Type keyword(s) to search

Crisis On Infinite Earths 2019: Who Lives, Who Dies, Who Tells Their Story

Message added by MarkHB

This thread is specifically for discussion of Elseworlds, Crisis on Infinite Earths, and speculation and spoilers directly pertaining to them.  Full rules for the thread are here; please read them.  Off-topic posts may be removed.

• Start Topic

To close tonight's Arrow we saw Lyla meeting with The Monitor. Her cover for being in Hong Kong was Diggle calling her to help deal with Black Siren now that Earth 2 is gone. She's not on board with anything bad happening to her family but she is all in on whatever his show plan will be. So Harbinger has officially arrived in the lead up to Crisis.

• Love 2

Posted 8 hours ago...

-- SA: "Guys. Crisis On Infinite Earths. Done. I'm done the crossover. I haven't taken off my, uh, Benjamin Button in the third act makeup yet. But I'm done. I would like to say, uh, thanks to Grant and all the cool people on The Flash. I want to say thank you to Caity Lotz and all the cool people on Legends. I want to say thank you to Melissa and her whole Supergirl family, Jesse especially. Hamish - eh, eh. Eh, eh. I want to say thank you to Ruby and everyone on Batwoman. And I think it was f*ckin' mighty cool that Cress came up here and, uh, did some stuff with us. So, uh, yeah, I'm tired. Um. Crossover done. I think that it's probably the coolest comic book thing that's ever been on TV. And that makes my heart happy. Thank you, guys."

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 3

THE FLASH'S HARTLEY SAWYER DISCUSSES THE IMPENDING CRISIS, HIS COSTUME CHANGES AND MORE
Bryan Cairns   October 22, 2019
https://www.syfy.com/syfywire/the-flash-hartley-sawyer-crisis-interview

Sawyer recently spoke with SYFY WIRE about Ralph’s evolution, his family ties, the impending Crisis, life without Barry, and costume changes.
Barry also drops the bombshell that in order for billions of people to live during the upcoming Crisis, the Flash must die. How does that affect Ralph and the team moving forward?
Barry is the reason that Ralph is where he is. Barry is the reason that Ralph is not still living in the gutters, literally and figuratively. Barry represents to him the family he has now through Team Flash. Barry is the leader. The idea of having to face the loss of Barry Allen is totally going to take the wind out of Ralph’s sail, and it will for the team as well, but it’s going to hit Ralph very hard because he really loves Barry. I don’t think Ralph can imagine what his life would be like without Barry Allen.

What’s it been like filming the Crisis crossover compared to last year’s big event?     
This year is so big. It’s so much bigger and it’s so cool to see it all come together. I walk on set with 15 other characters, some of whom I have been watching for years and looked up to for a very long time. It’s very surreal. The scripts are fantastic. I think people are sort of clued in, but I don’t think there’s any way they can prepare themselves for the scope, the scale, and the fun of what this is going to be.

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 1

'Arrow' Star Joseph David-Jones Teases Rift With Villainous Brother J.J. (EXCLUSIVE)
BY GABRIELLE BERNARDINI    October 22, 2019
https://www.distractify.com/p/arrow-joseph-david-jones

Joseph David-Jones teases upcoming Crisis on Infinite Earths in Arrowverse.
“It’s our Endgame,” he said, referencing Marvel’s 2019 Avengers blockbuster film. “Shows are going to be different. Main characters are going to be different. There’s a lot that’s going to change in the Arrowverse.” Well, we surely can’t wait to watch it all unfold. 

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 1

I've barely seen or heard anything about Brainy (Jesse Rath) that's related to the crossover but if Stephen is directly thanking Jesse then he must have a notable role and/or more scenes with Oliver than the other supporting characters. 

Edited by Oreo2234
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, tv echo said:

-- SA: "Guys. Crisis On Infinite Earths. Done. I'm done the crossover. I haven't taken off my, uh, Benjamin Button in the third act makeup yet. But I'm done. I would like to say, uh, thanks to Grant and all the cool people on The Flash. I want to say thank you to Caity Lotz and all the cool people on Legends. I want to say thank you to Melissa and her whole Supergirl family, Jesse especially. Hamish - eh, eh. Eh, eh. I want to say thank you to Ruby and everyone on Batwoman. And I think it was f*ckin' mighty cool that Cress came up here and, uh, did some stuff with us. So, uh, yeah, I'm tired. Um. Crossover done. I think that it's probably the coolest comic book thing that's ever been on TV. And that makes my heart happy. Thank you, guys."

