Type keyword(s) to search

The GCEh?C: Canadian Episodes (Spoilers for Non-Canadians)

• Start Topic

9 minutes ago, HeatLifer said:

I hate that I have to love Cane now.

What happens when Philly no longer have to makeout breathlessly in elevators and trash cans? Do they just disappear into the ether?

I can't like Cane, I just can't.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, HeatLifer said:

I hate that I have to love Cane now.

What happens when Philly no longer have to makeout breathlessly in elevators and trash cans? Do they just disappear into the ether?

You don't.  We can root for ButtBiscuit and Phyllis' destruction, cheer Cane on but join me in wishing him to fall down that elevator shaft right after they do.

1 hour ago, Fanny Mare said:

I can't like Cane, I just can't.

• Love 14
On 4/30/2017 at 0:55 PM, DivaT said:

Devon seems to want Jordan to break up with Hilary. He wants her alone and miserable pining for him, I'm assuming. 

Billy is playing Phyllis. She's the other woman when there is no reason for her to be. 

Cane is Billy's business while he's cheated on Lily and allowed her to wear Juliet's cheat nightie. If they don't divorce this time then the show might as well send them to Australia. 

I thought i saw a baby-bump - Maybe MM is preggers again and there is NO way they can cover it up. 

• Love 1
7 hours ago, crowsworks said:

I thought i saw a baby-bump - Maybe MM is preggers again and there is NO way they can cover it up. 

MIM is not pregnant.  Baby weight is very hard to lose. Especially around the middle. 

• Love 2

Cane, bless his undead heart, has a special gift. No, not turning into a swarm of bats to feast on the blood of stolen cattle! Our Cane has a talent for blowing other people's romantic shit up real good. Remember when he blew up Hil's and Devon's (wet) spot? Lily needs to stop holding Cane back from realizing his true potential and allow him to plunge headlong into messing with Philly. Give him a boost so that he might climb that corporate ladder on the back of his washed out, emo hipster, eternally sulking, Scotch guzzling, in-law fucking doofus of a stepbrother. 

• Love 15

PHYLLIS THAT IS SUCH A LIE YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH

(sorry)

Phyllis tells Victoria that she has always cared for Billy, and he deserves a woman who can give him more than Victoria can. Or at least I think she said that - I had a rage blackout URGH

• Love 15

I made the mistake of actually watching today and I cannot believe the bullshit dialogue coming out of Billy and Phyllis' mouths. Who the fuck are these characters, honestly? I have no idea. "I've always cared about Billy!" REALLY, Phyllis? Her talking to Victoria like she's not some psychotic manipulative attempted murderer? Seriously, show? Philly are entitled selfish assholes. That's literally all they are. They don't care about anyone else. Mal Young expects this pairing to flourish because their fangirls are just focused on sex. And it's insulting.

And FOH with these portrayals by JT and GT. Phyllis aggressively talking to Jack in that preview? Really!? 

• Love 15
4 minutes ago, rcc said:

The dialogue today was atrocious. 

The Philly shit was legit mindblowing. Like how much clearer could it be that JT/GT/Mal Young are holding this show hostage?

• Love 11
(edited)

I really felt like I was watching an alternate version of Show today, especially in the Philly/Villy sections.

The elevator doors open and Vic is just stunned to see them kissing.  So right there, in the hallway of a business place, they start with recriminations, etc.  Yikes.  Vic says she is humiliated.   Billy didn’t want her to find out this way, Phyllis didn’t want this to happen this way, etc., and then we get a counter assault from Phyllis.  She informs Vic that she has treated Billy like crap.  Phyllis says she has always cared about Billy and he deserves more than she is capable of giving.  SHUT IT, BITCH!  Billy says he has tried for months.  Vic points out that he defaulted to Phyllis because Vic didn’t respond quick enough.  Phyllis lashes out saying that she has always cared about Billy, this is not cheap, it is not sleazy, that she wants Billy as much he wants her.   Vic asks Billy if he really wants Phyllis, and she takes this as her cue to leave.

