Type keyword(s) to search

The GCEh?C: Canadian Episodes (Spoilers for Non-Canadians)

• Start Topic

These days I only pay attention to about 20% of this show but I liked seeing Sharon and Jack interacting. It's nice of show to acknowledge that these two have history and were even married at one point. I didn't even mind when Phyllis joined them later.

• Love 10

I was disappointed in today's show. Way too much time was spent on Reed, his birthday, and the two girls who will be fighting over him one day soon. Yawn. The only good thing was Nick telling Faith that she has to move back home. As much as I like Faith it was overdue for her parents to start being in charge again. I was disappointed that Kevin did not tell Scott more about Phyll. However at least Scott did seem a bit embarrassed that he was making out with his mother's BBF. I hope he stays embarrassed. 

Edited by UsernameFatigue
  • Love 8

Did anyone else notice how odd Phyllis's feet looked in her make out scene with Scott? Her legs were tanned down to the top of her feet, then her feet were blindingly white with very red soles. The soles also looked cracked - definitely looked like the age GT is. In any case it looked like GT had a spray tan while wearing shoes. Odd. But then there was really nothing else to look at as she and the actor playing Scott have no chemistry. Zero. Zip. 

Edited by UsernameFatigue
  • Love 1

I feel disappointed about what they're doing to the GT Phyllis.  Back in the day I thought Phyllis was an idiot, and portrayed like an idiot because MS was the largest termite ever to have found scenery (though I acknowledge a firm tie during the years Judith Chapman was on the show at the same time.)  I ff'd almost every minute of character and actress.  But I really liked what GT did with the part and I liked the part as written.  I even thought the affair was more interesting tan universe altering but I won't die on that hill on this board.  The scenes between GT and PB were some of the best I've scene on that show in a long time... pretty raw.  

However, since the divorce, I feel GT is wasted and there's nothing for the character.  It looks like they're doing the full Sharon Newman on her... random, irrelevant and a doing things that make the character almost irretrievably unlikable.  (Plus don't get me started on the Days of our Highlights unfolding on her head.)  For me, the Sharons (Case and Newman) are past the point of no return.  She's just tapped out... stretched and distorted beyond meaning and probably beyond refocus.  I mean, what is the point of Sharon?  What is the point of Phyllis?  They are rudderless characters, not really tied to anything on the show that matters.  Which is, despite all the gaps, not the kind of writing I would expect from the new regime (even though its fairly crap at the writing.)  I have a feeling GT is gone by end of year which is a disappointment to me.

I also think PB has suffered since the divorce.  Who is Jack really tied to?  (I am not suggesting he's going anywhere, he's not.)  He randomly re-vents his understandable rage at Billy, but mostly now all he seems to do is sit around and be a snide bitch, while occasionally appearing to pine still for Phyllis maybe and rogering Gloria.  And what's the BS about we're having fun?  When are Jack and Gloria seen to have fun?  I feel like PB has been roped into this off screen fun to prop up Gloria.  Who's benefited from the story?  Gloria.  Her part grew.  We're heading back to the Gloria and the Rest of Us.   I bet you PB has all the affection for the Gloria/Jack story that he has for Finding Keemo. 

8 hours ago, Artsda said:

Victoria better not let Reed keep that car.

Surely the point of that car is the heartbreaking late summer car crash storyline likely involving too much to drink?  They're obviously gearing up for full metal teen storyline so between modelling careers at Brash N Sassy and pool parties there is bound to be a trip to the ICU. 

• Love 11

^^Totally agree on GT. She's doing nothing substantive and I feel as though she'll be gone soon as well - or maybe dropped to recurring but effectively out. 

IMO Sally is giving Sharon more substance - she's not crazy and she's not hiding a secret. And they are going somewhere with Scott, not sure where.

Minus Gloria, I like where Jack is. He was always the snide guy. I missed that when they gave Adam all the one-liners and turned Jack soft. He needs to be miserable and alone after lovey dovey dopey Jack IMO. It's a positive reset. 

