Type keyword(s) to search

The Bachelor Season 23: Spoilers & Speculation

Boys2Mom
  • Start Topic

On 12/2/2018 at 9:02 AM, leighdear said:

She's generic pretty girl #14.  Literally.  

http://realitysteve.com/coltons-girls/2/

If you probably don't recall the list of entire cast properly, here's the full list of Colton's girls will be competed this season (Link 1, 2 and 3), they will be announced at the official ABC website to release the full bios in a couple of weeks:

1. Sydney, appeared in The Ellen Show last September
  2. Nina
  3. Hannah G, the girl who will be received the first impression rose
  4. Revian
  5. Onyeka
  6. Katie, same as #1
  7. Erika
  8. Alex B
  9. Hannah B, Miss Alabama
  10. Annie, same as #1 and #6
  11. Heather, the virgin
  12. Erin
  13. Tracy
  14. Cassie, the frontrunner who will win Colton's heart after the conclusion of her overnight date
  15. Demi, the villain
  16. Nicole
  17. Caelynn, Miss North Carolina and Miss USA 1st runner-up, who will be made it to hometowns
  18. Elyse
  19. Caitlin
  20. Catherine
  21. Tahzjuan
  22. Courtney
  23. Bri
  24. Laura
  25. Devin
  26. Tayshia, the divorcee who will be made it to F3
  27. Alex D
  28. Angelique
  29. Kirpa, the Indian girl that Steve mislabeled "Caelynn" in Singapore group date
  30. Unknown, will be eliminated night one
Edited by ApprenticeFan
correct spelling of #5
  • Love 3
On 12/2/2018 at 11:47 PM, Mabinogia said:

Ugh. What a bunch of Insta-clones he's got to choose from. He must be in his glory.

Here you go as requested that if you want to stalk those IG accounts:

Edited by ApprenticeFan
correct link, added 30th contestant to complete list
  • Love 1
On 11/30/2018 at 11:30 AM, ApprenticeFan said:

O/T

Miss Universe will be held in Thailand this December. If reigning Miss USA Sarah Rose Summers wins the Miss Universe title, Caelynn will be automatically assuming the Miss USA title for the rest of the tenure.

The good news is Caelynn is now in the running for The Bachelorette after Miss USA Sarah Rose Summers failed to make it to top 10.

Edited by ApprenticeFan
  • Love 2

RS has the podcast about the episode-by-episode spoilers for the first time on this season (all being posted the info from Reddit):

Episode 1

Night one interruptions: We've already seen from previews there are lots of interruptions. They're already teasing it. Catherine and Onyeka are the two involved who keep interrupting each other. He'll have more info once he watches the first episode soon. Remember, every first episode is the same except with a different cast.... limo entrances, some with gimmics, he'll give a toast, they'll try to steal him away, they'll talk about how sexy Colton is, Chris will deliver the first impression rose, girls will freak out, etc... Alex is a sloth, Revian speaks Mandarin, Nicole speaks Spanish, Nina speaks in Croatian, Caitlin with her balloon and allude to popping a cherry, Caelynn enters with a sash that has Miss NC on the front and Ms Underwood on the back. Drama on the first night without seeing the episode is the Catherine/Onyeka interrupting but he's hearing Catherine did it to a lot of people, Onyeka makes a running joke out of it (poorly phrased and can't figure out if she's the joke or making the joke).

Villains: Catherine in the early season is our villain but as we'll see, she doesn't last long. She causes drama and gets eliminated then Demi takes over from there.

First Night Eliminations: Hannah G has the FIR, 30 down to 23 women. Alex Dillon, Devin Gooden, Erin Landry, Jane Aver, Laura Pellerito, Revian Chang and Tahzjuan Hawkins (He said 7 but only listed 6 women??, the one thing Laura isn't listed)

Episode 2 (Los Angeles)

Group Date - Regent Downtown 8 Women: Talk about their firsts, mentions two famous people (Nick Offerman, Megan Mullally). Hannah G, Demi, Tracy, Catherine, Nicole, Onyeka, Bri, Elyse. Catherine causes a lot of drama - very aloof, off on her own and steals his attention. Elyse gets the group date rose.

One-on-One Date - Hannah Brown. It was on her birthday. No details on their date.

Group Date - Bachelor Camp Theme 12 Women: Caelynn, Sydney, Katie, Courtney, Cassie, Erika, Heather, Caitlin, Tayshia, Kirpa, Alex B, Nina (Steve didn't list in this GD, but she is there) (didn't list all the 12 girls?). Split into 2 teams of 6 with lots of camp games. Relay games with egg on spoons, 3 legged race, canoe, wheelbarrow. Teams did a talent show and the winning team made a circle around Colton and made a cheer about themselves. The losing team did a skit mocking limo entrances. Tug-of-War was the final thing to win the date. Winning Team: Katie, Caelynn, Alex B, Cassie, Heather, Tayshia. Heather got the group date rose.

No Dates this week: Angelique Sherman and Annie Reardon. Annie became pissed when she didn't get a date and is pretending to quit the competition

Cocktail party: Alex B fell asleep during her time with him - HA! Demi went in a bathrobe to the party - loves the attention/loves villain role, is this season's Corrine - She took Colton into a closet to talk to him, kinda bizzare, Hannah B moved into that closet during filming but he doesn't understand what happened. (He said "half ass-ed things sent to him)

Eliminated this week: 4 people go home 23 down to 19. Alex Blumberg, Angelique Sherman, Annie Reardon and Erika McNutt eliminated.

Episode 3 (Los Angeles)

Group Date - Pirates Dinner Adventure in Buena Park, CA: 8 women - Courtney, Demi, Tracey, Caelynn, Katie, Heather, Kirpa, Hannah B. Fred Willard made on a guest appearance on this date. Caelynn got the rose.

One-on-One Date - Elyse Dehlbom; Belmont Park in San Diego. Charity date and a concert with Tenille Arts. Tweets out there with this stuff. Elyse got the rose.

