding Brooks' cancer treatment and each time Brooks flip-flopped. There's little chance she can ever recover from that...it's all on film.

vickigunvalsonThanks ladies for taking me to dinner tonight. What a shocking season finale. Glad it's over. Time to move on to a bigger and brighter future. Love you girls

More:

https://instagram.com/p/8VyEI8LZLK/

https://instagram.com/p/8Uz3RorZPY/

Just having a chat with Andy...

CQRFdVPUkAAodOo.jpg

Edited by talula
  • Love 1

Thanks, zoeysmom, for the info. I never watch WWHL so didn't hear Shannon say all of that. I also missed a bunch of episodes through the years so this is all news to me. I have been curious about the years between college and her marriage to David. She never mentions anything about where she was, what she was doing, any jobs she had, etc. at least to my knowledge. If you know anything, I'd love to hear it. Thanks!

• Love 2

Thanks, zoeysmom, for the info. I never watch WWHL so didn't hear Shannon say all of that. I also missed a bunch of episodes through the years so this is all news to me. I have been curious about the years between college and her marriage to David. She never mentions anything about where she was, what she was doing, any jobs she had, etc. at least to my knowledge. If you know anything, I'd love to hear it. Thanks!

Shannon is pretty straightforward and if asked I am sure she would answer.  This is a woman who hops on a scale in front of viewers.  It just seems since it was 15 -25 years ago it might not be all that relevant.  I doubt she lounged around living off a trust or  was institutionalized.  Her mother and stepfather, I believe  were in real estate, so it would see odd they worked to support one or all of their three adult daughters. 

My husband was USC grad (where Shannon went to school) and knew many a trust fund baby.  Even if they had trusts they tended to go into family business or what he calls vanity businesses-not a lot of profit but hobby type and a tax deduction.  Boutiques, paid non-profit positions and party planning were the types of businesses he mentioned.

• Love 1

Why is Briana part of the Reunion? Oh joy we can hear about how much her mother lies, how much she hates Brooks and how Vicki's grandchildren are her everything.  There is just no upside to her. It is ridiculous Vicki alienates everyone and then they bring Briana on.  Don't really care about her or her uptight husband.

I doubt it is over for Vicki and I hope she is relegated to a friend and has to actually participate.

• Love 1

And charming Raging Ryan strikes again - Vicki's house is really dirty and smells weird. It smells like musk. This after Vicki offers to make Ryan a partner in her business, at which time that charmer told her she would be the silent partner, and while Vicki is putting down his baby. Tell me where I can find such an unevolved, angry, hyper-critical prince of a man.

I didn't see anything wrong with them commenting on how the house had changed since Brooks moved in with Vicki. I was amused at Vicki claiming she wanted to sell or pass on her business b/c she's always humble-bragging about how much she works!

• Love 8

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/brooks-ayers-fighting-back-against-meghan-king-edmonds-health-details-2015110

Brooks giving away what he said in the Reunion taping.  He continues to sound less and less believable. He issued the infamous Cease & Desist letter to Meghan.  Yawn..

He's desperate. How is he ever going to have a successful life now with just enough people knowing who and what he is.

A C&D, and she should 'change her ways'.....  Cute.

• Love 3

Thanks for the heads up IKnowRight. Here's one of Vicki's tweets...sounds like she's finished. Vickie must have been devasted if Bravo did a montage of each time she flip-flopped regarding Brooks' cancer treatment and each time Brooks flip-flopped. There's little chance she can ever recover from that...it's all on film.

vickigunvalsonThanks ladies for taking me to dinner tonight. What a shocking season finale. Glad it's over. Time to move on to a bigger and brighter future. Love you girls

I don't think that she'll give up her orange easily.  This show is a huge part of her income, and now with this going on, she'll need it to clear her name or at least try and generate a little goodwill somehow.

• Love 9

Why is Briana part of the Reunion? Oh joy we can hear about how much her mother lies, how much she hates Brooks and how Vicki's grandchildren are her everything.  There is just no upside to her. It is ridiculous Vicki alienates everyone and then they bring Briana on.  Don't really care about her or her uptight husband.

I doubt it is over for Vicki and I hope she is relegated to a friend and has to actually participate.

At this point, Briana seems to be the only person in Vicki's life that actually loves her. Considering the type of person that Vicki is, I can understand why she would need someone there to hold her hand. 

• Love 3

I agree that Tamra is a ditz, but in her defense I think she was referring to the fact that she was not christened as a child. Lots of people who were baptized as babies and then later in life get hit with the spirit and become very involved with church are baptized again. 

• Love 5

When the episode at the doctors office was on I paused on the scan report and read the entire thing. The thing that spoke the loudest to me was how dire those results were, and that whomever' scan it was was likely very, very ill. I just saw a video of Dr Terry making the comment that he hopes it isn't Brooks scan because the results showed "end of life" results. I go back and forth in thinking that either Bravo deceived us or Brooks and Vicki did.

