Type keyword(s) to search

The Bachelor Season 23: Spoilers & Speculation

Boys2Mom
  • Start Topic

18 minutes ago, Diana Berry said:

I'm confused,too.  They show him with a ring box.  How does that play into him running off for Cassie.  Does he propose to someone and then realize he made the wrong choice and goes after Cassie?

I had no idea light  Blonde Hannah was another pageant girl.

Idiot. Didn't Reality Steve spoil there will be no FRC because of ending the season prematurely in Portugal before Colton heads back to the states?

I think the "Final Rose Ceremony" is relocated in the Bachelor Mansion same as Kaitlyn's season finale.

Edited by ApprenticeFan

It is kind of funny because the previews are confusing people to think they have been spoiled as Hannah B was shown a lot instead of Hannah G.  So they think they have been spoiled, but not as Hannah B does not make it that far--Hannah G did--unless that is not true now?  

Lol a bunch of people on the regular board think the previews are giving away who goes to hometowns, etc.. little do they know.. that's not whats happening at all. I am surprised by now they haven't shown any of Colton and Cassie's conversations, even on their one on one date. I mean, maybe they did just make out the whole day with not much convo but you'd think if he's madly in love with her and she's the "winner", they'd show more of their interactions.

24 minutes ago, Jaclyn88 said:

Lol a bunch of people on the regular board think the previews are giving away who goes to hometowns, etc.. little do they know.. that's not whats happening at all. I am surprised by now they haven't shown any of Colton and Cassie's conversations, even on their one on one date. I mean, maybe they did just make out the whole day with not much convo but you'd think if he's madly in love with her and she's the "winner", they'd show more of their interactions.

I had just said that about the previews too--that it was tricking people.  Interesting...

On 2/12/2019 at 9:47 PM, alexa said:

It is kind of funny because the previews are confusing people to think they have been spoiled as Hannah B was shown a lot instead of Hannah G.  So they think they have been spoiled, but not as Hannah B does not make it that far--Hannah G did--unless that is not true now?  

Its false. Remember when Reality Steve posted in his spoilers few months ago that Hannah B. is eliminated after meeting Colton's (divorced) parents.

As Steve said, the F4 have made it to hometowns are: Hannah G. (filmed first); Caelynn (second); Tayshia (third) and Cassie (fourth). This will be scrambled in the production order. Hannah B. has been showed up during Hannah G's hometown date that she is proceeded to the hotel where she convinces Colton to talk to him. Both Hannahs are from the same state.

Edited by ApprenticeFan
added new semi-information from Reality Steve
  • Love 3

That's the question of the hour!   Why didn't he ask them who they were talking about?   He said he assumed it was Demi and promptly dumped her, though the media-conscious Colton was never going to choose her.  I must say, for a nice guy, he drops them very coolly.   I hope Demi finds someone who appreciates her on BIP and makes some Instagram bucks.  

• Love 6
11 hours ago, hyacinth said:

That's the question of the hour!   Why didn't he ask them who they were talking about?   He said he assumed it was Demi and promptly dumped her, though the media-conscious Colton was never going to choose her.  I must say, for a nice guy, he drops them very coolly.   I hope Demi finds someone who appreciates her on BIP and makes some Instagram bucks.  

No kidding who are these lovelies that are not in it for the right reason ...snark

• LOL 1
On 2/13/2019 at 4:13 AM, rollice said:

Who's the one(s) they're referring to that Katie, Sydney and/or Demi say is the shiny new object and warned Colton to "be smart about those girls"?

Someone pointed out in the episode thread that they thought Taysia wasn't really that much into Colton and was just playing nice. She's also the one whose been divorced. According to some google searches I found out she is over 100,000 in debt after said divorce. Which has only been recent. If she made it to final 4 and then got eliminated she would have a great chance at getting the bette spot. Which we know pays in the six figure range. Could this have something to do with what the others were picking up on, I wonder??

Edited by yorklee2
  • Useful 2
  • Love 5
On 2/13/2019 at 10:41 PM, yorklee2 said:

Someone pointed out in the episode thread that they thought Taysia wasn't really that much into Colton and was just playing nice. She's also the one whose been divorced. According to some google searches I found out she is over 100,000 in debt after said divorce. Which has only been recent. If she made it to final 4 and then got eliminated she would have a great chance at getting the bette spot. Which we know pays in the six figure range. Could this have something to do with what the others were picking up on, I wonder??

Thank you, yorklee2!  

On 2/13/2019 at 11:28 AM, hyacinth said:

Thank you, Hyacinth! 

That he is, media-conscious!  Yes, he did drop them coolly.

9 hours ago, DEL901 said:

So much foreshadowing.  “ I don’t think she’s ready to get engaged.”