Group Date - Strongest woman challenge: 8 women - Caitlin, Onyeka, Tayshia, Cassie, Nicole, Nina, Sydney, Catherine. Terry Cruz and his wife participate. Colton is tire flipping in previews. Had to do a Terry Crews workout (listed stuff they did - but pulling a limo with a thing around your waist stood out to me). Sydney, Onyeka, and Catherine were the final 3 on this day (seems like a competition). Onyeka won. Nicole got the rose. Caitlin left to go home during the party after the daytime portion.

No Dates this week: Bri Barnes and Hannah Godwin

No cocktail party: there was a pool party. Hannah B and Caelynn relationship comes up. Colton talks to each woman. They don't get along. RS has heard both sides, they were roommates at USA 2018 and now they're not close. It is brought up on this show. People will probably take sides.

Eliminations: Bri Barnes, Catherine Agro, and Nina Bartula. Caitlin Clemmens already eliminated in group date. 15 women left

Episode 4 (Singapore)

One-on-One Date - Tayshia Adams; believes they went bungee jumping (scenes from preview that the date took place in Sentosa, an island off Singaporean coast)

Group Date - Colton thinks they walked around DT Singapore. 13 Elyse, Nicole, Tracy, Hannah B, Onyeka, Hannah G, Demi, Kirpa, Heather, Sydney, Cassie, Courtney, and Katie (RS tweeted in October that are hanging out with Colton at Chinatown; OMG RS SLOW DOWN! Had to listen to that like 10 times!) No idea who got the rose.

One-on-One Date - Caelynn Miller-Keyes; will spend awhile at Gardens by the Bay. Chris Harrison forced RS hand that hyped up this conversation Colton and Caelynn had. RS will include links to the 3 interviews. He will quote what CH said. He went on Extra: "we will deal with why colton is the way he is (not gonna quote exactly) Mario Lopez asks if it's spiritual, CH says no - previous relationships. It gets deep and will change everyone's opinion of him dramatically." CH on introducing the women on FB live, "most emotional conversations we've ever had on the show, Caelynn goes deep into her life which opens some stuff in Colton's past." Lauren Zima interview: "we were all very much taken aback and it prompts things in Colton's life." Basically about how using "most dramatic" doesn't do it service, unbelievably vulnerable. Cutting the rest out, you can read later.... Caelynn was runner up at Miss USA and her platform was that she was raped in college on campus. RS doesn't know about the conversation but he's heard things and doesn't have proof so he doesn't want to say. He doesn't want to guess wrong on this, but he's heard things. He'll fill us in later. He's never heard CH hype something up like this, it's not a hyperbole. He's sorry he can't get into things and he wants to see how it plays out.

Eliminations: Courtney Curtis and Tracy Shapoff. 13 women are in the running

Episode 5 (Thailand)

Steve has the least info for this episode

One-on-One Date - Cassie Randolph; according to previews, they were swam on a shore. Cassie gets the rose.

Group Date - 8 people (everyone else). Hannah B got the rose.

One-on-One Date - Heather Martin; according to previews, they jumped out from a plunk to the sea below. Heather gets the rose.

At some point during this episode, Elyse eliminates herself. She wasn't feeling it.

Eliminations: Nicole Lopez-Alvar and Onyeka Ehie. Elyse Dehlbom already eliminated prior to the rose ceremony. 10 are left

Episode 6 (Nha Trang, Vietnam)

RS originally said they were set to go to Macau, China and they were supposed to but something happened. They end up not going to China.

One-on-One Date - Hannah Godwin; according to previews, they got a make out kiss into a shower at the secluded island. Hannah G. gets the rose

Group Date - 8 women; Tayshia, Hannah B, Katie, Demi, Sydney, Cassie, Caelynn and Heather. They went into a jungle. No clue on who got the rose.

One-on-One Date - Kirpa Sudick; according to previews, they frolicking into the boat ride and jumped into the ocean

A lot of women this season who don't get eliminated at rose ceremonies. At this point, Demi goes to Colton's room to talk to him and he eliminates her because his emotions for him were not the same. At some point in the episode, Sydney eliminates herself because she wasn't feeling it with Colton.

Eliminations: Katie Morton is eliminated at the rose ceremony, Demi Burnett and Sydney Lotuaco are already eliminated. RS doesn't know when she said it (before or after) but Colton is told there are women there who are not being genuine. Caelynn and Cassie are openly talking about being the Bachelorette. He doesn't know how they were talking about it. They're best friends - we've seen them together post filming. (Side note, not sure with Katie is eliminated when he mentioned Caelynn and Cassie but he didn't go back to talk about Katie more in depth). After this episode, 7 girls are still in the running

Episode 7 (Denver)

7 women are remaining: Tayshia, Hannah B, Caelynn, Hannah G, Cassie, Kirpa, Heather

If you get a one-on-one date, you either get a rose or go home

One-on-One Date - Tayshia Adams; they walk around sights in Downtown Denver including Union Station along with Colton's dog Sniper where they eat ice cream at Milk Market. Tayshia got the rose

One-on-One Date - Caelynn Miller-Keyes; they went onto the mountainside to ride aerial cable car. Caelynn got the rose

One-on-One Date - Hannah Brown; speculation: they travel to Colorado Children's Hospital to visit patients related with Cystic Fibrosis. Colton sends her home

Group Date - 4 women; Heather, Cassie, Kirpa and Hannah G. Heather eliminated herself because she wasn't ready to introduce him to her family. Hannah G got the group date rose. RS doesn't know if the group date is where Kirpa is eliminated or not but we know Cassie gets a rose. He doesn't think there's a rose ceremony.

Episode 8 (Hometowns)

Filming are in order, but will be reshuffled in production order:

Hannah Godwin (Birmingham, Alabama; they travel along Vulcan Park), Caelynn Miller-Keyes (Fredericksburg, Virginia; they ride a horse into Fredericksburg Historic District), Tayshia Adams (Corona del Mar, California), Cassie Randolph (Huntington Beach, California), no details for the last two Hometown Dates.

