Type keyword(s) to search

Jesus God, Leah!!

• Start Topic

Yeah, the problem with these barely literate idiots is, there are just too many of them. So, when that moron called you a dumbass (and did she actually write, "you're" and not "your" or "ur"? If so, color me mildly impressed) with no life, I bet she got a bunch of likes from her like minded cohorts and felt validated.

Who was the person who said, it's hard to win an argument against a smart person, but it's impossible to win an argument against a stupid person? I saw it on Facebook and immediately thought of Leah and Jenelle's social media minions.

• Love 11
13 minutes ago, Pdxblonde said:

It was me, Tatum! I know I shouldn't engage with those people but I'm in an extra snarky mood this morning thanks to my 16 year old SD (so MUCH drama). So, one of them said to me "You're a dumbass with no life Leah is better becuz she's strong so tf what if she says mama instead of how you want her to spell it get a life" That chick totally just proved my point

But did she call you a jellus hater? I got a tongue lashing once from a Jenelle groupie. I'd made a comment about how unfair it was for Barb to have the stress of raising a child while in her late 50s. She informed me grandparents raising babies was perfectly acceptable because the mom is only young once and deserves to go out and have a life. So yeah, this is the level of stupidity we're dealing with here.

• Love 16
8 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

But did she call you a jellus hater? I got a tongue lashing once from a Jenelle groupie. I'd made a comment about how unfair it was for Barb to have the stress of raising a child while in her late 50s. She informed me grandparents raising babies was perfectly acceptable because the mom is only young once and deserves to go out and have a life. So yeah, this is the level of stupidity we're dealing with here.

If you want to enjoy your youth and go out, maybe don't have a kid at 16? God the entitlement just astounds me. 

• Love 20
54 minutes ago, blubld43 said:

So she doesn't say why Ali is eating something with a fork, in the car no less.  Huh??

Ali is eating something with a fork because her blessed Momma always provides nutritious meals for her blessed daughters even while on the go! I've always thought Leah is way too dumb to be so calculating, but there are so many posts that she makes that try to show the polar opposite of what has been shown on the show. Ali underweight and not being fed enough? Then show a picture of her eating. I am surprised that she hasn't posted a photo of a pile of hairbrushes and bottles of No More Tangles, claiming "I done loves to do my girlses' hairs every day!" since it's always been noted what a mess the kids' hair is unless they're with Corey and Miranda.

• Love 11
10 minutes ago, MargeGunderson said:

At least it wasn't frosting from a can? I think that's the nicest thing I've ever said about Leah.

Of course not.  There is no table in the car! Hahahahaha

• Love 14

Leah's newfound "recovery" reminds me SO much of Hyperbole and a Half's "This is Why I'll Never Be an Adult".  Link here for those who have missed out on this awesomeness in their lives:  http://hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com/2010/06/this-is-why-ill-never-be-adult.html

Basically, Leah is just not built to be responsible.  It's like it's not in her DNA.  This whopping 180 of keeping a clean house, feeding her kids breakfast, and bringing them to activities?  There's no way she can sustain it.  The difference is Allie Brosh is not married, has no kids, and isn't on television (well, she dropped off the planet a few years ago so who knows what's she up to now) so her lack of "adulting" only affects her.  Leah's lack of adulting affects her kids dramastically, and it's just so sad to watch.

• Love 6

Dues is still Facebook friends with Mama Dawn, at least he was the last time I checked (yesterday) which leads me to think Leah and him are still a couple. 

Leah buying a house (I will believe that only after someone here finds out that info) was likely done because she may have been ordered by the court to find a proper home for Ali's needs. A two story home is not ideal unless Leah was going to have it renovated to be handicap accessible. But being a rental, Leah could not renovate it. Perhaps being far from the girlses school district has played a part as well.

I certainly do not believe the buying:of a house has to do with her and Dues breaking up.

• Love 3
26 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

Dues is still Facebook friends with Mama Dawn, at least he was the last time I checked (yesterday) which leads me to think Leah and him are still a couple. 