Villy have it out.  She wants to know how long this has been going on, and he says not long.  He accuses of her pushing him away, and how long was he supposed to wait.  He talks about how just the other day she pushed him away, and Vic realizes he jumped right into Phyllis' bed.  More recriminations.  She says she said things that she didn’t mean, and she should not have said them, but she came to him and apologized, and then she realizes it was too late cause he literally left her house and jumped Phyllis’ bones.  They are done talking, and she still has that meeting she was supposed to go to, so he leaves.  He sees Cane and Lily and Lily says she is sorry to Billy (WTF? Why say anything?), and Billy lashes out at Cane, the usual stuff blah blah, and then he says he feels sorry for Lily being married to him.  And Cane is furious that he would talk about his marriage when he just blew up his own life.  Cane talks to Vic and tells her he is there to support her, and she says it is nice to know she has a colleague she can trust and that she will be relying on him more.

Phyllis, meanwhile, goes to Jabot where she finds Lauren.  Lauren knows about Philly from Mikey.  She asks if things are not going so well, and Phyllis fills her in on the whole thing that just happened.  There was a lot of blah blah, but my favourite part was when Lauren encouraged her to take her time, saying she doesn’t need to commit to Billy. Phyllis points out that Vic took her time, and that is why she lost him.  Phyllis doesn’t want to lose him!  What is this, high school?  Later Billy shows up at Jabot to talk to Phyllis.  She apologizes for the things she said to Vic, and for them even being in the elevator.  But he doesn’t want her apologies cause he is just happy that they can be together for real.

Also happening at Jabot, Jack shows Ash the news item about Mergeron, and Ash says she could care less.  Ash goes to the GCAC and recalls conversations with her mother about her real father.  This was awesome, to see those flashbacks.  Ash is very pensive and sad, and Prick arrives and, because he is now a good guy, buys her a drink and talks to her about her mother.

Glo shows up to Jack’s office to tell him about being a grandmother, and she shares how worried she is for Kev because Bella at some point is going to have deal with being abandoned by her mother, and with learning that her mother chose to murder Adam, over remaining with her.  Jack is very supportive through this conversation and of course talks about Dina.  Then it is Glo who supports Jack, but he says he really doesn’t care about Dina.  Glo says he may not be angry, but he is certainly still hurt.  He tells her Ash was his psychiatrist earlier today, he is “fully shrunk”.

Devon and Neil meet with Dina aboard their jet.  A bunch of blah blah about why she should sell the company to them, such as creativity, innovation, executive level experience.  She doesn’t seem terribly impressed since they just started their company five minutes ago.  Devon makes one final appeal, and in this mentions Katherine being his grandmother, which piques Dina’s interest.  I guess she doesn’t have the google machine as this was news to her.

Previews:  Abby to Ash: why don’t I know my only living grandparent?  Cane to Vic:  He’s a good dad, that is the reason you are going to let him keep working here? Billy and Phyllis, with Jack and Glo, Billy says: there is something we need to tell you, and Phyllis says: we wanted  you to hear it from us.

Edited by bannana
Recapping too fast and not proofing!
  • Love 15
38 minutes ago, bannana said:

I really felt like I was watching an alternate version of Show today, especially in the Philly/Villy sections.

It was straight up Philly fanfic, probably written by someone on Twitter. Victoria is evil and Phyllis is the fairest woman of them all and Billy chooses her in the end. <3

• Love 12
1 hour ago, rcc said:

The dialogue today was atrocious. 

Wasn't it pathetic? I was glad that I was alone. So embarrassing! ??

Phyl and Billy fucking hated each other for years ?. This is some straight up bullshit. 

