Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation

• Start Topic

To me, it sounds like "no, I hit my limit."

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Qc9ZvyjACA4

Nothing released by AMC is a spoiler—it's previews, promos & publicity.

It almost sounds like he says "No, I hit my women"....man I hate how sometimes it's like their mouths are full of marbles!

I figured it was okay, but I used to get yelled at over at TWoP all the time even though it was technically okay!  Thanks guys!

• Love 5

Spoilers revealed today say that everyone in TF makes it to the end of the season without dying, but it sounds like some lives might hang in jeopardy, cliffhanger style, over the summer hiatus.  I, for one, am happy.  I don't want to lose anyone at this point - too many deaths this year already.

• Love 4

It almost sounds like he says "No, I hit my women"....man I hate how sometimes it's like their mouths are full of marbles!

NEW GAME!!!

Quick - before next episode airs - What Did Rick Say!?!?

WDRS: "No, I lick my Reuben."

• Love 5

No one from CDB dies, Carl and Daryl don't lose eyes, hands, or other body parts.  

Aaron and Daryl find Morgan - I'm looking forward to that most of all.

Edited by GreyBunny
  • Love 2

No one from CDB dies, Carl and Daryl don't lose eyes, hands, or other body parts.  

Aaron and Daryl find Morgan - I'm looking forward to that most of all.

Nope. Not to nitpick, but the wording was careful.

Daryl "No his his hand, arms and legs are still intact."

He has other body parts though. That weren't off the hook. ( if you'll excuse the expression).

Carl doesn't lose an eye, he "is just as handsome as ever".

So was Herschel. In fact Herschel was much more handsome than at the beginning.

Not saying they won't be safe, as I do not know, but I always remember how tricky they are with words.

Edited by kikismom
  • Love 3

I hope they don't leave us hanging with Rick being banished. (Not that he shouldn't be.)

That would be the most stupid cliffhanger ever since people would know he'd get back in the first episode...no herd either so maybe there will be more time to develop some of the things I was wondering about.  Didn't know how they'd fit everything in.

• Love 3

That's what scares me about the promos.

I liked the end of season 3 and season 4.

One they were all separated, one they were all reunited but trapped in a rail car. Even in interviews with the cast they said that up until they got their scripts for the season 5 premiere they were all texting each other with ideas of how they'd get out of the train car.

• Love 1

No, I don't want the end to be them banishing Rick. But I could see this: Rick's on the outside. He's some distance from ASZ. Suddenly, he sees a large herd of Walkers (or maybe the wolves -- whatever the hell they are) heading towards ASZ.  Rick's cut-off. But he has to get back to ASZ to protect Judith and the HAT.  That's the last scene.  In some ways, it's like the being locked in the rail car at Terminus. "They're screwing with the wrong people." Season ends, but -- yes -- you know Rick will save the day. But how? And against such odds?!?

• Love 1

No, I don't want the end to be them banishing Rick. But I could see this: Rick's on the outside. He's some distance from ASZ. Suddenly, he sees a large herd of Walkers (or maybe the wolves -- whatever the hell they are) heading towards ASZ.  Rick's cut-off. But he has to get back to ASZ to protect Judith and the HAT.  That's the last scene.  In some ways, it's like the being locked in the rail car at Terminus. "They're screwing with the wrong people." Season ends, but -- yes -- you know Rick will save the day. But how? And against such odds?!?

If they did banish him he would never ever leave Carl and Lil Ass Kicker.  He'd tear down the place first.

• Love 3

If they banish him, he would know that Daryl is still out there.(with Aaron). Daryl knows the whistle they have used. He would know Sasha is up in the tower. He would have ways to get messages back and forth to people on the inside.

If Rick is outside with Morgan and Daryl (and possibly Aaron on their side/dubious still?) that could be the suspenseful set-up.

• Love 2

I know this is the spoiler thread but I used the tag anyway (and hope I don't get exiled) I have been reading a particular persons spoiler post but have mainly kept it to myself because I didn't want to look like Father Pee Pants and reporting crap that's not true. However, they have been right the last 2 weeks (it's where I read about the death of Noah and Aiden) 

Disclaimer - I cannot verify any of this information but this is what I read

W is for wolves

Daryl will not die but he will disappear for a quite a few episodes

Carl loses an eye. Nicholas tries to kill Glen and fails, he (Nicholas) grabs Enid and Carl loses an eye trying to intervene

Father Pee Pants is exiled (don't know why) captured and used as bait to get the ASZhats to open the gates. They do not and if this is true I will rejoice because according to the spoiler, FPP meets his well deserved demise

The finale will end with the wolves on one side and Rick and the ASZhats on the other with Deanna looking to Rick for what to do next

Edited by Boofish
  • Love 4

Boofish-

Okay, they didn't follow my recommendations for how I'd end it, but I like this. (Maybe next year, they'll listen to me.  I'm starting to feel like Eugene.)

