Type keyword(s) to search

The GCEh?C: Canadian Episodes (Spoilers for Non-Canadians)

• Start Topic

On 21/09/2017 at 4:22 PM, peacheslatour said:

Wait what? I ....how did Billy get Dina;s password?

Dina had it written down, Billy snapped a photo of it. I hope when Phyllis finds out she goes nuclear! They are  better off to put false information down, for Billy to find.

• Love 8
3 hours ago, crowsworks said:

I hope Jack has planted some tragic info disguised as Jabot top Seeecrets. Junior Bladder control thongs in neon colors... drano dipilatory cream... eu de cat urine perfume with dead fish facials. 

Ahhh, some of Gloria's old Jabot products.

• Love 9

Now we get Juliet - in bed, hand on prego-pad, as Cane takes care of her. Lily will somehow meet her on the death stairs and womp---thudda---squish---bang,  as Hil films the whole thing from an angle that makes it look like Lily pushed her. Trial ensues as Victoria sensitivly whines that their spokes model killed someone....wahhh...

My official prediction based on no spoilers and too many years of watching this crap.

• Love 6

Shit happened today!

• Mariah tells Kevin she has the hots for Tessa; he says, go for it.  She goes to the studio to talk to her about the kiss and her feelings, but Devon is there.  That would be awkward.
  • Victoria has officially re-embraced Nosferatu, which leads to conflict between her and Billy.  Prick wants to help BS and provides them with an anti-aging product that he had sitting in his desk drawer; it is ready to go to market.  Vic sees it as salvation for her company, while Billy is sick at the thought of Prick being the one to save BS.
  • Jack is furious with Dina regarding the photos; she takes ownership of it but insists Jack is making a huge mistake by having an affair with that stripper.  He tells Dina she is in no position to judge.  They have a big argument and then she bumps into Prick on the elevator where they talk about the photos.  They have a kind of amiable back and forth.  Uh oh.
  • Ravi has figured out that the files were downloaded from an internal computer, using Dina's password.  But it was not Dina's computer.
  • Ash tells Jack about the breach and he is furious again and takes it out on Ravi, and is forced to apologize.
  • Dina tells Graham that she is relieved that Prick will not be going after Jack. Oh, Dina.  Graham turns the convo to Ash, and muses that she inherited her vindictiveness from her bio-dad, and then asks Dina, who Ash's father is.  She doesn't tell him.  He asks  if he is still alive, and she doesn't answer.  He then looks at a photo, seems to be of a boy.
  • Prick gives Kev another job; to get access to Drinki's emails and cell phone.  Kevin wants to know why but Prick says MYOB.  He reminds Kev that Chloe is dead to the world, but she is still on people's minds.
  • Ravi tells Jack and Ash that it was Phyllis' computer, and Ash tells Jack to get that bitch out of the building.  But in previews we see Jack, Ash and Ravi conferring, and Jack says: they want access to our secrets, let's give it to them.
  • Billy wants to hack in again, and Vic insists that he not do it, and while they are talking about it, Phyllis arrives.  It looks like she heard them, but not sure.

Previews are also about the sex trafficking story.

• Love 11

Today when Prick said to Abby "You have a nice day" I realized that we should make Human to Prick dictionary. Or a Prictionary. 

Have a nice day:

go fuck yourself

vulgar slang

an exclamation expressing anger or contempt for, or rejection of, someone.

He's just soooo imposing, isn't he? I'd be far more intimidated by a pack of six year olds on ten-speeds or a particularly irritable flock of birds.

Edited by peacheslatour
  • Love 11

I'm not sure Tessa feels the same way as Mariah. I'm glad she was able to tell Kevin how she felt, bless her.

Ravi finds out that it was Phyllis's laptop that was used, its just a matter of time, before she finds out it was Billy.

Preview shows Jack is doing what I suggested. LOL. He'll feed them BS information.

