Type keyword(s) to search

Season 9 Live Posting Thread

raven
Message added by raven

Just a friendly reminder - we'll leave this topic open for those of you staying up for Talking Dead.

Don't talk about previews or casting changes here, thank you.

• Start Topic

10 minutes ago, SimoneS said:

She was wearing a hat to keep it on and hide the blood. 

Oh, I'm going to be sick. These people are so gross.

I'm not watching, just reading. Clicked over here when I saw posts on twitter. Someone said that Alpha looked like Annelle from Steel Magnolias. 

• Love 2
Just now, Ricci said:

What? I don't remember her head being there? 

I thought it was seen right after Eugene was talking to Gabriel ... as if to infer that they were looking for Rosita.

Just now, econ07 said:

I thought it was seen right after Eugene was talking to Gabriel ... as if to infer that they were looking for Rosita.

Yes, but then it looked like Rosita and Gabriel up front when Sadiq was talking at end.

1 minute ago, econ07 said:

I think that was Tara.

• Love 1

I didn't care for most of those characters, but they deserved better than this weak episode.  I never really forgave Tara for riding in with the Governor, but she earned the respect of her community and that means something.  The character deserved better.

• Love 1
Just now, raven said:

Rosita wasn't killed.  Here is the list:

Ozzy

Highwayman second-in-command

DJ

Frankie

Tammy Rose

Addy

Rodney

Tara

Enid

Henry

Tara and Henry, well hot damn! Wish they'd have had a couple of the new peeps (like the blonde GF of the dark haired native american looking girl and any of the others with that group). But we can't have it all, can we?

• LOL 1

Well, now it's time to say goodbye to Henry and his stick

we hope when he kissed Lydia you didn't get too sick

You're all invited back next week, at this live posting thread

to watch a ninety minute funeral for Prince Henry's head

That whole arc there? Didn't go well.

Y'all come back now, you here?

• LOL 3
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, mightysparrow said:

I didn't care for most of those characters, but they deserved better than this weak episode.  I never really forgave Tara for riding in with the Governor, but she earned the respect of her community and that means something.  The character deserved better.

Yeah, Daryl or Carol or Michonne should have fist bumped her head on the pike. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, TvGeek said:

That poor blacksmith dude too. Lost his kid now his wife and where's the baby? Did we see it with him?

I think he was holding the baby when he was asking about her.

• Love 1