• Love 23
(edited)
12 hours ago, bannana said:

12 hours ago, HeatLifer said:

It was straight up Philly fanfic, probably written by someone on Twitter. Victoria is evil and Phyllis is the fairest woman of them all and Billy chooses her in the end. <3

11 hours ago, PatsyandEddie said:

Wasn't it pathetic? I was glad that I was alone. So embarrassing! ??

Phyl and Billy fucking hated each other for years ?. This is some straight up bullshit. 

Preach it. Those Philly/Villy scenes were fucking insulting. Who wrote that trash? How the hell is Billy the FUCKING FUCK-UP too good for Victoria? How many times has she taken him back? Now because she needed time to think before getting back together with him, (again) she doesn't deserve him? WTF?

Also, STFU Phyllis! 

Edited by ezzylin
  • Love 19

Phyllis, just stop. Cease. Desist. Zip thy lips. Silence. No mas. You're too old to be acting like an unhinged One Direction groupie, or in Billy's case, No Direction. What can't Victoria give Buttbiscuit that you can? An exotic venereal disease courtesy of the baboon dick you used to ride? Yeah, I guess Victoria probably won't be on the receiving end of Nick's specimen shot anytime soon. Vic is soooo mean to poor Billy, a delicate blossom who can only flower under the tender ministrations of his brother's wife's bikini parts. Now he'll reach his true potential and emerge from his white orthopedic cocoon a butterbiscuitfly. 

I mean, what the hell did I just watch? I think my mother must hate me, otherwise why would she send a link to that drivel to me? They're just cutting and pasting from Philly fanfics, right? 

• Love 17
18 hours ago, bannana said:

Phyllis says she has always cared about Billy

Yeah, like that time she took Lucy. [Who is her grandbaby, Billy.  Give that statement time to sink in and then think about it.  her g.r.a.n.d.b.a.b.y. That you were trying to adopt.]  I do remember, very clearly, her saying, at that time, how much she cared about Billy.

• Love 14

Abby goes to see Ash at the Abbott Mansion to ask her why she has never met her grandmother.  Ash explains that she didn’t want her to be hurt like she was by Dina.  Ravi arrives, and Abby is summoned by Pricktor.  Ravi leads Ash through meditation but she is not able to get into it.  Then he asks if he can massage her neck and shoulders and she agrees.

Glo asks Jack to consider her proposal re cosmetics and he tells her that is Ash’s dept.  Glo asks him to intervene on her behalf.  Jack tells her that Ash knows about them.  She thinks she will get caught in a power play between Jack and Ash and reminds him that Ash hates her because of the tainted cream.  She warns Jack that Ash could use his relationship with Glo to get him ousted as CEO, and Jack looks concerned.

Billy and Phyllis discuss their feelings, which is just nauseating to me.  Phyllis thinks the elevator has set them free.  Billy says they need to face Jack.  They go to Jack’s office to tell him, and he basically pre-empts them by saying: tell me, has this been going on all along?  Phyllis tells Glo to leave.  Jack says, she stays.  Phyllis tells Jack that they are back together, and didn’t expect it.  He sees clearly now what Phyllis was up to, trying to get Jack to forgive Billy, saying she had someone new in her life but didn’t want to reveal who.  Glo says Jack should be disgusted by this news, but Phyllis says they are all adults and free to be with whomever they please, and Glo should agree with that.  Glo says that she and Jack are not hurting anyone.  Billy says, she’s right, people are going to get hurt.  He tells Jack that he has apologized to him and asked his forgiveness but Jack doesn’t want to have anything to do with that.  Billy says he is done sacrificing his happiness for people who don’t want him to be happy.  He says they are done hiding, and this is for real.  Jack tells Billy he didn’t care about how he felt when he was married to Phyllis, and he doesn’t believe that Billy cares how he feels now.

