Type keyword(s) to search

The GCEh?C: Canadian Episodes (Spoilers for Non-Canadians)

• Start Topic

I'm so fucking sick of Detective Plywood being involved in this case. I wish people would stop acting like he's a damn cop or lawyer.

I have a feeling he will have a badge soon enough. Didn't Pratt say he would soon get an appropriate career?

Michael FFS. Make it stop. Is he going to rage-cry for the next 6 months????? Let him be a lawyer again please....

• Love 7

That made me livid when she used the term " psychosis ". Then today, Sage is all furrowed brow over what Sharon's reaction will be since she's so " dangerous" when she's off her meds. Christ on a cracker could this be any more derogatory ? In the mean time ,she got her damn face cracked thinking Nick wanted her to move in with him. Uh no he doesn't which is why she had to get all weepy and worried about Sharon. Fuck this. CBS Feedback Form here I come!,

Damn straight! Let's flood their in boxes!I am so sick of this insulting crap! Is there an address for any mental illness diseases organization we can contact and have them to boycott this sick show?
  • Love 5
(edited)

Victor said he threw some money at the Peruvian gulag folk, who were unaware Farko is on the FBI list. So now he's holding the threat of WASHINGTON over Farko's head.

In my comments that I'd drafted on yesterday's show, I erased a section that included a sentence that said,"I have the feeling that Fack's temper is worse than Victor's."

And now, to know that he's a drug lord/murderer?

Ooooh, baby! *rubbing hands together in glee*

And to think, on Monday, Kyle's going straight to Papa to tell him about the Scooby Gang's latest discovery?

I swear. This is the only storyline I'm rooting for. Hopefully the writers won't ruin it.

As for Lauren and Michael, Thumper82003...ITA with the idea that the writers missed a prime opportunity to show how a loving couple can bond by fighting a serious illness. How are they (the writers) going to bounce back from this and have everything make sense? The thought of Lauren winding up in AFFAIRville with Cane is sickening. 

Thanks, Miamama. So Victor brought a wanted fugitive back to the states and is aiding him in dodging the law (the real law, not Paul). When Jerko commits a heinous crime, like telling Victoria she's not a special snowflake or flinging Nick's feces back at him, Victor will throw up his hands and proclaim whoknewbustingacriminaloutofaprisoncouldbackfire? I'll just throw up.

LMAO

I'l be serious for a moment. I'm tired of Victor getting away with everything. Was he raising hell and ruining lives when he was first running around, chasing Nikki? I was a wee little thing back then, and I can't remember.

Edited by C76
  • Love 6
(edited)

Sage, shut your filthy, disrespectful bingo banana blower. Let me tell you about some dangerous motherfuckers. Nick's father imports drug lords and sold his business rival out to a deranged torturer. Nikki crushes skulls in a public place. Phyllis, Nick's other ex, ran over two people with a gleeful maniacal grin on her face. Summer's been known to eliminate Newman embryos in a fit of pique, and Nick's half-sister fender-bent her mother's boyfriend.

Victoria is probably not dangerous, though she will enable her family to commit crimes and immoral acts. Also, if you find yourself trapped in a box with Vicki as your only hope, well, you're fucked.

You just keep worrying about kooky, unmedicated Sharon, because bipolar sufferers just explode with violence at the least provocation, so the writers of this show believe. That'll keep you busy until Nick decides you're not fit to raise Basil Rosemary Thyme Newman because you've fallen short of his lofty standards.

Edited by NinjaPenguins
  • Love 18

Sage seems really obsessed with Sharon. What does she know of Sharon, or anything about her? Sharon's never even tried to hurt her and Nick's custody battles are his own revenge motives and him not caring about Faith at all. Sage is just bizarre, she's so stalkery and obsessed with being in Nick's life. 

There's a killer on the loose framing Sharon and who murdered Noah's fiancee, but Sharon's the only one she worried about? Sage should also be more worried about Faith. 

• Love 11

So I thought when they started the Scooby mystery the killer might be like on a real Scooby cartoon and the most ineffectual and background character like Tobias the Jabot lab geek/Turd snitch. We-ell he makes his appearance. It's very sad because it would make more sense and make me happier if it were Stench and creepy Kyle.