I do like Gloria but no way leading. Ugh. The thought of the years she ate the show. Noooo. I'm guessing she's going to be scorned or left out and therefore have motivation to stir up shit again. That's her role on this show according to Sally.

But mostly I think Gina is not valued by this regime. She is strongest with PB. But the affair seems to have killed Phack for the time being (maybe forever). And so I think Sally has no use for her.

• Love 12
28 minutes ago, miamama said:

^^Totally agree on GT. She's doing nothing substantive and I feel as though she'll be gone soon as well - or maybe dropped to recurring but effectively out. 

IMO Sally is giving Sharon more substance - she's not crazy and she's not hiding a secret. And they are going somewhere with Scott, not sure where.

Minus Gloria, I like where Jack is. He was always the snide guy. I missed that when they gave Adam all the one-liners and turned Jack soft. He needs to be miserable and alone after lovey dovey dopey Jack IMO. It's a positive reset. 

I do like Gloria but no way leading. Ugh. The thought of the years she ate the show. Noooo. I'm guessing she's going to be scorned or left out and therefore have motivation to stir up shit again. That's her role on this show according to Sally.

But mostly I think Gina is not valued by this regime. She is strongest with PB. But the affair seems to have killed Phack for the time being (maybe forever). And so I think Sally has no use for her.

I like Gloria more than most do, but agree that she works best as a commentator/irritant. And I actually enjoy the bizarre combination she makes with Jack, whatever its nature may be.

Sharon, about whom I could care less at any given point, just seems to be in total rewrite mode. I'm not buying it. [Just avert your eyes, folks--not about to convert, not even on Good Friday.] And frankly her acting hasn't improved any, along with her adenoidal delivery.

Agreed on two main points here: Jack is now hewing more to his original character, and he and GT played well off each other in the coffee-shop duet. He's far less predictable, and far more interesting. Wasting GT bothers me because I've come to enjoy the actress--many of her scenes are lively, and the scripts cater to her tone and humour--whether with Lauren, MYSON, Ashley, Ravi, or Jack.

Now, I am loving Nikki in full Dorothy Malone [look up Douglas Sirk era] mode! Of course the old creep will find redemption and everybody will have to eat The Help's favourite pie, but can't I just enjoy the ride?

Speaking of Old Rheumy Eyes, he chewed any piece of scenery that wasn't nailed down yesterday. EB, don't bring out the heavy bag again, just squat-press a carton of Depends. And I don't care how affected you tried to be when Satana left, it didn't work. You got that?

[Back to wiener dogs and marking.]

• Love 13

I am also loving this version of Nikki. This is more in tune of how she used to be written. She didn't put up with Victor's shit. She always struck back. That is why they went years apart. She could be just as petty and vindictive as him. The biggest way to hurt Victor is to either take away his company or take away his family. His children have walked away more than once. He has dealt with their disgust of him but the grandchildren are a different. story. Banning him from their lives will hurt him more than anything. I think he would rather jail time than that.

• Love 15

Reed is very excited about his new car, and promises to be careful and drive safely.  Vic and Drinki discuss the dilemma.  If Vic says he can't keep the car, all of their progress is down the drain.  If she lets him keep it, Prick wins, plus she compromises her values.   But Victoria tells him he can't keep the car and that Grampvire shouldn't have given him the car without her consent.  Reed is devastated.  Billy wants to know what is really going on with Vic.  Billy tells her that Reed should be able to keep the car, it makes him happy.  Vic disagrees.  He presses her, and she basically tells him to butt out, she is tired of being harassed by him and she has had enough for the day.  She tells him to leave and he does, but he is pissed off.