Leah buying a house (I will believe that only after someone here finds out that info) was likely done because she may have been ordered by the court to find a proper home for Ali's needs. A two story home is not ideal unless Leah was going to have it renovated to be handicap accessible. But being a rental, Leah could not renovate it. Perhaps being far from the girlses school district has played a part as well.

Not to mention the main way I think they could renovate it is add an elevator, which would be really expensive. And given their track record with keeping the wheelchair functional I seriously doubt an elevator would last more than a week.

I guess they could do something to make the whole first floor the "main" floor and the upper floor a non-kid area but I still don't think that's ideal.  In any case you're right, not much she can do with a rental.

• Love 1
59 minutes ago, Mkay said:

I know this is old news but I thought I'd share some pictures I found.  It also confirms TR's bathroom photo is Leah's house. 

http://thestarglam.com/exclusive-pictures-inside-leah-messers-new-home-surrounding-neighbor-controversy/

Ok, this "source" just shared photos to an online tabloid site of Leah's rental. Leah reportedly goes across the street to chew out the neighbor for taking a photo of Leah's garage, but is ok with the "source" selling photos of the inside of her rental? Stevie Wonder could spot this a mile away. Leah sold those photos. Girl needs her $$$.

• Love 4
32 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

Ok, this "source" just shared photos to an online tabloid site of Leah's rental. Leah reportedly goes across the street to chew out the neighbor for taking a photo of Leah's garage, but is ok with the "source" selling photos of the inside of her rental? Stevie Wonder could spot this a mile away. Leah sold those photos. Girl needs her $$$.

Did anyone else read the article, other than the decent use of the English language, this reads like her or one of her friends wrote it. Nobody asked for a long story as to why the garage door was left open.  Also at the end the "author" says some bs about people requesting pictures to prove she keeps the house clean and she posted these photos "in minutes" so obviously they are legit. I've seen these pictures before but I don't remember where or why, but the first one you can see TR's hand next to Gracie on the couch (if you look closely there is a yellow spot showing, then his hand). And on the subject of this house who in the hell has teal carpet in this decade!?

• Love 4

But did she call you a jellus hater?

I like it when it's spelled "jellus h8ter".

I find it hard to believe that either of these girls has "fans".  I know it's true, just kinda jaw-dropping.

• Love 5
59 minutes ago, Mkay said:

I found the real estate listing for this house.  She pays 1600 rent on it.  Good grief.  I wish I could have done that at her age.  

Wow, that rent sounds high for a small city in West Virginia.  Coupled with the old carpet, I wonder if they pay a premium to the owners in order to film there.

• Love 3
37 minutes ago, TaxNerd said:

Wow, that rent sounds high for a small city in West Virginia.  Coupled with the old carpet, I wonder if they pay a premium to the owners in order to film there.

The house is probably owned by one of TR Dues' friends and they doubled the rent to exploit Dummy Leah.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, CofCinci said:

Link?

I'll send it in a message if you want.  I don't want to post it since it has the address.  I don't want to get in trouble. 

3 hours ago, TaxNerd said:

I was wondering the same thing! It's a pretty big house but that's some high rent for such a supposedly inexpensive area. Granted we bought our house 15 years ago, but we're in the land of expensive housing (California) and that's about double our house payment. Sheesh.

• Love 3
(edited)
17 hours ago, leighroda said:

I've seen these pictures before but I don't remember where or why, but the first one you can see TR's hand next to Gracie on the couch (if you look closely there is a yellow spot showing, then his hand). And on the subject of this house who in the hell has teal carpet in this decade!?

Great catch on the hand. 

Another er listing on the house shows 1800.00. It only has 3 bedrooms. It is owned by a gentleman but it's a rental. It shows the value at  over 200,000 some odd thousand. I wish I had a house with that sq footage but I'll take our smaller mortgage payment over that one any day. 

