Type keyword(s) to search

Season 9 Live Posting Thread

raven
Message added by raven

Just a friendly reminder - we'll leave this topic open for those of you staying up for Talking Dead.

Don't talk about previews or casting changes here, thank you.

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, Ricci said:

Still wanted Carol and Daryl to happened. 

Me too, but that could never be, because... oh, pooh!

I'm distraught about Ken, whoever the hell he is/was. Actually I'm wondering why they didn't spend the five minutes it took dispatching the walkers before they all ran away and abandoned the horse, instead of after poor Ken got it? And why did it take Cworl about 48 hrs to croak, and Ken was history in around 10 seconds? Ken died for an ancient carved canoe that will probably sink on its maiden voyage, knowing the luck of these people. All that kerfuffle for nothing, again.

And why would the glass floor break from the wagon rolling over it, when pre-ZA there were no doubt many people whose foot traffic was heavier than a wagon walking on it all day? Why do I bother asking these things?

I'm only halfway through and already thinking, "Oh, fuck this shit!"

The only thing I liked was the walker being pinned to the "Evolution" board. We've always needed more humour of this type. Oh, and Shane's daughter is a cutie.

Sorry to hear about Scott Wilson. R.I.P.

• Love 8
Just now, Ricci said:

I'm sorry but Rick was showing not an ounce of interest in Michonne before, and was even chasing after that married woman. 

Chasing?  He went stark raving mad over that owl-weaver.  That's why Michonne had to go upside his head with a brick.  Because he had his nose so wide-open over the doctor's widow. And then 10 seconds after all the blood was washed away, Rick and Michonne are fucking. 

• Love 5
8 minutes ago, Ricci said:

I'm sorry but Rick was showing not an ounce of interest in Michonne before, and was even chasing after that married woman. 

Well, since the married woman is dead, that Isley Brothers song comes into play:  "If You Can't Be With the One You Love, Love the One You're With." 

• Love 2
Just now, mightysparrow said:

Chasing?  He went stark raving mad over that owl-weaver.  That's why Michonne had to go upside his head with a brick.  Because he had his nose so wide-open over the doctor's widow. And then 10 seconds after all the blood was washed away, Rick and Michonne are fucking. 

Well, Jessie did start crying when her son was being eaten and then Rick had to chop her arm off so she probably seemed super-needy after that.

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, raven said:

Remember when Jesus popped up in their bedroom and he seemed like he would be a cool character?  Then he wasn't.

He's very busy making kracken liquor commercials.

• Love 1

Michonne looks very different to me, too.  I think the new wig . . . raises her hairline a couple of inches?

Season opener tip o'the hat to Enid.

I'm SO glad Maggie didn't spend a couple of episodes mulling over her suspicions that Gregory was involved in that attack.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Ohwell said:

Well, since the married woman is dead, that Isley Brothers song comes into play:  "If You Can't Be With the One You Love, Love the One You're With." 

(Crosby, Stills, and Nash.)

• Love 4
15 minutes ago, nodorothyparker said:

I guess Alexandria found time to replace all the beds the Saviors burned.

Well there are a gazillion mattress stores in this area so I guess they raided one.

• Love 3