Prick makes Abby acting CEO, because she has more passion and business acumen than any of his children!  He also says he is going out of town so this is presumably for that time period.  Drinki tells Prick he's doing that to buy  her loyalty.  She confronts him about buying Reed the car to stab Vic in the back, and he says  he did no such thing, and Drinki says:  go to hell you sonuvabitch.  Oh, and she also said she feels like hitting him, too, after she saw the bruise that Dick left.  Prick says he ordered the car weeks ago, and he bought the same car for Noah.  Drinki doesn't buy it, and says it was retaliation because apparently Vic is the enemy now.  She says: you make me sick.  Later she asks him where Faith is, and he tells her that Dick moved her out.  Drinki thinks that is a good thing but Prick says it is not good for her, she was happy at the Ranch.  Drinki says it is best for Faith and also best for him.  He angrily says: don't tell me what is best for me.  I adore that girl and I miss her already.  But I guess that is the kind of punishment that you, and Dick and Vic want to inflict upon me.  Drinki tells Prick that:  victim is not a good colour on you.  He says: you think I am supposed to be so grateful that you are not sending me back to prison, that I would allow you to poison my relationship with Abby and my grandchildren?  Think again!  And he stomps out.

Ashley and Ravi are in NYC and raving about their successful presentation.  They decide to go to Chinatown for the best dumplings in the world but then they bump into that business dude that Glo had the steam with and convinced to ditch the Fenmore's deal.  He invites Ash to dinner, so Ravi is kind of blue about that.  He invites some of his techie friends for a drink.  Ash's dinner doesn't go so well because biz dude is a self-centred moron (aren't they all) and spends the whole time on his phone and pretty much treats her like a trophy girlfriend.  She ditches him and espies Ravi and his friends and joins them instead.  Then the friends leave and Ash tells Ravi she shouldn't have ditched him, for many reasons, one of which she hasn't eaten.  He suggests dumplings again, but she decides to make it an early night and order room service.

Over at Brash and Sassy Juliet is having a meeting with Lily and Jordan to prep them for their promotional trip to Philly etc., where they are going to three different hockey games where Lily will drop the puck!  Cane arrives and seems to be uneasy about this trip.  Jordan assures him that he is not going to make a move on Lily and that he will also protect her from weirdo stalkers.  Juliet and Lily are really becoming besties.  Cane tells Lily to have fun but not too much and she replies she wouldn't do anything he wouldn't do!  They leave and Cane confronts Juliet because he thinks she is up to something with this trip.  She says a hockey promo deal isn't much good if you don't take advantage of the playoffs.  Cane thinks Juliet wants Lily out of town because she is uncomfortable around her, but Juliet says she loves Lily, that sex with him meant nothing, and he needs to get over it.  He says he will try.

Previews:  Scott asking Phyllis out on a date, it appears;  Reed railing about his mom to Billy;  Vic at Newman asking Abby where Prick is, and Abby, with a big smile, says: out of town, and you will never guess what he did before he left.

• Love 12
9 minutes ago, bannana said:

He presses her, and she basically tells him to butt out, she is tired of being harassed by him and she has had enough for the day.  She tells him to leave and he does, but he is pissed off.

That's all it takes for Billy to screw Phyllis?????? LMAOOOO. Free Victoria, man. I don't even like her, but damn. Free the woman.

• Love 14
2 minutes ago, HeatLifer said:

That's all it takes for Billy to screw Phyllis?????? LMAOOOO. Free Victoria, man. I don't even like her, but damn. Free the woman.

Yeah, I don't like her either, but in this case she was right.  You could see that she was done, she was upset, she was angry at Prick, and Billy wouldn't let up.  It wasn't really a fight, just her telling to butt out and get out.

• Love 10
8 minutes ago, bannana said:

Yeah, I don't like her either, but in this case she was right.  You could see that she was done, she was upset, she was angry at Prick, and Billy wouldn't let up.  It wasn't really a fight, just her telling to butt out and get out.

And he's like, "Gotta go get some Phyllis!" Logical. I can't stand what is going to be done to Victoria and Jack, who should disown this trash, all so Mal can give Philly stans their sex scenes.

