Type keyword(s) to search

2018 Season 13: Current Squad & Social Media

frenchtoast
  • Start Topic

8 minutes ago, dreamcatcher said:

Have you seen any pictures of Maddie and Madeleine posing? How many days have they left?o

I’ve seen a video on twitter of Madeline but not pictures and Maddie she shot yesterday but went out on a boat no pictures 

I have to say that some senior vets might not get calendar spots this year as these rookies are killing it and look natural on camera. I hope Heather gets a cover because she is so naturally pretty! 

• Love 4
10 hours ago, TUOwl84 said:

I love Jalyn's bathing suit. I am not a fan the one Miranda is wearing.  I don't think it looks that good on her body.  

image1 (29).jpeg

And I despise cutouts so Miranda and Rachel are wearing the only suits I like. 

26 minutes ago, DCC-UK said:

I have to say that some senior vets might not get calendar spots this year as these rookies are killing it and look natural on camera. I hope Heather gets a cover because she is so naturally pretty! 

I agree....she is a knock out!!!

• Love 2
7 hours ago, TUOwl84 said:

They look great! 

19D0AC8D-81FE-43D0-8EA9-A6808DC2DB11.jpeg

I think Cianna and Daphne are killing it!  They both seem pretty natural in front of the camera.  Lexie is beautiful but I'm over the barbie doll look. 

19 hours ago, go4luca said:

I am coveting Gabby's bikini top.  So cute!

gabbyluise_.jpg

Gabby looks awesome!! 

• Love 1
10 hours ago, TUOwl84 said:

image1 (29).jpeg

image2 (13).jpeg

Not a fan of these shots..the hair is WAY too bleached which makes her look older and washed out...it just looks bad...her facials are wierd or maybe it's the fact that she's actually smiling in one and not doing duck face like she normally does that makes them seem weird....and the suit is awful but at least it's not that hideous fringe top she had on the first day. 

Edited by Kayce
  • Love 6
11 hours ago, go4luca said:

She looks to be enjoying every nanosecond.  I'm happy for her.

brennanashley_alanna.jpg

I think Brennan looks amazing!!  She really does seem to be having the time of her life 🙂

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Kayce said:

Not a fan of these shots..the hair is WAY too bleached which makes her look older and washed out...it just looks bad...her facials are wierd or maybe it's the fact that she's actually smiling in one and not doing duck face like she normally does that makes them seem weird....and the suit is awful but at least it's not that hideous fringe top she had on the first day. 

Agree with all this and I made now more convinced she had her nose hook removed 

• Love 2
8 hours ago, Holly85 said:

I’ve seen a video on twitter of Madeline but not pictures and Maddie she shot yesterday but went out on a boat no pictures 

The fact that we've not seen her at all in a swimsuit yet worries me. She struggled with her weight all last year (even a fan like me can't deny it) and I'd hate to see it get her in trouble on this shoot. But if she was in really bad shape, wouldn't Kelli and Judy just make her stay home? It's almost the end of the week.

• Love 1

From the pics I've seen on IG....Daphne is absolutely KILLING it!  I would not be surprised to see her featured prominently on one of the calendars (like Alexis was last year). 

• Love 2
22 minutes ago, Kayce said:

Ok that's the first pic of Daphne I've seen that looks bad...even if it's a candid shot..

I "sadded" your comment because it's sadly true. She and Gina have the scary ribs thing going on.

Did a sponsor make them feature that fringe bikini? YUCK.

• Love 2
Just now, ATLGirl said:

I "sadded" your comment because it's sadly true. She and Gina have the scary ribs thing going on.

Did a sponsor make them feature that fringe bikini? YUCK.

I think Alexis' bikini looks like it so I assume Savannah's is by the same company too and they probably were asked to feature them. They usually don't do that many group shots.

10 minutes ago, TUOwl84 said:

D0B334CB-B936-4607-86D8-0D43A60E69D1.jpeg

This is stunning until you get to the over arched feet. Stop making them do uncomfortable poses, it’s so “pageantry”. 

8 minutes ago, TUOwl84 said:

8DDD762B-3702-4500-80F7-DDC6849873E1.jpeg

This is adorable. Amy is one of the girls who I think needs to gain a few pounds, but she doesn’t look as scary skinny here and has a natural pose 

48 minutes ago, TUOwl84 said:

image1 (29).jpeg

This is not ok. Whoever thought this was ok to put in their social media needs to stop. I truly hope she’s taking care of herself and it’s just a matter of struggling to gain weight. 

So far my favorites have been Alexis, Heather, and Lexie. Holy cow is Heather rocking it this year. 

I’m surprisingly not that impressed with Molly’s shots. She was my favorite rookie her year, but her facials are worse than Savannah’s to me. 

• Love 7

I thought Gina was one of the best last year, but between the weight loss and the bleached hair, I’m not enjoying her pics as much.

Daphne looks great in some and scary skinny in others. 

I like Cianna’s look, and I think that the picture of Taylor that was posted earlier is stunning. I’ve never been a big Heather fan. She has just always been somewhat dull to me, but she looks fantastic in just about everything. 

There are some duds in there for sure, but generally, I think the pictures are a big improvement over last year. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, TUOwl84 said:

image1 (29).jpeg

They removed this photo from the Facebook page (Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders) after about 250 comments telling them how she looked anorexic. The DCC themselves posted this one originally! They replaced it with another photo, same location, different pose.

Edited by Agent Gully
added additional info.
  • Useful 1
2 minutes ago, Agent Gully said:

They removed this photo from the Facebook page (Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders) after about 250 comments telling them how she looked anorexic.

They switched that one with a different one of her 

• Love 1

I think they need to acknowledge that certain facial expressions work on some girls and not others. Savannah is gorgeous, but she looks weird and unnatural when she's not smiling. Gina is the opposite- her smile tends towards creepy in photos, but she can pull off a more serious look. 

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Agent Gully said:

Correct. Just look how huge the football looks next to any part of her body. It's a shame as she is a sweet, talented gal.

The comments on new picture aren’t so nice either !! 

• Love 1

Yeah a different picture isn’t doing her any justice. Take it down and acknowledge that she’s too thin and address it internally. Don’t subject these women to any more nasty comments. I swear to god their Social Media team all need to be fired. 

• Love 9
1 hour ago, nittanyvolleyball said:

Daphne looks as skinny as Gina does, but no one seems to think she's anorexic...

Ha! Go read facebook.  They are trashing her!!! One even said she was too old to be a DCC!!!!

5 hours ago, DCC-UK said:

IMO. Heather and Molly are the only vets rockin' it.

8 minutes ago, go4luca said:

Someone said this suit's top looks like boob hair.  Now I can't unsee that. 😮

Poor Gina.

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, Opine said:

I know I stand alone.....but I love the Gina fringe suit here.  Ducking.......

They should have saved the fringe for VK. Gina doesn't need her figure to be covered up.

25 minutes ago, TUOwl84 said:

345D660F-2CA0-480D-83E9-633179708C33.jpeg

Who's that?

• Love 1
5 hours ago, DCC-UK said:

Yes, I think it's more of a candid shot from their day off shooting. 

Now I'm not understanding why she opted out of the calendar shoot. The internet is forever.

• Love 6