If the actress who plays Sage wasn't a FOJ and up Exec Producer Jill's butthole I would think she's the one that is nuts and will snap she just has that deranged look to her, very tense facial expressions and crazy eyes, the character is weird no interest/career/hobbies her entire life except trying to get a man. Also Pratt LOVES writing crazy women according to several interviews and mentioned he loves when the romantic rival for one "crazy" woman turns out to be even more insane than her.

• Love 4

Sage is obsessed with snagging Dick in a Box. She's as manipulative as they come. I can see her throwing herself down the stairs and blaming Sharon in the near future.

Oh Nick, even the sight of Sharon makes sick.

Are you asking me to move in with you?

Sharon is dangerous off her meds.

Nick is so stupid.

• Love 9

Sage is obsessed with snagging Dick in a Box. She's as manipulative as they come. I can see her throwing herself down the stairs and blaming Sharon in the near future.

Oh Nick, even the sight of Sharon makes sick.

Are you asking me to move in with you?

Sharon is dangerous off her meds.

Nick is so stupid.

I think Sage doesn't want this baby news out because she knows it is Gabadam's and he will figure it out. I know Pratt is going to use Sharon in some way to give Sick some angst because they are not that likable and can't stand on their own.All this talk of being afraid of what Sharon might do is foreshadowing in my opinion. You can bet Pratt has it already in motion.

Sharon will be trashed again to make Sage look a victim and fans sympathetic and boost Sick's popularity a smidgen but it's not going to work because this actress does not have what it takes to carry JM's lazy ass anywhere like SC and MS did for years. Faith will be in there too and Pratt will have Sharon off her meds and acting crazy in some way where she will be blamed for something involving Sage and the baby and then it will come out that she is innocent again. I don't put it past Sage one bit to set Sharon up.

I wish a high authority person in the mental health organization could step in and put a stop to this insulting treatment of a bipolar patient. It is beyond disgusting at this point.

• Love 11

I find the herb as repugnant as I found phylthy.

phylth did the same thing as the herb does, has one face or nick and a different one for everyone else.

I would love nothing better than for nick to come across gadam and parsley arguing about if the baby could be his or not and who knows, maybe they had done the deed before this last time. so much happens off screen that I wouldn't doubt it for an instant.

• Love 8

Maybe Sage is really the drunken diver from Nick's underage kegger and is now seeking vengeance upon him and Sharon. Or perhaps she's just an asshole.

I always thought she was the one that hit Delia.

I find the herb as repugnant as I found phylthy.

phylth did the same thing as the herb does, has one face or nick and a different one for everyone else.

I would love nothing better than for nick to come across gadam and parsley arguing about if the baby could be his or not and who knows, maybe they had done the deed before this last time. so much happens off screen that I wouldn't doubt it for an instant.

That's true Phyllis always played a Stepford wife to Nick.lol

• Love 3
(edited)

Sharon will be trashed again to make Sage look a victim and fans sympathetic and boost Sick's popularity a smidgen but it's not going to work because this actress does not have what it takes to carry JM's lazy ass anywhere like SC and MS did for years. Faith will be in there too and Pratt will have Sharon off her meds and acting crazy in some way where she will be blamed for something involving Sage and the baby and then it will come out that she is innocent again. I don't put it past Sage one bit to set Sharon up.

Yup, that's the vibe I'm getting here, too. Although Madame Pearlite has been known to slide off her pedestal as Lake Ontario Medium...

Here's my reasoning, such as it is:

1. Sage is basically an unknown quantity
  2. Sage is "waiting on her inheritance"; umm, do we know what her relationship with Sally Kellerman [forgot the name--Constance?--that's the name of my street...I distract easily] really was?
  3. Sage is highly duplicitious--viz Adam Newface and their deal
  4. She went heels-up instantly for Nick Kong--yes, that happens in Genoa City, and there's a fair bit of insta-fuck generally on Show, but...oh, I don't know, maybe a beartrap spells romance
  5. She could have been written to create another con-artist to parallel or contrast with Chelsea--Show likes doubles
  6. She sucks up to Victor like a pro--although he doesn't seem all that interested in her--or maybe it's a ploy on his/her part
  7. She could/may miscarry [no matter who the babydaddy is] and make a play for Faith--like that's going to work--Faith would be serving her roast rat on a platter pretty quickly

My head hurts.

