Type keyword(s) to search

Amber: A Rill Woman Goes to Gel

• Start Topic

Or Maci and Jenelle with their latest pregnancies. Everyone ELSE on earth is stupid and lying, not them! Again how much more compelling is it if she says "I have no choice because of my tax situation, still in dispute, so this is my only option." Don't pretend. 

Edited by Uncle JUICE
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

Why is she putting so much energy into the lie that they purchased the home?

Stop explaining. Just don't fucking acknowledge.  Really.  Just like Cate.  These girls are clueless.

That is what these assholes do because they spend their lives lounging on a couch all damn day and night with their phones in their hands.

Clearly the stories bother them no matter how much they deny it. We spent a whole season hearing Matt talk about how he does not care about the tabloids. But then what happens? He then needs to write a book to explain all the lies in the tabloids.

Amber will never admit she owes the IRS. The alternative is to lie. Just as she won't admit Matt is not who she really wanted as a partner, but she has to continue the lie.

These imbeciles make me stabby.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 13

If you actually BOUGHT your house, your name would be on it. Period. 

Maybe she is renting to own? That's the only thing that would make even marginal sense. But I still don't believe it. That doesn't look like a house you would flip. It doesn't need to be flipped. 

• Love 13
17 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

Exactly ghoulina. Homes that need to be flipped are usually outdated or in need of repairs. That home looked pretty damn decent inside.

Isn't the home in a gated community?

Pretty sure that their neighbors would not hate that idea...

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

According to this post via Reddit, the mother of one of Matt's children has not settled with him (Amber), and wants her day in court.  It took a while, but he was finally served.

http://imgur.com/a/cXfcQ

Oh yes. We were discussing this on the previous page. I, for one, am happy someone is taking him to court and not settling.

• Love 9
7 minutes ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

According to this post via Reddit, the mother of one of Matt's children has not settled with him (Amber), and wants her day in court.  It took a while, but he was finally served.

http://imgur.com/a/cXfcQ

I caught that last night and posted it here before the Reddit mods deleted it. Did it get reposted again?  Any other info?

5 minutes ago, Brooklynista said:

Man! Amber's tits look soo bad! There's no break between them at all. Just terrible . 

She spends more time on Twitter defending her new horrible tits than reading to her child. 

• Love 6

Man! Amber's tits look soo bad! There's no break between them at all. Just terrible . 

She's gonna have one helluva case of yeast infection. Good. That just makes her and Matt the toxic twins with their gross hygiene.

• Love 1

It wouldn't surprise me if MTV rented the big house for them for this season only.  It would be a straight location/film contract between the show and the owners, and wouldn't require change-of-ownership papers to be filed.  Amber and Matt move in, and are almost immediately asked by the owners to vacate due to breach of contract (all of the pets, probable nuisance complaints by neighbors, etc.).  Rather than making that part of the storyline and exposing themselves, MTV now films them in their current garage and uses established exterior shots of the big house so they don't have to explain the change in homes/interiors. I put nothing past MTV, scripted reality, Amber, and most especially, Matt.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, ghoulina said:

If you actually BOUGHT your house, your name would be on it. Period. 

Maybe she is renting to own? That's the only thing that would make even marginal sense. But I still don't believe it. That doesn't look like a house you would flip. It doesn't need to be flipped. 

If she rents to own, the contract is still filed with county.  There's nothing there.  Empty. Just like her bank account when Matt ruins her. 

Oh, except that their relationship is so much different than his others because he was honest with her and revealed his real kind self..... Except that he lied about every aspect of himself during their courtship. 

• Love 6
23 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

Oh yes. We were discussing this on the previous page. I, for one, am happy someone is taking him to court and not settling.

18 minutes ago, CofCinci said:

I caught that last night and posted it here before the Reddit mods deleted it. Did it get reposted again?  Any other info?

She spends more time on Twitter defending her new horrible tits than reading to her child. 

OOPS -- got behind in my reading over the weekend!  I should have known it already made its way to PTV!

• Love 1

It's interesting that she's the only mother who didn't accept whatever settlement was offered.  I'd like to know more about her relationship and breakup with Scumbag Matt. Did he ever see their children? Or send support? How did relationship end?

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Magoo said:

It wouldn't surprise me if MTV rented the big house for them for this season only.  It would be a straight location/film contract between the show and the owners, and wouldn't require change-of-ownership papers to be filed.  Amber and Matt move in, and are almost immediately asked by the owners to vacate due to breach of contract (all of the pets, probable nuisance complaints by neighbors, etc.).  Rather than making that part of the storyline and exposing themselves, MTV now films them in their current garage and uses established exterior shots of the big house so they don't have to explain the change in homes/interiors. I put nothing past MTV, scripted reality, Amber, and most especially, Matt.