Right at the end of the episode, Caelynn Miller-Keyes eliminated in the rose ceremony

Episode 9 (The Women Tell All)

Episode 10 (Overnight Dates in Portugal)

Overnight date with Tayshia Adams; at Cabo de São Vicente Lighthouse in Sagres, RS has the info on his blog posted in November

Overnight date with Cassie Randolph; at some point the decision has made that he wants to be with her and wants to end the show.

Hannah Godwin was waiting for her overnight date and he goes to her room, wants to pursue Cassie, he eliminates her. At some point he eliminates Tayshia as well, not sure if it's before or after.

When RS released this, he didn't know what else happened. NOW HE DOES... Everything above was correct what he reported. He found out that on that date, Cassie said she doesn't want to be engaged. She's 23, doesn't want to be engaged. He's being told but can't 100% confirm. The fence jump happens here. On that overnight date, CASSIE LEFT THE SHOW (I'm dying guys). However, everything still played out. He still eliminated Hannah G and Tayshia. Cassie went back home and Colton chased her home. Colton says they don't have to be engaged but they don't have to be engaged.

Then to the ending:

Colton and Cassie are together but not engaged.

They're using these months and we will see on after the final rose. Will Cassie change her mind and want to get engaged? RS thinks she won't because she's young (23).

RS apologizes for saying they were engaged.

If this would be happening like Arie and Lauren B in the last season, Colton may have a proposal to Cassie in After the Final Rose into the live audience.

Edited by ApprenticeFan
  • Love 3

Onto the Bachelorette...

That leaves 3 candidates. Last 14 Bachelorettes were top 4 on their seasons so that leaves Hannah G, Tayshia and Caelynn. Too early to discuss and they don't know. He hears things... It will be between Caelynn and Hannah G. Could it change? Maybe. But that's what he's hearing.

Yes, they're both young but they both have good stories. Caelynn has a better backstory. America will feel sorry for her. Bachelorette written all over her. Hannah G is quiet and RS has heard nothing but good things about Hannah G. References Des and Emily as quiet too. Caelynn has a leg up though.

• Love 1

So Cassie signed up to try to be the Bachelorette and get some insta followers but got stuck at being "the one" at the end.    That's hysterical.  I'll def be tuning in towards the end to see how it is edited.

• Love 6
On 12/21/2018 at 5:57 AM, CindyBee said:

So Cassie signed up to try to be the Bachelorette and get some insta followers but got stuck at being "the one" at the end.    That's hysterical.  I'll def be tuning in towards the end to see how it is edited.

So here is how Cassie will appear in another show called Young Once (on its second season, first season aired in 2016) which focuses the lives of the people in her alumna (Biola), this was done last summer according to Young Once page but it was actually made in 2016, two and a half years before her Bachelor appearance. It will air in February, the same time as in the show.

Young Once Season 2 Trailer (2019)

#YoungOnce docuseries with #CassieRandolph, #CaelanTiongson & #TonyWalsh. Season two streaming Feb. 2019 on Castle TV. Season one now available at YoungOnce.ca

Edited by ApprenticeFan
  • Love 1
56 minutes ago, CindyBee said:

I may break my vow to boycott & watch the last few episodes, since I abhor group dates and activities that involve more than 6-8 people total.  

It should be a decent train wreck with that rundown of events at the end.  Watching the last 3 episodes should encompass most of the shit storm.  *LOL*

• Love 4

I'm onboard for only watching from the overnights on...should be...interesting. How big of a loser do you have to be to have the 'girl of your dreams' RUN AWAY from you? Oh boy *rubs hands together* can't wait to see this play out.  

I simply can NOT watch this drivel without being spoiled. I have to know. That way I can see the 'love story (gag)' play out, and producer manipulation.

Has there been another season where so many women left early? Man, I thought ARIE was dull, but this dude must be like watching paint dry. 

• Love 9

The ads the network is airing make every one of those girls look obnoxious, clueless and completely horrible.  And Colton looks like a total dolt. 

If that's what you were actually going for, then you nailed it, ABC!    *LOL*

Edited by leighdear
  • Love 4
19 hours ago, leighdear said:

The ads the network is airing make every one of those girls look obnoxious, clueless and completely horrible.  And Colton looks like a total dolt. 

ITA.  I have never felt less interested in any season of the franchise.  I’ll probably watch (because I always do) but the prospect leaves me feeling depressed and bored!

• Love 4
On 11/28/2018 at 4:24 PM, Token said:

If that's really the height of the excitement and DRAMA for the season then I'm glad I decided to sit this one out.  Colton is weird and boring and so are his spoilers.

I was so hoping that his final pick would reveal some crying game situation and that Colton would be surprised, but in a pleasant way and propose.  

I like Colon as a nickname, but it’d pretty shitty.  Dolton works.  

Edited by Mu Shu
  • Love 5
On 12/20/2018 at 10:27 AM, ApprenticeFan said:

RS has the podcast about the episode-by-episode spoilers for the first time on this season (all being posted the info from Reddit):

Then to the ending:

Thanks for sharing. Episode 4 sounds heavy. Chris Harrison and Reality Steve almost seem like they're trying to be sensitive in discussing it.

• Love 2

Maybe Colton was abused as a child or something equally horrible.  Lots of folks that go on the show have some sort of tragedy or personal drama that gets dragged out into the middle of things, in an effort for the show to attempt to be "deep" and "meaningful".  To me, that just translates to exploitative, in the context of this show.  Deaths of loved ones get mentioned a lot, but I think intense emotional or physical trauma to the individual should be off limits.  

However, if these folks are being interviewed by Dr. Phil, or are part of an article in Newsweek magazine, or a self-help book, that's not exploitation to me.  It's the point of that revelation. 

The point of THIS show is pretty people in pretty places doing pretty things and being pretty.  It's not therapy.  Episode 4 sounds like a huge mistake and nothing but a ratings ploy. 

