Type keyword(s) to search

Jesus God, Leah!!

• Start Topic

Does anyone here do the eyeliner tattoo?  Leah’s post reminded me of someone I know that does that. I would not trust someone to get that close to my eye that isn’t a trained physician (I have had lasik and was ok with that because the surgeon had done many surgeries).  This person doesn’t even wear makeup so I have no idea why she does the eyeliner. Plus she acts like it is such a timesaver. It only takes me 30 seconds to put it on and I can change colors. 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, alexa said:

Does anyone here do the eyeliner tattoo?  Leah’s post reminded me of someone I know that does that. I would not trust someone to get that close to my eye that isn’t a trained physician (I have had lasik and was ok with that because the surgeon had done many surgeries).  This person doesn’t even wear makeup so I have no idea why she does the eyeliner. Plus she acts like it is such a timesaver. It only takes me 30 seconds to put it on and I can change colors. 

I’m jealous your eye liner only takes 30 seconds to put on. When I get that pot out and need to get my wing JUST SO....well it’s a process?. 

• Love 7
9 hours ago, alexa said:

A relative of mine did it. She got a look that we both wore in the 80's on the lower lid. She's had it at least 20 years and its faded and blurred a bit, like any tattoo. 

It's unfortunate, to say the least. She has inherited some bulging eyes due to hyperthyroidism. We have rather large, cow-like eyes anyway, and the hyperthyroidism and the tattoo highlights them in an unflattering way. 

I guess when you're 23 or 25, you don't really think you're going to change your eyeliner game all that much. It seems we all do, though. 

• Love 4
12 hours ago, alexa said:

Someone I know did it. The person administrating the eyeliner tattoo somehow slipped and left an eyeliner dot on her face. So now this person has the permanent eyeliner and this freckle looking thing on her face for life. I told her it was foolish considering it takes SECONDS to put on (unless of course you can’t see closeup and need glasses, always exceptions...this chic has good close up vision).

The eyeliner tattoo doesn’t look bad but the risk of a sloppy “artist” terrifies me. Like you said, unless it’s done by a trained physician then it’s okay but even then i don’t see myself doing it. The side effects down the road, the unknown side effects scares me a little. I’m just fearful of anything going close to my eye. I’ve been wanting lasik for sometime so that I wouldn’t need glasses for far sighted reasons and I’m too chicken.

• Love 7
11 hours ago, Calm81 said:

Someone I know did it. The person administrating the eyeliner tattoo somehow slipped and left an eyeliner dot on her face. So now this person has the permanent eyeliner and this freckle looking thing on her face for life. I told her it was foolish considering it takes SECONDS to put on (unless of course you can’t see closeup and need glasses, always exceptions...this chic has good close up vision).

The eyeliner tattoo doesn’t look bad but the risk of a sloppy “artist” terrifies me. Like you said, unless it’s done by a trained physician then it’s okay but even then i don’t see myself doing it. The side effects down the road, the unknown side effects scares me a little. I’m just fearful of anything going close to my eye. I’ve been wanting lasik for sometime so that I wouldn’t need glasses for far sighted reasons and I’m too chicken.

For some reason the lasik wasn’t as scary as I thought it would be but I completely understand!  I agree about the tattoo that my concern would be them slipping. I wouldn’t do it. 

On 11/25/2017 at 8:23 PM, Scarlett45 said:

I’m jealous your eye liner only takes 30 seconds to put on. When I get that pot out and need to get my wing JUST SO....well it’s a process?. 

For some reason it goes on quickly but like anything it can be different for everyone depending on the product and look you are trying to achieve.  Hope it goes faster over time!

On 11/22/2017 at 4:16 AM, monicageller said:

Why can't she grasp second grade grammar?! Jesus God Leah!

Screenshot_20171122-162223.png

What is going in with her forehead?  It looks like her temples are bulging.  Y’all have covered the makeup and nails pretty well so I won’t beat those dead horses.

• Love 3

That picture above looks like an 80s era publicity still of a an actress on Dynasty.

So what Leah? It's not bad enough that you're ruining what you had going for you (good skin and teeth, at least) by tanning, smoking, and poor nutrition, but you also have to make hair and makeup style choices that make you look like a 40 something throwback to the days of Knots Landing? Are you trying to look middle aged?

Also, someone that wears false eyelashes and has eyeliner tattoo does not get to post "no makeup" selfies.

Edited by Tatum
  • Love 14
4 minutes ago, FairyDusted said:

Loved Knots Landing but Leah ain't no Donna fucking Mills ! My mom and sister did the tattoo make up. I opted out after my sisters eyes swelled up for a freaking week. The black also turned blue pretty damn quick.

My real name is Abby. My mom named me after Abby Ewing because she thought Donna Mills was the most beautiful woman on the planet in 1983.

ETA: One of my favorite ever exchanges on KL:

Abby: (about to tell her daughter her friend overdosed) Olivia, I have some very bad news for you.

Olivia: What, you ran out of eye makeup?

Edited by Tatum
  • Love 7
25 minutes ago, Tatum said:

My real name is Abby. My mom named me after Abby Ewing because she thought Donna Mills was the most beautiful woman on the planet in 1983.

ETA: One of my favorite ever exchanges on KL:

Abby: (about to tell her daughter her friend overdosed) Olivia, I have some very bad news for you.

Olivia: What, you ran out of eye makeup?

OMG Epic scene! She still looks the same on a Hallmark movie at 74! Also epically cool of your mom @Tatum

Edited by FairyDusted
Left a section out
  • Love 2

I'm calling out @ghoulina because I have seen her quote RHOC, but any body who knows, please feel free to share your knowledge...who was it on Real Housewives of Orange County who couldn't properly say "cease and desist" (I'm pretty sure it was Tamra or Gretchen), and how was it that they said it? It has been bugging me since this morning. 