• Love 14

It's sooooooo contrived I'm in a bit of shock. Like WHERE did this come from? Lol. Basically Phyllis is horny and Billy is mad that Vicki won't give him the details of her latest anger at her asshole father? THIS leads to sex??? I mean I guess they are single and both being rebuffed by Jack/Vic so they need to do *IT* with someone, but so much for character growth.

Wow.

This is 100% crazy fan appeasement. Show isn't even being subtle. It's like here you go: watch these two actors pseudo fuck in a completely contrived situation!!!! Ok? Good? Got your clips for Philly vids?? Great. We shall now continue with the actual show.

LMAO.

Edited by miamama
  • Love 19
10 minutes ago, miamama said:

This is 100% crazy fan appeasement. Show isn't even being subtle. It's like here you go: watch these two actors pseudo fuck in a completely contrived situation!!!! Ok? Good? Got your clips for Philly vids?? Great. We shall now continue with the actual show.

This. Thiiiiiis. I've legit never seen such non-organic storytelling.

• Love 7
10 minutes ago, miamama said:

It's sooooooo contrived I'm in a bit of shock. Like WHERE did this come from? Lol. Basically Phyllis is horny and Billy is mad that Vicki won't give him the details of her latest anger at her asshole father? THIS leads to sex??? I mean I guess they are single and both being rebuffed by Jack/Vic so they need to do *IT* with someone, but so much for character growth.

Wow.

LMAO.

Yes, and in the scheme of things, how many times does Billy just do the stupidest thing ever to ruin any chance of being back with Vic.  He wants her back and then he throws a grenade.  In a real relationship, he should have seen that Vic was very upset, something was going on with her and her father, and now she is upset because she disappointed Reed, and he should butt out and respect her wishes, give her some space, be there when she needs him.  But no, he is going to have sulk sex for the hell of it.

• Love 12
8 minutes ago, bannana said:

Yes, and in the scheme of things, how many times does Billy just do the stupidest thing ever to ruin any chance of being back with Vic.  He wants her back and then he throws a grenade. 

What's more sick is Vic will probably forgive and get over this. And that's just straight-up character destruction.

• Love 12
1 hour ago, bannana said:

But no, he is going to have sulk sex for the hell of it

And that, in a nutshell, is the essence of this odious character.  Me want, me get, screw you, we screw.

• Love 14
1 hour ago, Tippi said:

Me want, me get, screw you, we screw

*sniff*   Tippi, your ode to Butthead is beautiful... just beautiful.  Was your inspiration haiku or fuhku?

• Love 12
On 4/14/2017 at 9:10 AM, Big Blue Plate said:

I feel disappointed about what they're doing to the GT Phyllis.  Back in the day I thought Phyllis was an idiot, and portrayed like an idiot because MS was the largest termite ever to have found scenery (though I acknowledge a firm tie during the years Judith Chapman was on the show at the same time.)  I ff'd almost every minute of character and actress.  But I really liked what GT did with the part and I liked the part as written.  I even thought the affair was more interesting tan universe altering but I won't die on that hill on this board.  The scenes between GT and PB were some of the best I've scene on that show in a long time... pretty raw.  

However, since the divorce, I feel GT is wasted and there's nothing for the character.  It looks like they're doing the full Sharon Newman on her... random, irrelevant and a doing things that make the character almost irretrievably unlikable.  (Plus don't get me started on the Days of our Highlights unfolding on her head.)  For me, the Sharons (Case and Newman) are past the point of no return.  She's just tapped out... stretched and distorted beyond meaning and probably beyond refocus.  I mean, what is the point of Sharon?  What is the point of Phyllis?  They are rudderless characters, not really tied to anything on the show that matters.  Which is, despite all the gaps, not the kind of writing I would expect from the new regime (even though its fairly crap at the writing.)  I have a feeling GT is gone by end of year which is a disappointment to me.

