Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

7 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

I hope Nicole really does eat healthier so at least May is getting fed better. But I am skeptical Nicole's lazy ass would stick to it. I hate how she refers to Azan as Daddy. 

I think it was just a put on to call Azan and show him she was buying veggies and getting slim lol

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
Just now, endure said:

I think it was just a put on to call Azan and show him she was buying veggies and getting slim lol

Trying to lure him to Grenada with the image of her in a bikini....

• LOL 9
(edited)
3 minutes ago, Chickabiddy said:

Andrei can move in with me. 😉

Don't judge! 😜

Me too! I have plenty of room AND I cut my own grass!

Edited by hoosiermom
typo
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
Just now, hoosiermom said:

Me too! I have plenty of room AND I cut my own glass!

We can share custody. 😉

I don’t know. I call shenanigans on this whole Andrei can’t find a job storyline. He worked two jobs in Ireland and brought savings with himto America. He seems to value his independence. I think Libby is putting too many restrictions on what he does and where he does it. There is a surprising lack of opportunity in Florida. And if she’s determined to stay close to her parents, it may be limiting to what he can do. He may also have an under the table gig he doesn’t wanna talk about on live TV.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, sagittarius sue said:

Andrei has the right idea, move out.  Libby just loves to set off both sides.

Right idea, but no money (except for show earnings we’re supposed to ignore - probably still not enough to rent a place, pay bills and pay for having a baby)

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
27 minutes ago, jacksgirl said:

So Pao, when you were "modelling", would you be on time? This is a shower, not an evening party. You are selfish. You don't look good because you are an hour late to an event that someone went to a lot of trouble to plan for you

Showing up late looking like Puss In Boots...

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, iwasish said:

What a conniving bitch Pao is.

Amd I know she can’t wait to birth that baby so she can use him to  control the whole family and get her way every time. Russ is in for an 18 year prison sentence with parole possible after 18 years.

Trashley is a nasty, game playing bitch. She just loves stirring up the damn drama. Gotta earn that 90 Day paycheck..no matter how small. 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, hoosiermom said:

Trashly is just full of herself. Can't stand her. I don't care how many girls Jay "talked" to on Tinder.

yah. She only makes a billion dollars a year in Vegas. Geez.

Just now, hoosiermom said:

yah. She only makes a billion dollars a year in Vegas. Geez.

Oops. I was commenting on Armchair critic's post.

• Love 1
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

The more I watch the more I understand Larissa and the less I like Debbie and Colt.

Yes! I Thought it was very gracious of her to thank Debbie in the car on the way home. And she apologized to Colt at home and told him that she would try to change her behavior. 

• Love 9
1 minute ago, Chickabiddy said:

Yes! I Thought it was very gracious of her to thank Debbie in the car on the way home. And she apologized to Colt at home and told him that she would try to change her behavior. 

And he offered to change nothing. Asshole.

• Love 10
(edited)

Nice try with the "I'm from Columbia so I am late" bullshit....she has been in the US long enough to know better....it was just an excuse to be rude. Boo hoo Pao is sad she looks bad....well she brought that on herself and for aGod sakes you were 2 hours late and wore hooker boots....preach momma Russ.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • LOL 3
  • Love 9