• Love 7

Ok ok what is up with all the friggin hair extensions on these actresses, is it a way to make them youthful again?!  Ashley, Nikki, Lauren, Phyllis, Sharon, and not sure who I have left out....age gracefully but please age and shorter hair will keep your jowels more lifted without the Botox LOL

• Love 6

I totally agree about the hair extensions on these older women. For heaven's sake, cut your damn hair and look your age. It's okay. Really, it's okay to have a current hair cut for women your age!! We all do and we look good! The worst for me is Lauren who's looked so awful for so long. And lose the copper eye shadow, woman. You look so old with that hair and those clothes and that makeup. I need to google how old she really is.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Foghorn Leghorn said:

Ok ok what is up with all the friggin hair extensions on these actresses, is it a way to make them youthful again?!  Ashley, Nikki, Lauren, Phyllis, Sharon, and not sure who I have left out....age gracefully but please age and shorter hair will keep your jowels more lifted without the Botox LOL

Lauren, her whole head is a mess, and has been for the past 5 years. Fugly!

• Love 3

I like Lauren with longer hair, but to the shoulders would look much better I think.

I loved the Mariah/Kevin scenes today. Her excitement over seeing him and then their talk at the mansion. It was really well acted by both of them, and I even put my phone down for their scenes. CG is a good actress and she has wonderful chemistry with GR.

• Love 8

Ravi tells Jack and Ash that it was Phyllis' computer, and Ash tells Jack to get that bitch out of the building.  But in previews we see Jack, Ash and Ravi conferring, and Jack says: they want access to our secrets, let's give it to them.

I've been yelling at my tv for a while that they should plant wrong information for the BS mole to find so that they go off on the wrong track. In fact I was hoping the 'Jabot going after the youth market' was a feint. I used to not mind Victoria, but lately her insistence that any business act by Jabot is an act to get her personally and Billy's sniveling, Snidely Whiplash support of that idea is just making my head explode.

• Love 10

Much better episode!

The whole thing with Old Denture Breath coming in with the hitherto unknown "Blood of 1000 Virgins Anti-Aging Cream" is par for the course. But my tolerance for Victoria and her sick relationship with the old bugger is dropping below the Plimsoll Line here.

The picture Graham looked at--wasn't the boy posed in front of a "Genoa City Tennis...[partly obscured]" sign? Vintage Whosyerdaddy on the horizon?

Edited by pearlite
  • Love 8

Billy's sniveling, Snidely Whiplash support of that idea is just making my head explode.

JT's complete inability to act or  convey any honest emotion is utterly baffling and his retarded otter-like face is vomit-inducing. I hate Jason Thompson on a very personal level and feel that he owes me monetary compensation for the hours of my life that he's wasted. 

• Love 15
21 minutes ago, peacheslatour said:

JT's complete inability to act or  convey any honest emotion is utterly baffling and his retarded otter-like face is vomit-inducing. I hate Jason Thompson on a very personal level and feel that he owes me monetary compensation for the hours of my life that he's wasted. 

Well said and oh so true.  I haven't loathed a character/actor combo this much since Ryan Lavery/Cameron Mathison killed AMC like a fatal infestation of toe fungus.

JT may even be worse.

• Love 11
52 minutes ago, peacheslatour said:

I'll third that--comes as no surprise to most of you here.

He's an abyss onscreen, and even among less-than-stellar performers [choose your own here], he's flat-out gawdawful. And dumb--get some grammar, lad.

• Love 10
2 hours ago, peacheslatour said:

I want to apologize to all the otters for this comment. Otters are actually very cute. I'm changing my description to worlds worst case of hemorrhoids.

• Love 11
16 minutes ago, peacheslatour said:

I want to apologize to all the otters for this comment. Otters are actually very cute. I'm changing my description to worlds worst case of hemorrhoids.

Yes, they are. And here are three of the little stinkers taking umbrage at being likened in any respect to JT.

DKWrUg7WsAAnhBf.jpg

Edited by pearlite
  • Love 8

Oh, no worries--we have a close friend who thinks otters are his spirit critters, so we're very aware of them. In fact, he calls one of his companies Otter Creek Carpentry.

Mind you, as I learned watching them in Stanley Park [Vancouver] years ago, they do roll and slide in their own poo.

[Can we tell I'm procrastinating while marking?]