Hilary has cut Mariah’s segment and Mariah accuses Hil of doing this to get back at her for dating Devon, but Hil says she doesn’t care about that.  She says Devon will tire of her soon enough.  She says:  I know what Devon likes and, honey, it ain’t you.  Mariah goes on the attack and says that Devon is not pining after Hil, he is too busy hanging with Mariah and working on his new company and flying to Paris for meetings.  She says that divorcing Devon gave him confidence.  Mariah is goading Hil because she is not in the know about the Paris meeting.  Sigh, so boring.  Then Mariah spills everything about the deal he is trying to do.  Later, when they are on air, Mariah starts talking about Hil’s new man.  Then Hil starts talking about Mariah’s new guy who she says has her stuck in the friend zone.

On the jet on the tarmac in Paris (really, you couldn’t meet in a fabulous hotel somewhere?), Dina and the Winters boys are continuing the conversation about Katherine, and Devon tells Dina that he wasn’t really that close to Kay at the beginning, because he was a short-sighted baby.  She wonders why he is being so honest with him.  I guess this is all supposed to impress her.  Then he talks about how he wants to use his inheritance to make a difference.  She still doesn’t seem convinced.

Cane is wasting no time in trying to convince Vic to oust Billy.  Cane tells Vic that he is there for her, and Juliet walks in and says, did I miss something?  Later, Cane, Vic and Juliet are having a meeting about the press release, and Billy arrives and says it is too flowery, and Cane disagrees, and Vic shuts him down and says, Billy is right.  Later Billy thanks Vic for agreeing with him in spite of how she must feel about him.  They rehash everything.  And she says she would have preferred to find out in a less embarrassing way.  He talks about their kids and that nothing will change.  Vic tells him he can spend as much time as he wants with the kids, but not with Phyllis.

Phyllis goes to Jack’s office.  He tells her she can do whatever she wants, but Billy cannot be on this floor ever again.  He says:  be free out of my sight.  He tells her he has moved on with his life.  He wishes them the best and says they deserve each other.  She wants to talk about their relationship.  He says their relationship is defunct.  But she says they are work colleagues and they were beginning to be friends.  He asks Phyllis what she expects long-term from Billy.  They rehash things a bit, and then he asks if Vic knows.  He says Billy works for Vic, there will be some interesting meetings down there.  Phyllis says she wants to be sure Jack will be okay.  He says he is fine and they can be friends, they can shake on it.  She says she wants him to be happy, and he says he is positively bursting with joy.   She says he will never be happy until he forgives his brother.

Jack goes to the bar at the GCAC and orders a scotch. Cane is there and asks if he is having a rough day.  Jack tells him about Philly, and Cane says he knows.  He asks Jack what he said when they told him and Jack says that he said:  Have a great life, and don’t trip on your way out.  Cane confides in Jack that he has a lot of problems with Billy.  Jack badmouths Billy and tells Cane that he got the hockey deal playing dirty.  Cane says that Billy should quit, and Jack agrees, that Billy’s presence will hurt B&S.  Jack plants the idea of Billy being fired for cause.  He encourages Cane to make that happen.  They toast to that idea.

Dina is talking to Mossimo on the phone about his offer for her company.  I think that is a reference to a character that was on Bold and the Beautiful.  She is looking at a news item on her tablet, and it is a photo of Ash and Ravi at the opera.  She flashes back to a conversation with Ash when she tells her daughter that she would not exist if Dina hadn’t screwed around!

Phyllis shows up at B&S and says to Billy that they should celebrate now that they are officially out.  He tells her that he is happy.  They decide to go to the club on a date.  As they leave Vic walks out and sees them and they both look back at her and then just walk out, and Vic looks sad.  I really don’t like Victoria but I felt kind of bad for her today.

Previews:  Prick to Scott at the GCAC:  I want to tell them there is going to be no book (I think that is what mumbles said);  Mariah to Hilary:  I don’t want to be late, and Hil asks, for what, and Mariah says, just a ride with Devon on his private jet; Jordan to Chelz at the UG:  So we agree then, not to let anyone know about our former friendship.

• Love 9
(edited)

so, jordan and chelz were "friends" before.....verrrrrrrrrr interesting.............

did he help her con the dupes that came into the bar in thailand?