15 minutes ago, Oreo2234 said:

I've barely seen or heard anything about Brainy (Jesse Rath) that's related to the crossover but if Stephen is directly thanking Jesse then he must have a notable role and/or more scenes with Oliver than the other supporting characters. 

While Jesse Rath is the only Supergirl cast member named "Jesse" or "Jessie," SA could be referring to a production crew member. For example, I don't know who is directing the Supergirl crossover episode, but one of Supergirl's past directors is named Jesse Warn. 

SA also mentions a "Hamish" and there's a Hamish Gough, who's listed as First Assistant Director for Supergirl (per IMDb).

Edited by tv echo
4 minutes ago, DisneyBoy said:

Would the super cool looking Brainiac from the Krypton prequel series be eligible to show up in Crisis?

All DC properties seem to be eligible; but I don't think they have the budget for that Brainiac.

Go to blog link to see more pics...

CRISIS ON INFINITE EARTHS - Assorted shoots - October 21 - Surrey and downtown Vancouver
THIS BLOG POST IS FOR 2 SETS, AN "UNKNOWN EPISODE" SET AND A "LEGENDS OF TOMORROW" SEASON 5 EPISODE 08, AND MAY CONTAIN POSSIBLE SPOILERS FOR THE SEASON, AND THE CRISIS ON INFINITE EARTHS CROSS OVER EVENT.
My day started off heading out to Surrey for a shoot I had just heard about the night before. I rarely go out to Surrey, so this was a bit of a learning experience unfortunately. The night before I had been told it was for Supergirl. Yet when I got there, I found no sign it was for them. So I am unsure for which episode it was for, as it was not there too long.
I finally saw a scene shot, and it was Stephen Amell dressed as the Green Arrow doing a scene where he seems to walk towards the middle of the courtyard from the library that was there. The angle I had for that was not good, so I went looking for a different one, and eventually found one..... just in time for them to have wrapped the 2 or 3 takes they did of that very short scene. Damn.

A bit later, they were doing a different portion of the scene, and again, I wasnt sure exactly where they were shooting till near the end. I kept seeing background people running, but no actors around. my problem was I was looking near where Stephen had been earlier and where the background people were now running from thinking it was going to be more or less near there, but it wasnt. They had moved the primary part of it down to where I THOUGHT they were shooting at the start of the day, near the maze of lights and skrims.  By the time I found a position for it, I instantly saw the scene had Grant Gustin as The Flash zipping in and having a talk with the Green Arrow. Unfortunately Stephen was off screen, so he wasnt in full GA gear by then. They did that scene for a bit, then wrapped. That was it. They probably did less actual filming time there than I did in transportation there.

I am not sure if I missed any earlier parts, but there was two Central City Cabs parked at the set, but were never used during the time I was there. Perhaps they squeezed in a quick scene in the early part of the morning before I got there..... maybe I missed it on 45 minute tour of Surrey?
After finally getting back to downtown Vancouver, I got a ride from 1 of my buddies over to the location for the Legends Of Tomorrow shoot. It was a massive huge battle scene. I will have more on that in a later blog post, as it was a scene that went on for multiple days.
There was first a scene that had Caity Lotz as Sara Lance doing a scene where she is walking out of an alley. She at times seemed to be holding her head and maybe disoriented from something. She walks out into the middle of a street before 1 car comes to a screeching halt right near her, and another does the same before zipping around her & the stopped car. They also had a Star City Cab there, which they quite literally used for only 1 take of this scene. Quite random.

After that scene wrapped, I stumbled upon the crew setting up for a different scene just 200 feet up the street that was NOT known by anyone. Unfortunately I was exhausted & the rain had not let up still, so I only waited for a little while. The only think I do know about the scene is Audrey Marie Anderson was in the scene. But unfortunately I didnt have my camera ready when she showed up.

• Love 1

I don’t know what happened...let me try that again....

Never mind.  Anyway, in reference to Caity’s pic of her and Stephen, him wearing the “classic” GA goatee (or whatever it’s called) here makes me think that he’s playing an alternate Earth Oliver Queen, not Earth-1’s.

