Type keyword(s) to search

Season 9 Live Posting Thread

raven
Message added by raven

Just a friendly reminder - we'll leave this topic open for those of you staying up for Talking Dead.

Don't talk about previews or casting changes here, thank you.

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, mightysparrow said:

I'm beginning to think that tptb are desperate enough to play the Caryl card.  Big mistake.

Well, perhaps if the entire series is circling the drain it would be a gift to loyal viewers....

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Ricci said:

So even for the freaking season finale they couldn't even give us Talking Dead coming on next after Walking Dead. They STILL had to sandwich a show in between there.

I really, really like Killing Eve but AMC is showing an episode that aired everywhere a year ago. wtf

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, SoSueMe said:

Geez, how far was the kingdom from the spikes?

How did they get the heads off the spikes, and why didn't they take the spikes down?

• Love 3
1 minute ago, nodorothyparker said:

So they just left all their horses to fend for themselves I guess.

And there goes another Grimes kid, not staying where she's supposed to be.

That's a good question. Why leave those poor horses. It's cruel, and it's not like they can just sacrifice horses left and right. I hope someone in the group left and took the horses back to the Kingdom. 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, chick binewski said:

This show goes from blackout to white-out. As if the jumps didn't make this annoying enough to follow.

They're trying to keep us on our toes.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, riverheightsnancy said:

Can't help but think this is because of GoT and how cool the winter scenes are. After all these years of never doing a Winter, now they do a winter on the North Pole? They have run out of ideas. 

BINGO!!!!  They kept talking about how last week's episode would be like the Red Wedding.  It's sad.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, chick binewski said:

This show goes from blackout to white-out. As if the jumps didn't make this annoying enough to follow.

Yep, hard to hear and hard to see.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, raven said:

LOL, of COURSE Judith runs off.  She's looking for Dog, but what would this show be without kids running off?

I guess she didn’t learn from Carl and Henry. Now she’s going the way of Sophia.

• Love 4