Type keyword(s) to search

FBI - General Discussion

Meredith Quill
  • Start Topic

And why did Scola just give up the chase when the two cars blocked his way?  10-15 seconds to get them out of the way, and he's back in business.  How far could the bad guy get, anyway?

11 hours ago, Netfoot said:

Must say the FBI is pretty efficient.

11 hours ago, Netfoot said:

I don't know how this photo of my new puppy's toys got in there (I didn't insert it) and I can't seem to delete it!

(tap tap tap) Checking database to cross reference new puppy adoptions with social media posts on forums about LE shows....

• LOL 6
1 minute ago, Dowel Jones said:

Checking database to cross reference new puppy adoptions with social media posts...

Ah-hah!  That's where I defeat the FBI! I'm not on social media!

Which according to more than one LE program I've seen, is a definite sign that I am guilty of something.....

• Love 3

What?  No picture of the new puppy?  That's the real crime here.

And, yeah, you don't have to grab the guy before identifying yourself, but flank him, then tell him.  Chase scenes are boring anyway.

Still, like someone said above, this is my favorite of the FBI shows and one of my must-see television shows.

• Love 2
10 hours ago, Johann said:

What?  No picture of the new puppy?  That's the real crime here.

I'm posting entirely too many on the Amazing Race Meet Market thread. Don't want to get swept into doing the same here or elsewhere.

10 hours ago, Johann said:

Still, like someone said above, this is my favorite of the FBI shows and one of my must-see television shows.

It's the only one I actually watch. Tried Most Wanted but gave up on that after very few episodes. Watched the triple-crossover season start, so I've watched exactly one episode of International, regret doing so, and hope to never do so again.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Here is the synopsis for S04.E06: Allegiance, airing on November 9, 2021:

The team must track down a shooter targeting detectives from the same precinct and unit, while facing mounting tension from the NYPD. Tiffany finds that her NYPD roots may be influencing her view of the situation.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

I don't like when they bring up Tiffany's past with NYPD because they write her so unlikable in those episodes, and they've done it too much lately. Every time they focus on her like this, I start to dislike her more. I'm still irritated they let her off so easy over the crap with her cousin and made Scola apologize to her.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

I felt bad for the jogger to have to wait around from night until morning to talk to the FBI still her sweaty outfit. Or maybe she was working out again early in the morning. That's dedication. 

I was caught by surprise when that bat came out fast flying at OA. I almost ducked too. Too bad he missed OA.

I feel bad for OA to always have to run in his nice suits while Maggie is always in jeans. What's the dress code there.

How did IAB miss Gerrad and Dane and just focused on Pat (Tiffany dug and found answers in minutes)? Ruiz didn't get a cut. Pat went to jail and died for these assholes?! $200K is missing, initially the two cops gave $10 grand to Pat, and eventually gave the $95 grand each they put in accounts to Pat's widow. After all that, they never put the money to their use.

The agents will soon have to go after the DeMarco brothers when they find soon to dead Alvarez.

Ruiz is clueless, she hears two cops she knows have been shot/killed and didn't sense she was next. She was so calm talking to Tiffany and Scola earlier. Call out sick for a month.

The FBI finds a list with Ruiz's name and address on it, Jubal talked to her as she got of shift and didn't bother advise her to not go home.

Ruiz waited a long time to confess after being shot, why bother speak up at that time?!

I liked that there was one agent next Jubal on the ready to get pizza. Jubal said "Go!" and he was off to the races. Wasted effort though! There were two boxes and soda on the front step not eaten.

All these agents/SWAT with a clear shot at Ray and Tiffany had to save herself. A little lame for Scola to just yell that powerful command: "Get the hell off her". 

I hope there's a follow up to this Tiffany/Ruiz situation (I doubt it). Instead of wasting screen time with Jubal/Rina in bed and having Isobel see them sharing a cab, they could have put some time in with Ruiz.

Isobel should have taken her flag pole and whacked Rina the snake.

Edited by mxc90
  • Love 4
49 minutes ago, mxc90 said:

Instead of wasting screen time with Jubal/Rina in bed and having Isobel see them sharing a cab, they could have put some time in with Ruiz.

This ↑ is a given.  Jubal's bedtime squeeze is a total P.O.S.

Edited by preeya
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
49 minutes ago, mxc90 said:

I feel bad for OA to always have to run in his nice suits while Maggie is always in jeans

Two more runner tonight and what's up with Maggie running after the guy on a bike. Why oh why are these run/chase scenarios part of every FBI episode??