I also think PB has suffered since the divorce.  Who is Jack really tied to?  (I am not suggesting he's going anywhere, he's not.)  He randomly re-vents his understandable rage at Billy, but mostly now all he seems to do is sit around and be a snide bitch, while occasionally appearing to pine still for Phyllis maybe and rogering Gloria.  And what's the BS about we're having fun?  When are Jack and Gloria seen to have fun?  I feel like PB has been roped into this off screen fun to prop up Gloria.  Who's benefited from the story?  Gloria.  Her part grew.  We're heading back to the Gloria and the Rest of Us.   I bet you PB has all the affection for the Gloria/Jack story that he has for Finding Keemo. 

Surely the point of that car is the heartbreaking late summer car crash storyline likely involving too much to drink?  They're obviously gearing up for full metal teen storyline so between modelling careers at Brash N Sassy and pool parties there is bound to be a trip to the ICU. 

I agree. The fall out and new direction stemming from that Philly affair hasn't been good for any character or the Abbot family. I don't think the show knows where to go. 

Phyllis has no purpose. 

Jack has no purpose. 

Billy has purpose but JT doesn't  have much chem with AH so that's a wash. 

Abbots, as a family, seem directionless too. 

Edited by DivaT
  • Love 8
20 hours ago, miamama said:

Wow.

LMAO.

Philly fans will regret this little reunion. It's already started out pathetic. Phyllis is lonely. She asked Jack out. Got rebuffed. Almost slept with Scott and got interrupted. And a week later is sleeping with Billy. Its not the love story the showed tried to sell last year. They've been rebranded much like GC Buzz. 

• Love 11
8 hours ago, DivaT said:

Philly fans will regret this little reunion. It's already started out pathetic. Phyllis is lonely. She asked Jack out. Got rebuffed. Almost slept with Scott and got interrupted. And a week later is sleeping with Billy. Its not the love story the showed tried to sell last year. They've been rebranded much like GC Buzz. 

Exactly this IMO. Philly is being "rebranded."

Edited by miamama
  • Love 5
4 hours ago, HeatLifer said:

As long as those characters are having sex, they don't care.

You know, I think they will. They want a love story. I don't think they'll get one. 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, DivaT said:

You know, I think they will. They want a love story. I don't think they'll get one. 

They'll fanwank it. It still hasn't been written that Billy doesn't love Phyllis or that he loves Victoria more. And any future dialogue will be irrelevant if he continues to screw Phyllis time and time again. 

• Love 6
9 hours ago, HeatLifer said:

They'll fanwank it. It still hasn't been written that Billy doesn't love Phyllis or that he loves Victoria more. And any future dialogue will be irrelevant if he continues to screw Phyllis time and time again. 

That very scenario worked well for Sharon, Nick, Phyllis until the show decided to just move forward with Nick and Phyllis, which then flopped. Not long after, JC was cast and became a show's pet. Then that ended that. 

• Love 3

As long as it's ambiguous the stans will keep screaming (as will GT, based on past and current behaviour). So unless show is absolutely clear in ending Philly and dismissing it as a tawdry affair, they will insist Philly is lit and keep trashing any other pairing for either character.

Writers know how to easily recast a story, love affair whatever. And this was so damn short. One line will do it. But from Billy's perspective they have refused to do so. 

That tells me show - until now - has wanted the stans to demand Philly (and keep noise/buzz going). I'm hoping Sally will be clear and end it (as she said she would) after letting them have months of this drip drip flirt crap followed by a big sex romp. If not, multiple characters will be destroyed for stans who have zero fucks to give about story or history and just want two particular actors to keep on pseudo fucking.

I will add that based on the joke of a buildup for the sex and Sally's obvious disregard for the character of Phyllis AND public promise to end an affair she saw as a writing mistake they will unequivocally end the Philly Love Story with this upcoming hookup. As always I could be dead wrong but the signs are pointing this way IMO.

• Love 12
1 hour ago, miamama said:

I will add that based on the joke of a buildup for the sex and Sally's obvious disregard for the character of Phyllis AND public promise to end an affair she saw as a writing mistake they will unequivocally end the Philly Love Story with this upcoming hookup. As always I could be dead wrong but the signs are pointing this way IMO.