Edited by Starfish35
  • Love 2

‘Arrow’ Star Joseph David-Jones Talks Connor And JJ’s Confrontation, ‘Crisis,’ Mia’s Spinoff
By Nicole Massabrook 10/23/19 
https://www.ibtimes.com/arrow-star-joseph-david-jones-talks-connor-jjs-confrontation-crisis-mias-spinoff-2852167

IBT: Well, I wanted to ask about "Crisis on Infinite Earths" because it seems like the future storyline is the only part of the Arrowverse right now that doesn't seem to be connecting to Crisis. Is that going to change in upcoming episodes?
David-Jones:
Oh, Crisis is imminent, and I think that whole thing is going to come in to play in such an interesting way. I can't wait for people to see it. It sucks because so much of Crisis is a no go for interviews and everything. It's all shrouded in secrecy. The future team is going to have sort of a part to play in Crisis, I can say that, and we're going to start seeing how things are going to play out for them as well.

IBT: That's nice and vague but exciting. Good job.
David-Jones: [Laughs] It's a delicate dance, man. I mean Warner Bros. will come after me. I spoiled so much last season. Trying to not get any more calls from these guys.

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 2

Arrow star discusses how Crisis On Infinite Earths will affect Star City 2040
BY JOE ANDERTON AND DAVID OPIE  23/10/2019
https://www.digitalspy.com/tv/ustv/a29562312/arrow-crisis-on-infinite-earths-affect-star-city-2040/

"What happens in 'Crisis' has ripple effects throughout the entire universe...," Future Connor actor Joseph David-Jones exclusively told Digital Spy.
"Everything is different... 'Crisis' changes everything. We lose people and history is changed by that and all of the characters as a result of that are changed."

Speaking more specifically about how Connor will be affected, Joseph teased: "When people watch this episode we're filming now, episode nine, everyone's going to be reeling from all the changes that have happened post-Crisis — Connor definitely changes after 'Crisis'."

• Love 1
10 hours ago, scarynikki12 said:

I don’t know how to copy insta stories but Caity has one of a selfie with Ramsey so now I’m getting my hopes up for some Sara/Diggle time.

A fan posted it...

• Love 2

So, my current guesses as to who dies permanently in the crossover are Oliver, TH's Superman and Ray Palmer.

However, I'm hoping that everyone who 'dies' in the crossover, including all of the destroyed Earths (like, I'm assuming, Smallville's Earth), simply get transported to an alternate multiverse... otherwise known as TV & Film Archives Land.

Edited by tv echo

Another interview from New York Comic Con on Oct. 6...

Batman Beyond: Kevin Conroy dishes on Crisis On Infinite Earths, Ruby Rose & 20 yrs of Batman Beyond
COMICS PLUS! by Akasan   Oct. 24, 2019

Interviewer: "Did you just come over from Vancouver?"
Kevin Conroy: "I did. Last night... I was shooting for 14 hours until 2:30 a.m."

Interviewer: "Is [the Crisis On Infinite Earths crossover] Batman Beyond-related? Is there anything you can say about it? Did you wear a suit?"
Kevin Conroy: "I can't really tell you anything about it, except that it's an older Bruce Wayne. It is older Bruce Wayne. It's Bruce Wayne in the future. But that's about all I can tell you... At least I'm finally playing the character on camera... But it's definitely an older, colder version."

Kevin Conroy: "Ruby Rose. What a great, great actor to work with. She's so generous."
Interviewer: "So you did work with her then?"
Kevin Conroy: "Oh, yeah."

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 2

RR received an Australians in Film award in Los Angeles on Wednesday night (Oct. 23) and talked about the crossover ("I've been to, like, seven planets in the last two weeks")...

-- Ruby Rose: "I'm doing a thing called a crossover, which, of course, you guys are very familiar with... So all the superheroes from all over the DC CW planet things, we all come together. We do 5 hours of television. We're DC. Marvel came out and did this whole, like, Avengers 10-hour thing. So now we have to do like a 10-hour movie... Being Batwoman is awesome. I've been to, like, seven planets in the last two weeks."

