Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Over their stupid brunch when Kalani got up and left, bitch sister's eyes lit up with demented pleasure, like it was the greatest thing that had happened to her in weeks.

"How do you think brunch went?" Kalani asks in her snide, condescending voice.

HOW DO YOU THINK IT WENT, BITCH? IT SUCKED!

• Love 18

Asuelu . . . good Lord, buddy.  Please, please don’t get married to that harpy.  You two are SO not ready.  Time to head home and hug that pillow.  Trust me, it’s cheaper to get rid of the pillow when it starts to systematically break you down.  

Edited by SuzyRhapsody
  • Love 13
14 minutes ago, aliya said:

Where is this Ashley chick - Pennsylvania?  How are they having these racial problems? I married a white guy in 1976. The only problems we had was with my lawyer step-father who didn't like that my husband wasn't a doctor or a lawyer. My parents knew a number of mixed race couples (in DC) back in the '70's. I'm not saying everyone was alright with it personally, but no one would have said anything to their face about it. Who is writing hundreds of comments about them being a mixed race couple?

My ex is a massive racist who grew up outside of Philly. i rememebr buying my daughter a black Barbie after we divorced and he said how dare I buy her a (that word) Barbie..  I kcked him out of my house right then. He had lots of friensds like him including the “black friend” every non- racists claims to have. Bottom line, Ive met plenty of PA racists. 

Edited by JennyMominFL
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Lillith said:

Things seems different? Gee i guess getting knocked up by a not very bright guy you barely know is not the best idea. And UGH she's soooo condescending to him. And she's also dumb as a brick. 

Kalani is definitely on the slow side which is why it's so strange that she speaks in such a condescending manner to others. All I can figure is that's how teachers, neighbors, and mentors all spoke to her because she was so slow and she started mimicking it.

• Love 7
4 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Poor Asuelu, he’s still a kid. She’s right, he’s still immature. And she’s a bitch, so he should go home and figure out joint custody for the baby. 

I don't think she's a bitch.  I think he's creepy and weird.  

• Love 1
1 minute ago, CoachWristletJen said:

Kalani is definitely on the slow side which is why it's so strange that she speaks in such a condescending manner to others. All I can figure is that's how teachers, neighbors, and mentors all spoke to her because she was so slow and she started mimicking it.

I think she talks to people like they are six year olds with learning problems.

• Love 10