• Love 8
59 minutes ago, mxc90 said:

I feel bad for OA to always have to run in his nice suits while Maggie is always in jeans. What's the dress code there.

This has been bothering me too; the male agents always wear nicely cut suits while the female agents dress extremely casually. I wouldn't expect them to dress like the non-field agents but they should look more professional.

• Love 4

This was a decent episode, I liked the case well enough, it was somewhat predictable, but interesting.

I did wonder why Ruiz wasn’t in protective custody, given that the 2 other cops involved in the theft had just been shot.

I had a feeling all along that police corruption would play a role in this.

I liked Tiffany’s role a lot and how her and Scola got a lot of screen time, they are enjoyable to watch. I also liked Jubal going off on the NYPD people at the hostage scene.

What I didn’t like was Rina, her and Isobel’s tension drags down the show, and I don’t get what Jubal sees in Rina, and I feel like this tension is going to boil over at some point and I’m just not a fan of it. 

• Love 9
20 hours ago, mxc90 said:

How did IAB miss Gerrad and Dane and just focused on Pat (Tiffany dug and found answers in minutes)? Ruiz didn't get a cut. Pat went to jail and died for these assholes?! $200K is missing, initially the two cops gave $10 grand to Pat, and eventually gave the $95 grand each they put in accounts to Pat's widow. After all that, they never put the money to their use.

They "missed" it because they weren't looking. They didn't want another black eye for the NYPD. They already had their single "bad apple", why bother letting the public know that almost the entire orchard is wormy?

• Love 3

I didn’t understand why the confession the injured cop made to the murdering young man was secret and not disclosed immediately after the young man was killed, in the subsequent investigation.  The injured cop acted like she was owed non-disclosure, because of who she was.  Also, Tiffany said the cops opened bank accounts in assumed names…what?  Regardless, they’d need a social security number or federal tax ID number to open an account.   And, all that  for $200,000.   That doesn’t go that far.  

I don’t care for Rina.  Are the viewers supposed to like her?  Maybe, it’s supposed to be a competition between her and Isobel and that’s provided as our entertainment.  It’s not working for me.  Neither are the contrived scenes that set up a foot chase. Just ridiculous.  It could almost be a drinking game, especially if you double feature it with FBI: International.  

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 3
13 hours ago, Grrarrggh said:

They "missed" it because they weren't looking. They didn't want another black eye for the NYPD. They already had their single "bad apple", why bother letting the public know that almost the entire orchard is wormy?

Why would Internal Affairs be concerned about public perception? 2 more cops out of 33,000 shouldn't be a deterrent to dig deeper. Alvarez already named/accused the other 2 cops of stealing the money. They should have been on IAB's radar. OK writers.

• Love 1
6 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I don’t care for Rina.  Are the viewers supposed to like her?  Maybe, it’s supposed to be a competition between her and Isobel and that’s provided as our entertainment.  

My guess is that the viewers are NOT supposed to like Rina.  She's being shown as a conniver and as somebody who mainly cares about her own ambition.  Isobel SHOULD have been given Rina's job but wasn't and it was probably because Rina knows how to suck up to the right people and manipulate a situation to her advantage.  Isobel has been shown as a straight shooter who really cares about justice.   My guess is that the end game here is that the Rina and Jubal relationship is going to cause trouble and Rina is either going to be promoted up the ladder or or get a shalacking on the way down.   Rina is the villain who is there to cause internal FBI drama (and get the viewers booing) and maybe a stand-in for the assholes we have met in real life who get undeserved promotions and take credit from the people around them.   Thats why I think she will eventually get her comeuppance.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
On 11/9/2021 at 7:07 PM, mxc90 said:

I liked that there was one agent next Jubal on the ready to get pizza.

I was laughing, thinking that the agent gets to the pizza parlor, looks at the menu, and orders "a personal, no, make that a small pizza, split half with all meat and half with everything on it except the anchovies and the jalapenos, and could I get a salad on the side and a small Coke?  I need it in 15 minutes, too"

Maggie and OA both stand on the wrong side of the car, trying to look inconspicuous, until the suspect walks out.  Did either of you think that of a more effective stake out strategy?

I am constantly amazed that long term criminals, when badgered by the agents in the interrogation room, don't lawyer up right away.  They've been down that road before.  I know it's a plot device, but some realism would be nice too.

Does that SWAT squad sit around all day, everyday, in a power crouch, waiting for the next armed entry?  And do they just sneak back to HQ when the building is cleared?