ETA: 
Naomi Watts, Ruby Rose, Sarah Snook Honored at Australians in Film Awards Gala
10:45 AM PDT 10/24/2019 by Alex Cramer
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/naomi-watts-ruby-rose-sarah-snook-honored-at-australians-film-awards-gala-1249802

Naomi Watts, Ruby Rose and Sarah Snook on Wednesday night all walked the blue carpet at the InterContinental Hotel in Century City, where they were honored at the eighth Annual Australians in Film Gala and Benefit Dinner. Australians in Film is an organization dedicated to providing resources, mentoring and other services to Aussie creatives who are trying to break through into Hollywood.

Rose was honored with the Create NSW Annette Kellerman Award, and she told The Hollywood Reporter why she appreciated being recognized by her fellow countrymen.

Edited by tv echo

Go to blog link to see more pics...

CRISIS ON INFINITE EARTHS - Legends Of Tomorrow - October 21 and 23 - downtown Vancouver
On this 2 day shoot over 3 days, the crew of Legends Of Tomorrow shot scenes with a massive cast of stunt people on one day, and cast another in a parking lot next to an area known as CRAB Park. You may recognize it also as the place where the original Legends team first meet the Waverider.... so fitting a new group of superheroes would be there for 1 of the most epic battles in Arrowverse history on the Legends portion of the cross over.

The first day had the crew shooting scenes with a variety of stunt actors. The scenes they shot there consisted of the stunts team in a battle sequence with the main big bad of Crisis, The Anti-Monitor. This was the first in person look anyone had of the Anti-Monitor on set. In the battle was The Flash, Superman, Supergirl, White Canary, Black Canary, Spartan, Batwoman, Alex Danvers, Dreamer, and Wild Dog facing off against the Anti-Monitor.

At various points they did takes where the team would rush at their nemesis, before eventually being thwarted with a punch to the ground by the Anti-Monitor.
Before and after these scenes, I did do a couple other sets. One with Stephen Amell and Grant Gustin doing a scene for an unknown portion of the cross over, and another after this with Caity Lotz doing a scene for the Legends part, and you can find that post HERE
For the second day, the crew was working with the actors who do the speaking portions of the characters, and a few stunts people.

On set for day 2
- Grant Gustin as The Flash
- Melissa Benoist as  Supergirl
- Tyler Hoechlin as  Superman
- Caity Lotz as White Canary
- David Ramsey as Spartan
- David Harewood as Martian Manhunter
- Chyler Leigh as Alex Danvers
- Nicole Maines as Dreamer

Also on set was Brandon Routh, but I never saw him working. I only saw him when he left, and heard his name when they wrapped him. There was a stand in for him early in the day for "ATOM", but never saw him in any of the takes of the scene from any angle & I was at several.

Others who may have been on set, but their doubles were also seen taking on some of the scenes they shot, so I am unsure which scenes, if any they did.

- LaMonica Garrett as The Anti-Monitor.
- Ruby Rose as Batwoman
- Rick Gonzalez as Wild Dog
- Juliana Harkavy as Black Canary

They were still doing the same scene as the other day, with the superhero gang still taking on the Anti-Monitor. But this time with simulated reactions to actions, and dialogue.

At one point, the only portion of dialogue I could sort of hear throughout the day, White Canary moves closer to the Anti Monitor with the rest of the team behind her, and says something to the Anti-Monitor that ends with her muttering "For Oliver", then the whole team in unison behind her chant "For Oliver" before commencing their all out attack.

After this scene wrapped, almost 2 hours past when they were supposed to, the crew moved to Ironworks to do more interior scenes. But I was too wiped out by the day at the parking lot to follow up on it.... plus I knew I had to be up early the next day for the FINAL Crisis set, which will be in my next blog post in a couple days.

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 2
31 minutes ago, tv echo said:

At one point, the only portion of dialogue I could sort of hear throughout the day, White Canary moves closer to the Anti Monitor with the rest of the team behind her, and says something to the Anti-Monitor that ends with her muttering "For Oliver", then the whole team in unison behind her chant "For Oliver" before commencing their all out attack.

I know that if anyone is going to actually die and have it stick in some way it'll be Oliver, but this better be "for Oliver" who's lying in STAR Labs hooked up to an IV and not really dead dead Oliver or I will find Marc Guggenheim and curse his bald head!!!!

• Love 4

From Celebrity Fan Fest Preview Con on Saturday, Oct. 26, in San Antonio, TX...