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 2

Good catch on TR's hand in the photo. First thing I noticed was that the two living room photos were not taken at the same time, there are a lot less photos in the shelving in the loftview. Plus the girlses are in bed in the bedroom photos, nothing like having to have proof so bad that you disturb your kids (the tv is on but I still go with it could have waited until morning)

The fresh vacuum tracks plus furniture placed up for cleaning says to me that her house was not in such a clean state in the hour before the photo was taken. The cynic in me says maybe she had to show photos in court of the state of her house during one of the custody hearings or she was expecting an inspection after the girlses 'lied' about how dirty the house normally is.

• Love 6

Someone said the problem with the defending moronic tribe of rabid fans is that there's so many of them.  Not only that...they are a mighty fertile crowd.  You'd be hard pressed to find one without a few kids running around.  Makes me honestly fear for the future...

• Love 6
(edited)

wondering where everyone is- maybe the show I saw last night is a repeat ( I was away last week...) but a few comments here-

if there were ever any question about how much is set up well it's true  a few scenes of Leah cleaning ( vacuuming and says its just impossible to keep this house clean) and then when she gets the call to tell her about Miranda neglecting Alli.... I get that she has issues and Miranda should help her out, but the reaction of Leah and then the video of Alli talking about how Remi gets all the attention and Leah's heart is breaking. It just seemed so ridiculous to me. Sorry if I am not sympathetic. 

And, love how Alli is swigging Sprite from the bottle while Leah is driving. And my lord the accents on these peeps- I really appreciate when they use subtitiles to help  like when Alli was complaining. UN-intell-iigible

Edited by mayvenne
because I couldn't spell.
  • Love 5
39 minutes ago, mayvenne said:

wondering where everyone is- maybe the show I saw last night is a repeat ( I was away last week...) but a few comments here-

if there were ever any question about how much is set up well it's true  a few scenes of Leah cleaning ( vacuuming and says its just impossible to keep this house clean) and then when she gets the call to tell her about Miranda neglecting Alli.... I get that she has issues and Miranda should help her out, but the reaction of Leah and then the video of Alli talking about how Remi gets all the attention and Leah's heart is breaking. It just seemed so ridiculous to me. Sorry if I am not sympathetic. 

And, love how Alli is swigging Sprite from the bottle while Leah is driving. And my lord the accents on these peeps- I really appreciate when they use subtitiles to help  like when Alli was complaining. UN-intell-iigible

I'm born and raised in what I call extreme North East Texas. I'm pretty sure I don't sound anything like they do. Hahaha Sure, I have a southern accent. I'm aware when it's really strong but I'm also able to make it not so southern around other people. Point is, I'm so glad I don't need subtitles. ????

• Love 6

As a mom I thought Ali was complaining about not getting all the attention she used to get.  Of course the baby gets more attention.  

Leah sounds drugged most of the time. I don't feel sorry for her.  She has made one mistake after another.

• Love 15

I agree that with Ali I think the issue was more about attention than the actual backpack. And that is a very valid complaint. It's common for newborns to get more attention. They need it, nothing wrong with it. But it's also normal for kids to feel left out and that shouldn't be dismissed. I bet for the twins, it was nice to go to Cory and Miranda's because Leah had Addy at home, and all her different guys, and they were last on the attention list. At Daddy's, it was all about them. Now there's a baby over there TOO, darnit. It will take some adjusting to, but from everything I've seen of them, I think Cory and Miranda will likely handle it nicely. 

• Love 19
(edited)

Ali is used to being carried by everyone because of her disability, as we've seen every family or friend with this kid on their hip.  Now the baby is getting carried and she's jealous.  Instead of Leah's camp shaping #backpackgate to fit their anti-Corey/Miranda narrative, they should discuss new sibling jealousy* with Ali.

484b5b21319b1119fc5cd195fd99163d.jpg

*New sibling jealousy wasn't an issue when Adalynn was born because no one gives a shit about Adalynn.  She's practically a feral child.  Once she starts gymnastics or cheer, Leah will feign care.

Edited by CofCinci
  • Love 18

Plus from what we have seen, Leah doesn't pay attention to any of them at her house. The girls are always in another room entertaining themselves while she is on the couch on the phone or bitching to someone else on the couch with her.  So they are used to not having any attention. At Corey's they probably actually play with the girls so the new baby has changed that I'm sure.

