Type keyword(s) to search

Season 9 Live Posting Thread

raven
Message added by raven

Just a friendly reminder - we'll leave this topic open for those of you staying up for Talking Dead.

Don't talk about previews or casting changes here, thank you.

• Start Topic

So, they are literally having Negan save puppies and cute kids to get us on his side? Really? Why not just have him turn to the camera and say "hey audience, you guys like me now! Just forget about Glenn and Abe being beaten to death, and how Glenns baby never knew their father! Dont think about my creepy harem! Stop that, you like me now!"

• LOL 4
  • Love 11
Just now, chick binewski said:

Was Carol thinking about big stupid dickhead Ed and is feeling some plot device I mean sympathy for Lydia?

SRSLY SHOW YOU'RE TEAMING NEGAN WITH KIDS & PUPPIES SO WE WON'T FORGET ABE & GLEN'S SKULLS ARE GRAPE JELLY?

I haven't forgotten.

This feels like the redemption episode.  We're supposed to shed tears for Lydia and admire Negan's bravery.  Suddenly King Ezekiel is insecure and after 10 years the first winter is a doozy.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Timetoread said:

I’m ready to beat Judith.

I know some folks don't believe in whipping butts, but I am not one of them.  Somebody get me a switch!

• Love 2
Just now, raven said:

Right???  I'm excited!

This movie actually looks really cool, and Somewhere Over the Rainbow is a weird but memorable choice for a song. I actually think this could be a keeper!

• Love 3
(edited)

Carol was an abused wife. She understands what years of mental and physical abuse can do to someone that's why she has empathy for Lydia.

Edited by TvGeek
  • Love 16

This is still the Bastard, who brutally killed Glenn and Abraham..

Drove Sasha to commit suicide and weaponize herself.

Spilled Spencer's guts on the Street in ASZ

Has the blood of countless other people on his hands, due to AOW.

Subjugated Women, forcing them to become his Harem.

Tonight's bullshit doesn't change that.

• Love 13

Sorry to repeat myself, but the frozen zombies are cool.

Sorry, Zeke, I don't think Carol's feeling it right now.   Aw, I hear ya, Carol.  There never is a fairy tale.

I like them together so 😞  that they're not.

• Love 7

Negan is still the pink ass bitch who let all the men and boys at Oceanside be slaughtered. Killed Abe and Glenn I. Front of their loved ones. And who know how many countless others. Coerced women into his harem by threatening to kill their loved ones. 

No redemption.  

• Love 10
1 minute ago, SoSueMe said:

He's just so good looking. 

Just now, 17wheatthins said:

Oof soooooo hot

If you mean JDM, yes.

Yeah, everyone thinks they're doing right, but everyone's evil, or something.

• Love 1