Type keyword(s) to search

The GCEh?C: Canadian Episodes (Spoilers for Non-Canadians)

• Start Topic

On 10/18/2017 at 4:59 PM, miamama said:

I think since JT isn’t going anywhere pairing Billy with Lily might be the least horrid option available. 

I think you're entirely right, but God is she going from the spit and into the lava pit of ass with that. 

Whay would we even call that pairing? Blily? Billly? LilBill? ??

• Love 8
7 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

I think you're entirely right, but God is she going from the spit and into the lava pit of ass with that. 

Whay would we even call that pairing? Blily? Billly? LilBill? ??

I know. Poor Lily. I actually liked Daniel and Lily. Though if MG ever came back he'd be great with Mariah. That would be a fun triangle (Lily, Daniel and Mariah) and maybe quad with Tessa.

I think trying to sell middle aged couples in this kind of fuck and chase men triangles is embarrassing. Even if you allow for Phyllis to de-age because Gina is younger than Stafford, she's still early forties, same as JT. In my early 40s, when in a steady live-in relationship I. Did. Not. Want. To. Fuck. My. Partner. Every. Minute. Even when we were new and I was 34 and we *first* moved in together I. Did. Not. Want. To. Fuck. My. Partner. Every. Minute. (We had issues and a good writer could write about a couple at that age and stage and make it very compelling,) But Philly HOT SEX simply stupid. So is the desperation of Phyllis and Vicki ([grand]mothers, high level executives) to hang on to a juvenile jerk like Billy. I could see it with a young woman in her 20s or even maybe early 30s. But they are too old for this to be relatable for me. AND Phyllis has been through this nonsense with Nick and Sharon. She wasted, what, a decade in that dance? This time she has no kid with Billy, knows the relationship is torturing her dear friend and ex husband Jack, ruining the Abbott brothers relationship and she still says "Billy will always have me?" What in the actual fuck? Vicki, too. Billy has shown her who he is repeatedly. She was disgusted he used her and his proximity to her to go after her father (PassKey) but she's not only cool he's doing the same thing to his current partner (in an effort this time to fuck over his OWN BLOOD FAMILY), she sees this as his emotional growth. LMAO.

The show has simply re-drawn these characters to force this triangle. Phyllis is written as some random blonde girl who just wuvs her bad boy Biwwy so much. And Vicki has to have some nebulous brain disease to completely alter her personality to sell any of her behaviour. Just END IT. And if poor Lily  must be sacrificed, so be it.

Whatever they do, show should have CK and CG play the messy, chasing, sexy love stories. Even with her "grown" kids, CK is only in her 20s and looks it.

People in their 40s and beyond make lots of mistakes, just different looking mistakes. Whatever they are doing with Nikki makes sense to me. She's like whatever IDGAF. Jack's sweet and it's easy right now. I don't need to divorce Victor and marry Jack or have anyone's approval. My children are grown and so are many of my grandchildren. Time for me to do whatever the fuck I want.

Edited by miamama
  • Love 17

Big applause for miamama ! Philly look ridiculous and Vicki just needs to focus on her business after her children. Billy isn’t worth it ladies! Bring on some new guy for Lily is she and Cane are truly done.

Oh and Mal, please stop Juliet from using her condition ( which is actually a serious one) to snare Cane. It’s an affront to women. Period. 

• Love 10

We are supposed to forget what Neil did but not forget that Hilary/Devon hurt him with the affair.  Hilary not using that as blackmail at this point is partly due to the rehab of Neil. But it's also due to the rehab of Hilary. I've noticed a writing change with her the past month. She's no longer the mustache twirling cartoon villain with no depth.  

• Love 4
18 hours ago, bannana said:

Mikey checks in on Jack again, and Jack gets a call from his PI who has been unable to get the flight plan and they really don't where Dina is.

they didn't use DeputyDawgPaul and his 'contacts'?

2 hours ago, miamama said:

he show has simply re-drawn these characters to force this triangle. Phyllis is written as some random blonde girl who just wuvs her bad boy Biwwy so much. And Vicki has to have some nebulous brain disease to completely alter her personality to sell any of her behaviour. Just END IT. And if poor Lily  must be sacrificed, so be it.

amen to the amen!

• Love 7

Today's show was kind of boring, but a few things did happen.