• Love 13
On 5/23/2016 at 0:41 AM, Dopeydwarf said:

Hope this isn't too far out of place, but while I like Corey better than the others, his voice reminds me of Muffin on the show Mr Peppermint.  Here is a clip and you only have to listen for the first 10 sec to hear it.

Omg.. Wtf did I just watch?!

• Love 3
12 hours ago, CofCinci said:

Ali is used to being carried by everyone because of her disability, as we've seen every family or friend with this kid on their hip.  Now the baby is getting carried and she's jealous.  Instead of Leah's camp shaping #backpackgate to fit their anti-Corey/Miranda narrative, they should discuss new sibling jealousy* with Ali.

484b5b21319b1119fc5cd195fd99163d.jpg

*New sibling jealousy wasn't an issue when Adalynn was born because no one gives a shit about Adalynn.  She's practically a feral child.  Once she starts gymnastics or cheer, Leah will feign care.

LMAO this is hella funny! OMG how true this is. No one gives a shit...feral child...hahaha.

• Love 3
14 hours ago, CofCinci said:

I remember the episode when Cory and Miranda told the girls they were getting another baby sister, both of them were kinda meh, suppressing eye rolls, like: "Great, someone else we have to stand in line behind... Oh, we're supposed to act happy, OK, la la la, happy happy." I feel like both those girls spend a hell of a lot of time waiting patiently for their mother's attention. You just never really see her actually interact with her kids. She just slings them in and out of vehicles and scatters food like chickenfeed and goes back to her phone. 

• Love 20
8 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

LOL I can just picture Leah throwing them Cheetos all over like chicken feed.

I believe she has actually done this.  It was a camera man that contributed to a story about her slovenly habits, years ago, he described her as just filthy.  And somewhere I read about the girls eating Cheetos off the floor, I don't remember if it was the camera guy or someone else that said it.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, blubld43 said:

I believe she has actually done this.  It was a camera man that contributed to a story about her slovenly habits, years ago, he described her as just filthy.  And somewhere I read about the girls eating Cheetos off the floor, I don't remember if it was the camera guy or someone else that said it.

Right. I recall that. It was a camera guy. He also pointed out Cory was the best dad.

Mama Dawn also mentioned on the show how she put Cheetos on the floor for Leah so she could crawl around. Just the picture in my head of Leah sprinkling and tossing Cheetos on the ground like chicken feed is a funnier image than how I imagined it ever since that Reddit article came out. 

Fucking gross about the tampons. Leah is just so fucking nasty and lazy. 

• Love 9
(edited)
On 5/27/2016 at 0:43 AM, lidarose9 said:

I remember the episode when Cory and Miranda told the girls they were getting another baby sister, both of them were kinda meh, suppressing eye rolls, like: "Great, someone else we have to stand in line behind... Oh, we're supposed to act happy, OK, la la la, happy happy." I feel like both those girls spend a hell of a lot of time waiting patiently for their mother's attention. You just never really see her actually interact with her kids. She just slings them in and out of vehicles and scatters food like chickenfeed and goes back to her phone. 

And if Leah is so dang bound and determined to spend every second of every day with the girlses?  Why were they at her cousin's house?  Let's see........Ali was not at home with Leah ---- was obviously being asked leading questions AND being taped. If it stinks like a skunk and walks like a stinky skunk........it's a skunk.

Edited by Trace
  • Love 16
(edited)

What stuck out to me was "used sanitary products lying in the corners for days or weeks at a time" (paraphrased).  That's like the definition of NASTY

Jesus God, Leah.  That right there is some nasty Hoarders level shit.  And this is the home she makes for her family.  It is Leah's only job in life, to make a home; it says a lot to me that she fails miserably at her one responsibility besides the girls.

I believe her house is probably filthy right now, we just see one or two rooms.  You know her bathroom and bedroom are disgusting.

Edited by blubld43
  • Love 7
On May 27, 2016 at 1:43 AM, lidarose9 said:

You just never really see her actually interact with her kids. She just slings them in and out of vehicles and scatters food like chickenfeed and goes back to her phone. 

