Type keyword(s) to search

Jesus God, Leah!!

• Start Topic

I don't think she will. I remember thinking when the story broke that they were dating, and briefly living at Mama Dawn's, thinking I really can't imagine the scenario because I always figured they were pretty racist. It's always the trashiest white people who not matter their situation are still of the mindset that they are above anyone else. I know Leah's family for some reason has vowed to repeat that the sun shines out of her ass and she's the world's most amazing mother no matter what she does; like taking her 3 young children out until midnight to buy drugs causing one of them to pee her pants and everyone to oversleep and be late for school, or missing Ali's therapy appts, it's all covered under Leah's general pass to do whatever bc she's stressed ya'll. And clearly no one in her family has a problem with a twice divorced 23 year old, but I just never pictured her dating, marrying, or caning a kid with a black guy. And all the grandma sandy Facebook "but we're white" stuff further confirms my theory, so even tho the situation is very out there and true, it seems odd to me, as in Sandy and Dawn would support her through 7 weddings to white men in camo, but would think this relationship was where she went off track or something

• Love 1

I think the problem is that West Virginia is a small state that not many people visit unless they know someone there.  And there's been documentaries about the poor areas of West Virginia and the epic drug problems, so that doesn't help.   Leah's whole family is not doing WV any favors with their double negatives and unstable family lives

They keep setting horror movies in West Virginia lately, too, and that old Trans-Alleghany mental asylum has been done to death on 'ghost hunter' shows. I wonder if Georgia got this tired of being stereotyped the first few years after "Deliverance" came out in the 70s.

Edited by cheatincheetos
  • Love 1

I think the problem is that West Virginia is a small state that not many people visit unless they know someone there.  And there's been documentaries about the poor areas of West Virginia and the epic drug problems, so that doesn't help.   Leah's whole family is not doing WV any favors with their double negatives and unstable family lives

OMG I just realized that the Wild and Wonderful Whites of West Virginia is also set in um, West Virginia.

Yeah, I know, I'm slow on the uptake.  

However, I will say that D. Ray White reminds me greatly of my Ozarkian grandparents' family. I know, they're not the Appalachians, but it's a similar look. 

• Love 2

guilfoyleatpp, I've watched the Wonderful World of the Whites of West Virginia a bazillion times, and I noticed there is a young relation of someone in one of the scenes named Christopher Messer. I don't think it's a common name--Messer. I wonder if he and Leah are somehow related.

• Love 2

guilfoyleatpp, I've watched the Wonderful World of the Whites of West Virginia a bazillion times, and I noticed there is a young relation of someone in one of the scenes named Christopher Messer. I don't think it's a common name--Messer. I wonder if he and Leah are somehow related.

interrrressstttting....

Could be.  Small state. Remember those Whites who had to move to...was it Minnesota to get away from the stigma of their family name?  Also wondered where Leah's location was in relation to Boone County. I should look it up, but I'm too lazy.  Also a big fan of the movie and I usually encourage people to see it if they have familial connections to the south.

• Love 2

I found a bunch of them (a whole mess of Messers?) just searching death records on wvculture.org. They do seem to be mostly in Kanawha, Logan, Mingo and McDowell counties though.

• Love 3

Hey Jenelle where do you find these friends. She never has the same friends. Just goes to show you she drives everyone away with her bullshit. Jenelle quit saying shit like omg I had to take care of my own kid for two nights. Omg. And Jenelle quit worrying about having 2 kids by 2 different baby daddies, if you were so worried about it then why get pregnant with the Roll. Get your shit together and be an independent woman so you don't have 'depend' on a man. Geesh.

KAIL stfu. Why does Sterling have to go everywhere with you? Spend time with your fucking husband and quit being and asshole and like Javi said her friends come before them. You married Javi and quit looking at Javi like you didn't just hurt him by saying you weren't looking forward to the night together. If you are that fucking miserable then go. She is a killjoy and a lifesuck.

Leah omg where to start. Admit you have a problem and quit blaming shit on Cory and Jeremy.

it worries my how these girls blow through money. If Leah is overdrawn where the fuck did all her money go, is there no savings. These girls have been paid enormously by MTV and are wasting money on new rides, Jenelle on drugs, Leah on pills, KAIL on Mercedes. Once the cameras leave they are all going to be living off the government. It is a damn shame. How many new cars do you need. If you are paying cash for the many cars then that is stupid. I know the hummer and raptor and Mercedes is to show off. But come on think about the future instead of the right now.