• So Victoria is a CEO, a parent, and a supposedly responsible person.  She gets in a fender bender (we don't really see what she hit), is unconscious, but refuses to go the doctor or even to go home and rest.  For some bizarre reason, Chelz finds her, offers to help, and Vic makes her promise not to tell anyone including Nick.  Then Vic goes to BS to have a meeting with Lily.  It must be pretty late cause it is dark outside, but BS works around the clock.  Lily notices the bruising on her face, and Vic laughs it off but accepts Lily's help with the concealer.  She tells Lily she needs her to go on a biz trip to a conference in Dallas, leaving tomorrow. Lily is hesitant but agrees.
  • Billy and Phyllis are still dirty dancing at TOTT.  Of course Vic shows up, telling Billy it is urgent.  She says that Hil had a cancellation and wants to interview Vic tomorrow.  Phyllis leaves them to their convo and calls Jack to tell him they have to move quickly because of the HH interview.  Jack tells Phyllis to handle it, she is in charge.  Billy notices the bruising on Vic's face and she tells him she was in a fender bender and is worried it will show up during the interview.  He is not sure she do the interview because they don't have products ready, but Vic says they have to move now!  Shades of LA fiasco.  Philly head home and as soon as they are through the door they start tearing their clothes off, but Phyllis gets a text.  It's from Lauren wanting to know why she is receiving a shipment of the Jabot men's line, and Phyllis texts her that she will explain later, but she needs to get those products on the shelves tomorrow.  Phyllis tosses her phone on the couch and goes to get some wine.  Billy hears another text notification and looks at the message.  It is from Jack saying Lauren called about the men's line shipment, wanting to know why she wasn't notified, and Jacks says to Phyllis: I though you were going to handle it!  Phyllis sees Billy with her phone and asks him what he is doing and he in turn says Jabot is launching the men's line.  She says, yes, and he is angry because she knew about this and didn't tell him, and because she is doing Jack's bidding. She then lashes out at him, for keeping things from her, like that the fact that he was in her computer and her phone.  It was pretty funny, because she is really angry and she is poke-poke-poking her finger in his chest!  She yells that she knows he has been using her and lying to her face, and she wants to know why.
  • Vic is still at BS and opens a box of BS cream.  It seems ominous but I am not sure why.
  • Cane and Juliet arrive at the Chancellor house, and she is quite impressed.  Esther is not, but Cane tells her Jill will be fine with it.  Lily tries to get a hold of Cane but he is not responding so she goes to the Chancellor house and tells him she is going out of town.  She says he can move back in while she is gone and spend time with the kids.  He says he would love to but it is not a good time.  She's curious why, and somewhat annoyed, but he keeps hedging, and then Juliet comes down the stairs in a robe, and saying how fabulous the bed is and how she will have no trouble getting used to living here.  During the commercial break, Cane explains the problem with Juliet's pregnancy.  Lilly says she understands and hopes that everything goes well for the baby.  She is obviously hurt, but she says they are getting a divorce, and he can do what he wants and makes a comment about choosing to stay with Juliet over his kids.  He corrects her and says Esther can take care of Juliet, and he will stay with the kids.  Juliet says there is nothing going on between them, this is just about the baby.  Lily tells Cane she doesn't care what he does with Juliet, but he needs to tell his kids about this, and he says he will.
  • Sharon and Scott make out in the office at CL.  Good thing the place seems to be closed.  Which must mean it is at least after 9 or 10 pm, but Vic is at the office.  Does she ever she her kids?  Paul shows up to fill them in on Alice and the sex trafficking case.  It turns out Alice left on her own steam from the hospital.  The video footage shows Alice leaving her room and getting in a taxi on her own.  Paul also has a new lead, he gives them a name of a company and then tells them not to get involved.  Then why did you tell them, Paul?  Later Scott says he plans to use Newman connections to track down who is behind the company.
  • Abby shows up at Jack's to inquire about Dina, and Jack informs her that Graham kidnapped Dina and they are desperately trying to find her, they have hired PIs in the US and in Paris.  Abby is depressed about everything that is happening.  Zack calls her and cajoles her into going on a date with him.  They meet at the Underpants.  She tells him her woes, and he listens and says nice things to support her and cheer her up.  And just like that, she is smitten once again.  But then he sees one his prostitutes with a client, and corners her near the restroom.  He says she knows she is not allowed to be in GC.  Natalia says that Leon is now the boss and told her to go there.  Zack is furious and leaves a message for Leon to call him.  He goes back to Abby and now she is telling him how wonderful he is and how she feels about this relationship and she is right in the middle of a big revelation and Leon calls, so Zack gets up to take the call.  He tells Leon Natalia cannot be seen in GC and never to send her there again.  Abby is furious and she has it out with Zack.  He says he is just so worried about being successful that he doesn't know how not to work.  He showers her with compliments.  She seems to buy it.
  • Paul is with Jack at the Abbott mansion talking about the Dina matter.  Paul says Graham has done nothing illegal, and Jack agrees, but he implores Paul to help him find Dina.  He invokes Paul's mom Mary, may she RIP!  Paul agrees to help.