Brianna almost seemed intent on making Vicki look bad with her comments about the house, and Brooks living there. Kind of passive aggressive towards her mother!

• Love 5

I just want to sing the "Let it Go" song to Brianna.  Brooks is there, get over it.  You can't pick your relative's partners, and that is just how it goes.  I really have never seen anyone leave a partner because of constant nagging from relative or friends.  I know it must happen, but it is rare.  

• Love 9

Bet Briana was there to soften the other HWs questioning Vicki's involvement in flip-flop-treatment-gate, cancer-gate and Detox Cleanse-gate. Unfortunately with help from Vicki and Brooks her orange has been squeezed into OJ by her cast mates. In addition, no one probably wanted to sit on her side of the couch and they may have needed Briana if Heather left, lol.

• Love 4

Bet Briana was there to soften the other HWs questioning Vicki's involvement in flip-flop-treatment-gate, cancer-gate and Detox Cleanse-gate. Unfortunately with help from Vicki and Brooks her orange has been squeezed into OJ by her cast mates. In addition, no one probably wanted to sit on her side of the couch and they may have needed Briana if Heather left, lol.

Why can't Tammy Sue come up w/ her own material?

https://instagram.com/p/8Y5yzoPCrh/

It was posted about a half hour ago.

• Love 1

I know there is supposed to be meaning surrounding the seating assignments for the reunions, but I have no idea what it is.

Apparently, those who sit on either side of Andy are "taking sides" on the issue that dominated the show. Thus, Vicki and Heather are on one side regarding Brooks' cancer-gate and Shannon, Tamra, and Meghan are on the other. What happened to Lizzie? Couldn't they get her on Vicki's couch to even things out?

• Love 2

Apparently, those who sit on either side of Andy are "taking sides" on the issue that dominated the show. Thus, Vicki and Heather are on one side regarding Brooks' cancer-gate and Shannon, Tamra, and Meghan are on the other. What happened to Lizzie? Couldn't they get her on Vicki's couch to even things out?

Lizzie said Bravo didn't invite her.

I don't think Vicki is leaving the show. She clarified in the Instagram comments that she was referring to her life with Brooks being over and it was time to move on. She didn't mean her time on the show was over.

• Love 3

Heather is not on Vicki/Brooks' side.  They just needed someone to sit on Vicki's side.

That said, I can't believe they didn't invite Lizzie.  She was with them and involved all season. Obviously Tamra's doing (including the demotion to friend of Housewives) since Lizzie has no problem calling out Tamra's two-faced sneakiness. Remember Bali?  Tamra also never got over the Marry, Shag, Kill game where Eddie said he wanted marry and shag Lizzie.

I'm worried that Tamra is getting the 'Bethenny' pull since Andy likes her, and soon (if not already) all the housewives will have to kiss her ass to keep their oranges.  This could also be why Vicki let all of Tamra's shit go while attacking the others.

Edited by cherry slushie
  • Love 11

To me the one's closest to Andy are going to have the most to talk about.  Heather might as well have had her own couch because she has nothing to talk about-unless it is Brooks' cancer crap.  Obviously, Meghan will  have the most to talk about and she is at the end.  I think that has more to do with seniority with this crew.  I a deeply saddened Vicki has not decided to move on because she offers ZERO.  To me all Vicki and Tamra are doing is creating their own controversy to stay on the show-they are the only two that really need the money.

• Love 3

No way is Icky quitting. This is who she is now. She wrecked her family, can't keep a relationship intact. She is desperate for attention and to think she is needed (she's not, Imo, for the show-OC women have to be a dime a dozen, lol.) None of her ideas for self-promotion have worked out too well. They will,have to drag her out, shrieking, splitting seams and popping buttons as she goes"

• Love 9

He's coming off desperate.  Manufactured drama?  Suing Meg?  Sure.  Let's talk about Club Detox.  Let's talk about your declaration without any prompting about pausing chemo.  And what would he even sue Meg for?

Edited by breezy424
  • Love 2

On another Bravo reality show, someone said that when a baby is not cute, you just politely say, "...he/she is so precious."

Brianna's son Troy is very precious.

Let's hope he grows out of his preciousness.  Truth be told, he doesn't look like either of them.  Maybe more Briana?  He's got Ragey's lips.

http://starcasm.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/Briana_Wolfsmith-Culberson_family_photo.jpg

Regardless, you know Ragey is going to keep them in crew cuts and raise them like Marines.

ETA - I mentioned here once before that my nephew looked like Rodney Dangerfield as a baby, while mr. slushie's niece was the perfect, curly blond, blue-eyed Gerber baby (people would literally stop and stare at how gorgeous she was).  9 years later, my nephew is gorgeous, Gerber baby, not so much (for now).  You never can tell, either way,

Edited by cherry slushie
  • Love 3

Heather is not on Vicki/Brooks' side.  They just needed someone to sit on Vicki's side.