• Love 1

So it's inadmissible because she isn't committing a crime? Abusing prescription drugs isn't a crime in their neck of the woods?

I'm trying to wrap my head around this one as well. 

I'm gonna assume that it is because the show is actually "scripted" and thus some (many?) of the things they show are staged or scripted in some form. You can see that she is high as a kite in a few scenes, but who is to say she wasn't told to act more "out of it" by a producer? 

Also, if they both signed contracts of some sort, unless an actual crime is being committed (and not just suspected...we see Leah who seems to be high, but have we seen her show the pills to the camera, take them, and then get in the car to drive?), I'm guessing it's pretty much useless.

• Love 4

I've always been #TeamCoreyTyyyler and all Simms in general, but the most recent episode where he barks at Miranda to grab him a water, but then quickly the two have a very responsible, reasonable conversation about the girls and the custody situation. But I dunno, the water thing just rubbed me the wrong way, like maybe he was kind of a dick to Leah but we didn't see it, but honestly I still don't feel sorry for her. Maybe it's just a southern thing. Miranda did not seem bothered at all and she seems the type to stick up for herself if she was

That bothered me at first too. Then I went back and he clearly said something along the lines of: "Miranda, when you come this way would you please grab me a water. Thank you." I didn't see it as him barking at her, he said please and thank you. 

• Love 8
That bothered me at first too. Then I went back and he clearly said something along the lines of: "Miranda, when you come this way would you please grab me a water. Thank you." I didn't see it as him barking at her, he said please and thank you.

Same here.  It sounded like they were about to have one of their producer-driven catch-ups, and knowing Miranda was headed his way, he asked her to bring him a water. 

• Love 6

I vaguely remember Corey sounding a little sterner then usual, but I didn't take it that he barking at his wife. Plus Miranda didn't seem disturbed by it and she doesn't seem like someone who'd take a lot of unnecessary guff, gentle though she appears. And anyway, even a great person like Corey is going to have his off days, especially when you add Leah's stressful BS on top of it.

• Love 8

So it's inadmissible because she isn't committing a crime? Abusing prescription drugs isn't a crime in their neck of the woods?

Technically speaking, if what they showed on the show was accurate, she passed her drug test (likely because the pills were in fact prescribed), so there wasn't a crime. I still think he should be able to show her nodding off, and also whatever stuff WASN'T aired that is likely more incriminating. Even if they are prescribed and she's taking them as prescribed - which I doubt, but anyway - if they are impacting her that much she still shouldn't be driving while taking them. 

• Love 1

TAXNERD, ON 16 AUG 2015 - 07:55 AM, SAID:

Well, this is what the article said:

The reason is because in the contracts it says that MTV has the right to portray things however they want.”

I take that to mean that it's just not sufficiently reliable - things are spliced together from different days or times, some things may be misrepresented, almost everything is out of context . . . and it's too hard to know what to trust and what to disregard. The footage is not done by a neutral arbiter, but by someone looking to create an entertaining TV show, and the goals behind that, and those behind reaching an impartial verdict, are not compatible. I suppose I could see a judge ruling either way as to the admissibility of it, but it would require lots of arguments about what needed to be disregarded, or not, etc. .

And I assume MTV doesn't want to be drawn into any court actions about the accuracy of the programming. There are plenty of witnesses - the court and parties can call them. Maybe they can call the camera crew etc as witnesses, based not on what the end product showed, but on what they themselves saw while doing their jobs.  

Edited by akr
  • Love 5

I'm no lawyer (although I do watch a lot of Law & Order), but I kind of don't imagine abusing prescription drugs is against the law. Buying them on the black market, selling them to others, falsifying prescriptions to get them, and a host of other issues surrounding possession and distribution probably are. But "abusing" them? I doubt it. How would you even define abusing them? If she's getting a legal prescription I doubt there is that much outside of DUI or child endangerment you could charge her with. I can't think how an "abusing" charge would work since not following doctors orders isn't a crime.

• Love 2

I take that to mean that it's just not sufficiently reliable - things are spliced together from different days or times, some things may be misrepresented, almost everything is out of context . . . and it's too hard to know what to trust and what to disregard. The footage is not done by a neutral arbiter, but by someone looking to create an entertaining TV show, and the goals behind that, and those behind reaching an impartial verdict, are not compatible. I suppose I could see a judge ruling either way as to the admissibility of it, but it would require lots of arguments about what needed to be disregarded, or not, etc. .