Previews:  Jack to Drinki:  I don't know what else I can do, and she replies, you can stop trying to find her. Lily to Nick at the UP:  |I just want to have revenge sex with some hot guy like you.  Phyllis is pushing Billy out the door while he is on the phone with Vic and she is yelling: Get your priorities straight.

So it appears that this is all still the day after the Ashley dinner.

• Love 13

He corrects her and says Esther can take care of Juliet, and he will stay with the kids.

Jeez, aren't those kids old enough to be on their own for a couple of nights? Thanks for the bannana-cap!

Edited by peacheslatour
  • Love 5
11 hours ago, miamama said:

I know. Poor Lily. I actually liked Daniel and Lily. Though if MG ever came back he'd be great with Mariah. That would be a fun triangle (Lily, Daniel and Mariah) and maybe quad with Tessa.

I liked Lily and Daniel, too. Through Maria in the mix and things would be great!

• Love 5

I can't stand Cane, Lily or Lane, at all, in any form or fashion. I dont understand why Cane needs to move in to Lily's house to take care of the kids. What's the harm in them coming over to the Chancellor house to stay? I just don't get it. 

• Love 7
4 hours ago, 00redsvt said:

I can't stand Cane, Lily or Lane, at all, in any form or fashion. I dont understand why Cane needs to move in to Lily's house to take care of the kids. What's the harm in them coming over to the Chancellor house to stay? I just don't get it. 

I wonder if while he' s there, something happens to Juliette? Or maybe it's to see Lily's pouty face, which is the same as her sad and happy face,

• Love 5
On 10/19/2017 at 3:56 PM, bannana said:

I don't think anyone outside of the Winters clan knows what Neil did, and I am not sure why she isn't holding it over his head to this day.

Neil went to the police station to confess and Devon talked him out of it. So she can't hold it over his head anymore because he's now willing to take his lumps.

• Love 6
5 hours ago, marina to said:

Neil went to the police station to confess and Devon talked him out of it. So she can't hold it over his head anymore because he's now willing to take his lumps.

Only thing about that is she blackmailed him with it after he'd gone to the police with Devon stopping him from turning himself in. 

• Love 2
22 hours ago, NeverLate said:

I wonder if while he' s there, something happens to Juliette? Or maybe it's to see Lily's pouty face, which is the same as her sad and happy face,

Of course Juliet will have (make) some sort of crisis while he stays with the kids. This stupid gameplaying of hers is actually going to harm their child ?

• Love 5
1 hour ago, PatsyandEddie said:

Of course Juliet will have (make) some sort of crisis while he stays with the kids. This stupid gameplaying of hers is actually going to harm their child ?

Well the baby is in some danger, that's all I meant.

• Love 2
11 hours ago, NeverLate said:

Juliet will storm off to the mountains? is it too soon to have a blizzard on WI? Is Adam the emergency gyno on his way home? Tune in tomorrow for none of these.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Capricasix said:

NeverLate, the veracity of that story is in question, as KSJ’s ex-wife has said that it’s a lie and threatened to sue TMZ if they don’t take it down (it was already mentioned in Y&R Reel to Real forum).

Thanks. I looked for another forum, but for whatever reason that doesn't show up on this tablet.., I'll try another. ?

• Love 1

tee hee hee, i was perusing a different board and there is a new thread for " cristal kahil and josh morrow fans".   guess it's on their supposed coupling...

i have to laugh cause i think they will be kinda like chelsea and nick.  complete lack of chemistry and 2 weak actors.