Edited by valleycliffe
  • Love 6

This show really gives you the life lessons that you really need. Cheat on your significant other with their sibling. Act like a victim. Demand forgiveness. Screw the sibling again. Demand forgiveness. Demand friendship with your ex. Live happily ever after with your ex's sibling. This is good TV if you ask me. 

• Love 11
51 minutes ago, HeatLifer said:

This show really gives you the life lessons that you really need. Cheat on your significant other with their sibling. Act like a victim. Demand forgiveness. Screw the sibling again. Demand forgiveness. Demand friendship with your ex. Live happily ever after with your ex's sibling. This is good TV if you ask me. 

Yup. Heartwarming isn't it!

• Love 7
1 hour ago, rcc said:

Yup. Heartwarming isn't it!

I feel so warm and fuzzy that Philly are so so happy and Jack/Victoria are absolutely miserable. The right people are suffering. Mal Young is an absolute genius.

• Love 8

So Phyllis tells Jack she is back with his brother and then has the nerve to wonder if they can stay friends while telling him he needs to forgive said brother? WHAT? Then she goes to Victoria's business to ask Billy out on a date? This chick lost her damn mind. Also why she keep asking him if he happy? Insecure much? It's kinda ridiculous: 

• Love 12
16 minutes ago, TwistedSoul7 said:

So Phyllis tells Jack she is back with his brother and then has the nerve to wonder if they can stay friends while telling him he needs to forgive said brother? WHAT? Then she goes to Victoria's business to ask Billy out on a date? This chick lost her damn mind. Also why she keep asking him if he happy? Insecure much? It's kinda ridiculous: 

Time for Phyllis to revisit that coma.  It won't hinder the ButtBiscuit romance, so the stans should be pleased.

Just as Beely likes da wimmens.

• Love 8

Why is Mariah harassing Hilary about Devon, though? Did she not just see him pining for Hilary last week? I hope he dumps her for Abby. Her behavior with HER BOSS is absolutely unbearable. 

I wasn't watching the show back in the day when Ashley's mother was on. But I was under the impression that some of the family members did not know that John is not Ashley's bio dad? Or maybe John didn't know? Can someone fill me in? Thanks! 

51 minutes ago, UsernameFatigue said:

I wasn't watching the show back in the day when Ashley's mother was on. But I was under the impression that some of the family members did not know that John is not Ashley's bio dad? Or maybe John didn't know? Can someone fill me in? Thanks! 

John didn't know, and I think neither Billy nor Traci know.  And Abby.  Pricktor knows.

4 hours ago, DivaT said:

Why is Mariah harassing Hilary about Devon, though? Did she not just see him pining for Hilary last week? I hope he dumps her for Abby. Her behavior with HER BOSS is absolutely unbearable. 

I have to admit, it is impacting my Mariah love.  I quite like this character but treating your boss this way is very inappropriate and just plain stupid.  Don't work for her if you feel this way.  The part that really annoys though is goading of Hilary while she is dating Devon.  Just plain silly.

• Love 4
10 hours ago, TwistedSoul7 said:

What makes all this outrageous is not the acts themselves, it's the fact that she's not questioned or told that her behavior is wrong by other characters. This is the classic case of when a character/actress becomes a "pet."

• Love 5

I wonder if Dina will become a Buttbiscuit fan and tell Jack that he's being too hard on the poor little munchkin? Maybe tell him that if he'd only been more like Billy, she wouldn't have abandoned the family. 

• Love 6
5 hours ago, bannana said:

John didn't know, and I think neither Billy nor Traci know.  And Abby.  Pricktor knows.

I have to admit, it is impacting my Mariah love.  I quite like this character but treating your boss this way is very inappropriate and just plain stupid.  Don't work for her if you feel this way.  The part that really annoys though is goading of Hilary while she is dating Devon.  Just plain silly.