Your mouth to God's ears, mm!

Among the other failings of this stupid affair, the biggest one is that it's BORING. Let's add badly acted, and not credible, while we're at it.

• Love 11
18 hours ago, HeatLifer said:

9 hours ago, DivaT said:

That very scenario worked well for Sharon, Nick, Phyllis until the show decided to just move forward with Nick and Phyllis, which then flopped. Not long after, JC was cast and became a show's pet. Then that ended that. 

This. IMO, the problem with both Billy/Phyllis and Nick/Phyllis was that there was no emotional connection, it was just sex. Judging by the reactions on social media, that's enough for the stans. Neither Phick nor Philly were meant to be endgame, they were just affairs meant to shake things up. I blame the writers because I think that in both cases, they destroyed both Shick and Villy in order to sell Phick and Philly, respectively. Back in the day, under Bill Bell, Nikki and Victor (hate using them as an example) had other loves, but you knew that they still loved each other and the writers respected their history as a couple. When LML became head writer, all of that changed. She repeatedly undermined both Shick and Phack to push the Nick and Phyllis pairing. While Phick was popular with fans, they never meant to be endgame- it was an affair that went on much longer than it should have and that was mainly because of the stans, IMO. I think that Philly is just a case of history repeating itself- the writers are catering to the loudest and most rabid fans.

9 hours ago, miamama said:

As long as it's ambiguous the stans will keep screaming (as will GT, based on past and current behaviour). So unless show is absolutely clear in ending Philly and dismissing it as a tawdry affair, they will insist Philly is lit and keep trashing any other pairing for either character.

Writers know how to easily recast a story, love affair whatever. And this was so damn short. One line will do it. But from Billy's perspective they have refused to do so. 

That tells me show - until now - has wanted the stans to demand Philly (and keep noise/buzz going). I'm hoping Sally will be clear and end it (as she said she would) after letting them have months of this drip drip flirt crap followed by a big sex romp. If not, multiple characters will be destroyed for stans who have zero fucks to give about story or history and just want two particular actors to keep on pseudo fucking.

I believe that SSM understands why the Philly affair and "love" story makes no sense, but Mal Young obviously feels differently. A head writer and an executive producer disagreeing about the direction of a storyline is nothing new, it's called "creative differences" but we'll just have to wait and see which one ends up leaving the show because of "creative differences". I'm betting it's Mal.

Edited by ezzylin
  • Love 9

Interestingly Sally was writing when the Phick affair happened and takes credit for it. But then LML fired her, and a CBS exec whose name escapes me LOVED the Phyllis character and "related to her" (according to Jamey Giddens) and suddenly Phyllis (and not Sharon) became the heroine in the story. LML and MAB loved the character and actress as well hence a decade of the wildebeest sex kitten always leading multiple storylines and being paired with younger men.

My money is on Sally as well here. Mal likely just convinced her to delay the clean ending she intended to write months ago for Philly so they can milk as much out of this storyline as possible. 

But we shall see.

• Love 10
12 hours ago, miamama said:

But those ratings though. They tried to end Philly and move forward but the demos are in the tanker and buzz for almost everything "new" is low. I think that's why this is being revisited. The show needs a spark. It's lacking in heart, passion, and direction (and I don't just mean pairings). But like i said before, Philly won't last imo. They are trying to jumpstart Villy, whose battery just seem dead. 

3 hours ago, ezzylin said:

I believe that SSM understands why the Philly affair and "love" story makes no sense, but Mal Young obviously feels differently. A head writer and an executive producer disagreeing about the direction of a storyline is nothing new, it's called "creative differences" but we'll just have to wait and see which one ends up leaving the show because of "creative differences". I'm betting it's Mal.

I'm pretty sure Mal will be the first to go. And I feel like at this point, someone does need to go. A shake up is needed somewhere. The show is lifeless. Sally started so strong in Dec and Jan. But something happened in Feb. I can't put my finger on it. 