And Michael should stop crying--Emmy reel or no, that was just fifty shades of shit.

Edited by pearlite
  • Love 7
I wish a high authority person in the mental health organization could step in and put a stop to this insulting treatment of a bipolar patient. It is beyond disgusting at this point.

I remember a number of mental health organizations spoke out after Fatal Attraction's portrayal of mental illness. So it would be nice if they'd issue a statement. But I don't think anyone takes soaps seriously enough to bother.

And Michael should stop crying--Emmy reel or no, that was just fifty shades of shit.

I hate it. I think CLB can be a good actor (when he's not in hammy mode) but this isn't it. This is like cloying "GIMME AN AWARD" kind of shit. And I'm not even saying CLB is desperate for an award. It's just repetition of the same cheap shtick for months now. Michael in emotional agony. Michael self-loathing. Michael pushing away what he needs most. Anger, frustrations TEARS. ugh. 

• Love 7

One of the beautiful facts of Mike's redemption was that he owned his shit. He was a character that didn't feel sorry for himself, had a lot of accountability, developed a sense of humor and unflappability. The Mike of the past 2 years is a bit out of character. JMHO.

Now I personally will always side with the person cheated on and lied to, the person who has difficult family members, the person with a serious illness. So I'm not trivializing anything he's gone through the past 2 years. But he's being a petulant dick. And the journey isn't that entertaining for me.

Good pt made upthread about Sage. I stand by my posted fears that she's going to become either Smelly Horse 2.0 or merely more of a pain in the ass to listen to and watch. It is a shame Sharon has to be trashed (yet again) to uplift such a worthless character. It will be hilarious though once Herb disappoints Nick in any way and he will throw her aside like a parking ticket then go sniffing around Sharon, Avery, or Phyllis. He's very basic and predictable.

• Love 9

So Victor is responsible for bringing to town the guy that murdered his granddaughter's husband, and his grandson's fiance. This on top of all the other despicable things he has done over the years. But everyone, and mostly the Newmans, are worried about what Sharon might do. Riiigghht.

Hard to believe (even for a soap) that the head of a drug cartel would bother himself with the Scooby gang, to the point of stalking them, writing scary messages, knocking one of them out, etc. Heck, he even stalked VIctor's own daughter, and then broke into his other daughter's house to leave a threatening message.

I am sad that Charming Fack has turned into Killer Farco.

• Love 10

So does Shar Shar.. she shows the men this weak, needy poor little helpless kitten. She shows the women her real side.. A manipulative, dirty, nasty heffa.

So Victor is responsible for bringing to town the guy that murdered his granddaughter's husband, and his grandson's fiance.

He did the same thing with Patty and got a free ride.. he will probably get the same free ride again.

• Love 2

So Victor is responsible for bringing to town the guy that murdered his granddaughter's husband, and his grandson's fiance. This on top of all the other despicable things he has done over the years.

Yes, but he withdrew his plan to buy the 'warehouse district' and saved all those old buildings and Saint Dylan's historic coffee house and poors' jobs so it is a wash.

Hard to believe (even for a soap) that the head of a drug cartel would bother himself with the Scooby gang, to the point of stalking them, writing scary messages, knocking one of them out, etc. Heck, he even stalked VIctor's own daughter, and then broke into his other daughter's house to leave a threatening message.

Well, he was probably bored to tears having to wait around GC for RealJack to be switched-that was an action of opportunity, after all.  May have been sitting in the other hotel (ratty one Dylan lived in) and watching Scream marathons.  He's a drug lord and needed a little work out.

• Love 9
(edited)

I don't see Sharon acting any different around the men than she does the women. Sharon is usually pretty nice to everyone. The only time I see her be rude to anyone is when they barge into her house uninvited and get all up in her face and business and are asking for it. Sharon even then usually just takes it and doesn't say anything. I can't remember all the times she let Phyllis just attack her and walk all over her.It is so refreshing when she does come back at them and let them have it! I don't know why she should be any different than the other women on the show. They defend themselves and nothing is ever said about it so Sharon should be able to do the same.

