Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

I learned the handshaking lesson the hard way. A nice new local shop owner shook my husbands hand, I instinctively reached out and he explained he is a strict Muslim and only touches his wife and family members. We were both a little embarrassed but interesting to learn something new.

• Love 11
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

I wonder if Jenny died of loneliness when she was left alone for a hours? Hope they show her and Sumit this episode.

Or dehydration from all the tears from the blows she has suffered...  Not looking good to see either of them this week.

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, deedee2 said:

Did Laura not do any research on Qatar?

I cannot believe she didn't know about 4 wives.  The stupidity is strong with that woman.  I have no words.  I would think after the incidence where she wore shorts, she would have taken a cram course about life and rules in Qatar and Tunisia. 

The birds are interesting. 

• Love 10
10 minutes ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

House Hunter’s Brazil. 

Karine: “I need open concept, dual vanities, granite countertops and stainless steel appliances within walking distance of restaurants and shops.”

• LOL 13
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Shocker, Evelyn's EX is also American.

Ah!  so the mystery of how her English is so good is starting to be solved.....

She's like a rode hard/put away wet version of that beautiful grifter girl from Haiti who was keeping two Americans (both super creeps) on the hook.

• Useful 2
  • Love 8
6 minutes ago, Twopper said:

I cannot believe she didn't know about 4 wives.  The stupidity is strong with that woman.  I have no words.  I would think after the incidence where she wore shorts, she would have taken a cram course about life and rules in Qatar and Tunisia. 

The birds are interesting. 

I have to believe it's all just drama for the cameras. Hard to imagine anyone moving forever from the US to a Muslim country and just going into it blindly.

Edited by deedee2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1