Brandon Routh & Helen Slater Panel at Celebrity Fan Fest Preview Con
Countdown City Geeks  Oct. 26, 2019

-- On becoming Superman again for the COIE crossover, BR: "It was really amazing to be back in the suit, even though it's a different suit. Um, the whole process leading up to it was - was great. The creative process and then the fittings - there had to be several fittings before the suit was finalized - and doing the photo shoot, they're released to the public. So it was all very, um - it was almost the most important part of the journey for me was the lead-up to actually being on camera as him again. Um, it was kind of a healing process for me, uh, because after Superman Returns, I - again, as a naive young man, I'd be doing more. So the whole process of being able to come back and do this was incredibly healing, and I'm grateful for the opportunity. And, um, it was easier because I felt more like Superman, I think, because I'm now 40 and I felt more mature and, like, I owned him in a different way than I did. I was kinda feeling [unintelligible word] I was playing like my idea of Superman a little bit more at 25 than I am now at 40."

-- On there being a lot talk about her joining the COIE crossover, HS: "I haven't heard anything... I'm going back up to Vancouver to shoot, uh, in a couple of weeks, but I haven't seen the script and I don't know anything. But it would be amazing, of course... I would love to have a superpower again."

-- On Friday (Oct. 25) being his last day of filming LoT and whether he could return, BR: "Well, I think in - in - in the Arrowverse, especially with Legends of Tomorrrow, there's always - there's always opportunity for characters to - to come back. Um, that's the nature of the show... I've never been a part of any show for this long or played a character for six seasons of television... So he's also the character that I've inhabited the most. So he's very near and dear to my heart, and I'm going to miss Ray and the Atom.... It's bittersweet, happy to go back to Los Angeles and find a new project to dig into. Uh, but I didn't feel like I was done playing Ray yet, but I am... You know, that last episode is incredibly - it's rough. It was hard to do. A lot of good-byes and, um, I think it will make for a great episode of television but also a very tearful one."

-- On playing Clark Kent again for the COIE crossover, BR: "As much as I was looking forward to playing Superman again and getting back in the suit, I was excited to be Clark. And there's not a lot of Clark in the cross - in the Crisis. But we do have a [unintelligible word] to Clark... We did that before we shot the Superman stuff. So I was actually very nervous because, 'wow, man, how do I - how do  I do this guy?' ... I really have to fit back into him. And I only have a limited exposure on screen, so I gotta make it count. Um, so I was more nervous about Clark than Superman, which is usually the opposite for me. I'm usually more comfortable as Clark. But it was awesome. Um, and I think the moments that are in there with him in the event are pretty great. I'm excited to see those. It was very satisfying. I'm very grateful for the opportunity."

-- On Legends not being involved in last year's Elseworlds crossover, BR: "I always liked - enjoy being part of the crossover. It's a big, fun event. It's a lot of work and crazy, but, uh, so I was little bummed last year. But I'm happy to be a part of it this year in a major way and playing, you know, two superheroes. Um, it's been very cool."

-- On what it was like filming his last episode of LoT, BR: "It was very emotional. I cried a lot, both as part of the scenes and by myself in a corner. Um, it was a long process because we filmed our episode - our season is different because we're coming on mid-season. We don't start airing until January, so we were filming, uh - actually, that doesn't matter - but we were filming two episodes at once. So I was filming the crossover episode, which actually happens before the ep - the season of Legends starts. Our first episode is  the crossover. And then after that, we start into our season. So I was kind of jumping back and forth while we was shooting it... It was challenging because I love my family, the crew and the cast are my family. And being on the Waverider for the last time was - was tough. But I'll go back and visit them. So there's always that."

-- On which of his three superhero costumes is his favorite, BR: "The most recent Superman suit is - is definitely the most comfortable and I think it looks pretty amazing. I'm very, very pleased with the design. They did an amazing amount of work. Many, many different teams kind of coming together to make it look as it did and feel great. Uh, so I'm really happy about it... Much more comfortable than my previous Superman suit."