This was my theory a few pages back. MTV did help Amber out previously when she got behind on her rent:

http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/teen-mom-amber-portwood-home-eviction-mtv-pays-rent/

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, TeenMomAngerMgmt said:

Amber is currently on Twitter threatening to leave the show because she said MTV edited out Farrah's dad calling her a bitch and getting into a physical altercation with Matt. We all know this girl ain't going nowhere! Who is she trying to kid? 

She's going to leave the show and do what?  She hasn't taken a single class at a community college or trade school.  Who is going to hire someone who has been unemployed forever (by choice).  She can't live on the proceeds from pretending to be a house flipper, and her online boutique exists only in her mind.

• Love 9
13 minutes ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

She's going to leave the show and do what?  She hasn't taken a single class at a community college or trade school.  Who is going to hire someone who has been unemployed forever (by choice).  She can't live on the proceeds from pretending to be a house flipper, and her online boutique exists only in her mind.

If there is a lucrative employment opportunity that would involve me hanging out on my couch all day doing nothing but whining about my own poor decisions, sign me up. 

Edited by TeenMomAngerMgmt
  • Love 9
29 minutes ago, TeenMomAngerMgmt said:

Amber is currently on Twitter threatening to leave the show because she said MTV edited out Farrah's dad calling her a bitch and getting into a physical altercation with Matt. We all know this girl ain't going nowhere! Who is she trying to kid? 

I thought she already quit during part 1 of the reunion?

• Love 6
7 hours ago, ghoulina said:

That doesn't look like a house you would flip. It doesn't need to be flipped. 

It does now after those 2 troglodytes have been wafting about in there. Strike that, it needs to be burned to the ground.

• Love 12
3 hours ago, CofCinci said:

She hemorrhages money and is without a single asset. 

Champagne taste on a beer budget.

2 hours ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

And what employer, other than a dive bar, will hire her looking like she does.

• Love 7

If I had Twitter I would encourage Ambah to leave the show by telling her she should take her college degree and put it to good use! Wait, you only have a GED and you talk like a yokel and have zero skills? Yes, I would like fries with that.

• Love 15
3 hours ago, TeenMomAngerMgmt said:

I thought I did see that.  Lots of beeped out yelling and Matt going for Farrah's dad.  I loved seeing .Matt being led away, security holding him by the arms.  

• Love 10
7 hours ago, Meatball said:

If I had Twitter I would encourage Ambah to leave the show by telling her she should take her college degree and put it to good use! Wait, you only have a GED and you talk like a yokel and have zero skills? Yes, I would like fries with that.

Don't forget the criminal record and jail term. They never banned the box. 

• Love 3
11 hours ago, Marisagf said:

I thought I did see that.  Lots of beeped out yelling and Matt going for Farrah's dad.  I loved seeing .Matt being led away, security holding him by the arms.  

That's what I thought as well. Michael did appear to be saying something in Amber's direction. Who cares? Amber can call Farrah a "bitch" 45748935674 times, but Michael isn't allowed to say anything? Catelynn can holler her two cents from backstage, but Michael can't defend his daughter? Yea, okay then. 

• Love 14
11 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

That's what I thought as well. Michael did appear to be saying something in Amber's direction. Who cares? Amber can call Farrah a "bitch" 45748935674 times, but Michael isn't allowed to say anything? Catelynn can holler her two cents from backstage, but Michael can't defend his daughter? Yea, okay then. 

Exactly. They can all dish it out but can't take it.

• Love 4

I've always defended Amber. I've always thought, even when her actions were wrong, her reactions were understandable considering her life. I've always thought if she could just get over a few hurdles and gain a few years, she'd be ok. Then Gnat happened and I felt like this is gonna be her biggest hurdle yet but I've always thought she could do it. 

I was wrong. 

And not for nothing but I don't give a rat's ass if Michael called Amber a fucking bitch a million times. He did, I read his lips. Then Matt came at him and he pushed back, and then Michael seemed to trip while backing up. Fuck Mtv for not showing half of what lead up this? How about thank you Mtv for not showing it. Because anything short of Michael inappropriately putting his hands on Amber, I don't care what he said. Grandpa Matt had zero reason to put his hands on Grandpa Michael. Zero. Amber tried to get in a hit on Farrah and shoved Drew trying to move him away from Farrah so she could reach her. Amber, who was arrested for putting her hands on Gary, put her hands on two more people. In front of children again. Time to fire her. 

• Love 17
1 hour ago, MissMel said:

Grandpa Matt had zero reason to put his hands on Grandpa Michael. Zero. Amber tried to get in a hit on Farrah and shoved Drew trying to move him away from Farrah so she could reach her. Amber, who was arrested for putting her hands on Gary, put her hands on two more people. In front of children again. Time to fire her. 