And as for the men, I haven't seen her beg any of them to save her and if they didn't want to be there for her then why don't they leave? She is not keeping them tied up. I believe Dylan was being a friend to her because at the time he knew she was being set up for a double homicide which he knew she didn't commit but I never saw her begging him or pretending to be helpless. I would think any person would be pretty traumatized if they were accused of a double murder. I see other women on the show getting help and support from men and I don't read anything about them being needy and needing someone to save them.Sharon is no different.JMHO

Edited by Slowpokey
  • Love 11

The thought of Lauren winding up in AFFAIRville with Cane is sickening.

It is sickening but knowing it will hurt Silly Lily's wittle feelings will be great. END lane and likey once and for all.

• Love 1

I don't see Sharon acting any different around the men than she does the women. Sharon is usually pretty nice to everyone. The only time I see her be rude to anyone is when they barge into her house uninvited and get all up in her face and business and are asking for it. Sharon even then usually just takes it and doesn't say anything. I can't remember all the times she let Phyllis just attack her and walk all over her.It is so refreshing when she does come back at them and let them have it! I don't know why she should be any different than the other women on the show. They defend themselves and nothing is ever said about it so Sharon should be able to do the same.

And as for the men, I haven't seen her beg any of them to save her and if they didn't want to be there for her then why don't they leave? She is not keeping them tied up. I believe Dylan was being a friend to her because at the time he knew she was being set up for a double homicide which he knew she didn't commit but I never saw her begging him or pretending to be helpless. I would think any person would be pretty traumatized if they were accused of a double murder. I see other women on the show getting help and support from men and I don't read anything about them being needy and needing someone to save them.Sharon is no different.JMHO

Perfect post as usual slowpokey...

• Love 3

miamama, I was just coming in here to post something along the lines of what you wrote and quoted.

In all honesty, I wish the writers/producers would retcon the notion of Sharon being mentally ill. A number of the fans (including me as Exhibit A) aren't taking it that way and think she's just your run of the mill soap villain. 

If not that, then step up and do a better writing job. IMO there's something that needs to be different. I can't put my finger on it, but right now I hate Sharon. And I don't  think that's what they were going for.

• Love 3
(edited)
In all honesty, I wish the writers/producers would retcon the notion of Sharon being mentally ill. A number of the fans (including me as Exhibit A) aren't taking it that way and think she's just your run of the mill soap villain.

That's because they've turned her BP into a party trick. No writing regime has ever committed to it. Even when JG wrote it he made it all about Adam and Chelsea and kept Sharon locked up in that cabin and let all the Newmans attack her and not give a shit she was ill. I think it all started when Sharon became a klepto while married to Jack. I remember SC saying in an interview then that what was going on was the kleptomania and blackouts were early signs of a breakdown. But the show never really followed that up. They just made her behave irrationally when they needed to for plot purposes.

Either make this woman own her crap or make her truly sick and therefore sympathetic. I love Sharon and I don't like how they present her behaviour. I do not for one second understand why she sent that text to Avery from Dylan's phone. That was seriously disturbing behaviour (while she was on her meds) and would be a deal breaker for me if I were considering a relationship with someone. It's nuts. And juvenile. And offensive. And stupid if she truly believed it was to "help Dylan." Even her failing to take a pill and showing up at Nick's opening was annoying. SC played it as best as she could (and she did a nice job IMO) but it doesn't work that way in real life. In real life a person'a behaviour escalates, there are signs and it takes time once you go off your meds to act manic. But still I was okay with it until they threw in the text. Why???? 

They aren't doing the character any favours. But I'm afraid Pratt's statement that he likes Sharon off her meds is going to mean more of this nonsense. As well Dylan will be a bigger Hero/Saint for understanding.

Edited by miamama
  • Love 9

A number of thoughts:

A drug lord may not be interested in the Scoobies, but wasn't the DNA a partial match? If so, it could be a family member such as the Victor geek who did the Scoobies murders. But I'd love Victor to be arrested not only for forgery, theft of the company, accessory to the crimes against the real jack but for the Scoobies murders accessory. I want at least a year of real prison time. But I don't see that happening. Oh, charges against Victoria since she "should have known" as second in command, with her jailed for at least 3 months... Let her know what false charges an do to a mother, especially if she loses custody like Sharon. Good for the goose, good for the other goose.