That said, I can't believe they didn't invite Lizzie.  She was with them and involved all season. Obviously Tamra's doing (including the demotion to friend of Housewives) since Lizzie has no problem calling out Tamra's two-faced sneakiness. Remember Bali?  Tamra also never got over the Marry, Shag, Kill game where Eddie said he wanted marry and shag Lizzie.

I'm worried that Tamra is getting the 'Bethenny' pull since Andy likes her, and soon (if not already) all the housewives will have to kiss her ass to keep their oranges.  This could also be why Vicki let all of Tamra's shit go while attacking the others.

it is kind of irritating they bring Briana in for the Reunion but not Lizzie.  I noticed they filmed a birthday party for Lizzie and guess elected not to show it.  Her birthday is January 31st.  I guess there was little to go on at that time. 

• Love 3

This is strange- why would Briana go against her mother on the mother's side of the family being okay with Brooks?  We know Vicki and Brooks vacation with brother Billy, her son Michael, claims Briana is ridiculous. http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-orange-county/season-10/episode-1018/videos?clip=2913062  To me, it sounds like perhaps her aunts placate her. I think the bigger issue would be was the family okay with Donn?  He had long periods of under and unemployment, he was unfaithful throughout the marriage, the kids said they had little or no connection with Donn Season 1.  Briana comes off a little spoiled and something tells Joanna Steinmetz would not tolerate Vicki or her siblings telling her she could and could not date.

The twist Tamra puts on the request in Tahiti is unbelievable-Tamra wanted to talk to Briana and try and convince her Brooks was okay.  We never hear about these discrepancies though as Tamra and Vicki are too busy putting up a united front.  So much for Tamra being Vicki's warrior.  She did far more to create more doubt and drama for Briana.  I wonder who will go to the baptism-Brooks or Briana?

• Love 1

Actually, I think that is a nice family picture.

It's a beautiful photo - I was just trying to figure out who he looks like more. That and the fact that Ryan is probably going to scream at those kids if they put their feet on the couch (among other trivial things).

Edited by cherry slushie
  • Love 3

It's a beautiful photo - I was just trying to figure out who he looks like more. That and the fact that Ryan is probably going to scream at those kids if they put their feet on the couch (among other trivial things).

I hear ya. :-)

• Love 2

Lizzie said Bravo didn't invite her.

I think if I was Lizzie I would be happy they didn't invite me. She had the best season, she got to go on the trips, she got a paycheck (or I hope she did), and she didn't have to get involved in the b.s. or sit through the reunion of screaming bitches. 

• Love 9
ll I know is that this is a totally dysfunctional family.  Brianna and Ryan....Vicks and Brooks....  Michael and his not to be revealed address in San Diego...

Yes - totally agree there is something dysfunctional there.  I thought it was weird how Brianna kept saying how she was glad to be home, like they way you come home during breaks when you are in college.  But she is married with her own family now.  Her home is in OK.  And I think part of the reason she is unhappy there is that she had just not embraced it.  Yes, I am sure that it is not as exciting and cosmopolitan as the OC (lol), but she was like "We don't have parks there to take the kids to" - ?? I am sure there are parks that everyone in the subdivision goes to.  

Does anyone know what happened with Lizzie this year?  I mean obviously she was intended to be a housewife, she was filmed, attended all the parties, events, and trips.  So then what happened?  Was her storyline just not that interesting, is she this years Danielle?  I really am curious.

• Love 5

The ball is in Brooks court now and I think we will soon hear him say that he is just done with any and all HWs, including Meghan. LOL I don't think he will ever really take her to court despite his (empty) threats. LOL

Yes - totally agree there is something dysfunctional there.  I thought it was weird how Brianna kept saying how she was glad to be home, like they way you come home during breaks when you are in college.  But she is married with her own family now.  Her home is in OK.  And I think part of the reason she is unhappy there is that she had just not embraced it.  Yes, I am sure that it is not as exciting and cosmopolitan as the OC (lol), but she was like "We don't have parks there to take the kids to" - ?? I am sure there are parks that everyone in the subdivision goes to.  

Does anyone know what happened with Lizzie this year?  I mean obviously she was intended to be a housewife, she was filmed, attended all the parties, events, and trips.  So then what happened?  Was her storyline just not that interesting, is she this years Danielle?  I really am curious.

I think Briana was refering to childrens parks, maybe like an amusment park type. My brother and his family lived out of state and referred to our parents home, our childhood home, as "home" when they came back to visit as well. Our Mom is now in assisted living, dad passed years ago, and we all still talk about "home" like it is still ours despite having been sold a few years back, so I don't find it odd that Briana says this.

I had read that Lizzie decided to cut back to FoH this season because of her swimsuit line taking off and needing more time but who knows at this point.

• Love 3