• Love 2

Here is the description for S04.E07: Gone Baby Gone, airing November 16, 2021:

After a young girl is kidnapped from her daycare, the team must help her parents navigate a debt owed to the deadly gang in their neighborhood. Also, Maggie struggles to focus on the case when her sister, Erin, returns from rehab.

• Useful 2

It's always nice when Rina is not around or mentioned.

Olivia still wasn't humbled after being robbed by Jenny? She made sure to nonchalantly drop the values of the stolen items to the agents ($100,000 in jewelry and $5,000 for tote bag). That boasting was the very reason Jenny made plans to "visit" her. She already had the code to safe memorized. Her daughter getting kidnapped just pushed up the robbery date.

Surprised Maggie resisted mentioning her sister to Jenny to one up her on the drug addict in the family conversation.

Last season, Jubal suspends Elise from the JOC for a mistake on an address. For Maggie's blunder she gets a lite scolding because the cop lived?! If the cops had died, she would have been fired? Huh!

Where was Moreno's tough talking body guard when Moreno and Hugo was scuffling? He and Maggie were off their game in the Park. Also, for all his tough talk OA and Tiffany just went to sit on the nearest bench in clear view of Moreno. There was a lot of people in the park, was he suppose to get rid of them too?

How much is Maggie paying nosy Mike the doorman to spy on her apartment? Nice for the creepy drug dealer to stay with the sister long enough for her to OD, call an ambulance and leave. Must have been some other form of payment going on.

Hugo gets killed and Lucia has no father now and the mother is in jail. Sad ending for her. At least Lucia will be told of the tale her father died valiantly in battle with her kidnapper and omitted from the story was earlier he had a drug overdose in the park and was revived (almost missed the meet to save her). 

Those poor kids had to listen to daycare lady's conversation. I think they were laughing at her and not the TV show.

Edited by mxc90
  • Love 5

This was another good episode - enjoyable from start to finish.

Really good investigation and a lot of good detective work from everyone to get to the bottom of things, and each character had a nice role, this season is doing a good job of balancing the screen time between characters and having good in depth investigations. This episode was entertaining to watch play out, and I didn’t see the twist coming that the guy they picked up at the start was actually the perp’s accomplice, I thought he was just another red herring, good twist.

I was glad the little girl was found safely, but she will have a tough time going forward after that ordeal, with her father dead and her mother’s situation uncertain because of the armed robbery charge.

On to Maggie’s situation, Jubal should’ve suspended her at the end, she deserved a suspension or being temporarily assigned to desk duty for her actions. Jubal himself made an error though by letting Maggie stay on the case, he should’ve realized her focus was elsewhere and sent her home. I did like the ending scene between Jubal and Maggie, Jubal has a lot of compassion and I liked his advice to her, and Maggie made the right decision to cut ties with her sister for now.

Overall this was another really good episode with good detective work and investigation, and a nice role for each character. This show is by far the strongest of the FBI’s and this has been a good season.

• Love 9
12 hours ago, mxc90 said:

Last season, Jubal suspends Elise from the JOC for a mistake on an address.

This was my first thought. And many posters suggested that she should be fired, and held legally liable... But Maggie gets a walk.

12 hours ago, mxc90 said:

Nice for the creepy drug dealer to stay with the sister long enough for her to OD, call an ambulance and leave.

Did that happen? Or did Jubal send the cops to do a "wellness" check and they called the ambulance?

Is it my faulty perception? Or does Tiffany clothesline a lot of runners?

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5

Overall a good episode but it's getting ridiculous with the runners.  One per show is annoying enough but THREE???  C'mon.  Just a padding of time in my opinion. 

Call me terrible but I was hoping that Maggie's sister would buy the farm.  Yeah, so drug addiction is a big deal in the US; from tv, it seems that every family has at least one addict.   But I'm sick of watching it on these procedural shows.   I didn't want to watch it with Fornell's daughter on NCIS and I don't want to watch it here either.  Maybe they should have a 1-800 for Narc Anon at the end of these episodes.  

• Love 8
28 minutes ago, 12catcrazy said:

Overall a good episode but it's getting ridiculous with the runners.  One per show is annoying enough but THREE???  C'mon.  Just a padding of time in my opinion. 

Call me terrible but I was hoping that Maggie's sister would buy the farm.  Yeah, so drug addiction is a big deal in the US; from tv, it seems that every family has at least one addict.   But I'm sick of watching it on these procedural shows.   I didn't want to watch it with Fornell's daughter on NCIS and I don't want to watch it here either.  Maybe they should have a 1-800 for Narc Anon at the end of these episodes.  

