Type keyword(s) to search

Season 9 Live Posting Thread

raven
Message added by raven

Just a friendly reminder - we'll leave this topic open for those of you staying up for Talking Dead.

Don't talk about previews or casting changes here, thank you.

• Start Topic

6 minutes ago, chick binewski said:

I don't have a clue here. How long after spike-fest is this? Why is this only the second time we're seeing weather in nine seasons? Why did they keep JDM and never use him? 

Need more wine.

Apparently we've been in Westeros all this time, where summers and winters last for years at a time.

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, Gobi said:

How far apart are these settlements, anyway?

They're called "plot requirement" miles.

Oh yay, here's Negan.  😩   While he thinks he's being so clever, our heroes could mention that they are doing what they are willingly, unlike the group of women at the Sanctuary.

• Love 3

They’ve survived so many winters so far. Why so bad now? Besides, winter in the DC (Alexandria) area is usually pretty mild. It gets worse a little further north once you go up 95.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Ricci said:

Why is FG even still with Rosita after getting pregnant by another man when she was with him. I would have dumped her. 

They weren't together, it happened before that.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, gatopretoNYC said:

My husband just said the whisperers should just die now, from the cold, no?

Dead skin is well known to be a highly effective insulation.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
Just now, raven said:

They weren't together, it happened before that.

Ah okay. Then she sure did get with FG pretty quick after her fling with Siddiq considering she didn't find out she was pregnant until after she was with FG. 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, SamBeckett said:

Though you have to admit JDM is an engaging actor.

It is better when they give him snarky lines than long winded speeches.

• Love 12

So I think we all know they are about to start something with the Whisperers once they cross. There's no way they won't know that they crossed the boarder.

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, Yodabeesh said:

They’ve survived so many winters so far. Why so bad now? Besides, winter in the DC (Alexandria) area is usually pretty mild. It gets worse a little further north once you go up 95.

I know.  This is my home and trust me we don’t get enough snow to need a rope or anything else.  The big blizzards are usually followed by 70 degree days.  

• Love 3

OK, I give up. Last week was delightful, but a worthy follow-up should have been Carol and Alpha throwing down and ripping each others' wigs off, "Real Housewives of the Extremely Violent Apocalypse" style. This long boring "excuse" for the protagonist's to violate their "peace" treaty is fucking bullshit.

• LOL 6
  • Love 6
Just now, Timetoread said:

I know.  This is my home and trust me we don’t get enough snow to need a rope or anything else.  The big blizzards are usually followed by 70 degree days.  

But let also take into consideration that civilization is gone, no cars, factories to pollute the environment,  and maybe that contributes to harsher winters.

• Love 2

So even for the freaking season finale they couldn't even give us Talking Dead coming on next after Walking Dead. They STILL had to sandwich a show in between there.

• Love 3