Yup. That's going to make for a very interesting ATFR when Chris Harrison brings up how adamant she was that the other women were wrong and lying and then sure enough, she bails on Colton. Not that it mattered, because he apparently chases after her, but still. 

This was a weird ass season though. I cannot remember a season where the front runners got so few 1 on 1 dates. I was particularly confused at how long it took for him to give Hannah G a 1 on 1, considering she got his first impression rose. And because she got the 1 on 1 so late, she never got another one. 

Typically the final 3 contestants usually have two 1 on 1's or at the least, definitely the final two. 

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Love 6

I sincerely hope, pray, etc. (not much faith in this happening but hey...) that by the time ATFR airs, Colton comes to his senses, and when they get to the final final final episode? He's like "yeah, that was true, but we've since gone our separate ways."

I don't like seeing a man (or anyone for that matter) get played, and I really don't want her to get what she wants. I want her to be vilified and denied the entre` that she was looking for by coming on this show. I want her to be the bad guy that she is.

• Love 3
On 2/12/2019 at 5:51 PM, ApprenticeFan said:

Hannah B. has been showed up during Hannah G's hometown date that she is proceeded to the hotel where she convinces Colton to talk to him. Both Hannahs are from the same state.

Well, now I bet Hannah Big Tooth is on track to be B'ette, since they removed the scenes of her showing up to talk to Colton... don't want the lead looking too desperate and crazy.

• Love 3

Nah, it’s Caelynn.  Who I’m growing oddly fond of.  Her scripted stunt of pulling Cole-in aside to rescue Cassie was to put her in an unselfish light.  Plus the sexual assault. I hate to be cynical, but it’s very in the moment, and they wrung all the juice from Colton’s virginity, just imagine how much mileage they can get from Caelynn’s story.  

I think she’ll do fine.  I thought it would be Tayshia, but she got out manauvered.  Now she has to grit her teeth and go to the promise keeper suite while Colton giggles about his virginity while Caelynn gets the 6 figure payday.  Well played Pageant girl. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
On 2/26/2019 at 8:49 AM, Janc said:

Well, now I bet Hannah Big Tooth is on track to be B'ette, since they removed the scenes of her showing up to talk to Colton... don't want the lead looking too desperate and crazy.

I never watch the Bachelorette but especially wouldn't for any of these women.  I hated when they started putting up losers for Bachelors and Bachelorettes.  How about finding an accomplished woman who has everything going for her instead of someone who pretended to love a bachelor just to get onto the next show.

• Love 7

RealitySteve‏Verified account @RealitySteve 4h4 hours ago:

(SPOILER): Obviously it’s possible things can still change last minute, but I don’t expect that to happen this time. Announcement will officially be made on the ATFR next week, but I can report Hannah B. is gonna be your next “Bachelorette.”

I for one am not happy. I found her fake and trying too hard to please. I do not think there was a good bunch to choose from this season.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, nutty1 said:

RealitySteve‏Verified account @RealitySteve 4h4 hours ago:

(SPOILER): Obviously it’s possible things can still change last minute, but I don’t expect that to happen this time. Announcement will officially be made on the ATFR next week, but I can report Hannah B. is gonna be your next “Bachelorette.”

I for one am not happy. I found her fake and trying too hard to please. I do not think there was a good bunch to choose from this season.

[sigh]  I agree with your assessment as to this just not being a good bunch to choose from.  I'm seeing far too many media consultants and influencers, meaning they think they have followers and have something significant to say.  This season, it was beauty queens.  They're really scraping the bottom.

• Love 1

I really ended up enjoying Hannah B's personality and thought she brought a little fun to it all.   I think she's slightly eccentric enough to make for an interesting season.   I'm all in to watch.       Onward to BIP and Instagram for the rest of them.   

• Love 9

Spoiler Steve’s usually right . I’m very surprised that they would make Hannah B the bachelorette . I had to read the last name initial a few times to make sure it wasn’t Hannah G . Hannah B Is much more bachelor in paradise status than bachelorette status . 

• Love 3

Hannah B? U got to be kidding! She could barely put a sentence together. That 1/1 was embarrassing. How's she going to carry a season? I don't think I can stomach a whole season of blatant producer fed dialogue. Even if that's what every season is, it's not 100% obvious.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, hyacinth said:

I really ended up enjoying Hannah B's personality and thought she brought a little fun to it all.   I think she's slightly eccentric enough to make for an interesting season.   I'm all in to watch.       Onward to BIP and Instagram for the rest of them.   

I like her too.  She is self aware, not afraid to be goofy, and can fight with a stick.  But I was positive it was Caelynn. 