Just as Amber said she was defending her man, Michael was defending his child. Sorry but blood is thicker than some idiot that is taking her for a ride. 

And once hands were thrown and laid on another person sorry but that shit isn't funny or acceptable and assault charges could be filed. And guess what both could end up in jail. It's called having a cool head and not letting what people do and say get to you, which seems to be something both Matt and Amber can't handle. Adult up mother fuckers. Seems both of them can't adult too well anyway with not taking care of any of their kids between them. So Amber came off as just like she use to be and hasn't learned a damn thing and has a fucking hot head for a boyfriend. Way to give Gary ammunition Amber, it's called control, look into it.

• Love 16
16 hours ago, Christina said:

Maybe she thinks she did buy it. Matt could have told her that, and then took the 20% down and hid it away. She seems to believe whatever stupid crap leaves his lips.

It's really scary that this could be 100% true. Amber is doing nothing to give Leah any financial security. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, DangerousMinds said:

Luckily, Leah has another parent. I doubt Gary will ever let her be homeless or hungry.

Yes. In fact, Leah has two parents - Kristina and Gary.

Can someone tell  me why isn't Amber in trouble for taking a swing at Farrah at the very least? Isn't she on probation or parole?

16 hours ago, mittsigirl said:

Well someone has to work at the dive bars!

Not someone who will take a swig of a drink before giving it to the customers.

Edited by SPLAIN
  • Love 6
6 hours ago, SPLAIN said:

Yes. In fact, Leah has two parents - Kristina and Gary.

Can someone tell  me why isn't Amber in trouble for taking a swing at Farrah at the very least? Isn't she on probation or parole?

Not someone who will take a swig of a drink before giving it to the customers.

Sorry, I did not mean to offend you.

21 hours ago, mittsigirl said:

Sorry, I did not mean to offend you.

Amber shouldn't work at a dive bar because she will take a sip of the drinks before serving them. lol no offense.

On 12/6/2016 at 9:46 AM, ghoulina said:

According to an article that was linked here right after the fight happened, Michael stated he called Amber a bitch to distract her from going after Farrah again. When he called out to her, she quickly turned to him, which is what he was hoping she would do. Hey, when it comes to protecting your kids, you do what you gotta do to keep them from being assaulted.

You know, if you all get a chance to watch that kerfuffle again, take notice how Farrah just stood there as Amber took a swing at her. It looks as though Farrah barely moved her head back and I swear, I don't think she blinked.  Also, Farrah not once, that I could tell, ever tried to put her hands on anyone. Farrah may use her mouth to do all her dirty work, but she doesn't seem to be one who will put her hands on someone, no matter how angry she gets. Who knows.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 15
On 12/5/2016 at 8:58 PM, Snarky McSnarky said:

She's in the process of building that real estate empire, don'tcha know.  That ought to keep the cash flowing <<eye roll>>

• Love 7

I didn't know about the Big Brother thing. Looked it up.

But a row boiled over when Aisleyne was asked if she would miss Farrah and said: 'She was just horrible. She never took accountability for anything she did. She's a silly little girl, it's just pathetic. She's just nasty.

'It's one thing standing up for yourself and being a strong woman and it's one thing being a nasty horrible b***h.

'You've got your cheque, you've had your cheque now get on the plane and f**k off.'

As Farrah started trying to shout over her, Aisleyne went on: 'Get on the plane and f**k off, no one likes you. We don't want you here. 

From http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3246002/Celebrity-Big-Brother-s-Farrah-Abraham-cuts-concerned-following-explosive-CBBBOTS-episode.html

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Katt said:

Farrah had an "altercation" on the after show of Celebrity Big Brother UK. I think she got a caution from the police.

I remember that fight. Someone threw a glass at Farrah who was on her way out of the house. Farrah using her mouth as usual is not a threat.

• Love 2
On 12/5/2016 at 3:59 PM, Brooklynista said:

Every time she tried to insult Farrah's surgeries, I screamed at my TV : YOU HAVE A UNIBOOB!!!!!

• Love 9
On 12/5/2016 at 9:30 PM, Meatball said:

People who work in food service have to undergo background checks...she's a felon. No way in hell McDonald's is letting her work anywhere. 

13 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

I remember that fight. Someone threw a glass at Farrah who was on her way out of the house. Farrah using her mouth as usual is not a threat.

Taking a tip from Jenelle?

• Love 2
On 12/4/2016 at 2:41 PM, GreatKazu said:

Cats. Plural. How many pets do they own now?

Those poor animals are the only things they own out right.

Just like the Connors with Darlene. 

Sorry, late night insomnia reading. I can turn anything into a Roseanne reference. 

• Love 10