• Love 8
On 2017-10-22 at 10:52 AM, NeverLate said:

The baby is in actual danger because of the placenta previa but Juliet isn’t being too responsible. She may end up crying wolf once too often. 

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, PatsyandEddie said:

The baby is in actual danger because of the placenta previa but Juliet isn’t being too responsible. She may end up crying wolf once too often. 

She may, it seems they have changed her character a little. Were seeing a softer side, but I sure don't see what she sees in Cane, blech! 

• Love 1

I actually think CK (those are also my initials, ha) is a fairly competent actor. She did very well in the breakup scenes with Cane and the kids. It’s just when she’s a screeching harpy (ie whenever Hillary is around ?) that she gets annoying!

• Love 5

Please NO to Lily and Nick.  Yes, another snoozefest of a couple.  How about Lily with Scott?  He has no chemistry with Sharon.  Still think they could do a Hillary/Nick pairing...if only for a little while.  Her volatility against his laid-back-ness (aka sleepwalking).  They are both really gorgeous.  It would be different and not predictable - like all the other couples that are forced on us.  Victoria and Cane?  Hating one another to passion...can't picture passion in either one of them, but it would be fun to hate-watch.  Sharon and Neil?  Sharon and Billy?  She used to have chemistry with whoever they paired her with...not anymore.  Try something unexpected.  No Scott for Abby since she will probably taking a maternity leave soon.  Are Sharon and Billy related?

• Love 3

Some fun today!

• Oh yes, the shit hit the fan for Billy today.  Interesting, though, how he tried to turn it around on Phyllis, but she was having none of that. I feel GT might have been channelling MS' Phyllis as she raged against Billy and didn't let him turn the tables on her.  They get right into it. She shows him her laptop and that she knows he accessed the Jabot server using Dina's password, which she said was perverse brilliance to screw over Jack. He says it is not true and she slaps him. He tries to defend himself, something about compartmentalizing things, and feeling guilty for using her.  He accuses her of hiding things from him and working with Jack against BS and that means him.  She then tells him that he set himself up because he fell into Jack's trap, and the nickel drops and Billy realizes that Jack did indeed set him up re the men's line.  Billy, looking stunned, asks Phyllis about the Jabot men's line, and how big it is and when is the rollout. She says with some suppressed glee that it is big and it is happening right now with product being delivered to all Fenmore stores.  Billy looks panicked.  There's lots of yelling and flailing and Phyllis calls him out on betraying her, and she lashes out at Victoria, which Billy pounces on.  She says his priorities are Vic, BS, Vic, his war with Jack, then her.  Oh, and he kept referring to Jack as his enemy or foe or something, which just seemed so ridiculous to me.  Billy calls Vic to warn her about being set up, and Phyllis hears this and pushes him out the door.  Vic is on the line wanting to know what is happening, but Billy is banging on the door and telling Phyllis he loves her.  She opens the door and throws his clothes in his face and slams the door.
  • So, before that all happened, Vic is at BS after having applied the BS face cream.  Lily shows up and tells her that it seems to be helping and all she needs is more concealer.  I don't know why, but this constant concealer talk and Vic looking a mirror to apply stuff to her face is very annoying to me.  I cannot believe this woman is a CEO.  She tells Lily that she is going to be on air with her.  So she drops a last minute request to go out of town to a conference, and now she wants her to be on air with her in the morning.  Shitty boss.
  • At the Winters residence, Mattie and Reed are having a nice date night watching a movie.  Cane shows up and is not happy and Mattie is pissed that Cane has arrived and is messing up her date with Reed.  Charlie backs her up when they tell Cane that Mattie and Reed are allowed to see each other, with Lily's approval.  Cane is  really mature as a father and says, okay, that's fine.  Reed, tell me about yourself.  Sorry, no, Cane loses it on the teens and is not happy.  Mattie texts Lily to come to her aid, and Reed texts his mom.  Lily shows up and explains to Cane that she did permit them to see each other, and that she and Victoria had a convo about it and agreed.  He is pissed that she didn't consult with him and she said she was going to tell him earlier when she went to the Chancellor house, but she kind of forgot when preggers Juliet flounced down the stairs.  He says she is undermining him in front of their children, and she denies this, and reminds him that everything that is happening is his fault.  Cane then tries to talk to Mattie and Charlie to smooth things over. He tells them about his new job and how he is going to help the family.  He tells them how the Newmans are self entitled but Charlie points out that Nick just donated a quarter of a billion dollars to his grandpa's foundation.  Cane agrees to invite Reed to dinner and Mattie is elated.
  • Reed shows up at BS and tells his mom about the encounter with Cane, and they have some nice moments where she supports him and is mom-like and he seems pleased.
  • Drinki and Jack are at his house talking about the Dina disappearance.  She basically suggests that maybe Dina is fine and just doesn't want to be with the Abbotts because she feels bad about her faux pas, and what she does best is run from situations she cannot deal with.  He is okay with her opinion but doesn't believe it, he believes she was kidnapped, and he is going to find Dina and make Graham pay.  Jack hears from Traci that Dina is not in Paris.
  • At the Underpants, Nick is telling Chelz about his so-called truce with Prick, via his new cocktail called the Armistice.  She is skeptical.  She tells him about Vic's accident.  He calls Vic who assures him she is fine and she sounds pissed with Chelz for telling him.  He tells her she needs to focus on her health.  And quit applying cream and concealer.  Okay, that last part was me.  Lily shows up and she needs a drink and she joins Nick and Chelz.  They tell her that Cane is the bad guy is in this scenario.  Then at the bar she tells how she has supported Cane, and has been humiliated.   She says to Nick that she needs to get laid by a gorgeous guy like Nick.  He is taken aback and she clarifies, like him, not him.
  • Oh, I almost forgot about that most boring plotline, the sex trafficking.  We know it is the same day after Ashley's dinner because Sharon is still wearing that horrendous blouse.  Scott has reached out to Prick who is giving him full support of his contacts to find out who is behind this.  He gets a lead, and I may have fallen into a coma because I do not remember what it was.