• Love 3

Reality Steve has the Episode-by-Episode spoilers posted on his blog where I first handed out from Reddit that I posted almost two weeks ago (with full details; link here):

Episode 1: (airing Jan. 7th) Los Angeles, CA. (30 to 23)

The intro that you will see on this episode in order shown: Cassie (lives in a beach that she loves to surf), Hannah B. (has a thick Southern accent), Katie (a dancer in her whole life), Heather (a virgin has never kissed a guy), Onyeka (Nigerian parents), Nicole (loves her family who has an autistic brother), Kirpa (dental hygienist works in her dad's office) and Demi (who lives riding tractors and deals with animals).

Chris talks to Colton in the mansion where he has named the Bachelor over his former The Bachelorette pals Blake and Jason.

The limo entrances are shown in order: Demi, Tayshia, Heather, Nicole, Caelynn, Sydney, Elyse, Tahzjuan, Cassie, Kirpa, Caitlin, Courtney, Katie, Alex D., Onyeka, Erika, Hannah B., Tracy, Angelique, Devin, Revian, Nina, Alex B., Bri, Laura, Hannah G., Annie, Jane, Catherine, Erin. The memorable entrances:

Demi says that she hasn't dated a virgin since she was 12, Nicole speaks Spanish, Caelynn wears a customized sash that has "Miss North Carolina" at the back and "Miss Underwood" on the front. Sydney has quit her job to do for the show, she was a NBA dancer, Cassie has a collection of butterflies, Caitlin presents a balloon with a cherry pop, Katie brings a cards, Alex D. wears a sloth costume, Erika has a bag of nuts, Tracy drives a police car, Alex B. doesn't speak that she is sick and holds a cue cards, Hannah G. brings a box of Colton's underwear, Catherine has her dog brought over at the mansion and Erin rides a carriage into a Cinderella look.

Hannah B. and Caelynn have barely recognized together where they competed in Miss USA pageant, they'd lost where Hannah B. didn't reach into top 15 and Caelynn finished as the runner-up.

Demi is the first woman to tell Colton in the cocktail party where nothing has happened, Erika acknowledges Colton why he is a virgin, Hannah G. has given 3 deep breaths, Caelynn moved to North Carolina from her native Virginia a year ago after failed to try out at Miss Virginia USA pageant that is where she loves to travel, the first impression rose (the tradition since The Bachelor 8 [Travis' season]) brings out, Sydney teaches him a dance, Elyse hails from Alaska who takes Colton for a fish at the pool (similar to Becca and Garrett's first meeting together), Tayshia does present an event called "Tayshia Land" to present a carnival game, Alex the Sloth removes her sloth costume and talks into a normal human being where she changed into her casual formal dress, Catherine has a sorrow conservation where she has interrupted over by Laura and Onyeka, Onyeka pulls Catherine aside where Tahzjuan comes over to see Colton, Catherine makes into her fourth time. Cassie teaches Colton to "kiss" and "rose" using a sign language. Katie gets a make out and Hannah G. has the first impression rose.

Prior to the first rose ceremony, Nicole cries and Erin feels that she gets sad even she doesn't get a rose, Tahzjuan said that if Catherine does get a rose tonight, she gets crazy.

Revian Chang, Erin Landry, Tahzjuan Hawkins, Devin Gooden, Alex Dillion, Laura Pellerito and Jane Aver are eliminated in that ceremony. (Steve notified in his podcast that 6 eliminatees from this episode, where he left out Laura)

Episode 2: (airing Jan. 14th) Los Angeles, CA. (23 to 19)

Hannah G., Demi, Tracy, Nicole, Catherine, Onyeka, Bri and Elyse take the group date to have a stage date at The Regent where husband and wife comedians Megan Mullally and Nick Offerman are appeared on this date. The women have to get up on stage and talk about a “first” they had in their life. Elyse gets the rose.

Hannah Brown has the first 1-on-1. Not sure what they did, but this date was on her birthday. Hannah got the rose.

Caelynn, Katie, Alex, Cassie, Heather, Tayshia, Sydney, Nina, Courtney, Erika, Caitlin and Kirpa take the second group date to compete on a campground called “Camp Bachelor" to host three games divided into two teams of six. The winners are Caelynn, Katie, Alex, Cassie, Heather, Tayshia. The losers are Sydney, Nina, Courtney, Erika, Caitlin, Kirpa. Heather got the group date rose.

Annie Reardon and Angelique Sherman don't have dates on this episode.

At the cocktail party, Alex fell asleep while talking to Colton. Demi came downstairs in a bathrobe then took Colton into closet to talk.

Rose Ceremony Eliminations: Annie Reardon, Alex Blumberg, Angelique Sherman, and Erika Mcnutt. Remember back after Annie returned from filming she sent out this snap? Yeah, not sure what she was talking about, but she didn’t dump and leave Colton. She didn’t get a rose at the rose ceremony:

Episode 3: (airing Jan. 21st) Los Angeles, CA. (19 to 15)

Courtney, Demi, Tracy, Caelynn, Katie, Heather, Hannah B., Kirpa are on the group to take part for a Pirate's Adventure. Caelynn got the group date rose.

Elyse Dehlbom gets the 1-on-1 where she and Colton went to Belmont Park in San Diego with children from charities Friends of Scott and the Seany Foundation kids.

After that, they went to a concert in LA that was open to the public performed by Tenille Arts

Cassie, Caitlin, Onyeka, Tayshia, Sydney, Nicole, Nina and Catherine take the second group date at the boot camp for a strongest woman challenge. Terry Crews and his wife and Fred Willard make their appearance, as Mr. Willard himself has the lifetime contract that he has been in his third consecutive BN season since Arie Luyendyk Jr. The final three are Sydney, Onyeka and Catherine. Onyeka was the winner as she carried a 50lb medicine ball. Nicole got the group date rose. Caitlin has sent home during the party.

Bri Barnes and Hannah Godwin don't have their dates for the week.

The cocktail party this episode was cancelled in place of a pool party. This is where Colton spends time with both Hannah B and Caelynn talking about their relationship and what happened.

Rose Ceremony Eliminations: Catherine Agro, Nina Bartula, and Bri Barnes.