Remember JackONeill I am but a regular citizen and my spoiler is hearsay. If it's true it should play out well. Pray for me that this is the ONE Sunday my boyfriend does not choose to have his weekly chat with his mother as soon as the opening credits start. I sometimes question his love for me :(. Just because I spend the entire hour pointing out which men on screen "can get it" 

• Love 1

Remember JackONeill I am but a regular citizen and my spoiler is hearsay. If it's true it should play out well. Pray for me that this is the ONE Sunday my boyfriend does not choose to have his weekly chat with his mother as soon as the opening credits start. I sometimes question his love for me :(. Just because I spend the entire hour pointing out which men on screen "can get it" 

Sounds like it's time to "accidentally" misplace the phone.  Who would know?

• Love 4

As I was just on Facebook, a post from Spoil the Dead popped up on my News Feed that said, "Norman Reedus Selling his GA property!!!"  Of course, when I clicked on the link to read further, I discovered that the article in question is not really saying that he is definitely selling anything.   As usual, the info came from random sources ("Locals in Senoia").

In any case, if NR is selling his house it could mean something...or it could mean absolutely nothing at all.  It could mean that he just wants to get a different house in GA.  If we get a Daryl cliffhanger in Sunday's episode (which I think a lot of us expected we'd get), maybe he'll be off the show for a while (disappearing from quite a few episodes) and working on another project somewhere else until he returns?

As I was just on Facebook, a post from Spoil the Dead popped up on my News Feed that said, "Norman Reedus Selling his GA property!!!"  Of course, when I clicked on the link to read further, I discovered that the article in question is not really saying that he is definitely selling anything.   As usual, the info came from random sources ("Locals in Senoia").

In any case, if NR is selling his house it could mean something...or it could mean absolutely nothing at all.  It could mean that he just wants to get a different house in GA.  If we get a Daryl cliffhanger in Sunday's episode (which I think a lot of us expected we'd get), maybe he'll be off the show for a while (disappearing from quite a few episodes) and working on another project somewhere else until he returns?

He's filming the movie Boondock Saints (allegedly) 

Yes, spoiler sources have him missing for most of season 6. Alive but missing

• Love 2

I know this is the spoiler thread but I used the tag anyway (and hope I don't get exiled) I have been reading a particular persons spoiler post but have mainly kept it to myself because I didn't want to look like Father Pee Pants and reporting crap that's not true. However, they have been right the last 2 weeks (it's where I read about the death of Noah and Aiden) 

Disclaimer - I cannot verify any of this information but this is what I read

W is for wolves

Daryl will not die but he will disappear for a quite a few episodes

Carl loses an eye. Nicholas tries to kill Glen and fails, he (Nicholas) grabs Enid and Carl loses an eye trying to intervene

Father Pee Pants is exiled (don't know why) captured and used as bait to get the ASZhats to open the gates. They do not and if this is true I will rejoice because according to the spoiler, FPP meets his well deserved demise

The finale will end with the wolves on one side and Rick and the ASZhats on the other with Deanna looking to Rick for what to do next

Sounds great (especially the one we would all rejoice).

Supposedly he's selling it because too many "fans" have figured out where he lives and he can't get any privacy.  I could understand selling and moving somewhere else that's nearby in order to get some peace and quiet.  And not have to worry about nekkid fangirls showing up at all hours, trying to get my attention (and maybe accidently giving my teenaged son more skin view than is acceptable).

Oh, and Boofish?  I believe those have been acknowledged as foilers, not real spoilers.  Sorry to burst anyone's bubble.

Edited by Ocean Chick
  • Love 3
(edited)

I will do backflips if

Carl does not lose the eye.

I appreciate that loyalty to comics is important, but

fuck that miserable nihilistic shit, really. That's Little House writing.

Edited by Pete Martell
  • Love 3

Nope. Not to nitpick, but the wording was careful.

Daryl "No his his hand, arms and legs are still intact."

He has other body parts though. That weren't off the hook. ( if you'll excuse the expression).

Carl doesn't lose an eye, he "is just as handsome as ever".