• Love 5

I only caught the last half of the show, but there was some revealing stuff:

• It looks like Graham is Brent's son.  After again pumping Dina for more info, unsuccessfully, he calls his mother Myrna (or Myra?) to share the info about Ash's father not being John.  She says this is the first she has heard about this.  He tells her that Dina said she had several affairs. Myrna confirms that Dina was a slut. Graham asks if she knew the Abbott children.  She says employees of the country club were not allowed to fraternize with the members, but Brent ignored that.  She warns Graham to not give up on his plan, that Dina destroyed their family and she must pay.
  • Vic is convinced that Phyllis is colluding with Jack because she wants BS to fail, and Billy to lose his job, so that she can have him all to herself.  Billy doesn't believe it.  And he says he cannot promise Vic to not use her laptop to snoop again.  Vic is worried that he will get caught.  No shit.
  • Jack tells Phyllis that there was no security problem after all, saying that Ravi called it a virtual figment.  Phyllis is skeptical.  Jack makes an innuendo about the breach of trust it would be, had an employee actually done something.

Previews are all about Lane, and the sex trafficking storyline (yawn).

• Love 11

She warns Graham to not give up on his plan, that Dina destroyed their family and she must pay.

So, a lot of the speculation was true. I want to be interested in how this all turns out but as we know Show is one of the largest concentrated masses of stupidity that one could ever hope to see in a lifetime of concentrated-mass-of-stupidity-seeking. It doesn't pay to become emotionally invested in any of it because you'll end up hating yourself. Every time.

• Love 5

Since Graham really doesn't like Ash, and it appears he is desperate to know who her father is, once he finds out I guess he will blackmail her or try to humiliate her.  That could be interesting.  What bugs me about him  not being Dina's son is that the only explanation for her to be leaving everything to him is that she is truly being duped.  If she knew he was Brent's son, maybe she is trying to make amends but I don't think that is the case.

• Love 10

Another pretty good episode; there's enough going on at least.

Two high spots: MeanMommy Bloodworth hitting the vituperation and vengeance buttons on the line from Boca. Nice addition of another layer of scheming here. Dina's history gets curioser and curioser--not bad soapiness. Then we have Archie's moment of alarm as Yanni explains what #craptag is working on... Aw, way to spoil Abby's dinner date.

• Love 5
19 hours ago, pearlite said:

Mind you, as I learned watching them in Stanley Park [Vancouver] years ago, they do roll and slide in their own poo.

[Can we tell I'm procrastinating while marking?]

Now, that's amazing, so does ButtBiscuit!  It's the inspiration for the new Brash and Sassy scent for the young'uns, "Eau de Beely".

• Love 8

Soooo boring today:

• Cane and Lily had a conversation about their marriage, which concluded with Lily telling him to just leave already.  Then she cried on Devon's shoulder.  Previews show Lily talking to Michael saying she wants a divorce. 
  • Juliet continues with the belly-holding, even when she is alone and fantasizing about Cane.  She sees a depressed Cane drinking at the GCAC, and she tries to offer support but he isn't interested.
  • Hilary is at the GCAC with a martini in front of her at one of the tables.  Devon comes by to harangue her, and then later so does Cane.
  • Over in the sex trafficking storyline, Tessa has a plan, and Mariah is her wing woman.  After they see the "girls" leave in a limo for their work, they kidnap Alice and bring her to the stables at the ranch.  Tessa wants to know where Crystal is, but Alice keeps saying she is parched.  Mariah shows up with a bottle of water and when Alice sees her, she freaks out, says Cassie! and promptly passes out.  This plan is going great.
  • Scott and Sharon are at GCAC for dinner, and Archie and Abby arrive.  He convinces Abby to get them invited to their table, which she does reluctantly.  He says he wants to talk to them as potential app users, but he grills Scott about his sex trafficking story.  Scott doesn't give up anything, and chides Abby for blabbing about his story.  Scott and Sharon head to her place, and it looks like he will stay overnight.  Abby and Archie head to her place, and he may stay overnight too.  So all the players are at the ranch where Alice is being held by Thelma and Louise.
  • Love 17

Pretty boring today. Grahams mother, Myrna, seems too young for the part, and what a horrible wig. She didn't know Ashley wasn't John Abbots daughter though.