(Next post because of too much spacing limit)

Edited by ApprenticeFan
trimmed for consistency, copyedit based on Steve's words
  • Love 1

Episode 4: (airing Jan. 28th) Singapore (15 to 13)

Tayshia Adams has the 1-on-1 where Steve believes they went bungee jumping into Sentosa. Tayshia got a rose.

Courtney, Demi, Nicole, Cassie, Tracy, Elyse, both Hannahs, Onyeka, Kirpa, Katie, Sydney and Heather take the group date to walk around Downtown Singapore as they pictured for the day.

Caelynn Miller-Keyes has the 1-on-1 to have a night of fun at Gardens by the Bay.

(See Tweet photos at the top of my post in this page)

Ever since Chris Harrison started promoting Colton’s season, this is the date he won’t shut up about. To give a little background, this is what he told three different outlets in three different interviews:

Mario Lopez on EXTRA:

“We are going to deal with why he is the way he is, why he’s chosen to be who he is…”
Mario: “Is it spiritually?”
“It goes deeper than that. It had to do with prior relationships & situations within that and, I’ll let him explain but it gets really emotional, it gets really deep, & I think it’s gonna change everyone’s opinion of him dramatically.”

Introducing the contestants on Facebook Live (Caelynn at 35:14)

“Her and Colton have honestly one of the most emotional conversations we’ve ever had on the show, and that’s not hyperbole, Caelynn goes deep into her life, which kinda opens up some things for Colton…”

Lauren Zima at ET:

“She brings out a story, a personal story, that is one of the most emotional, revealing conversations we have ever had on the show. We were all very much taken aback. So was Colton, and that kind of prompts things in Colton’s life.”

“I often joke, ‘Oh, it is the most dramatic thing ever.’ And I don’t want to do that, because it does a disservice to what this conversation is about. Kudos to both of them for her speaking about it and Colton receiving it the right way and then having the conversation that he did. It was very memorable, and something that is going to change the course of the entire show.”

“The conversation between Colton and Caelynn is unbelievably vulnerable, open and revealing. Caelynn kind of started it with something she let go, and I think Colton felt comfortable and I think he felt like he owed her certain things in that space because she had just revealed so much personally. It really is a depth and emotion that we have never really faced before.”

So yeah, you hear a lot of things. I heard things after this date, I heard things while filming was still going on, and I’ve heard things post filming. Lets let this date play out and see what Chris is actually talking about and maybe I can fill you in then. It’s complicated. He’s sure hyping this up. We all know what Caelynn’s story is. If you don’t, she was a rape victim on her college campus. That was the platform she ran on for Miss USA. We’ll see exactly what Colton’s reaction is to this that Chris can’t stop talking about.

Rose Ceremony Eliminations: Courtney Curtis and Tracy Shapoff.

Episode 5: (airing Feb 4th) Khao Lak, Thailand (13 to 10)

Cassie Randolph gets the 1-on-1 where they aren't really sure what they did but she got a rose.

Onyeka, Nicole, Elyse, Caelynn, Tayshia, both Hannahs, Katie, Demi, Sydney, and Kirpa have the group date what Steve hasn't sure how they did. Hannah B. got the group date rose.

Heather Martin gets the second 1-on-1 where they aren't sure what they did but Heather got the rose. Steve has assumed that Heather has had her first kiss a boy.

Elyse eliminates herself because she isn't much feeling with Colton that she doesn't want to have a proposal.

Rose Ceremony Eliminations: Onyeka Ehie and Nicole Lopez-Alvar. Elyse Dehlbom eliminated herself earlier in the episode.

Episode 6: (airing Feb 11th) Nha Trang, Vietnam (10 to 7)

Originally said it was going to be in Macau, China. I heard that was all set, but for whatever reason, something happened and they had to change to Vietnam.

Hint: It is indeed Vietnam was a last-minute replacement for Macau because of bad weather and countless rains.

Hannah Godwin has the 1-on-1 where they aren't really sure what they did but she got a rose..

Tayshia, Hannah B., Katie, Demi, Sydney, Cassie, Caelynn, and Heather have the group date where they have went into a jungle.Not sure who got the group date rose.

Kirpa Sudick gets the second 1-on-1 where they aren't sure what they did but Kirpa got the rose.

Demi goes to Colton's hotel room to talk to him, Colton eliminates her that she has a lackluster feeling for them. Sydney also eliminates herself because she hasn't given her feeling to open up on her relationship.

Also in Vietnam, Katie tells him that Caelynn and Cassie were talking about being the “Bachelorette,” they weren’t genuine, and they weren’t here for him and he wasn’t happy. But he sends Katie home at the rose ceremony. Not sure if she told him this after she was eliminated and he was walking her out, or if it was at the cocktail party beforehand. I’m also not sure the extent of Cassie and Caelynn speaking about the “Bachelorette” gig. However it was big enough to where others were bothered by it and either brought it up to Colton as well or were going to. Katie definitely did.

Rose Ceremony Eliminations: Katie Morton. Colton sent Demi Burnett home earlier in the episode and Sydney Lotuaco eliminated herself earlier in the episode as well.

Episode 7: (airing Feb 18th) Denver, CO (7 to 4)

Tayshia Adams has the 1-on-1. Walked around Union Station with Colton’s dog Sniper, had drinks, and got some ice cream. Tayshia got a rose and was guaranteed a hometown.

Caelynn Miller-Keyes has the second 1-on-1. Not sure what they did but Caelynn got a rose and was guaranteed a hometown.

Hannah Brown has the last 1-on-1. Not sure what they did but Colton sent her home on this date.

Cassie Randolph, Hannah Godwin, Kirpa Sudick, and Heather Martin have a 4-person group date. Heather has sent home on this date that in fact she hasn't ready to bring Colton to her family. Hannah G. got the group date rose.

In one point, if there was a standard rose ceremony elimination where they are two people left, Cassie and Kirpa, as the two wouldn’t have had a rose. In either way, a rose ceremony takes place, Cassie got the rose over Kirpa, or, he also gave Cassie a rose on this group date, thus eliminating Kirpa and your final 4 was then set.