• Love 5
3 hours ago, dizzyd said:

Hannah B? U got to be kidding! She could barely put a sentence together. That 1/1 was embarrassing. How's she going to carry a season? I don't think I can stomach a whole season of blatant producer fed dialogue. Even if that's what every season is, it's not 100% obvious.

I can’t handle Hannah B smiling at inappropriate times for a complete season. Or the cutesy growling. I want Hannah G for bachelorette. 

• Love 2

I don't have an issue with Hannah B per se. My fear is her final suitors will all be guys like Garrett and Luke, which will make for a really shitty Bachelor selection, unless they decide to dip back to a previous season again.

If they were going to go the kooky/villain route, why not just commit fully and get Demi?

• Love 4
6 hours ago, Bossley said:

If they were going to go the kooky/villain route, why not just commit fully and get Demi?

Demi has Paradise written all over her.  Feed that girl a few drinks and watch her "Chad" up the place. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 13

Hannah b and her padgent smile for a whole season!!!  Yipes.  I'm already picking whose going to bachelor in paradise which to me is low rent!of

I thought Colton and cassie were together per reality Steve a long time ago.  What a confusing season!

I'd like it to go back to picking somebody completely new for bachelor and bachelorette seasons.

• Love 4
16 hours ago, nutty1 said:

I am still shocked she went back with him and they’re dating. It will never last!

Based on the promo for next week's episode, looks like Colton shows up at her door with the producers in tow. So I'm wondering if she felt like she had no choice because let's face it, at that point there was no pressure of engagement anymore, no "you're dating other women" as he'd said goodbye to Taysia and Hannah G and he was literally just saying, "I want to be with you, let's see where this goes".

What reason would she have to say no to that other than, "uh dude, I'm just not into you". Which again, she wouldn't because then she exposes herself for the complete asshole she is to all viewers and confirm what the other women were saying about her. The only option was to say, "okay..." and play it out for the next six months, until the inevitable split where she can claim they tried.

15 hours ago, SallyAlbright said:

Also, I'd rather watch Hannah B over Caelynn but I was really hoping for Hannah G. 

Wonder what the story is there. Because Hannah G would seem like a good option, aside from her very young age. But she's pretty enough that many of the guys would be genuinely attracted to her and she makes it all the way to Final 3. Is there really much of a swell of support for Hannah B?

Of course it seemed like no one in Bachelor Nation wanted Colton, especially after he went to Paradise and they still made him the lead. Maybe Hannah G isn't interested. I know most of these people are thirsty as hell but there have been some contestants not interested in the lead role. I truly felt like Blake wasn't. Or at least if he was, he sure didn't do much while the season was airing to get the viewers behind him. 

• Love 6
(edited)

You have to wonder what this show will do to their already tenuous relationship. Will they make it past this episode? Will Colton come to his senses when he sees how pathetic and sad he appears? What man can love a woman who made him grovel? Beg? Humiliate himself? In front of God and everybody. In front of his PARENTS????? How can he face his family after this episode? Dang, if he were my brother/son I'd be tempted to do an intervention this is so sad.

Will they make it past the final rose viewing? I wonder...

actually I hope not...nobody deserves this...nobody.

Edited by hnygrl
  • Love 2

I am fairly pro Hannah B.  I find her goofy and endearing.  And if she really is the Bachelorette, they were totally telegraphing it in The Women Tell All with all of the close ups of her giant caps and shiny hair.  They really wanted to show what she was feeling about every damn thing!

• Love 5
3 hours ago, cathaireverywhere said:

I am fairly pro Hannah B.  I find her goofy and endearing. 

I'm mixed. If she stays goofy and endearing I think her season could be a lot of fun. She seems like she'd be fun to hang out with. But I've been burned by this show before and somehow become lead seems to suck all the personality out of whoever it is and I don't want that to happen to my whacky little Hannah Beast. So I'm torn. 

I want her to be B'ette and still be the Hannah I came to love, but is that even possible?

• Love 6
(edited)
On 3/6/2019 at 12:35 PM, cathaireverywhere said:

I am fairly pro Hannah B.  I find her goofy and endearing.  And if she really is the Bachelorette, they were totally telegraphing it in The Women Tell All with all of the close ups of her giant caps and shiny hair.  They really wanted to show what she was feeling about every damn thing!

I have to agree, it seems like the show was baiting us for a possible Hannah Beast as next season's  The Bachelorette.  Looks like a number of others here find her to have a likeable personality and will bring a lot of viewers. We'll find out next Tuesday night right?   

Edited by One4Sorrow2TooBad
  • Love 2

This might be the first time the season's villain will become the bachelorette.

I don't know, Hannah is ok. I think she'll get it by default because there's no one else but she's not the best choice. She's pretty but I don't see the guys flocking to her.

• Love 2