Natalia sent Tessa a text, Abbey let it slip to Zach ,Scott was doing an expose on the sex ring. Promo shows he wants to join Scott and Sharon for a meal

Promo also shows Lilly wants to talk to the worst actor on set, Cane. Maybe she's ready to say buy bye!

Ravi has lost that sexy edge he once had, maybe being with boring Ashley dragged him down :( 

• Love 1
On 9/25/2017 at 11:11 PM, boes said:
On 9/25/2017 at 10:26 PM, ezzylin said:

Do you guys prefer this?

lauren3.jpg

Man, her life is one long series of bad choices.

PTV sucks with only having a "like" button.  You, @boes, deserve a like, love, AND LOL for this :)

Edited by ByTor
  • Love 7

Note to writers: women with Placenta Previa are on restricted activity. I had this condition with my fifth pregnancy and had to lay on the couch for five months. I wasn't bopping around wearing heels.  But then I didn't have the need to wander around town skulking after the baby's Daddy. ?

• Love 17
54 minutes ago, PatsyandEddie said:

Note to writers: women with Placenta Previa are on restricted activity. I had this condition with my fifth pregnancy and had to lay on the couch for five months. I wasn't bopping around wearing heels.  But then I didn't have the need to wander around town skulking after the baby's Daddy. ?

oh you make me laugh patsy....

the visual i just got was hilarious.

• Love 6

Ugh. So Lilly loves Cane, but kicks him out because she insists that he be a part of his new son's life, but is ticked off that he will be part of his new son's life. At this point I hope Cane ends up with Juliet, and Lilly and the twins become the second family. Just because she is so annoying. I have never been a Cane/Lilly fan, but at the moment I would take Cane over Lilly in a heartbeat. 

So Devon thinks Lilly made the right decision, because forgiving Cane and taking him back would be setting a bad example for the twins. But the twins' uncle Devon cheated on their grandfather with  their step grandmother, and even married her. And everyone forgave him. Hypocrite much, Devon? 

Edited by UsernameFatigue
  • Love 5

The only part I enjoyed, and found interesting, was when Alice saw Mariah and thought she was Cassie back from the dead. I love when people who had history with Cassie see Mariah for the first time and freak out.

• Love 9
2 hours ago, UsernameFatigue said:

So Devon thinks Lilly made the right decision, because forgiving Cane and taking him back would be setting a bad example for the twins. But the twins' uncle Devon cheated on their grandfather with  their step grandmother, and even married her. And everyone forgave him. Hypocrite much, Devon? 

I think this means Darvon will throw the bachelor's party when Charlie and Hillary tie the knot!  

Cuz you know it's gonna happen.

Edited by boes
  • Love 14

Bannana's already told you--this was just miserably boring.

I do think the show flip-flops between fairly riveting [even if not too smart--but it's a soap, folks] episodes, and just awful, repetitive crap. The minute I see Cane, Lily, and Tummyrubber, I know I'll be checking out what the cats are doing. Add to this Devon, who's the visual equivalent of Sominex, and I'm getting really engrossed in whatever Blanche is doing. And let's mix in Hilary's character, who's actually lost direction, and just sits bitching at whoever drops by her table--put her back in the TV show set, at least.

Sharon and Yanni having the cliche'd night out? I'm looking around for GirlCat--where are you sweetie? Want a pat? Because the Exposition Fairy has the fifth seat at that table with Abby, Archie, Sharon, and Yanni. Definitely not the Plot Advancement Fairy--he's not there.

Finally, Alice with a bag over her head! Yay! Something happened! We're now programmed to contrast her House Mother deluded persona with the convenient Face-Off with the Presumed Dead Cassie!

• Love 12
1 hour ago, pearlite said:

just sits bitching at whoever drops by her table

I don't watch the show (hear that, Show!) so the visual I make up for pearlite's excellent observation for this scene is right out of Sweet Smell of Success with Burt Lancaster and Tony Curtis.  Hillary as Burt, of course.

• Love 4
14 minutes ago, MollyB said:

I don't watch the show (hear that, Show!) so the visual I make up for pearlite's excellent observation for this scene is right out of Sweet Smell of Success with Burt Lancaster and Tony Curtis.  Hillary as Burt, of course.

"Match me, Sidney"

or..."The cat's in the bag and the bag's in the river..."

• Love 4