Type keyword(s) to search

Season 9 Live Posting Thread

raven
Message added by raven

Just a friendly reminder - we'll leave this topic open for those of you staying up for Talking Dead.

Don't talk about previews or casting changes here, thank you.

• Start Topic

6 minutes ago, Ohwell said:

Did Danai get a nose job?  I swear there's something different about her.

No.  Being in the hottest film on earth and having a red-hot career will change a person.

Speaking of change, let Brett Bultler be a warning to all those women who think carving up their faces is going to somehow stop the clock.  IT DOESN'T. 

• Love 4

I don’t recognize half of these people. Why do they need a cast of thousands? Didn’t recognize Brett Butler at all . Why did they risk people’s lives for a very old falling apart wagon. Didn’t know that was Maggie’s baby, thought she was still taking care of the abandoned one. In my defense I have the flu!

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, JackONeill said:

I wonder where that actress is? Kathryn Morris, right? 

Funny what the mind will think of when it’s bored!

Saw her in a hallmark channel movie a month ago.  Still pretty

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, chick binewski said:

Is Ken's dad the chief from Cold Case?

1 minute ago, SoSueMe said:

There ya go. I saw John (I think) Finn in the credits and was trying to place him.

Ahhhh, thanks.  My gears were grinding.   Finn's one of those top-notch character actors who elevates anything he's in.  He's a good match with Brett Butler, for star power.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, JackONeill said:

I wonder where that actress is? Kathryn Morris, right? 

Funny what the mind will think of when it’s bored!

She's still acting.

Last projects I saw her in, The Perfect Guy and Bone Tomahawk.

Has two kids with actor Johnny Messner. 

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, mightysparrow said:

No.  Being in the hottest film on earth and having a red-hot career will change a person.

She still looks different to me though.

Anyway, Darryl was talking to the pretty young Oceanside girl and seemed to like her (although I think she's too young for him and could do much better).  If so, you'd think he'd want to clean up. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, mightysparrow said:

So Alexandria, where Rick lives is fantastic, all solar power and fresh produce.  Everyone else is living in the Dark Ages.  Why aren't the communities sharing resources?

But they get to share Rick and his awesome decision making, isn’t that more than enough...

• Love 4

I like Gregory because he's been one of the few consistently written characters we've gotten the last few seasons.  He's a complete weasel and he knows it.  But depending on these people for his big master plan doesn't seem likely to end well for him.

• Love 7
10 minutes ago, mightysparrow said:

Speaking of change, let Brett Bultler be a warning to all those women who think carving up their faces is going to somehow stop the clock.  IT DOESN'T. 

They upgraded the wig.

• Love 2