Type keyword(s) to search

Season 9 Live Posting Thread

raven
Message added by raven

Just a friendly reminder - we'll leave this topic open for those of you staying up for Talking Dead.

Don't talk about previews or casting changes here, thank you.

• Start Topic

Just now, Yodabeesh said:

I guess she didn’t learn from Carl and Henry. Now she’s going the way of Sophia.

Give Judith a break.  She is trying to save the only character I still care about on this dumpster fire of a show.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 12
10 minutes ago, Zombness said:

But let also take into consideration that civilization is gone, no cars, factories to pollute the environment,  and maybe that contributes to harsher winters.

Don’t forget climate change!

• Love 2
(edited)
4 minutes ago, Ricci said:

They were left back at The Kingdom. 

I thought I saw the wife in the wagon leaving the Kingdom.

They just showed Jerry and the wife and kids.

Edited by Ohwell
  • Love 1

We had one storm this winter, the snow was up to my knees but it was over the course of day. Never gets that bad. Makes it a pain to get anywhere for a day or two that's for sure. I'd hate to have no snow plows lol. 

1 minute ago, Mu Shu said:

I think I saw her in a wagon with Mr. Edwards.  She’ll be fine.

Funny how they managed to have a much higher standard of living on Little House, about 140 years earlier.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

I dunno - been abused all my life, thought I might be safe, my nutso mother killed a bunch of people including the one person who really liked me and everyone blames me.  Everything's great!

• Love 4
1 minute ago, mightysparrow said:

Michonne is still the baddest bitch in the ZA.

She's starting to get back to that now. When Rick was alive she was getting soft.

• Love 2
Just now, Yodabeesh said:

“I know what’s on the other side.” You could have told them that BEFORE they crossed!

She means her mother and the Whisperers.

• Love 2

So what? Now Judith is to weak from the cold to walk after she ran her little behind after that dog stupidly. I can't stand children in the apocalypse....

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, 17wheatthins said:

Carol sees something in Lydia. I love this. She's the mother Lydia has always needed. 

These two crazy bitches can have each other.  They need to go off and live together.

• Love 1