I thought that the sister was going to die.  I'm ashamed that I actually felt sorry for the sister when Maggie was in her hospital room telling her that she won't see her or help her any more.  I understand tough love, but doing that at the hospital was cold.  

I wonder where Maggie's parents are.  Shouldn't they have been mentioned with her sister being critically ill?

I really hate Jubal.  It pissed me off that he went to the hospital to reprimand Maggie.  That should have been saved for the office.

• Love 4
7 hours ago, Netfoot said:

This was my first thought. And many posters suggested that she should be fired, and held legally liable... But Maggie gets a walk.

Did that happen? Or did Jubal send the cops to do a "wellness" check and they called the ambulance?

Is it my faulty perception? Or does Tiffany clothesline a lot of runners?

Yes. It was the wellness check.

6 hours ago, 12catcrazy said:

There has to be a "Time wasting run per episode" record they are trying to set or catch. A gimmick they want to be remembered for when it's over.

I was hoping the first runner told the agents he ran to get his cardio in and work off the calories from the big $3.99 breakfast instead of the usual excuse of not trusting cops.

Edited by mxc90
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
17 hours ago, Xeliou66 said:

Really good investigation and a lot of good detective work from everyone to get to the bottom of things

It's easy when you maintain a database on the entire population of New York on everything from their cell phone use to bank records to social media use.

Nice stakeout in the park, guys.  You got made from the get go, and did anyone notice that the FBI SUVs were all blocked in by other parked cars?  Good planning.

I was actually hoping for a plot twist where Jenny and Hugo planned the jewel heist anyway, and use a fake kidnapping as a ruse to cover for it.  Hugo could have said he already made the drop and everyone would have been left empty handed.  Pay off the Latin Kings a bit for 'babysitting' the kid and be gone.

Maggie.  That was the dumbest thing I have seen on this show.  And why send her off to the hospital?  Is she going to do anything there to affect the outcome?  Plus it left the agents short of the street.  I hope someone at least paid a perfunctory visit to the cop who got shot in the line of duty. Although, as soon as he heard the gunfire, he should have been armed and on the watch for anyone running in the area.

• Love 4
On 11/11/2021 at 2:43 PM, 12catcrazy said:

My guess is that the viewers are NOT supposed to like Rina.  She's being shown as a conniver and as somebody who mainly cares about her own ambition.  Isobel SHOULD have been given Rina's job but wasn't and it was probably because Rina knows how to suck up to the right people and manipulate a situation to her advantage.

I think you're correct: I kept thinking Rina must be short for "Retaliation" (okay, it sounded better in my head...). She's being increasingly shown as dangerously self-seeking and unprincipled. Unfortunately, Jubal's "thinking with the wrong head" as noted upthread makes me lose respect for him. Can he really be this blind to her machinations? Isobel has her own flaws, but, man, do I want to see her spike Rina's guns!

• Love 3

On the topic of addictive drugs, I had surgery earlier this year for which I was awake, but given something to "relax" me. I was very comfortable throughout, and time flew by. Thinking about my experience in the days following, I had the sensation of actually having enjoyed it and craving another! When I got the insurance statement later on, I saw that one item was for something like a teensy fraction of an mcg of an opioid. What would the craving be like after one "street dose"? I'm sure that even doctors who have been prescribing this stuff have no idea how instantly addictive it is. And why dealers add it to otherwise innocuous drugs. Like in "War Games," the only winning move is not to play.

As for dropping the mic on Sister in the hospital, that was the perfect time for her wake-up call, while she's certified sober and before she can start spinning a new web of deceit. And before Maggie starts to feel sorry (and responsible) for her again.

• Love 2
6 hours ago, Bobbin said:

I had surgery earlier this year for which I was awake, but given something to "relax" me. I was very comfortable throughout, and time flew by. Thinking about my experience in the days following, I had the sensation of actually having enjoyed it and craving another!

Many years ago I spent weeks in hospital recovering from a painful accident. Initially, I was dosed with your actual morphine every six hours! I was actually begging for the next dose after about four hours. This was tapered off to twice a day over about two weeks, and eliminated after another two weeks.

Before I left hospital, I was thoroughly assessed by my doctors to determine whether I had become dependent upon the stuff. Fortunately, not. Back then, I thought it was silly waste of time. But the lengthy evaluation I was subjected to made plain to me the dangers of addiction. They obviously knew far better than I, how serious the risk.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2

Maggie should be fired for what she did.  Beyond unprofessional.  Someone died!  even though he was the misbehaving father.   And a cop was shot.  But because Jubal failed to remove her from the case, he's also covering up for himself.  Is how I read this.  Anyone else? 