But they could compel MTV to give them unedited footage, I imagine? I understand why TV footage wouldn't be admissible but unedited raw footage should be. Though, yes, it could go either way depending on the judge. 

• Love 1
But they could compel MTV to give them u\nedited footage, I imagine? I understand why TV footage wouldn't be admissible but unedited raw footage should be. Though, yes, it could go either way depending on the judge.

Even then, you've got the question of what happened while the cameras weren't rolling, was any of it faked to fill in a story line, etc. I can see the bit about unequivocal criminal conduct caught on camera, because the context there wouldn't matter. But most of this stuff is going to be more ambiguous. The cameras aren't running on her 24/7, they're turned on for bits and pieces that they elect to use as illustrative or to carry their own version of the story forward. MTV's version of Leah's life isn't Leah's version or anybody else's. I think it's fair to draw the conclusion from it that she's in trouble, but it's multifactorial, and it just adds unnecessary complexity to the judge's task to try to sort out what to trust and what not. 

Edited by akr
  • Love 1

It might have something to do with the fact you can't prove the footage to be true. Even lies have be taken as truths if they are told under oath.

Like on Intervention, it can't be proven that the addicts are shooting up/smoking illegal substances because it's gone before the show airs. Or on Moonshiner's, it can't be proven they are distilling alcohol. They could just as easily be distilling water. It's teevee. Who knows if an actor is drinking beer out of can or if the can is empty and they are just acting?

• Love 1

I wouldn't trust a random tabloid website to have the law correct. Real news sites rarely get it. Assuming Corey can't actually use the footage, there could be many reasons. Could be as simple as evidence rules in WV, could be because they aren't relevant enough (there isn't any footage that shows something that isn't speculative, for example). The amount of "Evidence" brought in by clients for a custody case that just isn't useful greatly outweighs what actually is. And assuming that the website is correct, that there's not a crime caught on camera (keeping your kids up late, sleeping in, being a general mess is not a crime), then it makes sense that where the parents already have shared custody, this wouldn't be enough to change anything significantly. 

Also, it would have to be raw footage, and if TM2 is anything like my reality experience, there are a good 10-20 2+ hour tapes of footage per day filmed. Someone has to watch it, and I would not want to pay the attorney's fees associated with that, where there is very unlikely to some keystone evidence that would completely change this case. As bad as Leah may be, there's only so much you can do.

• Love 3

Ahh thank you, I should have rewatched. He never seemed the type to be like that.

I vaguely remember Corey sounding a little sterner then usual, but I didn't take it that he barking at his wife. Plus Miranda didn't seem disturbed by it and she doesn't seem like someone who'd take a lot of unnecessary guff, gentle though she appears. And anyway, even a great person like Corey is going to have his off days, especially when you add Leah's stressful BS on top of it.

Very true

• Love 1

How many new cars do you need. If you are paying cash for the many cars then that is stupid. I know the hummer and raptor and Mercedes is to show off. But come on think about the future instead of the right now.

Considering how pricy the "warsher" and dryer set were that she was going to buy when her card was declined, Leah must not have tried very hard to find bargains on the luxury vehicles either. At least a house can appreciate in value if you get some equity in it. Vehicles always depreciate.

• Love 3

Considering how pricy the "warsher" and dryer set were that she was going to buy when her card was declined, Leah must not have tried very hard to find bargains on the luxury vehicles either. At least a house can appreciate in value if you get some equity in it. Vehicles always depreciate.

Well that don't make no damn sense! -Momma Dawn

I just want to use that statement in her slurry drawl as my new response to everything

• Love 5

Yea, I saw the tone in his voice being more about Leah, and how annoyed he is at having to deal with her crap. Nothing to do with Miranda. Corey has always had kind of a flat voice anyhow, it would be weird if all of a sudden he was syrupy when asking for water. Haha!

Well that don't make no damn sense! -Momma Dawn

I just want to use that statement in her slurry drawl as my new response to everything

So do I! I have to get it out of my system with you guys, though, because I don't want my kids learning to speak Messer. 

• Love 7

But they could compel MTV to give them unedited footage, I imagine? I understand why TV footage wouldn't be admissible but unedited raw footage should be. Though, yes, it could go either way depending on the judge.

Can they? Again, I'm not a lawyer, but would the footage be protected under the press shield law?

