Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

18 minutes ago, iwasish said:
2 hours ago, AZChristian said:

It would have been sexier for her to strut her bustier up to Jesse without all that stuff.

But not nearly as dramatic for us viewers!!

...and it reinforced THE CRAZY!   As far as I'm concerned, she can leave my TV 4ever.   I'd like to see Jesse snare another American and see if he plays the game differently.

• Love 4
12 hours ago, Former Nun said:

Remember how Pao and Russ didn't wear their "designer" shoes into/around the studios...commenting about keeping the bottoms clean while they were televised.  Those babies were returned!

I actually attempted to rewind and pause my DVR when it showed Darcey removing her shoes in the hotel room because it appeared that there might be a Marshall's type price sticker on the bottom, but I couldn't make out the details. However, the bottoms looked to be really scuffed, so they're not returnable (even with a receipt!) 

• Love 2

I'm asking for your helping putting together the menu for the "Tell All Snarking Party" I'm hosting tomorrow night. So far I have:

Appetizers: Snails in Spicy Salsa and Duck Embryos.

Entree: Choice of Steak (cut on the bias the way my girls like it, I've worked in restaurants) with Rice-a-Roni, Salmon or Angelo's Pizza. 

Dessert: choice of Tiny Carrot Cake and Enormous Neon Yellow Frosted Cake

Am I missing anything? By the way, you're all invited. RSVP Regrets only. See you at 8:00! 

Edited by magemaud
Ooops, how could I forget the Sowl-mun?
  • Love 14
32 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I'm asking for your helping putting together the menu for the "Tell All Snarking Party" I'm hosting tomorrow night. So far I have:

Entree: Steak (cut on the bias) with Rice-a-Roni and Angelo's Pizza. 

Am I missing anything? By the way, you're all invited. RSVP Regrets only. See you at 8:00! 

Don't forget wine.  Lots of wine.  Maybe Darcey will show up!

• Love 3
34 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Balut.

37 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I'm asking for your helping putting together the menu for the "Tell All Snarking Party" I'm hosting tomorrow night. So far I have:  Appetizers: Snails in Spicy Salsa and Duck Embryos.

Entree: Steak (cut on the bias) with Rice-a-Roni and Angelo's Pizza. Dessert: choice of Tiny Carrot Cake and Enormous Neon Yellow Frosted Cake

1.  I regret I will be unable to attend.    2.  If you still have time, could you prepare Nigerian Spicy Cow Foot...service in a hoof to be served just before the entree?

• Love 4
43 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Is there a dress code?  If so, I'll need to run out and buy a bustier and some Louboutins.  Can you loan me a couple of grand until my Social Security check comes in?

• Love 7
42 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

Is there a dress code?  If so, I'll need to run out and buy a bustier and some Louboutins.  Can you loan me a couple of grand until my Social Security check comes in?

Sure here's  my ATM

Even though I'll be returning home I'm pulling  luggage from the attic and selecting which pleather pants to squeeze into. 

I have  got a garbage bag full of emoji pillows to share.  Shoot there goes my day I must do laundry as I do not want to have to do any last minute underwear  sniffing. 

Edited by athousandclowns
  • Love 8
43 minutes ago, Former Nun said:

2.  If you still have time, could you prepare Nigerian Spicy Cow Foot...service in a hoof to be served just before the entree?

Thanks, I KNEW I was forgetting something important! Unfortunately, I think it might be too late to get the hooves from my butcher. 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, magemaud said:

Entree: Choice of Steak (cut on the bias the way my girls like it, I've worked in restaurants) with Rice-a-Roni, Salmon or Angelo's Pizza. 

Will we have to wait two and a half hours for Melissa to show up?

• Love 9
4 hours ago, AZChristian said:

Don’t forget an American flag scarf !

• Love 3
4 hours ago, AZChristian said:

3 hours ago, athousandclowns said:

Even though I'll be returning home I'm pulling  luggage from the attic and selecting which pleather pants to squeeze into. 

I have  got a garbage bag full of emoji pillows to share.  Shoot there goes my day I must do laundry as I do not want to have to do any last minute underwear  sniffing. 

2 minutes ago, iwasish said:

Don’t forget an American flag scarf !

Cold shoulder shirts, a Lord's prayer purse, either really dark or bleached/fried hair, and LOTS of make-up (or no make-up and eye-boogers) expected.

• Love 3

Okay, some of you have asked about the dress code. Just come dressed in the style of your favorite participant. (Or a combination inspired by more than one) 

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 4
6 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Okay, some of you have asked about the dress code. Just come dressed in the style of your favorite participant. 

Cool beans. I just have to find something to wear with my fishnet tank. Maybe I’ll wear it over a jaunty buffalo plaid shirt dress! 

