Type keyword(s) to search

Season 9 Live Posting Thread

raven
Message added by raven

Just a friendly reminder - we'll leave this topic open for those of you staying up for Talking Dead.

Don't talk about previews or casting changes here, thank you.

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, 17wheatthins said:

He said he'd never stop loving her and she said she didn't regret the fairy tale

Thanks! Did she happen to say why she's leaving him too? 

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, 2FarGone said:

Uncle Negan to the rescue.

Funny uncle Negan. Why are no red flags going up with anyone that this psychopath man is so sweet on a little girl. Hullo?  Michonne? 

• Love 8
Just now, DixonVixen2359 said:

So does this mean Ezekiel is single now? Guess I'm Heading for Hilltop/Kingdom 2.0

Please do.  I don't like sad Ezekiel.

• Love 2
Just now, 17wheatthins said:

No, but I'm assuming it's because of Henry?

Ah okay. Yeah probably. It might be for the best. I'm ready to see Carol go killing everyone mode again, and she probably can't do that will still being with him.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, MrsRafaelBarba said:

Yes.

Zeke blames Daryl and CMurda thinks he's doing that to avoid blaming her.

Did she take a second to think that Zeke might be in pain too?  How could she, when it's ALL ABOUT CAROL.

• Love 4
Just now, DixonVixen2359 said:

Another Terminus broadcast...."Those who arrive....survive"

That was such a good story line. Remember when they were all trapped in the rail car at the end of that season?

• Love 7
10 minutes ago, Ocean Chick said:

Negan is still the pink ass bitch who let all the men and boys at Oceanside be slaughtered. Killed Abe and Glenn I. Front of their loved ones. And who know how many countless others. Coerced women into his harem by threatening to kill their loved ones. 

No redemption.  

He was responsible for the other things you mentioned but In Episode 8x15, it was revealed Simon was, in fact, responsible for the slaughter of the Oceanside community's men and children, rather than Negan. "When you helped me take this place, I wasn't sure I wanted to keep you on board," Negan said. "Before me, before there was a system in place, what you did, killing all those men, those boys in that settlement so long ago... A lot of people would think that is some psychotic s---! Like that is the work of a broken, demented, g--d--- ghoul!"

• Love 4

If Maggie does return, won't she be happy to see her friends cozying up to the man who beat her husband's head in.  Maybe she'll ask Daryl if he's gotten over his guilt.  And I can't believe that Michonne is actually having talks with Negan.  The abuser doesn't just groom the child, they groom the parent (usually the mother) too.

• Love 7
6 minutes ago, theredhead77 said:

Negan is a lot of things. Before he was a sociopathic murderer he had a family. I don't like this redemption arc one bit but I don't think they're setting him up to be a pedophile.

Sociopathic murderer RAPIST.  Fixed that for you.  And we don't know if the story about his wife is true.  I'd bet folding money that it wasn't.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Morrigan2575 said:

I don't know the Noobs names. Didn't British chick's girlfriend end up on a pike last week?

I wish. Then we wouldn’t have to watch her cringeworthy ‘sexy walking ever again.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Cherokee Rose said:

Everyone's called Melissa as Carol a queen for so many years; and then, she became a queen. 🙂Ezekiel is so wrong to push her away.

Ezekiel didn't push her away.  She dropped him like a hot brick.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, mightysparrow said:

Ezekiel didn't push her away.  She dropped him like a hot brick.

Earlier Carol said Ezekiel was angry at Daryl as he didn't want to show that he was really blaming Carol for what happened to Henry. EZ didn't encourage Carol to stay, and for a minute I don't think he even wanted to give the ring back to her.

• Love 1