Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

13 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

I think Michael wants bragging rights for bagging a hot young babe, even though he will pay for it dearly.

And, to me, that's his right.  She is young and may not have any idea right now how mind numbing it will be to be nothing more than arm candy for decades.   So if anyone doesnt understand the bargain, it's her. He knows full well what he signed on for.  

In California I think Juliana would have to have consulted with an attorney, not a mediator.  She is going a little over the top to set up a future duress/misunderstanding defense....but still 

• Love 7

Producers fucking with us again!

They gave Natalie and her mom $500 to yammer on....about The baby. Not 1 but 2 grandsons.

We teach them Ukrainian and Russian.  No English!

Babies only talk to us.

I will give it to the producers....the scene was creepy.....but, good! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Love 4
1 minute ago, kendi said:

Wow. Mursel actually told his mom about the kids and she responds with "She took you for a fool." Just. Wow. 

He should tell her that he has started to love the boys as his own and wants to make a life here.

• Love 4

Remember the previews for this season that showed MyKuhl sobbing during a phone conversation with Grangela? Looks like we’ll see what happened next week. My guess is that his visa interview didn’t go well. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, magemaud said:

Remember the previews for this season that showed MyKuhl sobbing during a phone conversation with Grangela? Looks like we’ll see what happened next week. My guess is that his visa interview didn’t go well. 

Or it did, and he realizes that means he has to go through with the wedding.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 11
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I bet he did the BJ again.  

• LOL 13
  • Love 1
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Natalie filled her mother’s head with thoughts of grandkids, so now Michael has two harpies harping on him. (Sounds like a verse for the Twelve Day’s of Christmas, yeah?)

TWELVE HARPIES HARPIIIIIINNNGGGG

• LOL 12
  • Love 4
12 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

Mrs. Floatingbison and I just started a diet yesterday and I'm suffering from lack o' food.  I think my snarkiness is suffering because I feel like I'm operating at about 60% today. 

Whaaaat!  You started your diet too soon!  🥳

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

Well, that's all for tonight. I'm off to the mothership bed. It's too late to pre-nosh on snacks.

4 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

TWELVE HARPIES HARPIIIIIINNNGGGG

And a green card in a pear tree!

Edited by Gobi
  • LOL 13
  • Love 8
16 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

Mrs. Floatingbison and I just started a diet yesterday and I'm suffering from lack o' food.  I think my snarkiness is suffering because I feel like I'm operating at about 60% today. 

I'm no expert at all, but I've sometimes found psyllium husk helpful in keeping me from the sort of hunger that makes me want to stab someone. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, RealReality said:

I'm no expert at all, but I've sometimes found psyllium husk helpful in keeping me from the sort of hunger that makes me want to stab someone. 

Thank you,  @RealReality because I'm getting to the hangry stage already and it's only been a day. I'll pick some up tomorrow on my way to work. 

• Useful 1
2 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

Thank you,  @RealReality because I'm getting to the hangry stage already and it's only been a day. I'll pick some up tomorrow on my way to work. 

try intermittent fasting

the previews for next week look interesting!  so much questions.  so little answers.

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

just a FYI that's a fancy name for fiber.  I feed it to my doggie too LOL

• LOL 3
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Hi everyone! Everyone primed and ready for a long winter's snark? 

Not so sure;  I have spent all day rehearsing (choir and Christmas pageant) and moping about not being able to get to a funeral for a cousin.   The weather has been horrid. 

Hello and season's greetings to all!!

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Twopper said:

Not so sure;  I have spent all day rehearsing (choir and Christmas pageant) and moping about not being able to get to a funeral for a cousin.   The weather has been horrid. 

We will cheer up with our wonderful snark

Syngin, you deserve so much better

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Twopper said:

Big hugs to you, friend! Wrap up warm and join your invisible friends in Snark Land. 

• Love 3