Rose Ceremony Eliminations: Kirpa Sudick. Heather Martin and Hannah Brown eliminated during the episode.

(Next post because of too much spacing limit)

Edited by ApprenticeFan

Episode 8: (airing Feb 25th) Hometowns (4 to 3)

In particular order: Hannah Godwin (Birmingham, Alabama), Caelynn Miller-Keyes (Fredericksburg, Virginia), Tayshia Adams (Orange County, California) and Cassie Randolph (Huntington Beach, California), filmed between two days apart from October 27 to November 2.

Steve has the info about on Caelynn's hometown date:

Caelynn's family lives in Stevenson-Doggett house that use a different house on this portion of the date (remember Jason’s last season?). Who knows? Maybe a relative lives there, I don’t know. But that house is pretty famous and used for shoots like this, so we’ll see.

Rose Ceremony Elimination: Caelynn Miller-Keyes.

Episode 9: (tentative; airing March 4th) The Women Tell All

Episode 10: (tentative; airing March 11th) Overnight Dates. Portugal

Steve originally reported the post in November 28 to end the season that will be more different you will never be seen before he hasn't have, here it is again:

Tayshia gets the overnight date in Sagres at Cabo de Sao Vicente:

TayColtonOvernightPortugal-e154335226410

Two days later, Colton has an overnight date with Cassie and the decision has made later in the night where he wanted to be with her. Colton has never have an overnight with Hannah G. and told her that he is going to pursue Cassie, then he goes on to Tayshia to talk together. Steve originally heard that Colton and Cassie are engaged, but in reality they didn't happen. During Cassie's overnight date, she isn't ready to be engaged and subsequently leaves the show where Colton does the fence jump that made him unhappy where he really wanted. Cassie has sent home.

Instead of having a F3 rose ceremony in Portugal; Meet the Parents, Last Chance Dates, Neil Lane's appearance and Final Rose Ceremony in Mallorca, Spain as planned but it is already into production schedule; Hannah G. eliminates herself before the start of her scheduled overnight date and Tayshia has sent home as well. Colton then went home to the States and followed Cassie on her home in Huntington Beach to film the final segment that she doesn't need to be engaged and Colton starts dating with her where she agreed. They are dating but not engaged.

Final response

One response I got a lot of after the podcast last week was “Why’d she go on the show if she didn’t want to get engaged?” Well, there’s a lot of factors in regards to that. I can’t speak for Cassie’s mindset but I don’t hold that against her. Any number of things could’ve changed. No one knows why she feels that way. Maybe she felt that way before she even went on the show, maybe she didn’t. I think people understand by now that just because a couple gets engaged at the end that it means they’re going to get married. Especially since only one of the previous 22 Bachelors married the final woman he chose. So I wouldn’t jump down Cassie’s throat for that until we see it play out. Will they eventually get engaged and get married? Not a chance in hell, but hey, I’m sure some of you out there think she might come around on it. They’ll date, they’ll carry this out for x amount of months, but I don’t see this going anywhere.

We’ve still got 2 ½ months before this finale airs, so more information and an update on them can possibly still happen. I’m sure I’ll hear something over the next couple months. They’ve definitely had Happy Couple weekends together already, so they’re together. How serious it is and the fact that she initially got scared and left the show, is she all the sudden gonna be ready to be engaged in March at the ATFR? I’m guessing no, but weirder things have happened in this franchise.

Edited by ApprenticeFan
  • Love 1

Wow, I missed a lot not listening to Steve's podcast.  I almost always listen during the current seasons, but have only been reading his column up til now. 

It's official: Colton is way too much of a loser for me to even bother now with the last few episodes, knowing there isn't even a proposal.   Idiot.

Hard pass on this pathetic excuse for a season. 

I'll check out the next Bachelorette, as that will at least have eye candy I can watch with the TV muted.  

• Love 3

So I was pretty put off when he was announced as TB, but months of moving on and not dwelling on the matter has given me the attitude adjustment necessary to endure this season. I have the alcohol, I've read all your posts in this thread that had me cracking up till I was crying from ROFLing and now that I'm spoiled, because quite frankly what's the point of not being spoiled for this season, I'm ready for this train wreck, Tia and all. And how exciting, we have 3 full hours to start this off! God help me, there won't be any brain cells left, but I'm going to watch anyway and look forward to roasting the fuck out of this season with the rest of you. Cheers!

• Love 5
1 hour ago, dizzyd said:

So I was pretty put off when he was announced as TB, but months of moving on and not dwelling on the matter has given me the attitude adjustment necessary to endure this season. I have the alcohol, I've read all your posts in this thread that had me cracking up till I was crying from ROFLing and now that I'm spoiled, because quite frankly what's the point of not being spoiled for this season, I'm ready for this train wreck, Tia and all. And how exciting, we have 3 full hours to start this off! God help me, there won't be any brain cells left, but I'm going to watch anyway and look forward to roasting the fuck out of this season with the rest of you. Cheers!

I am watching shows about mummified corpses and counting down the minutes!  This is going to suck so bad it will be sublime!  And I’m going in sober.  

• Love 2
20 minutes ago, Mu Shu said:

And I’m going in sober.

I'm doing Dry January, which makes watching this shit-fest somewhat of a challenge, but I think I'm up for it.    And there's always February to look forward to.     

• Love 4
21 minutes ago, Mu Shu said:

I am watching shows about mummified corpses and counting down the minutes!  This is going to suck so bad it will be sublime!  And I’m going in sober.  

What is the difference between shows about mummified corpses and the Bachelor though?

• Love 8

I’ve been a sporadic watcher the past several seasons, but living in a new neighborhood and one of the gals organized a watch party. I’m from Dallas and usually can’t resist taking a peek to see who is going to embarrass my hometown each season, and was relieved to see I had plenty of choices. Bless Demi! 