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 1

The Flash Introduces Loophole To Stop Barry Dying In Crisis
BY THOMAS BACON – ON OCT 26, 2019 
https://screenrant.com/flash-barry-crisis-infinite-earths-death-loophole/

But The Flash season 6, episode 3 subtly hinted that there is actually a loophole. In one key scene, Barry Allen admitted his fate to his friends. "When I projected my mind forwards," he told them, "I saw billions of possible futures. And the only timeline where everyone survives was the one where I died." Those words need to be carefully examined, though, because they introduce a subtle loophole in the Crisis logic. Notice that Barry looked for timeline where "everyone survives." That raises the intriguing possibility that there are indeed timelines where Barry survives - and where another member of Team Flash dies in his place.

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 1

This kind of ruins any suspense over whether Superman dies in the Crisis. Supergirl is still one of the CW's most popular show's so I would hope the writers are given some notice when it does end and its not just cancelled abruptly when they pick the Superman show up. 

15 minutes ago, Oreo2234 said:

This kind of ruins any suspense over whether Superman dies in the Crisis. Supergirl is still one of the CW's most popular show's so I would hope the writers are given some notice when it does end and its not just cancelled abruptly when they pick the Superman show up. 

I think the decision might already been made. And they will just wait for the ratings to go real low. Supergirl already getting the 100th episode this year and if the lead wants out also i am sure its not a hard decision. 

• Love 1

Apparently at comic con Chyler Leigh mentioned directing in season 6 which seems to suggest they were under the impression that season 6 was likely happening. If they are cancelling on short notice that is a crappy way to treat a show that has done well for the network. 

3 minutes ago, Oreo2234 said:

Apparently at comic con Chyler Leigh mentioned directing in season 6 which seems to suggest they were under the impression that season 6 was likely happening. If they are cancelling on short notice that is a crappy way to treat a show that has done well for the network. 

I am sure they might get a shortened s6 and it could serve towards the new Superman show. CW is doing backdoor pilots to two of their shows so i wouldnt be surprised that 1 episode this year or maybe next might be dedicated to the new spinoff.  I am guessing they might get a shortened s6 but imo at least the lead is ready to move on. Since she just got married. 

As I mentioned over in the Legends news thread, TVGrimReaper continually reminds everyone that “The CW hasn’t canceled a non-rookie show without announcing a final season at the same time (aka, ‘renanceling’) since Hart Of Dixie in May, 2015.“. That isn’t to say, of course, that they never ever will again, just that the trend points to them usually giving their non-rookie shows an announced final season before ending them.  I would expect that to hold true for both Legends and Supergirl, and also Black Lightning which will be on its fourth season next year and whose ratings have tended to be near the bottom of the superhero pack.

• Love 2

Another thing to consider is that The Flash will be going into season 7 next year.  If Grant Gustin decides he’s done like Stephen Amell did....well.  I mean, the CW isn’t going to cancel The Flash, but if their star wants out after his contract is up....🤷🏻‍♀️  Who knows?

Point being: this new show could be a replacement for any one of the currently airing slate of superhero shows (excepting Batwoman), or none of them.  Hard to say. 

Edited by Starfish35

I don't think this show is replacing anything as rumors about a Superman show starring Tyler and Bitsie have been floating around since last year.

Is the Supergirl cast contracted for only five seasons? Because unless that is the case I don't get why Supergirl should get "renanceled" and have a shortened season 6 to set up its replacement. The ratings are fairly decent. Or is the show so expensive to produce that what may be decent ratings for anything else isn't good enough for Supergirl?

I never expected this version of Superman to die during Crisis but I have no interest in a Superman and Lois show. I am not fond of this version of Clois and I am even less impressed with Todd Helbing as a showrunner. Hard pass.

• Love 4

I dont think a Superman potential show means doom for Supergirl, they can coexist together for a while. They need female superhero led shows, and Supergirl is one of the main two. Superman may focus on family themes with Lois and the baby, making it different from Supergirl. 

They usually announce final seasons, so season 6 of Supergirl is likely a go. 

• Love 2
4 hours ago, CabotCove said:

I dont think a Superman potential show means doom for Supergirl, they can coexist together for a while. They need female superhero led shows, and Supergirl is one of the main two. Superman may focus on family themes with Lois and the baby, making it different from Supergirl. 

They usually announce final seasons, so season 6 of Supergirl is likely a go. 

They will have a new one with GA&TC though. I think Supergirl will likely get a 6th/ final season since I dont see Melissa renewing her contract.