Can they? Again, I'm not a lawyer, but would the footage be protected under the press shield law?

From what I understand, it wasn't that MTV wouldn't release the footage, it was that the individual judge in Corey's case wouldn't allow it as permissible evidence. Not sure if Corey had raw footage or was just trying to show whatever was on TV.

However, as far as what MTV can be forced to release, I do recall during an old Real World filming, someone in the real world house (not a castmate) was accused of raping an unconscious woman (also not a castmate) and I think I read MTV stonewalled both local police and the local DA's office for as long as possible.

Not sure if the decision to cooperate with releasing footage is the prerogative of the production company, MTV, or Viacom (the parent company that owns MTV).

• Love 1
However, as far as what MTV can be forced to release, I do recall during an old Real World filming, someone in the real world house (not a castmate) was accused of raping an unconscious woman (also not a castmate) and I think I read MTV stonewalled both local police and the local DA's office for as long as possible.

Not sure if the decision to cooperate with releasing footage is the prerogative of the production company, MTV, or Viacom (the parent company that owns MTV).

It has been over ten years, so they could have changed how things are done, but it was an attorney for the production company that told producers not to hand over the footage.  It's despicable, but it didn't significantly delay the investigation.  The police got a search warrant the next day and received the footage without anyone involved challenging it.  Production informed the police when they first came to investigate that they did think an assault might have taken place.  Considering the show we're talking about, I didn't want anyone to think that the production company would have a major effect on an investigation if something were to happen.  It's a totally different story if they film something outside of the United States, so let's all hope they don't start doing a lot of international trips on the show.

Can someone clarify for me where this info about the deer cam footage being edited out of the show in exchange for Leah signing up for this season? I believe the deer cam footage story, I just keep reading about how MTV made this agreement with Leah and I don't think I actually read any article about it.

As for Leah moving in with Mr. Dues - how appropriate - it was reported not that long ago that they were both living with Mama Dawn so, moving into a place of their own is not shocking. What is shocking is, that this strange guy will now be around the girlses with only Leah around, and we know how Leah is when it comes to her girlses. She might as well not ever get out of bed. I fucking hate these bitches who just bring any dick around their children and then they wonder why their kid(s) was/were harmed by their guy. With Evil Twin being the batshit crazy kid that she is (thanks Leah), one moment of her bad behavior can end up with her getting smacked or hit by Mr. Dues. Or worse, those girls could be sexually abused.

• Love 4

I'm no lawyer (although I do watch a lot of Law & Order), but I kind of don't imagine abusing prescription drugs is against the law. Buying them on the black market, selling them to others, falsifying prescriptions to get them, and a host of other issues surrounding possession and distribution probably are. But "abusing" them? I doubt it. How would you even define abusing them? If she's getting a legal prescription I doubt there is that much outside of DUI or child endangerment you could charge her with. I can't think how an "abusing" charge would work since not following doctors orders isn't a crime.

While abusing drugs may not be illegal, Doctor shopping is and that could be a real possibility.

• Love 1

I had to sign a waiver stating I would not abuse my prescription drugs by taking too much, that I would only have 1 doctor and that I would not sell or give them to anyone else. They were benzodiazepines and opiates.

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 1

interrrressstttting....

Could be.  Small state. Remember those Whites who had to move to...was it Minnesota to get away from the stigma of their family name?  Also wondered where Leah's location was in relation to Boone County. I should look it up, but I'm too lazy.  Also a big fan of the movie and I usually encourage people to see it if they have familial connections to the south.

Boone is next to Leah's home county of Kanawha. Past Boone is Mingo County as in Jeremy's tweet "Go back to Mingo and have a wonderful weekend with Mr. Kidd" and Logan County, the area where the Hatfield-McCoy feud took place.

Edited by cheatincheetos
  • Love 5

I think when Tonya was raped with a toothbrush on The Challenge, that footage was used in court.

They never went to court.  Tonya filed suit and that suit was settled. The details were not released, which is normal when one side decides to settle, and in this case, MTV settled. MTV's response was pretty disgusting when the suit was initially filed. They pretty much blamed her for baring her breasts, being drunk, and the usual defense claims that tend to come up whenever a victim of rape comes forward.

Not sure if Corey had raw footage or was just trying to show whatever was on TV.

I think Cory was trying for both. What we watched over the two seasons has been pretty damning. I can only imagine what didn't make it on air.