ETA: Tarik is not my favorite , though. Lucy is my fave, so I’ll change and wear a one piece snow suit without proper socks and gloves — as though I am a tiny baby being ignored by my mother

Edited by PityFree
  • Love 6

I cooked steak for dinner  tonight. I kept shouting at hubby to cut it on the bias and laughing, he thought I was nuts. "I worked in a steakhouse you need to cut it on the bias" Confused hubby, "what? No you didn't....what is happening?" Me " Like...that's trash" 

• Love 7
29 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I cooked steak for dinner  tonight. I kept shouting at hubby to cut it on the bias and laughing, he thought I was nuts. "I worked in a steakhouse you need to cut it on the bias" Confused hubby, "what? No you didn't....what is happening?" Me " Like...that's trash" 

He’s  going to love when you start shouting “this is madness!” at him.

• Love 6
23 minutes ago, PityFree said:

He’s  going to love when you start shouting “this is madness!” at him.

And reminding  him that whatever you are doing it “is out of love”  unless “ this isn’t love” and the grand finale “you never loved me” 

• Love 6
23 minutes ago, Kareem said:

I will also be selling 2019 calendars. Tell the truth, how many of you Meester Feasters already have this??  

IMG_0412.PNG

Does he get introduced as Mister Jesse Meester,  Mister J. Meester, or Mister Meester? When he was a kid was it Master Meester?

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Darcy has bought one of these calendars, (you know she'd get one).  It is now part of some weird shrine in her bedroom, candles, calendar, some clothing item that Jesse left behind along with nail clippings or locks of his hair.

She cut one of the faces out of the pictures on the calendar to tape to the doll she made that has lots of little pins in it.

• Love 5

I’m dying with all these comments. I’m torn between wearing a sloppy sweatshirt, jeans, and man boots like Rachel; a ratchet T-shirt that reads “flawless” like Big Ang; or thin hair extensions past my ass and a dead expression on my face like Hazel. There are way too many options! 

Could we please eat our snacks and drink wine on a pic-a-nic blanket and pretend we are on the edge of a cliff? I’ll wear some flowers in my hair. 

Edited by hookedontv
Continuing the snark.
  • Love 9

I would never want to play poker with Hazel, talk about a poker face! Dead behind the eyes, truly.

I am chomping at the bit for tonight, my husband has never and will never understand this side of me.  Just to offset the nonsense I will be ironing all of his shirts that way I cannot be mocked for wasting my time with such drivel.  

• Love 5
Just now, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

I found my top I will wear to the party, I sniffed it and it still smells like MyKull. I brought it before my trip at Forever Fiddy Two

image.png.5d11f56f410f995a334aae2436a3a8a5.png

I hate you for making me look at that again but I love you for going to the trouble to post it.  

• Love 3

I'm sure most of you know how to behave and I don't mean to offend anyone, but I'm afraid we must establish some etiquette ground rules for tonight's party. 

No throwing shoes of any kind, including Louboutins

No regurgitating food into another guest's mouth

any others?

• Love 5

Always use a knife and fork to cut your pizza.

(One of the few disadvantages of living in  Arizona is that I don't get to watch live with you folks.  But - trust me - I have my Kindle on my lap, so whenever there's a commercial in whatever I AM watching, I'm reading the live chat so that I'll know what to look for when the episode airs here.  Drives Mr. AZC crazy when it gets to an interesting part and I say, "Ooooooh . . . watch this!").

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

Always use a knife and fork to cut your pizza.

...on the bias. 

8 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I'm sure most of you know how to behave and I don't mean to offend anyone, but I'm afraid we must establish some etiquette ground rules for tonight's party. 

No throwing shoes of any kind, including Louboutins

No regurgitating food into another guest's mouth

any others?

Do not empty anyone's checking account. 

Refrain from eating all of the food in the hosts' pantry. 

*After the party, I'd like to invite you all to my church for 5 hours of rolling on the floor. 

• Love 15
4 minutes ago, Drogo said:

...on the bias. 

Do not empty anyone's checking account. 

Refrain from eating all of the food in the hosts' pantry. 

*After the party, I'd like to invite you all to my church for 5 hours of rolling on the floor. 

False eyelashes shall be worn by all of us, long, unnatural looking lashes.  

Please have your emoji or unicorn stuffed animals on hand at all times.

• Love 8
6 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Darcy has bought one of these calendars, (you know she'd get one).  It is now part of some weird shrine in her bedroom, candles, calendar, some clothing item that Jesse left behind along with nail clippings or locks of his hair.

3 hours ago, AZChristian said:

She cut one of the faces out of the pictures on the calendar to tape to the doll she made that has lots of little pins in it.

Lol...that’s what I was thinking. A voodoo doll. 

• Love 3
On 10/11/2018 at 12:31 PM, LGGirl said:

Darcy did not buy her bags on sale.  Louise Vuitton, Chanel and Hermès are never sold at a discount.  They could be used but more likely fake.   Same with the shoes.   There is always a possibility that all her duds were rented just for the show.  

Sorry for repeating myself...they must be fake or else she is just plain stupid. If you look at her townhouse, which she shares with her kids and sister and it’s allegedly owned by her dad, it screams working class/Section 8 adjacent (not that there is anything wrong with that).  There is no way she has the disposable income to support such items.  Even her hair salon is pretty low rent, I know it’s her cousin.  Just an observation.

• Love 4