Edited by DivaT
  • Love 4

The ratings may be adding to it -- I remember Pratt saying he could do whatever he wanted as long as the ratings were good. However, the weird ambiguous Philly teases have been going on since January. (NYE was the first, which means they began three weeks into Sally's airing shows). So they started well before ratings could be used as justification. I think they planned to bring this Philly conundrum to a head as May sweeps kicked off. This is the first sweeps months that any of Sally's stuff is going to be central. There's still lots to clean up (Chloe, the paternity of Bella, Victor's crimes etc.) but this is the sweeps where I think the network will hold this regime accountable (Feb. was too soon). So in short I don't they are doing this to save the show from shit ratings. Ratings for all soaps are down and Y&R was heavily dropping during the last 8 months of Pratt. This isn't some shocking Sally effect.

• Love 5
13 hours ago, DivaT said:

But those ratings though.

Well when Philly were at their all time high is when the ratings started to slide. I remember how that was brought up a lot. Besides no one pairing or character will help or hurt the ratings. I doubt their little couch roll will suddenly bring this show back to 5M. Chloe being exposed barely made a dent. 

I think the triangle is happening because they not ready for Villy to be official yet, Phyllis has nothing else to do, and they want Billy to be seen as some sexy thing with two women fighting over. 

• Love 6
1 minute ago, TwistedSoul7 said:

I think the triangle is happening because they not ready for Villy to be official yet, Phyllis has nothing else to do, and they want Billy to be seen as some sexy thing with two women fighting over. 

This.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, TwistedSoul7 said:

Well when Philly were at their all time high is when the ratings started to slide. I remember how that was brought up a lot. Besides no one pairing or character will help or hurt the ratings. I doubt their little couch roll will suddenly bring this show back to 5M. Chloe being exposed barely made a dent. 

Ugh!

• Love 3
4 hours ago, TwistedSoul7 said:

Victoria is the only one who is going to look pathetic, though. Philly are already accepted trash. Vic still wants a man who continuously screws his brother's ex-wife? K.

• Love 5

The only difference between Billy shoving his tongue down Phyllis's throat in the elevator a few weeks ago and today is today Phyllis didn't push him away because she's lonely (coitus interruptus with Scott and Jack turning her down and moving on). Both times Billy was compelled to come on to Phyllis after Vic rejected him.

In previews Vic admits NOW - right after Philly sex - that she wants Billy. This is soap 101. *It's angst for Villy.*

Really not sure why Philly stans would like this at all. Oh right. Sex scenes.

Edited by miamama
  • Love 10

during philly's pillow talk, they could reminisce about when phyl helped brittany video tape a passed out billy and pretend they had sex in order to break up him and mac.  billy was 16 then and i think phyl was married to jack.  glow by jabot kids in the poolhouse..

• Love 16

Boohoo Reed, my birthday sportscar I got for my 16th birthday got taken away from my evil mother now I have to walk! 

Eww Philly, on Summer's sofa in the apartment JACK bought.

Edited by Artsda
  • Love 9

Wow, today's show doesn't deserve a recap.  It was both boring and revolting.

• blah blah blah Reed hates his mom for taking away his car.  The stupid part was Billy saying to Reed he would try to intervene with Vic.  Billy, you are not his pal and you are not doing Vic any favours.
  • And Billy tries to push Vic re the Prick thing and she overreacts and says she will have him removed from the building by security if he doesn't back off.  She also says they  have no future....so...
  • He goes and screws Phyllis. 
  • In other news, Drinki has hired Tessa to be her personal assistant despite many anvils falling around her head.  She also told Tessa she was previously an exotic dancer.
  • Prick left town.
  • Vic was a dick to Abby.
  • Traci meets Ash and Ravi, and encourages Ash to go for it.
  • Dick is warming up to Sharon and they agree to share custody of Faith.  See... how hard was that?
  • Scott and Sharon seem to be friending.

