Type keyword(s) to search

Season 9 Live Posting Thread

raven
Message added by raven

Just a friendly reminder - we'll leave this topic open for those of you staying up for Talking Dead.

Don't talk about previews or casting changes here, thank you.

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, WalkerTalker said:

I missed that, what did they say?

Hardwick said something about Norman having a lot of dialogue compared to the grunting that Daryl's been doing.

• Love 2
Just now, WalkerTalker said:

I missed that, what did they say?

That he didn't get to say much and that Scott would tell him, don't worry you'll get to talk soon.  Also, something about story being first.

There must be some inside joke about Negans monologs, as soon as Hardwick mentioned Daryl not talking much, MMB turned to JDM with a little smile.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, raven said:

Hardwick said something about Norman having a lot of dialogue compared to the grunting that Daryl's been doing.

Oh,isn't that the truth. thx

1 minute ago, chick binewski said:

No one wants to be the Spider Blower...

or whisper for that matter, lol.

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, WalkerTalker said:

Look at the look on Ricky boys face. Heads up sheriff, there is a new lawlady in town. She aint' taking no bull, and certainly no prisoners. 

4 minutes ago, CletusMusashi said:

Gregory earned what happened to him, and Maggie made the correct decision. But, it kind of bugs me tha they kill off the villains I actually enjoy, like Simon and Gregory, while the ones I'm sick of can stay around forever.

FINALLY! Rick can learn a thing or 6 from Maggie. But I agree that it is the wrong villains that get killed. WE lose the interesting ones and get tortured with what is left.

But Rick...seriously...listen to Maggie.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, shanndee said:

FINALLY! Rick can learn a thing or 6 from Maggie.

But the reason this is so disappointing is because they ruined Rick's character to create this situation.

• Love 4

I always find it amazing how the Englishman can talk english on an acting role. Then in an interview the Englishman comes out. 

I thought it was a really good start to the season. What Maggie did was unexpected, but had to be done. It really brought the unexpected excitement. 

Edited by WalkerTalker
Rewrote not to spoil
  • Love 2

Angela seems super smart & likable, but of the 3 stars on the couch 1. Daryl hasn't been a character who communicates enough to take a leadership position on the show 2. Negan communicates too much and we hate him and know he needs to die and 3. Carol is awesome.

Just now, DixonVixen2359 said:

I never shipped a Daryl/Carol romance, (liked their strong yet platonic connection) but seeing them sitting side by side is changing my mind. I love Ezekiel though.

Read the blind items about them! Low key is their thing!

• Love 3
Just now, chick binewski said:

Angela seems super smart & likable, but of the 3 stars on the couch 1. Daryl hasn't been a character who communicates enough to take a leadership position on the show 2. Negan communicates too much and we hate him and know he needs to die and 3. Carol is awesome.

I vote Maggie, a strong leader, makes the tough decisions, and fair minded. 

• Love 1
37 minutes ago, bosawks said:

Did Gregory really think he’d win a fight with Maggie?

He’s obviously losing his survivor instinct.

The only survivor instinct he has is his mouth. He can't fight, he can't forage, he talks, and too much. 

2 minutes ago, Primstone said:

and we need to remember that Michone was a lawyer before it all went down

1 minute ago, mightysparrow said:

Danai has the best skin; she glows!  i could listen to her talk about TWD for hours.  She's so intelligent she's able to turn that rotting pig's ear of a show into a beautiful silk purse.

The gift of gab. Plus she is glowing tonight. They have softened her look. 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, WalkerTalker said:

The only survivor instinct he has is his mouth. He can't fight, he can't forage, he talks, and too much. 

The gift of gab. Plus she is glowing tonight. They have softened her look. 

Well, if tptb have finally decided to give Michonne permission to be the beautiful woman she already is, I guess being the most successful person in the cast has its benefits.

• Love 5
Just now, CletusMusashi said:

So far, Talking Dead seems a lot calmer than it used to be. Hardwick isn't jumping on the furniture, they aren't blasting us with annoying music, it actually seems like a fairly normal interview show. What happened?

It's the style they use for FTWD.  They must have realized it's better.

• Love 1
Just now, Primstone said:

after watching these zombie shows, I wonder how many of us are ready, or at least prepared, for a ZA to happen

Yup. Robbed a museum yesterday. Nineteenth century horse and buggies that are stuck in the mud will be the safest place on earth.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Primstone said:

after watching these zombie shows, I wonder how many of us are ready, or at least prepared, for a ZA to happen

I can barely make it through the day. I will not be running, or hiding. I will be the one who takes one for the team to get away. 

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Primstone said:

The only thing ZA movies are for is to teach us what NOT to do during a ZA.

• Love 3