I'm still cringing at the cheap illiterate writing of Michael & Sharon's medical situation. Ok for 1950's soaps but not in this day and age.

Billy: when Farco was in the hospital, he called Billy "Billyboy", and I thought I saw a look on Billy's face. Anyone else see that?

Can't Dickolaus find someone who wasn't a family members' wife? Does he have to soil them all? Can he be so flawed then ignore his own hypocrisy?

Sage, I can see as the "real" killer of Delia. But I can also see her as Dickolaus' victim, after years in a wheel chair and PT who moved in with Constance after her own parents died. Speculation. But I see Gabe/ Dickolaus fighting over the baby with switched DNA. (I see why Victor took the hairbrush to Switzerland for DNA testing...)

The rich get away with a lot. I can see car wrecks, etc but murder and bringing in murderers is over the line. I want prison for Victor and all his whiners.

But most of all, I want decent writers allowed to do a decent job by decent producers. F this mess.

• Love 4

Today Pricktor actually confronted Farko and said:  You killed those two people (um, Prick, one was your almost granddaughter in law and the other was your grandson in law.)  So that kills my theory that Prick brought Farko in to kill them so he wouldn't have them as useless relatives.  I will be back in a little while with the full meal deal recap.

• Love 7

Billy: when Farco was in the hospital, he called Billy "Billyboy", and I thought I saw a look on Billy's face. Anyone else see that?

That look was Old Ass Billy realizing he forgot to take his Metamucil.

• Love 7

I know the writing is inconsistent and characters change on a whim, but it was kind of glaring throughout today's episodes.  For example, Neil and Drinki (who are definitely going to get together one of these days).  They are in the GCAC and talking about their collusion with Pricktor re the forgery (in a public place of course).  And Drinki feels really bad that she went along with Prick.  And Neil says it feels dirty.  Wait a minute--wasn't Neil the one who talked Drinki into it?  She said: The only reason Prick came to us is that he knew we would be good little minions--the whole thing makes me sick.  Us too, Drinki, so why don't you leave him for reals?  Drinki reminds us that Neil was brave and left Prick's employ all those years ago, and she is worried for his soul now that he is back.  Prick looms into the scene, and says his ears were burning.  He wonders if there is anything he should know about.  Drinki says: Yes, you should know that every time I see you I want to take a drink.  Hah!  Good one Drinki!  She was on fire today.

Prick and Drinki get into it in front of Neil.  Remember when Eric Braeden just had that one weird expression that looked like he was pooing his pants?  Well, this Farko storyline has energized him, because he suddenly has different expressions and they are quite entertaining.  I actually have to "watch" the show now.  Prick:  so your urge to drink is my fault?  Drinki:  I merely said you are a trigger, you are one of them, yes.  Neil says he is going to leave, and Prick says that is a good idea since the two of them have a habit of getting into trouble together.  Drinki says that Neil is a wonderful friend and has helped her stay sane and sober with all of her anxiety of the CONTRACT.  Neil tells Prick that he shares Drinki's concerns (again, WTF?) and that the FORGERY is not legal.  Wow, they must have switched writers from two weeks ago to this week.  Neil says that the guilt is plaguing them.  Drinki points out that Prick doesn't understand human emotions.  Hah!  Prick tells Neil to go back to the office and Prick will take his wife home.  Drinki: you may go wherever you please, you always do.  I have booked myself a room upstairs.

Prick says to Drinki that she has been angry with him before, and will be again, but the Ranch is her home.  Drinki says he may have coerced her into forgery but you cannot order me home to my room.  Neil tries to help Drinki and tells Prick that she is entitled to her feelings.  Prick says the whole CONTRACT thing doesn't matter anymore, Farko is back.  And he tells Neil that he already told him to get lost once, but he's still there.  You must be confident about your ability to find another job, Neil.  Drinki is disgusted with Prick.  

Farko is now committed to actually working and he wants to work with his family.  Kyle wondered about his golfing, and actually there was a good line that Farko should take break from golf because he's developed a nasty slice in the last few months.  BTW, I think Ashley looks like she could be a good golfer, would love if they actually had women playing golf.  Farko calls a family meeting, but Abby is off doing research with Ben.  Billy shows up and hears Farko talking about the Abbotts and working on behalf of the Abbott family and says: who are you and what have you done with my brother?  Farko calls him Billy Boy, again, and later calls him Bill, at least twice.  WTF--no one is surprised by this?  Billy questions Farko about the signature on the CONTRACT, and Farko confirms it is his.  He tells Bill he stepped over the line by firing Billy. He is going to ensure that the Abbotts have a real voice at NA.  He wants them to work as a family.  He wants Billy to come back to work.