So was Herschel. In fact Herschel was much more handsome than at the beginning.

Not saying they won't be safe, as I do not know, but I always remember how tricky they are with words.

True, Carl could lose a hand instead of

his dad,

that would be interesting.

The guy also said, "Daryl fans can relax."  If Daryl lost a body part they wouldn't be very relaxed.

• Love 1

Supposedly he's selling it because too many "fans" have figured out where he lives and he can't get any privacy.  I could understand selling and moving somewhere else that's nearby in order to get some peace and quiet.  And not have to worry about nekkid fangirls showing up at all hours, trying to get my attention

Wait.  Where is this neighborhood?  My house is getting old and drafty.

Oh, and Boofish?  I believe those have been acknowledged as foilers, not real spoilers.  Sorry to burst anyone's bubble.

That's why I used my disclaimer :). The guy had been right 2 times before so I thought maybe some truth was sprinkled in there. I'm still going to watch and do as JackONeill suggested - hide my boyfriends phone. 

Edited by Boofish
  • Love 2

Spoil the Dead has posted the finale summary. If y'all are like me and need to know before hand who lives and who dies head on over there.

Only Pete and Reg die. Thank God. They've killed enough Team Grimes members this season, I need a break.

• Love 3

I'm glad that it appears that Morgan (unless he has gone loony and we just don't know it yet) and Daryl are on the same side!  That was a happy thing to read in the spoiler.  I was afraid they would come face to face out in the woods and try to kill each other.

Edited by Sherry67

n his forehead) they're back now." After threatening to take Morgan and kill him, Morgan takes him out ninja style with his hiking stick along with a second Wolves member (Jessie C. Boyd) who jumps out of some bushes. Morgan ties them up and puts them in the car. He sounds the horn and walks off. Aint nobody gonna mess with Morgan!

Yes, yes, oh God, yes.

YhR9659.jpg

Michonne asks why they need to lie. Carol replies, “Because these people are children and children like stories.” Rick engineers a plan to reinstate the Ricktatorship and hold Deanna’s family at knife point so they can take the armory.

Did I just get laid? I feel like I just got laid.

Back at the meeting, Tobin is defending Deanna when Rick walks in with a walker corpse. He throws it on the ground.*corpse drop*

And apparently it's also my birthday and Christmas.

Edited by The Mighty Peanut
  • Love 4

I would love this except that Pete got Michonne's katana. Which is at the house they share. Which in this spoiler, was deliberate shown to be occupied---by Carl and Judith (Carl and Judith at home...)?

What will be the extra shot after the credits?

Remember we are supposed to be in tears...and also pissed off.

Danai Gurira says the finale is "chilling."

Edited by kikismom

Pete pulls an "If I can't have you no one will" and kills Jessie during a final beating while Sam is hiding in Chekov's Bolted Closet, and the last shot is Jessie's eyes reopening? (ETA - sorry, that wasn't terribly clear - I was thinking maybe Pete had already killed Jessie and possibly other family members before going to the meeting, and the last scene might involve the others finding this out at his home....)

Edited by Anithe1

The thing I hate most about Carol is when she's passive aggressive, and her letting Rick take the blame alone is going to piss me off when I see it.

PSA:  I LOVE Carol, and I love to hate her sometimes :)

• Love 1
(edited)
A wild-looking Pete appears wielding Michonne’s katana and shouts "You're not one of us!" He pushes Reg out the way, slitting his throat by accident. Abe pins Pete down. Deanna hysterically holding a dying Reg says, "Rick, do it." Without hesitation, Rick executes Pete. Goodbye, porch dick. Now, you’re just a dead dick.

I hope this is much less unintentionally hilarious onscreen.

Kudos to the writer of the spoiler for the Pokemon shoutout.

I wish they'd just let Rick kill him before, ambiguity or not. He did deserve to die and this just makes it seem like the writing making sure we see there was no choice. 

I'm glad Tara wakes up so I won't have to worry for 6-7 months.

Glenn again refusing to kill Nicholas makes me nervous that Nicholas will kill him early next season. Maybe he'll die saving Glenn instead...

And using Aaron's photos to study ASZ also makes me nervous, although I guess we knew that was coming.

Edited by Pete Martell
  • Love 1

I would love this except that Pete got Michonne's katana. Which is at the house they share. Which in this spoiler, was deliberate shown to be occupied---by Carl and Judith (Carl and Judith at home...)?

What will be the extra shot after the credits?

Oh crap...

• Love 2