Previews:  Scott is with Zack, and says he is going to the restroom and Zack puts something in his beer. It is the Hilary Hour and Hilary says to the camera, today we are live, and you know what that means, anything can and probably will happen.  Camera pans over to Lily and Victoria, Lily is smiling and does a comforting pat on Vic's hand, and Vic looks like she is going for a colonoscopy.  And she has that big messy hair thing going on again, and her face seems completely normal.  Phyllis' place (well, really Jack's) and she is in the kitchen and Billy drops onto the balcony from above and wants to be let in.  I guess this is the rom-com-com thing they are going for.

• Love 14
13 hours ago, bannana said:

Billy drops onto the balcony from above and wants to be let in.  I guess this is the rom-com-com thing they are going for.

Mal's Channeling the MAB era, eh? Stroll with me down memory lane to that time when Sharon was presumed toasted in a car fire and at her memorial service the family prevented Adam from attending, so he managed to scale up the into the bell tower with a rope and used the same rope to swing into the chapel like Quasimodo. And if I understand what he intends is true (i.e., that each episode is supposed to become a single, contained episode 'taking place in real time', his aim is to turn the show into something like Frasier or NCIS, this show is on a death spiral to cancellation that he may accomplish faster than any known precedent in daytime.

• Love 7
14 hours ago, HeatLifer said:

GT and JT's overacting and overexaggerating their gestures is Mal's epic romcom class, I guess.

Yep here we go. It’s all so funny and light!!! Philly will fight and scream and fuck and GT and JT will overact and stifle giggles and throw themselves around sets with this slapstick nonsense until Mal is fired. 

• Love 12

Thankfully it is a new day in GC, which means no more ugly jacket on Drinki, and no more tight red dress with built in boobs on Lily, and no more flying nun white blouse on Sharon.