Gabe shows up to his new co-COO job with Vic.  She informs him that Stabby are doing field work, which he finds suspicious.  He asks where Ash is and Vic snarks that Ash waltzes in whenever she likes to pretend that she doesn't take orders from me.  Gabe tells Vic that he wants to double the fashion budget for Chelsea's line, and Vic says regardless of whatever leverage Gabe has over Prick that got him this job, she is not going to give any handouts to Gabe's bed-buddy, just as Chelz walks in.  Ouch!  Vic tells Chelz that Gabe wants to double her budget but this is the first she's heard of it.  Vic asks Gabe if this is his version of flowers and chocolate.  You slept with Billy's fiancee and now you're shovelling cash at her.  You know what people call that.  Chelz shoots right back at her and accuses her of protecting Billy's feelings instead of the company's bottom line.  Later Chelz is pissed at Gabe for trying to impress her by upping her budget and says that Victoria basically called her a whore.  Billy and Ash show up and explain to Gabe that Billy can be there because Farko invited him back.  Vic joins them and says it is great that they all get to work together--how fun.  And everyone looks extremely tense and unhappy.

The Newbots decide to have a stand-up meeting to discuss important NA biz, like budget approval, strategy, and priorities.  Billy tells Gabe he is out-voted, they are going to use the money Gabe wanted to give to Chelz for her fashion line to relaunch HEX.  Ash was very good in this scene pointing out to Vic that she made an error pulling HEX and Vic agreed.  She is taking her lumps with Ash, because pretty much Prick demoted her and dissed her by hiring Gabe as co-COO, so she was all, meh.  Billy tells Gabe if he doesn't like being outvoted he can take his golden parachute right out the window.  Now why did I think the lab was in the basement?  Maybe from years ago?  Gabe tells Billy he is making bad biz decisions and says he is pathetic.  Which is kind of true, but then so are they all.

Dylan and Sharon are at the GCAC and discuss whether they need to hide their affair and then they decide that they don't need to hide things, because Dylan and Avery are totes splitsville.  I don't why, because I am not a Steve Burton fan, but I like these two together.  Upstairs Dick is comforting Sage because she has morning sickness.  Sage is completely freaked out about telling Sharon about the baby, which is really quite silly.  I thought Sage had more balls than that, but in this episode they are acting as if Sharon is going to go all Norman Bates on her.  Or better, all Hand that Rocks the Cradle on her.  (It's kind of annoying but later when Sharon shows up at Sage's room, it was funny to see Sage frightened.) Dick really wants to tell Sharon and like right now, because the sooner the better.

At CL, Dylan gives Sharon a gift certificate for the spa, and before Sharon can leave, Sage and Dick show up after house-hunting.  Dick decides right now is the time to tell Sharon about the BABY.  Sage is so freaked out by this she says Dick can tell her alone and she takes a cab back to her hotel.  Dick tells Dylan and Sharon that Sage isn't feeling well.  Sharon agrees that she looked pale. Hah!  Sharon seems surprised at the news but is supportive, and says she is off to the spa.  But really she shows up at Sage's door.  Sage answers the door thinking it is Dick, and says:  Is it over?  And Sharon says, all done, may I come in?  Sharon is completely normal with Sage except for the part where she hugs her.  Later she tells Dylan that maybe this BABY will let her get more time with Faith, as Dick will be busy with the BABY.

While Sage and Sharon are together Dylan is challenging Dick about what he expected to happen when he told Sharon.  He says that Sharon is strong and even when she was all alone, she fought for herself.  He expounds on her virtues and character.  Dick figures out that they are hitting the sheets (he doesn't know about the weird spotlight that was on them though).  He is okay with that but warns Dylan that Sharon is cray cray and you just never know what she is going to do.  Dylan points out that they have all done crazy, rash things in the past.  Good point, Dylan.