Previews:  Sharon and Scott at the movies, and Kevin and Mariah espy them.  Vic tells Drinki she wants to get back together with Billy.  HAHAHAHAHA!

• Love 12

Billy and Victoria suck.

Billy and Phyllis suck. 

Both are forced and boring - but at least Villy doesn't destroy the Abbotts and multiple characters merely by existing. 

But what (or who) is the common denominator? 

• Love 14

I don`t want Mal or Sally to leave. I like the different camera angles/shots. It makes the show interesting. Like the flashback that started in a picture frame today. That was cool.

I find it hard to believe Nikki just straight up told Tessa the name of the club she stripped out. WTF?

• Love 11
2 hours ago, miamama said:

Billy and Victoria suck.

Billy and Phyllis suck. 

Both are forced and boring - but at least Villy doesn't destroy the Abbotts and multiple characters merely by existing. 

But what (or who) is the common denominator? 

There's a ButtBiscuit infestation in Genoa City.  Phyllis and Victoria need to go to the drug store, buy those little combs you use to get out the ButtBiscuits, buy that special shampoo, shower, strip the beds and repeat it all in three days.

Oh yeah, and no sleepovers until the itching stops.

ICK, ButtBiscuits really creep me out.

• Love 12

Really? STFU Reed. You crying over not getting a car? Poor rich kid problems. Ugh.

Billy is sulking to Phyllis because Victoria was mean to him. Did that tickle her panties? Men crying over other women don't get me hot. 

Abby is dumb as hell. I almost felt bad Jack was going to play her until those scenes. 

Victoria wants Billy back? WHY?

Traci's came back to prop Ravi? Yawn.

Why is Nick flirting with Sharon? Why is Sharon flirting with Scott? Why did Scott and Phyllis scenes even happen?

This show sucks. 

• Love 9
2 hours ago, bannana said:

• Dick is warming up to Sharon and they agree to share custody of Faith.  See... how hard was that?

Well, so much for Sharon getting better.  If she really was, she have insisted Dickolas have total and permanent custody of Pennywise, .... I mean, Faith.   The little darling....

• Love 7
8 hours ago, TwistedSoul7 said:

Really? STFU Reed. You crying over not getting a car? Poor rich kid problems. Ugh.

Billy is sulking to Phyllis because Victoria was mean to him. Did that tickle her panties? Men crying over other women don't get me hot. 

Abby is dumb as hell. I almost felt bad Jack was going to play her until those scenes. 

Victoria wants Billy back? WHY?

Traci's came back to prop Ravi? Yawn.

Why is Nick flirting with Sharon? Why is Sharon flirting with Scott? Why did Scott and Phyllis scenes even happen?

This show sucks. 

Lol. Yeah a guy mooning over another woman (his ex-wife and the mother of his children no less) is usually the equivalent of a cold shower. Phyllis is extremely thirsty, as show has gone to great lengths to show us. This answers the Scotty question - ie why we had Phyllis and Scott randomly making out. And also why Lauren would inexplicably suggest her psycho bestie - whose last relationship ended because she was cheating with her brother in law - use her PTSD-maybe son to get back in the game.

Victoria wants Billy back now in this moment because it's pure BS to justify this Philly "drama."

It sucks IMO because Philly is a disease this show can't seem to shake. Or refuses to.

• Love 11
On 4/14/2017 at 5:34 PM, klopek said:

Really? STFU Reed. You crying over not getting a car? Poor rich kid problems.

I don't think it's that. He was totally cool with it when Vic told him he couldn't have a car but he could drive hers. It was his misunderstanding about the car being a surprise from his family and then having that ripped away with no real explanation. The whole family is so riddled with horrific secrets you can't really blame the kid for his confusion and disappointment.

• Love 6

^^^ Peaches, that's not my quote, I'm convinced this board is possessed. Wondering whether I had better call Saul or a priest/ess.

eta:  Scrolling upstream I see that quote belongs to TwistedSoul7, lol the irony.  Definitely an exorcism is in order.

Edited by klopek
  • Love 4