• Vic arrives at BS looking beleaguered, whilst Billy drops onto Phyllis' balcony.  His ringing phone alerts Phyllis to his presence and she is pissed when she sees him.  It's Vic calling Billy to find out what his message was about from last night about Jack setting them up.  So Billy spent the whole night trying to get back into Phyllis' apt and could not take the time to brief Vic about the Jabot men's line? He still doesn't answer because he needs to talk to Phyllis.  She tells him to get lost and he says he bribed the girl upstairs and risked life and limb, he is not going away.  He finds the key on the balcony and they struggle with the door, and then she threatens him with cooking utensils.  So rom-com-com. Meanwhile, Vic is freaking out about her interview and she is calling about shipments and product for the show, and then Chelz shows up and sees her applying more concealer.  Chelz gives her a hard time about not going to the doctor, and Vic is annoyed with Chelz because she told Nick.  Vic says things are critical for BS and she must go on the HH.  Chelz offers to be her wing woman and go with her to the studio and help her get ready.
  • Billy tries to remind Phyllis of all the fun they had with sex, food, TV, and the gym.  Blech.  He actually talks about the night before at the TOTT and says she showed up in that dress, and says: you put your foot where you put your foot, knowing what I had done.  He says she turned the tables on him.  He tells her they can have sexy fun times again, and his phone rings. Phyllis sees that it is Vic calling and she drops his phone off of the balcony.
  • Maybe today is the day when they are going to show one Y&R day in one episode because I thought I missed an entire segment.  Phyllis is now at Jabot filling in Jack that Billy and Vic know everything.  She says Vic is going to go ballistic.  She doesn't want to be in GC all of a sudden and wants him to send her to Dallas for the cosmetics convention, which means Glo can't go, and Phyllis gets to tell her.  Jack tells Phyllis she should watch the HH with him, it might cheer her up.  Vic is at HH.  Hil tries to talk Vic out of having Lily on the show with her but Vic overrules her.  Billy is at the studio filling in Vic on the trap that Jack set, but says the HH is a great opportunity for their new line. Vic points out that Phyllis is in on it with Jack, but Billy wants to focus on right now. Vic is panicking because they are over extended, and she reveals that she used her own money to also finance BS.  She is a mess right before she goes on air.  Hil and Lily spar over Jordan just before they go on air.  Hil asks Vic a softball question and Vic cannot handle it so Lily steps in; it happens again and Billy cues Vic to smile and show the product and she gets her brain back.  On the break Lily and Hil spar some more. Back on air, all of a sudden Vic zones out and cannot answer any questions.   She stands up and slowly starts to wobble and then passes out in Billy's arms.  Meanwhile, Phyllis is packing for her trip, and finds Billy's shirt and hugs it.
  • Paul is at Jabot talking to Jack and Ash about the missing Dina.  They are concerned that Dina is worth more dead than alive to Graham.  Paul tells them not to jump the gun.  After he leaves, Ash confides in Jack that after Dina revealed the truth, she never wanted to see her again, and he comforts her.  A package arrives addressed to Dina.  It's actually a record that has that song that they used to sing, and Jack had forgotten that he had purchased it.  He now regrets the time he wasted with Dina, and Ash gives him a pep talk.  It was a nice brother sister moment.  They bond some more, and then later Ash brings him an old-style turntable.  They play the song and they remember the night at the Abbott mansion when she sang that song with him.  Paul calls and says they found Dina.
  • Zack is cozying up to Scott re his article on sex trafficking.  He then calls someone and says they have another problem to take care of.  Zack and Scott have a beer and talk about Abby and Sharon.  Natalia walks in and Scott sees her.  She sees Zack and runs, but Scott thinks it is because of him and he runs after her.  Zack makes another call, and Scott returns.  He couldn't catch her.  Scott starts telling Zack all about Natalia and the sex ring.  He reveals he is close to finding out who is behind it through the company he is researching.  Scott steps away to the restroom and Zack roofies his drink.  Boy, Scott is really stupid.  Zack tells him he has had too much to drink and helps him out of the Underpants, and then literally out of his underpants.  That is, Scott awakens in a motel room with blood on his shirt and hands and there is a dead woman in bed with him, presumably Natalia.

Previews: At the hospital, Vic to Billy: what did you do to my daughter, and Nick says, what the hell happened, and Drinki says, please tell me, is she okay?  Jack to Ash, at the mansion, she is putting on her coat:  Graham is desperate, this could get ugly, and she replies, I don't care what you say, you're stuck with me.  At motel room the cops plus Paulie burst in and Scott is trying to flee, but they capture him.

• Love 15

So I cut GT and Phyllis and what's his name and Billy way more slack than anybody but I found rom com-ing this offensive.  He fucked her over big time... and there was never any mischief or fun about it... he just fucked her over.  This is not something to have fun with.  It should be the death of this unfortunate pairing.  This didn't start as fun so you can't turn it into fun.  Sucks, Mally, big time. 

I don't even like Scott but the dead hooker in the bloody bed... that's the start of some soapy goodness.  Living nightmare.  Interesting.  Old school.  Actually like it. 

• Love 14