• Love 7

I'm getting so aggravated at this show.  I can't believe how unprofessional Maggie was during that money drop.  It's ridiculous that all she got was a slap on the hand.

I too wished the sister overdosed.  If I wanted to know all about the agents' private lives I'd watch a soap opera.  This is supposed to be a procedural for goodness sake

• Love 3
6 hours ago, GussieK said:

Maggie should be fired for what she did.

Obviously, she won't be. She (along with OA) is one of the main characters.

What I don't understand is why the writers didn't give her better extenuating circumstances to explain why she was not reprimanded more severely. They knew she would only get her wrist slapped because they wrote it that way. So why not devise a reason to explain why?

And just a question. When the FBI are on the job, ready to aprehend a violent kidnapper and rescue the kid, how are they able to receive calls from the concierge of their apartment building? I gotta turn my phone off if I go to the cinema, the bank, the gas station, the dentist... But Maggie keeps hers on when she goes to a shootout?

• Love 7
On 11/18/2021 at 8:20 PM, Netfoot said:

And just a question. When the FBI are on the job, ready to aprehend a violent kidnapper and rescue the kid, how are they able to receive calls from the concierge of their apartment building? I gotta turn my phone off if I go to the cinema, the bank, the gas station, the dentist... But Maggie keeps hers on when she goes to a shootout?

That was my thought, too. That was such a violation of procedure I thought I must have missed something. It made me think of the ad with the secret agent in a gun battle when his mom calls to tell him, "Well, the squirrels are back."

Edited by Bobbin
ETA thought
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5

I agree about Maggie’s crazy behavior.  No personal matter would have distracted a professional, under those circumstances.  Just ridiculous.  I also think it was ridiculous that Maggie, a trained FBI agent is clueless about drug addiction.  She didn’t seem to know anything about it when her sister went into rehab.  How is that possible?  How would a half-way intelligent person not educate themselves about drug addiction if their family member is that sick with addiction?  

• Love 5

We have a title of a James Taylor song for S04.E08, "Fire and Rain", airing December 7, 2021:

The team attempts to extract key information from a vulnerable 9/11 widow, Hannah Thompson, who is shocked that her new “boyfriend” is the manipulative leader of a terrorist group planning an attack. Also, Scola is reminded of his brother’s death on 9/11, and Tiffany worries about his emotional choices during the investigation

• Love 1

These lazy fools shoot Elliot, couldn't make sure the job was done/not dump him in the basement, leave the house, Elliot is still alive to have enough energy to crawl to the door, open it and make to the front steps to be found by nosy passerbys who remembered the blue car they drove because they were dumb enough make noise/speed away from the scene. Just enough to get the FBI on their tail. 

Hannah is so lucky to be caught in her house by OA and Maggie with a blow dryer and not some other risque mechanical device in hand. Would have been quite embarrassing.

OA is slapping the cuffs on Hannah in her robe to drag her ass to 26 Fed and OA and Maggie looked so confused when she asked if she can get dressed. As if they have never heard that request before.

How convenient Hannah and Scola have a connection with 9/11.

Hannah got lured in quick with some thirst pics. Left her dazed and confused.

Scola: "this isn't a TV show". Ha!

The Jubal "Jam" joke was corny but funny.

Shocker! No run this time in the park and it ended with a sniper taking the shot without the wasted drama of him asking Jubal/Isobel for clearance if he "should take the shot?". Although, it was reckless for Scola and Tiffany to engage the man in the park with innocent people around. Couldn't wait until he got to his car.

OA (of all people) is the voice of reason to tell Scola "it's not worth your career". A bomb in the city is going to go off. When is it worth it OA?

Nice of Felix to be gracious to leave 236 minutes on the bomb so Scola could drive to the Bronx or New Jersey to find his brother. This issue has to be raised at the next bomber's conference. 

If I am Pablo in the basement, I would have given myself a fighting chance to get away from Scola. Scola had one hand on the phone, Pablo could have made an attempt to flee instead of pleading over the phone.

Good to know the FBI bomb squad is inept and quick to haul ass out the basement.

If all else had failed, they could have used Rina's massive ego to cover the bomb blast.

Crisis was averted and of course sneaky Rina took credit she gave Scola the OK. She went on like it pained her to tell her boss. If the bomb went off Rina would have made sure Scola and Isobel are fired.