Thanks for the info, Bannana! So Jack is the only sibling that knows? 

• Love 1

My prediction--Jack will out Ashley's paternity in the most douchey way possible, which will turn Ash, Traci, Abby, and Nostrils against him in their holy righteous anger.   Dina will show Jack the error of his ways and he will crawl on his belly throughout all of Genoa City (like Cersei in GOT) begging Mega Rom Com for forgiveness whilst giving his blessing to the Mating of the Medusa and Gorgon.

• Love 6
7 hours ago, bannana said:

Mariah is taking advantage of the fact that she can disrespect and taunt Hilary while Hilary can't do anything about it because of the divorce clause. It wouldn't be do u bearable if everyone, including Devon, wasn't going around saying how amazing and better than Hilary Mariah is. She sure doesn't appear to be to me. 

1 hour ago, peacheslatour said:

Are we sure Traci doesn't know?

I know this was recently discussed in one of the threads here, and I think there may be other people who know/knew.  Kay, Jill.  I may research it a bit.  I don't recall that Traci knew, but that would be pretty shitty if Jack and Ash kept that from her. 

• Love 2

How did Jill know if John didn't?

I predict Dina is dying.  That look on her face when asked why she was selling and she said "it's the right time."

Her silver fox boy toy is... unconvincing and silly.  It would be a true Bill Bell tribute story if he was also her secret forgotten long lost amnesiac son.  Possibly with a social disease... rickets or scurvy or something.

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, Big Blue Plate said:

How did Jill know if John didn't?

I predict Dina is dying.  That look on her face when asked why she was selling and she said "it's the right time."

Her silver fox boy toy is... unconvincing and silly.  It would be a true Bill Bell tribute story if he was also her secret forgotten long lost amnesiac son.  Possibly with a social disease... rickets or scurvy or something.

Just did  a quick search and it turns out Kay, Jill, Prick and Jack worked to ensure that John never knew before he died.  I don't think I was watching then, as I had bailed for a number of years.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Tippi said:

My prediction--Jack will out Ashley's paternity in the most douchey way possible, which will turn Ash, Traci, Abby, and Nostrils against him in their holy righteous anger.   Dina will show Jack the error of his ways and he will crawl on his belly throughout all of Genoa City (like Cersei in GOT) begging Mega Rom Com for forgiveness whilst giving his blessing to the Mating of the Medusa and Gorgon.

Not before Jack witnesses an obligatory Philly sex scene and declares, "They're so hawt!"

• Love 9
8 hours ago, NinjaPenguins said:

I wonder if Dina will become a Buttbiscuit fan and tell Jack that he's being too hard on the poor little munchkin? Maybe tell him that if he'd only been more like Billy, she wouldn't have abandoned the family. 

If only Jack's nostrils had been bigger, he would've been the perfect son. 

• Love 9
2 hours ago, PatsyandEddie said:

So Katie needs to talk to Daddy on the phone and Phyl has to put on a sexay outfit in order to compete? Same old same old eh Phyl?

You notice how moody Billy was with Phyllis? She had to keep trying to get his attention. He even got defensive when Victor was all "Team Philly" cause that meant he was away from Victoria. Billy had to remind Victor that he wasn't leaving her life. And Phyllis tossed him one hell of a look too. They haven't been a public couple 24 hours yet and he already a mess.

OMG they really had Hilary hiding and listening to Devon and Mariah having sex. That was insane. This rivalry is just not okay. It is making them all look so bad and juvenile. 

Chelsea and Jordan knew each other as teenagers and got into some trouble together. They both agree to keep it hush hush.

Nikki and Tess are Katherine and Amber 2.0

• Love 11
On 5/2/2017 at 7:14 AM, DivaT said:

MIM is not pregnant.  Baby weight is very hard to lose. Especially around the middle. 

I was just following the age old Soap Law that decrees -- Have sex with two men in one week and WTD is on some writer's 'original Idea list'

• Love 3