And bless spoilers, because I’m actually looking forward to seeing this play out now. It really might be the most dramatic season yet. I’m also tickled to know that my years of foundation allowed me to call out the “winner” last night. Don’t want to smugly ruin it for the neighbors, though, but thanks RS!

• Love 1
On 1/2/2019 at 10:07 AM, ApprenticeFan said:

Episode 8: (airing Feb 25th) Hometowns (4 to 3)

In particular order: Hannah Godwin (Birmingham, Alabama), Caelynn Miller-Keyes (Fredericksburg, Virginia), Tayshia Adams (Orange County, California) and Cassie Randolph (Huntington Beach, California), filmed between two days apart from October 27 to November 2.

Steve has the info about on Caelynn's hometown date:

So unless someone in her family currently lives in the Stevenson-Doggett house, yet again, they use a completely different house for a hometown date (remember Jason’s last season?). Who knows? Maybe a relative lives there, I don’t know. But that house is pretty famous and used for shoots like this, so we’ll see.

Rose Ceremony Elimination: Caelynn Miller-Keyes.

Episode 9: (tentative; airing March 4th) The Women Tell All

Episode 10: (tentative; airing March 11th) Overnight Dates. Portugal

So back on Nov. 28th, I originally reported your ending to the season. It was definitely different, something we’ve certainly never seen before (as I laid out in that column), but there were still some details I didn’t have. I was able to get a somewhat clearer picture of what went down. I gave you all that in the podcast last week, but here it is again:

The first overnight date with Tayshia did happen on November 6th with Tayshia Adams in Sagres, Portugal. Here is a picture of them walking together near the famous lighthouse on Cabo de Sao Vicente:

TayColtonOvernightPortugal-e154335226410

Then on Nov. 8th, he had his overnight date with Cassie. It was on this date that I heard something happened which made him make up his mind he wanted to be with her. At the time I reported it, I didn’t know what that was, but that the end result was he never went on an overnight with Hannah G. and told her he was going to pursue Cassie, then went back and told Tayshia the same thing and ended it with her. And what I had heard was the end result was that Colton and Cassie were engaged. That didn’t happen. On his overnight date with Cassie, what I was told was was that Cassie got cold feet, anxious, whatever you want to call it, and realized she wasn’t ready to be engaged yet. She told him this and essentially left the show. This supposedly is where Colton does his fence jump. He obviously wasn’t happy since the woman he wanted didn’t want what he wanted. But I guess we’ll see if it plays out as actually the time where he jumps the fence. But Cassie did leave the show at that point during overnights and went back home.

So instead of being left with two women and going through with picking one of them, he still ended things with Hannah G. without even taking her on their overnight date. Ended things with Tayshia as well, and essentially ended filming at that point. So there will be no final three rose ceremony and no final rose ceremony. I’m still really curious as to how this is going to be shown since we’ve never seen anything like this before. Whatever the case, once Cassie left and went home and Colton let Hannah G. and Tayshia go, shortly thereafter, Colton came back to the states and “chased” Cassie down, they filmed something in Southern California where he shows up and tells her they don’t need to be engaged and he wants to date her. She agrees and that’s where we are right now. They are dating but not engaged.

One response I got a lot of after the podcast last week was “Why’d she go on the show if she didn’t want to get engaged?” Well, there’s a lot of factors in regards to that. I can’t speak for Cassie’s mindset but I don’t hold that against her. Any number of things could’ve changed. No one knows why she feels that way. Maybe she felt that way before she even went on the show, maybe she didn’t. I think people understand by now that just because a couple gets engaged at the end that it means they’re going to get married. Especially since only one of the previous 22 Bachelors married the final woman he chose. So I wouldn’t jump down Cassie’s throat for that until we see it play out. Will they eventually get engaged and get married? Not a chance in hell, but hey, I’m sure some of you out there think she might come around on it. They’ll date, they’ll carry this out for x amount of months, but I don’t see this going anywhere.

We’ve still got 2 ½ months before this finale airs, so more information and an update on them can possibly still happen. I’m sure I’ll hear something over the next couple months. They’ve definitely had Happy Couple weekends together already, so they’re together. How serious it is and the fact that she initially got scared and left the show, is she all the sudden gonna be ready to be engaged in March at the ATFR? I’m guessing no, but weirder things have happened in this franchise.

Doesn’t Reality Steve hold the copyright to the content on his page? Spoiler alert:he does and makes a living from it. These wholesale repostings go way beyond fair use and probably aren’t allowed here per the Previously.tv terms of service. Plus they slow my phone down and cause a lot if reloading 😂. You could just post a link to his site. Or better, summarize in your own words.

Edited by MakeMeLaugh
  • Love 5
5 hours ago, Lamb18 said:

Maybe she went on the show just for the adventure/fun of it and wanted to see how far she'd get, but didn't think he'd really choose her.

What's going to be interesting with Cassie is she is going to have a SECOND reality TV show, "Young Once" season 2 which is starting to air next month:

https://www.youngonce.ca/

And according to Reality Steve, Cassie is going to be portrayed as maybe getting back together with her ex.  It was all filmed in Aug/September, just before she left for filming on the Bachelor.  

So add the fact she's 23 and maybe still hung up on her ex, no wonder she bolted at final 3.

• Love 2
On 1/9/2019 at 2:37 PM, CindyBee said:

What's going to be interesting with Cassie is she is going to have a SECOND reality TV show, "Young Once" season 2 which is starting to air next month:

https://www.youngonce.ca/

And according to Reality Steve, Cassie is going to be portrayed as maybe getting back together with her ex.  It was all filmed in Aug/September, just before she left for filming on the Bachelor.  

So add the fact she's 23 and maybe still hung up on her ex, no wonder she bolted at final 3.

Oh man, poor Colton. They will never last. I will be shocked if they are together by the time the finale airs.

I guess she didn't want the bachelor to be Colton like the rest of America didn't.

I thought Blake would have been good. He has the looks as far as i'm concerned and he has the dramatics the show yearns for. He got a bit weird sometimes but for the most part, he's a good catch.