So Scola stayed away from his sister in law for 5 years to not help her raise the kids or any issues they might needed him? He stopped talking to them 15 years after 9/11?! I would have thought as time gone on, it would heal.

Edited by mxc90
  • Love 5

Intense episode - overall I liked it, though I disagreed with Scola’s choice to bring the brother to the sight of the bomb, the brother was completely innocent and Scola could’ve gotten him killed, that was morally wrong and Scola was thinking with his emotions and not his head. I liked that Isobel was ready to suspend him for it, and I’m not sure why Rina came in and helped Scola out of his jam, Rina doesn’t seem like the type to do that unless there’s something in it for her. I’m sick of the tension between Rina/Isobel and I hope Jubal doesn’t get dragged into whatever is between them, the show is better when Rina doesn’t appear. Speaking of Jubal, not enough of him tonight.

I did like getting more insight into Scola and what makes him tick, he’s always been a kind of a mystery man, and I wonder how much his brother’s death influenced that, so I liked getting more exploration into him. I like the Tiffany/Scola partnership.

Pretty good investigative stuff from everyone.

Overall a decent episode although I disagreed with Scola’s choice at the end and thought he should face repercussions, I’m still puzzled as to why Rina bailed him out.

• Love 6
11 minutes ago, mxc90 said:

So Scola stayed away from his sister in law for 5 years to not help her raise the kids or any issues they might needed him? He stopped talking to them 15 years after 9/11?! I would have thought as time went on, it would heal.

The hole in your heart never goes away. Different people have different ways of coping with grief. Or not coping. One family member may regard the bedroom of the deceased as a shrine, e.g., and never want to leave it, while another may not be able to enter it. There is no time table for adjusting to grief, but much depends on how you choose to deal with it. Ultimately, you do what you have to do for yourself in your own time in your own way. Whatever path you choose, may it bring you comfort.

• Love 10
30 minutes ago, Xeliou66 said:

Overall a decent episode although I disagreed with Scola’s choice at the end and thought he should face repercussions, I’m still puzzled as to why Rina bailed him out.

Actually, I agree with what he did. Besides the brother his ass was also on the line. IMHO he should get a raise, promotion and a ticker tape parade. From my point of view he's a hero.

• Love 5

Scola should have been benched the moment he blurted out "What does that even mean?" on the subject of right and wrong.  And then, one minute he's asking Hannah to do her part for her country, and the next he's threatening her with prison for accessory to terrorism.  If there is anyone who should have an attorney present, it's her.

If I was Pablo, I would take my story straight to some media outlet.  Watch the Deputy Director, Rina, Isobel, and Scola all squirm.

I guess Mel Brooks holds some kind of trademark on the passcode 1-2-3-4-5.  Nobody ever uses it.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, Xeliou66 said:

She bailed him out because he got her a win instead of another 9/11 terrorist attack and that is all she cares about (career advancement).

Scolas choice was to take an innocent civilian to a bomb to force his terrorist brother to either watch him die or turn the bomb off. Let's face it a real terrorist would have blown his brother up. 

• Love 1
11 hours ago, preeya said:

Actually, I agree with what he did. Besides the brother his ass was also on the line. IMHO he should get a raise, promotion and a ticker tape parade. From my point of view he's a hero.

But for future reference, a soldering iron up the ass makes people real talkative, real fast.

By the way, kudos to the FBI facial recognition software which identified the subject of a random photo in 0.02 nanoseconds. Keep face-tagging yourself and all your friends on FecesBook, guys! Let's make it easy for them!

• Love 1

Yeah this episode was definitely intense. Explains why Scola’s so sheltered. I’m sure it’s hard to feel you could’ve prevented your brother from getting killed on 9/11. I’m glad Tiffany cares for him.

It took balls to do what Scola did. Yes, it was stupid but still. It took guts. Bravo bro 👏

• Love 6
On 12/8/2021 at 1:09 AM, UnknownK said:

Scolas choice was to take an innocent civilian to a bomb to force his terrorist brother to either watch him die or turn the bomb off.

"The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few. Or the one." (Spock -- "The Wrath of Khan")  Did you know that in the future, your self-driving car would choose to send you into a tree rather than have you collide with a school bus? 

• Love 1
15 hours ago, Bobbin said:

Did you know that in the future, your self-driving car would choose to send you into a tree rather than have you collide with a school bus? 

Simple solution. Reprogram your car to believe that you are the school bus!

• LOL 1
  • Love 1