Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Betsy’s not wrong about the dynamics...he was a great father? When he was laying on the couch with the iPad? Lord.

She works, the baby doesn’t sleep thru  the night, she has no time to relax, she’s stressed. I bet Sasha sleeps undisturbed though.  

• Love 7
7 minutes ago, Gobi said:

Betsy looks like she's skyping from her kidnapper's hideout.

Who'd ransom her? Hope she's settling in well, she'll be there awhile.

2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

So what do you think the reason is for Sarah and Michael breaking up? Infidelity never even crossed my mind. 

She's a drunk. 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

I did!  My ex-coworker and I go together every few months or so to catch up.  And eat ourselves silly...  I feel very round right now.

I have not been in a few years.  It is soooo good....when you get to go!

For the other......Anyone notices Marcel acting lost even with his interpreter ear plus in.....??  His faces are hilarious. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

Sarah just goes out of her way to be a plain Jane next to Juliana, it's odd, like they're trying to fit sterotypes to get their own show or something.

Edited by Leilani
  • Useful 5
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

Gee...poor Michael didn’t feel free. With a wife and two kids. What a big baby Michael is as well....

So many victims on this show. It’s as if they aren’t present in their own lives and just watching from the sidelines. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 7
Just now, Leilani said:

I don't know what kind of rapper Sarah married, don't rappers like to glam it up, both themselves and their family members.

Have you seen her husband?

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

So many victims on this show. It’s as if they aren’t present in their own lives and just watching from the sidelines. 

It’s not their fault!! Everything is done to them, they have no responsibility! 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Leilani said:

I don't know what kind of rapper Sarah married, don't rappers like to glam it up, both themselves and their family members.

I figure she is bankrolling his rap career. But I would have never pictured her with a rapper, she puts no effort into her appearance.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, Archer27 said:

Who cares why Michael and Sarah got divorced?!

Right? who gives a fuck? Its neither here nor there. Not germane to the story they're supposedly telling. Sheesh. I can't stomach Sarah anyway. In fact I'm pretty salty all around  today. I hate everyone. And they're boring as can be. 

• Love 13

Now Juliana’s family watching her on Tv!  I get what she is saying.

But, none of her sisters look like her....?  She is naturally gorgeous! 

Oh, gawd....Sara and her.......Throuple fantasy!

Edited by Dance4Life