Farko gives Gnome an envelope to deliver to a specific person and then he tells Gnome that he is the future of the company. Gnome shares with Farko that he is worried about Dummer, now that the cops have a lead on the murderer.  Whoops!  Wasn't that a secret, Gnome?  Farko wants to know what the cops know, and Gnome tells him that they have DNA evidence on an international DRUG KINGPIN.  Farko rightly points out that that doesn't make any sense whatsoever and the cops must be wrong again, just like they were with Sharon.  Prick has beamed himself over to Farko's office and overhears the convo, and then questions Farko about what they were talking about.  He wants to know what the DNA evidence is all about.  Farko says that it is normal he would enquire about the investigation, etc.  And then Prick says:  you killed those two people, didn't you.  He doesn't look particularly upset by this, more like intrigued.

Drinki tells Neil that she is fine, she just wants to get a good night's sleep.  She checks into her room.  Later Neil shows up at her door and she is Drunki.  And there are those little mini bar bottles all over the place.  Seriously.  If you have Newman money, you order a bottle of Grey Goose and some fancy rock glasses and ice to your room.  You don't raid the idiotic mini bar which has two of each kind of booze.  Sheesh.  Drunki was funny.  Drunki says:  come see how the other half lives, well the ones that are off the wagon.  Neil is trying to get rid of the bottles and she tries to stop him and then realizes they are empty and says: well these are no good.  He then gets her some coffee which she rails against and doesn't want to drink.  She tells him that caffeine is bad for you.  She tells him to go to his job in the big office tower and make money money money for Prick, because he is in charge and we are all on his payroll in one way or another. Drunki is still moaning about the FORGERY and that she broke the law.  She recognizes that Prick ordered her to do it, and not as equals and not as a loving husband.

I think it is kind of funny that Drinki trying to force Neil to get help is what caused the accident and no one has learned from that.  If Drinki wants to drink she is going to drink.  He should back off.  

Ash tells Vic that Gabe was out of line, but they could have compromised and put money toward both Chelz and HEX.  She points out that Vic was pulling a power play so that everyone knows that she is still calling the shots.  She tells Vic that she is making bad decisions and overreacting.  She should slow down and trust her instincts.  They are openly hostile towards each other though.  Vic admits to Billy that she didn't want to reward Chelz for hurting Billy.  She says nobody gets to mess with her family, which still includes Billy.

Billy and Vic talk about Prick, and Vic says, my father is who he is.  He cannot be stopped, and he cannot be changed.  But Billy points out that Vic, Dick and Abby stopped him when they won the lawsuit.  They are definitely pushing Billy and Vic back together based on today. They do a lot of joking around and are actually nice to each other.

Sage is telling Dick all about her frightening experience with Sharon, explaining that she was calm and hugged her!  Dick said Sharon is unpredictable and can cause great damage when she spins out.  Hey asshole, what do you call your prick father's behaviour?  He has a body count.  Frankly so does your mother. Dick assures Sage that she will protect her BABY from Sharon.  And Chelz and Gabe walk by and hear this.  Gabe looks stunned beyond belief and says that is impossible.  They assure them that she is pregnant the old fashioned way and that she and Dick will raise the BABY together.  

Previews:  Sage to Gabe:  we had sex once, and he says: pretty sure once is all it takes, I want a paternity test; Drinki yelling at Neil:  Dammit Neil I am not  going to rehab, so shut the hell up about it (if they don't use that Amy Winehouse song, that is a missed opportunity); Paul saying they have no new evidence and Mariah freaking out.   

I caught up on last week--wow!  So now we have Island Girl Kelly?  She actually looks a little like the early Dixie Cooney.  The scenes with Jack are painful to watch.  This is not love in the afternoon, boys and girls.  This is Stephen King and Criminal Minds and Hannibal all wrapped into one.