• Love 3

Hi everyone! New to the forum and wanted to share some interesting information that I found out about Caelynn: As it turns out, she is not so squeaky clean perfect after all. A lot of people on Reddit know people who know her (from the pageant world), and apparently, she's a real piece of work. People either love her, or really dislike her. Always looking to see who can give her something better. Last summer, a very notable and powerful pageant supporter invited Caelynn to L.A. and flew her out/paid for her accommodations and expenses for an event that she didn’t even end up attending. Also, she invited a bunch of people over to the guy's place to party, trashed it, and never paid them back for meals (she said she’d Venmo the money to them). She gave some BS excuse about a sick friend (who apparently was going to drive her to the event) and then ghosted the guy who flew her out there. He later saw a photo of her on IG out at a local bar with the same “sick” friend and never heard from her again.

Definitely not Bachelorette material if you ask me.

Edited by flojo032
  • Love 2

I am getting confused re the Hannah’s. Are they both from Birmingham?  Hannah G is listed as a hometown in Birmingham, but the other Hannah is the one always mentioning Alabama. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, alexa said:

I am getting confused re the Hannah’s. Are they both from Birmingham?  Hannah G is listed as a hometown in Birmingham, but the other Hannah is the one always mentioning Alabama. 

No. One Hannah is from Birmingham, the other is from Tuscaloosa where she is former Miss Alabama USA.

• Love 1
On 1/15/2019 at 11:34 AM, Mu Shu said:

there are two Hannah s?

Yes, in this season. Both Hannahs are blonde and from the same state. They are four and a half month age apart. Hannah is the new Lauren.

Both have competed in Miss Alabama USA pageant. Hannah G finished as runner-up in 2017, losing to Bailey Smith and second runner-up twice in 2016 and 2015, also lost to Peyton Brown and Madison Guthrie, respectively.

Hannah B in other hand, she took the title in 2018, and here is the video where she crowned the Miss Alabama USA title:

And she was there at Miss Alabama USA 2019 pageant to crown her successor just few days after she returned from The Bachelor filming:

Edited by ApprenticeFan
typo error
  • Love 2
On 1/8/2019 at 11:49 AM, MakeMeLaugh said:

Doesn’t Reality Steve hold the copyright to the content on his page? Spoiler alert:he does and makes a living from it. These wholesale repostings go way beyond fair use and probably aren’t allowed here per the Previously.tv terms of service. Plus they slow my phone down and cause a lot if reloading 😂. You could just post a link to his site. Or better, summarize in your own words.

Didn't you just repost them yourself? Maybe I am missing the joke?

• Love 4
14 hours ago, Armchair Critic said:

Didn't you just repost them yourself? Maybe I am missing the joke?

At first, Steve recorded the podcast about the episode-by-episode spoilers last month with no excessive details that he wrpte the full article days before the season premiere.

See, on my posts above I re-edited the words to make shorter descriptions.

• Love 3
5 hours ago, nutty1 said:

They’re really hiding Cassie so far. Reminds me of Catherine. 

Im calling Hannah G as the next lead. 

I've been noticing the last few seasons , they seem to be hiding the winner. I think it's mainly because that person doesn't generally join in on the drama so there's nothing to show. But it's true, you'd think they'd show one or two conversations with the bachelor and the "winner." So far, nothing.

• Love 1

As I previously posted, the finale is scheduled for two nights, March 11 and 12. The episode on March 4 will focus on the fantasy suites in Portugal, WTA will be on March 5. As for the two-night finale, the first night will air the long awaited infamous fence jump, Colton went home to the US to film the final parts in Cassie's hometown to give time to start in a relationship. The second night of the finale will be After the Final Rose, also in two hours.

The elimination order in the second half of the season (it may contain spoilers on this clickable box):

Episode 6 - Vietnam (airs February 11, 2019) - Onyeka, Nicole (Week 5 RC), Sydney (quit during the group date) Demi (self-elimination), Katie (RC)

Episode 7 - Denver, Colorado (airs February 18, 2019) - Hannah B, Heather (both dates)

Episode 8 - Hometowns (airs February 25, 2019) - Kirpa (whether Week 7 would have a rose ceremony or not)

Episode 9 - Overnight Dates (airs March 4, 2019) - Caelynn (Week 8 RC; Hometowns), Colton announces the F3 to toast on the Fantasy Suites during the first promo released last November; only Tayshia and Cassie will have their FS dates

Episode 10 - The Women Tell All (airs March 5, 2019) - Eliminated contestants minus the F3

Episode 11 - Finale (airs March 11, 2019) - Cassie has let her go after her FS to send her home, Colton has the fence jump, sending both Hannah G and Tayshia home after Colton pursued his love with Cassie; Colton then chases to California where Cassie lives to give hand on start with the relationship as they have now dating

Episode 12 - After the Final Rose (airs March 12, 2019) - The F3 will face each other to the audience

Edited by ApprenticeFan
another update from the end of episode 6
  • Love 1

I don't know if this has been posted already because I don't want to read spoilers, but one of the producers said there will not be a two on one date this season.   

Is that a spoiler?   (I think it's actually not.)

This is the Spoiler thread, people!  😈

No need for HIDING Spoilers!

No need to WORRY about posting a Spoiler!

No point to reading here if one doesn't want to read Spoilers!

Oh,  and good luck to RS if he thinks he can prevent wholesale copying of his Internet writings!

Edited by LennieBriscoe
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6

Wait! They just showed Colton at  the final rose ceremony site? I thought it ended without a FRC? Is this a red herring because of Reality Steve’s spoiler?!

ETA.... RS said nothing has changed. 

Edited by nutty1
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, nutty1 said:

Wait! They just showed Colton at  the final rose ceremony site? I thought it ended without a FRC? Is this a red herring because of Reality Steve’s spoiler?!

I'm confused,too.  They show him with a ring box.  How does that play into him running off for Cassie.  Does he propose to someone and then realize he made the wrong choice and goes after Cassie?

I had no idea light  Blonde Hannah was another pageant girl.