I think Cory was hoping to show the court that Leah is an unfit mother.  Being a drug abuser is not a crime in of itself, but when that addiction compromises the safety and welfare of children, it is not only a crime, but it can be grounds for child abuse or child neglect. Did Jermy tell Cory information about Leah? Is there raw footage of Leah actually abusing her prescription meds or ingesting illegal drugs? If she has ingested illegal drugs, that is a crime. Has she driven under the influence of her prescription meds ? If so, that is a crime. Did she do so with the kids in the vehicle?

I keep reading about this deal MTV made with Leah and her needing to attend rehab in order to secure her spot on this show. Does Cory have information on this deal and was hoping to use that in court as well?

MTV is one nasty bitch. They compromise the safety and welfare of these kids while making $$$$.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 6

Can someone clarify for me where this info about the deer cam footage being edited out of the show in exchange for Leah signing up for this season? I believe the deer cam footage story, I just keep reading about how MTV made this agreement with Leah and I don't think I actually read any article about it.

As far as I know, that has not been confirmed and has just been speculated on by numerous fan sites. I think the reason behind the speculation is that Leah initially declined to be on season 6 around the time this was going on, and then they showed the scene at the diner with Leah and Jeremy where Leah just talks about the "rumors" that "people" are spreading about both of them cheating and how ridiculous they are, which I think led a lot of people to assume that no reference to Leah's cheating being confirmed will be included on the show. But no, I haven't read anything official that says the producers agreed to ignore all references to cheating in exchange for Leah signing on to do the show.

• Love 4

Same here.  It sounded like they were about to have one of their producer-driven catch-ups, and knowing Miranda was headed his way, he asked her to bring him a water. 

No big deal someone asking for something.   I'm always barking at my husband to get me stuff while I'm just sitting there.  I do things for him too. 

• Love 4

I've always been #TeamCoreyTyyyler and all Simms in general, but the most recent episode where he barks at Miranda to grab him a water, but then quickly the two have a very responsible, reasonable conversation about the girls and the custody situation. But I dunno, the water thing just rubbed me the wrong way, like maybe he was kind of a dick to Leah but we didn't see it, but honestly I still don't feel sorry for her. Maybe it's just a southern thing. Miranda did not seem bothered at all and she seems the type to stick up for herself if she was

Huh? That never happened. He kindly asked her for water.

Thanks Tatum for clarifying for me that rumor about that supposed agreement between Leah and MTV.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 2

Thing is that they would never actually announce it if there is a deal.  It would defeat the point to put out a press release saying "Leah Calvert/Messer has chosen to return to Teen Mom 2 on the condition that footage of her cheating on her husband, as captured by a local deer cam, is not featured".  

I believe that the agreement exists but we won't ever hear about it.  

• Love 5

I don't believe we would hear anything about the agreement either, but I also can't see MTV offering such a deal. I think Leah didn't want to do the season because of what would come out about her cheating ways. I also believe she went into rehab thinking she would save her marriage. We do know for a fact that Jermy tells her he would support her in getting help, but as far as their marriage is concerned, he is done with her. Perhaps MTV felt it was in Leah's best interest to not put out there all that happened last year. MTV had a hand in calling the police on Nathan when they felt Jenelle was being physically assaulted. They probably didn't want to be a part of pushing Leah further to the edge where she might overdose.

• Love 1

I think it's bullshit if they totally gloss over Leah cheating on Germy.  Why does Leah get to demand a pretty sparkle edit and basically demand that they keep huge, important pieces of her life secret so the casual viewer who doesn't follow message boards or social media is left confused and wondering why Corey and Germy are being such dicks to her, when that isn't the case at all?

I thought that most watchers knew about the cheating anyway from message boards, but there are still plenty of people posting on the show's Facebook page who seem completely clueless about the deercam incident and ensuing fallout. I also see commenters in ignorance/denial about her cheating and other problems when the show's clips are posted on youtube, such as:

Edited by cheatincheetos

Small state. Remember those Whites who had to move to...was it Minnesota to get away from the stigma of their family name?  Also wondered where Leah's location was in relation to Boone County.

Also nearby is Lincoln County WV, which is home to the jackass who was just arrested for calling in a threat to the Statue of Liberty. Must be a fun place to live.