Aha! Now we know why Momma Dawn said the little one should "set-ta-table" to eat her frosting! H8trz gonna hate on letting her eat canned frosting with a spoon anyway but don't let them see 'nother young'n hoovering chickenfeed off-ta-rug for cripes sakes, Leah! What's wrong with you? Show some damn sense! Ack right!

(Yes, my user name starts with miss and I do live in a rural southern area. Why do you ask?)

• Love 5
4 hours ago, blubld43 said:

Jesus God, Leah.  That right there is some nasty Hoarders level shit.  And this is the home she makes for her family.  It is Leah's only job in life, to make a home; it says a lot to me that she fails miserably at her one responsibility besides the girls.

I believe her house is probably filthy right now, we just see one or two rooms.  You know her bathroom and bedroom are disgusting.

And Garage. ?

• Love 4
4 hours ago, blubld43 said:

Yes, her job is being a SAHM and she cannot even do that! Wolves raise their young better than Mama Dawn did. Even Cory and Jeremy alluded on the dad after show that Leah is what she is with how she maintains her house and they do not see that changing ever.

I am beginning to wonder if all that fighting Lead did to retain more custody time has to do with her inbred family members who wanted to have their own visitation time with the girls. They had become so accustomed to having those girls in their care  while Leah was out and about getting dick and drugs. 

• Love 5

Did I imagine this, or was Addy found taking a walk down the highway by law enforcement a while back?  If so, I wonder if it will be addressed or ignored.  This makes me flash back to the awesome sit down Corey and Germy had discussing this very same thing and how worried they were about it possibly happening.

• Love 4
On 5/18/2016 at 7:27 AM, TwirlyGirly said:

Maybe post the definition of "downgrade" for Jeremy on Instagram?

Simple Definition of downgrade

: an area or surface that goes downward : a downward slope

: an occurrence in which something becomes worse, less valuable, etc.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/downgrade

Actually, now that I think about it....I'll bet he was going for "degrade,"  not "downgrade":

Simple Definition of degrade

: to treat (someone or something) poorly and without respect

: to make the quality of (something) worse

: to cause (something complex) to break down into simple substances or parts

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/degrade

Am I not remembering correctly?  But I could have sworn that Germy was constantly talking shit about Corey and many times in front of the kids?   And, yep. Illiterate. I think my 11 old could write that post better than Jeremy.

• Love 5

Yes, Trace, Addy was found wandering about and brought home by a trooper. I don't know how far she'd gone but it doesn't matter, Leah did not report her missing because she hadn't noticed. Some people said it was after midnight, but that was apparently not true. Who cares what time of day?! That's some shoddy "parenting" right there! Funny how the trooper knew exactly where to take the kid... 

• Love 12
On 5/21/2016 at 11:15 AM, Mkay said:

I found the real estate listing for this house.  She pays 1600 rent on it.  Good grief.  I wish I could have done that at her age.  

That's actually not that much. I live in a low housing costs part of the country (Texas) and that's pretty much the going rate in decent (not "affluent") neighborhoods for a 3 BR house.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Katt said:

Yes, Trace, Addy was found wandering about and brought home by a trooper. I don't know how far she'd gone but it doesn't matter, Leah did not report her missing because she hadn't noticed. Some people said it was after midnight, but that was apparently not true. Who cares what time of day?! That's some shoddy "parenting" right there! Funny how the trooper knew exactly where to take the kid... 

Holy freaking hell.  I was hoping it was all just gossip and rumors.  I love how her fan base just ignores this crap *blood boiling*

• Love 3
11 hours ago, lilmarysunshine said:

That's actually not that much. I live in a low housing costs part of the country (Texas) and that's pretty much the going rate in decent (not "affluent") neighborhoods for a 3 BR house.

That's crazy to me. I live in Extreme NE Texas.  Back when I was looking for rental houses (and it's been a while) they weren't near that high.  Our house payment for our 3 bedroom/2 bath home is 650.00.  I'm loving it after hearing rental prices. 

• Love 1