Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, iwasish said:

Go back to Mexico Fernanda,  consider the new boobs as a souvenir of a misguided youthful adventure. 

Yup.  She seems like a decent girl, but she's not ready for marriage. 

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

I'm in the middle of a divorce from one of the identical peace-wanting army.

No sorrys needed, he's a 5'9" anus.

I hear ya on that! My ex was an alcoholic with a serious work allergy. He really couldn't afford to keep killing so many brain cells not being so bright in the first place.

I wanted to high five the judge when it was finalized.

Best wishes to you and best of luck!

• Love 8
On 11/16/2018 at 10:46 PM, iwasish said:

With an 11 centimeter head. 

I know i heard them say kilometers but I hope it was supposed to be kilograms, that would make it about 8.8 lbs. a nice sized baby for a small girl. 

Please tell me they named him Richard not Richie. As a nickname it’s fine but not a given name. 

I don't see anything wrong with Richie; I like it. Makes me think of Richie Valens & Richie Cunningham! I love these two kids. They're too good for this goofy show. Hopefully it will allow baby Richie a secure beginning to his life.

• Love 6

Jonathan shouldn’t have gotten drunk because it’s very hard to be the only sober one & Fernanda was pissed about that. She was looking for an excuse to throw a tantrum and because she’s young and pretty she can get away with this. But, honey, when you have a few more years and a few more hissy fits, people won’t be chasing after you so get over it until it’s actually justified, which with this guy will be frequently.

• Love 8

Where is the love with Colt and Larissa? Why do they love each other? I think I said this before - what do they do together? What are their values? What about a spiritual life? Are children planned? I dunno. I don't see anything, about either of them, that would make me say, "Yeah, this is a good person and I can see building a life with them."

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, Emkat said:

Omg Ledo's is soooooo good!! Love it!

They changed their dough from what it was at the original location in Aldephi, my father would take us like 30 years ago (he went to Uof MD back in the early 50's and had to have his fix, lol), but I will still enjoy a square pizza from there given the chance!

Steven has to learn to never wake a sleeping baby, is he really making Olga stop feeding the baby to get dressed?  Controlling much?

• Love 8

Steven and Olga don't really know each other. They also don't know what they can bring to a relationship or marriage. Steven does not have a meaningful job, Olga doesn't seem to work. He wants to be different, but he keeps brining his triggers. And now the baby is the centre of things and each has to put themselves last. Ouch.

• Love 10
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Right? What do we think? She'll "accidentally" flush it down the toilet? Lose it in a freak gardening accident? Should we have a pool? 

No, she will pawn it and buy the sofa she likes!

Are assuming that stone is really a diamond?

• Love 2
1 minute ago, LilaFowler said:

WTF is his problem?

He's 20 and hasn't had much in the way of a home life. I don't think he's a terrible person, but he hasn't had to put himself in anyone else's shoes yet. And, he has NO idea what Olga just went thru w/the C-section. 

• Love 11

"Richie" (or "Ritchie") cuts to the chase.  I like it!

Eek to Mother Colt's eyebrow artistry!

Man,  Olga recovered well from major surgery! Steven is being MEAN! He's ordering her around while she's recuperating,  and SHE should say,  "Please"?! She's "being nasty"?!

Stevie the Non-Wonder is a JERK. 

Edited by LennieBriscoe
  • Love 7

I’m not gonna talk to the baby my dad talked to me! Dad was so terrible I named the baby after him. Steven is like a bratty toddler. Girl just had major surgery, is adjusting to motherhood with 0 support & he is being a complete ass. I loathe him. Damn, Olga... no better prospects you could have hitched your wagon to at the beach? 

• Love 11
1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

Steven and Olga don't really know each other. They also don't know what they can bring to a relationship or marriage. Steven does not have a meaningful job, Olga doesn't seem to work. He wants to be different, but he keeps brining his triggers. And now the baby is the centre of things and each has to put themselves last. Ouch.

If it wasn’t for thwbaby, I doubt they’d be getting married 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

Yes.  They were cute to watch for the first few episodes, but they really don't have much going for them at all.  They are too young, have no money, and really don't know each other.

• Love 2