Type keyword(s) to search

FBI - General Discussion

Meredith Quill
  • Start Topic

8 minutes ago, Xeliou66 said:

Nice to have the show back tonight - I’m surprised no one has posted yet.

The case was rather routine, we’ve seen plenty of terrorist/attacks bomb plots, but it was solid enough, made more compelling by the loss of one of their own. I knew Hobbs was gone as soon as they said he was going undercover with Tiffany - I did wonder why they didn’t bring in another field agent to do it, but I guess Hobbs had prior experience in the field. It was sad to see him killed off, as I like everyone on this show, including the minor characters.

I guess they are setting up Hakim and the hunt for him to be an ongoing story, I don’t usually care for ongoing stories, but this show doesn’t have many of them, the last big recurring villain was the drug cartel guy back in season 3. I’m not sure how Hakim will be able to escape the city, so I guess he would have to hide out until one of his associates could try to smuggle him out. Anyway I wonder when they’ll bring this story back.

I liked how they referenced Scola being a father now a couple of times but it didn’t get in the way of the show. And I liked that we saw everyone’s reaction to Hobbs’ death, including the other analysts. The personal interactions were well done all around I thought. I liked Jubal as always, and it was nice to see Isobel do an interrogation.

I wondered how the waitress managed to get away from the restaurant so fast after Hobbs’ death to help Hakim escape?

A decent season premiere, nice to have the show back.

FWIW, I just started an episode thread here:

Feel free to use it or not.

I thought the restaurant actress was better than average. 

• Like 3

Hi everyone,

this note is just to let you know that all posts concerning S6 E1 have been moved to the episode thread and that we have created a media thread. We would appreciate if you would continue to chat about the episode and media information in the respective threads and use this thread to discuss everything else related to the show.

Thank you for your posts and help in keeping Primetimer organized and easily accessible.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
3 hours ago, Mod-Tigerkatze said:

Hi everyone,

this note is just to let you know that all posts concerning S6 E1 have been moved to the episode thread and that we have created a media thread. We would appreciate if you would continue to chat about the episode and media information in the respective threads and use this thread to discuss everything else related to the show.

Thank you for your posts and help in keeping Primetimer organized and easily accessible.

Cool 😎