Unless we learn that Pricktor is a doppelganger, or suffering from a mental illness,  he has crossed so many lines that I just don't get how he gets out of it.  They have really been pushing this "Prick is Prick" and he is just that way.  Well, okay, but he has committed major fraud, and kidnapping, and rape by proxy, and whatever the charge is for releasing an international DRUG KINGPIN.  So he cannot make Farko the fall guy for all of that.  And how will Dummer and Noah feel about Gramps bringing Farko into their lives.  But I guess that won't happen, somehow he will pin it all on Farko and say that he never knew that Farko wasn't Jack.  And Kelly will be the fall guy for the kidnapping.  But there are a lot of loose ends here.  Like, the FORGERY.  The worst thing is how Sharon is treated like the pariah for every thing she does, but Prick does so much worse and they will all just shrug their shoulders.  If Prick was my father I not only would never see him, I would keep my children and grandchildren from him.  I would probably move far away.  He's not even Stefano Dimera, because he is evil and everyone knows it and treats him like the evil--Prick is completely part of the community and in his family's life.  He is respected!?

• Love 21

Bannana, great job! How do you remember all the details? When I did the recaps last week, I had to write down as much as I could, and mine weren't as detailed as yours : D

Capricasix, thank you for doing the recaps last week.  I was able to read a few while away!  Fair warning, I will be away again second week and a half in June on a biz trip.

I kind of write an outline of the stories from memory and then I go back to get the dialogue. It's amazing how many gems I miss. It's time consuming and I  may not be able to do for long because of my work sched, but I will do as long as I can.  If I just went from memory mine would be shorter than yours.

• Love 7

If not that, then step up and do a better writing job. IMO there's something that needs to be different. I can't put my finger on it, but right now I hate Sharon. And I don't  think that's what they were going for.

As someone that has never liked Sharon I totally get this because she makes me even sicker than normal. I cannot stand this character. AT ALL.. every day they write her just a little bit worse.. she is stank,

Sage is obsessed with snagging Dick in a Box

So is Sharon and has been for 20 years no matter how shitty he treats her. At least Sage has only had this for a few months. He must have a big dick or something LOL

• Love 1

Capricasix, thank you for doing the recaps last week.  I was able to read a few while away!  Fair warning, I will be away again second week and a half in June on a biz trip.

I kind of write an outline of the stories from memory and then I go back to get the dialogue. It's amazing how many gems I miss. It's time consuming and I  may not be able to do for long because of my work sched, but I will do as long as I can.  If I just went from memory mine would be shorter than yours.

Do you have a PVR? I can see how one of those would be useful, LOL. I don't have one, so I was just madly scribbling and watching at the same time :D

• Love 4

Bohemian and Dirty Tan Sofa sound sickening.

Billy and Vic talk about Prick, and Vic says, my father is who he is.  He cannot be stopped, and he cannot be changed.  But Billy points out that Vic, Dick and Abby stopped him when they won the lawsuit.  They are definitely pushing Billy and Vic back together based on today. They do a lot of joking around and are actually nice to each other.

Bohemian and Dirty Tan Sofa sound sickening. 

• Love 5

I'm imagining a scenario where Neil is trying to drive Drinki to a "meeting" and they end up in the Miscarriage Lane at Rexx Rugg and out walks Sage!  Two tocks in a row -- that's bold writing!

• Love 13
(edited)

A number of thoughts:

I noticed. I believe I mentioned it earlier. "Billy-Boy" is a nickname that only Victor uses. I was concerned about Billy being one of the first people to notice that One of These Jacks is Not Like The Other. In fact, I still am. 

During yesterday's show, before Billy made a truce with Fack I thought, "You're going to be his next (murder) victim." Knowing that Fack isn't someone folks should cross is giving me a reason to pay attention to this program. That, and Reason #2: anvils are falling re

Nikki and Neil getting together in some way. I read a spoiler that said that "Nikki and Neil's relationship as co-dependent alcoholics will go deeper." I have some thoughts on what they mean, but we'll see what happens.

Edited by C76
  • Love 3

Dear show.

I see that you are writing nick even more of a nincompoop than he already is..

"Sharon better not hurt the herb or her sprout"?..say what?

I think the herb should fear nick more when he finds out that she changed adam's face to look like Constance's grandson in order to defraud her and her estate.  Also, it seems that constance went downhill quite fast and are we sure the herb didn't help her along to speed up her demise?

I think I liked nick more when all he did was sit around and peel bananas with his feet than I do right now.

Oh, one other thing, please let Sharon humiliate nick when she takes him back to court and sues to regain custody of her daughter whom nick has replaced with his new sprout.

thank you

valleycliffe

• Love 14