• Love 1

There have been more than enough cover stories about Cate & Tyler, Farrah, and Maci on People Magazine, which happens to be a  reputable magazine.  Just do a google image search of "Teen Mom magazine covers" and that will bring up plenty of images of those covers.  As for the rest, I lost count with how many magazine covers these heifers landed on such as Life & Style,  In Touch, US Magazine, OK! Magazine, Star, and other grocery-store aisle magazines. I can't go through a grocery store aisle without seeing one of these heifers on the cover whether it is an interview they are giving or it is a story that the magazine is following. That doesn't even count the stories that appear on E! television or on Entertainment Tonight, Insider and all those gossip shows. Regardless if a magazine is considered reputable or not, they all are gossip-type magazines and some people will buy them or skim through them to see what the article is about. Still, they won't gather as much info as we are able to get from this board. Some of those magazine articles are almost too kind to some of these girls.

I thought that most watchers knew about the cheating anyway from message boards, but there are still plenty of people posting on the show's Facebook page who seem completely clueless about the deercam incident and ensuing fallout. I also see commenters in ignorance/denial about her cheating and other problems when the show's clips are posted on youtube, such as:

Agree.  There are those who don't really know what is going on. They just watch the show and get their information from there. I have ran into a few people who will bring up a topic about tv shows and they then mention watching Teen Mom. After I let out a laugh and I tell them I watch it too, they begin to say how they feel badly for a certain cast member. Once I drop a few bombs about what I have read here from linked stories, their jaws drop. I should be ashamed at all the shit I know about these people on this show. lol  I also feel there are those who just don't give a fuck about what these girls do and  praise them such as the Kail love. No matter what that sow does, somehow it is Jo's fault. If Kail had a dick, and I think she does, they would probably give her a blowjob if they could.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 5

Robby himself said in an interview that they cheated.  It wasn't a reputable magazine like People but it came from Robby.  Then, Leah went to Rehab once, and didn't stay at all.  To make her go back the ex's (Corey and Jeremy) reportedly promised not to pursue any child custody cases until she completed rehab, and so she went back.  That was also reported among magazines and gossip sites and seems to be the most believable story.

• Love 3

Leah went to Rehab once, and didn't stay at all.  To make her go back the ex's (Corey and Jeremy) reportedly promised not to pursue any child custody cases until she completed rehab, and so she went back. 

So they could start right back up with the custody campaign as soon as she's home?

So they could start right back up with the custody campaign as soon as she's home?

It's been posted Leah left rehab early. She didn't complete the program. Not sure if that is true, just going by what members posted. If that is true, I can see Cory and Jermy going to court for custody since she failed to get the proper help and could be a danger to her kids.

• Love 1

Shoot, I would have. Especially immediately moving them in with her new flavor of the month. haha

It's been posted Leah left rehab early. She didn't complete the program. Not sure if that is true, just going by what members posted. If that is true, I can see Cory and Jermy going to court for custody since she failed to get the proper help and could be a danger to her kids.

I do know she attempted to go once and left Addy at home with whoever and the twins were with her best friend that moved a while back.  If you check out their facebook page at one time there were  pics of Kayla keeping the girls for only a few days, then Leah is back. This is the first attempt at rehab and the attempt we will see tomorrow night.   Then she goes back again.  This is the attempt where Victoria keeps the girls and Leah actually stays. 

(dang it, some of my keys aren't working so it looks like I can't spell at all. So sorry)

http://theashleysrealityroundup.com/2015/05/06/exclusive-update-on-leah-jeremy-calvert-the-latest-news-on-divorce-rehab/

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 2

Shoot, I would have. Especially immediately moving them in with her new flavor of the month. haha

I do know she attempted to go once and left Addy at home with whoever and the twins were with her best friend that moved a while back.  If you check out their facebook page at one time there were  pics of Kayla keeping the girls for only a few days, then Leah is back. This is the first attempt at rehab and the attempt we will see tomorrow night.   Then she goes back again.  This is the attempt where Victoria keeps the girls and Leah actually stays. 

(dang it, some of my keys aren't working so it looks like I can't spell at all. So sorry)

http://theashleysrealityroundup.com/2015/05/06/exclusive-update-on-leah-jeremy-calvert-the-latest-news-on-divorce-rehab/

Well that don't make no sense...I know Leah doesn't want Corey and Germy to have more time with the girlses, and I know Germy works out of town, but there's no reason Corey and Miranda couldn't have had the twinses while she was in rehab. Why did they stay with Victoria/Kayla? Not for the sake of a custody fight (though I know Leah would be scared they'd use it for that purpose), but because, you know, he's their dad.

• Love 8