3 minutes ago, CaliforniaLove said:

I'm calling out @ghoulina because I have seen her quote RHOC, but any body who knows, please feel free to share your knowledge...who was it on Real Housewives of Orange County who couldn't properly say "cease and desist" (I'm pretty sure it was Tamra or Gretchen), and how was it that they said it? It has been bugging me since this morning. 

It was Tamra.  She said "cyst and deceased."   I'm ashamed that I know that.

• Love 8
2 hours ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

Randy is one of us. I know you read here, Randalicious. Come out of lurkdom and post! 

I LIVE for randylicious' snarky, bitchy, sarcastic ass tweets!!! He's petty af, and i love it! Lol immature at its best, yet i cant get enough...

• Love 12
3 minutes ago, JuliesMommy said:

I LIVE for randylicious' snarky, bitchy, sarcastic ass tweets!!! He's petty af, and i love it! Lol immature at its best, yet i cant get enough...

Yes, I will take his snark, and Simon's as well.  No shame in my game. Bring it on. 

• Love 11

Gah. So she's ostensibly praising Ali, but really just complimenting herself for raising Ali.

How many of Leah's tweets or instagram posts are under the guise of  telling something her girls said or did, but really she is just fishing for accolades for herself?

Edited by Tatum
  • Love 16
On 12/1/2017 at 6:14 PM, BitterApple said:

I was in Steinmart last night and saw an entire display of short-sleeved, crush velvet tops. I can't believe they're making a comeback.

Omg My 11 yr old and I went shopping yesterday for a dress for a band concert and upcoming uil.  The amount of crush velvet tops in JCP kids department. It made me think of you all. Awwww

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Tatum said:

Oh Leah, please, tell me- what constitutes a longggg day in your neck of the holler?

You couldn't take the girlses whining for food for one more second and finally took them grocery shopping at the 7-11?

You left your ID at home and couldn't buy more cigarettes thanks to that pesky rule that everyone needs an ID, even 7-11 regulars who appear to be in their 40s?

One of your false eyelashes fell off at the 7-11 and you had to look for it while Addie took advantage of your preoccupation to head-butt the freezer door in an effort to get an ice cream bar?

The plate in the microwave that spins fell off kilter and your entire plate of Tostino pizza rolls was nuked unevenly?

Because let me tell you, when I work a 12 hour day, and drive home to find the kids bouncing up and down waiting for my attention, the sink full of dirty dishes (the dishwasher was ran and hasn't been unloaded), crackers all over the floor, and have to eat in 5 min standing up while cleaning the kitchen as fast as I can before the kids come down to wreck it again- I know my first thought is, you know what I should do? Take a selfie right now to illustrate my exhaustion.

I love u!! Thats all....

• Love 6
On ‎12‎/‎5‎/‎2017 at 6:39 AM, Tatum said:

Oh Leah, please, tell me- what constitutes a longggg day in your neck of the holler?

You couldn't take the girlses whining for food for one more second and finally took them grocery shopping at the 7-11?

You left your ID at home and couldn't buy more cigarettes thanks to that pesky rule that everyone needs an ID, even 7-11 regulars who appear to be in their 40s?

One of your false eyelashes fell off at the 7-11 and you had to look for it while Addie took advantage of your preoccupation to head-butt the freezer door in an effort to get an ice cream bar?

The plate in the microwave that spins fell off kilter and your entire plate of Tostino pizza rolls was nuked unevenly?

Because let me tell you, when I work a 12 hour day, and drive home to find the kids bouncing up and down waiting for my attention, the sink full of dirty dishes (the dishwasher was ran and hasn't been unloaded), crackers all over the floor, and have to eat in 5 min standing up while cleaning the kitchen as fast as I can before the kids come down to wreck it again- I know my first thought is, you know what I should do? Take a selfie right now to illustrate my exhaustion.

The Oscar goes to...

Love it!! Exactly how Leah defines a long day. 

You forgot to add in how you must fit time in to post here on the boards with the rest of us while your kids are giggling instead of going to sleep. :-) 

For Leah it is not just a "long day", it is a "longgggggggggg day" whatever the fuck that means. I guess she was referring to the long fake hair in the photo because she sure as hell isn't doing anything else all damn day. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 11
3 hours ago, druzy said:

Did you pose like that while watching Lifetime? 

Now we know what constitutes a "looooooooonggggggg" day. 

Speaking of Lifetime movies, the best ones were the ones that came out in the 1990s. 

• Love 10

Smoking is catching up to her skin via those wrinkles around her mouth. Being thin might have been ideal in the holler when Possum Princess was 15, but being thin and smoking is going to look really awful reallllly soon.

• Love 12
1 hour ago, Isthisok said:

Smoking is catching up to her skin via those wrinkles around her mouth. Being thin might have been ideal in the holler when Possum Princess was 15, but being thin and smoking is going to look really awful reallllly soon.

I agree. I was thinking, wow, she really looks pretty here, then I realized why. She's covering up her aged mouth.

• Love 5

I found a bunch of pics of our teen moms and dads as children so posting them in their respective threads. IMG_5542.JPG.00454bbd2ffab5189eb42d4cbe7e7e55.JPG

Thats Leah above. I always thought little Addie was the spitting image of Jeremy but she does look a lot like her mama too. 

And here's a pic of Corey. 

IMG_5543.thumb.JPG.5174b9979314334dfd3f40c784a9ef1d.JPG

This confirms who little Ali takes after. 

• Love 12