Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

"My mom came all the way to Lebanon to see me get married". Well, tough titty, there, Avery. The rules are the rules. She reminds me of the people who knock on the door of a store once its closed. "I drove all the way here from Far Away-ville!" Jeez, then you should have double check the hours of operation. 

Then you should have left earlier .

• Love 3

"Tit for tats."

You mean tits for brats.

ETA: And now she is saying that Stacy was trying to "pry" for attention? Darcy needs some remedial English classes.

Edited by Mercolleen
Darcy made my ears hurt again.
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 4
15 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Good evening my beautiful loves! ::adjust ring light and applies black eyeshadow::

before we get to snarking, is that mom on Unexpected who looks just like the daughter as annoying on the program as she is in the commercial?

Even more!

I'm having a hard time believing Omar had no idea they'd have to go to Islamic court.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Darcy, stop crying already! You ar proving that Jesse was right. You needed to work on yourself.

I think she misheard Jesse and thought he said “you need to get some work done on yourself”

• LOL 10
  • Love 2
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Stacy is looking bloated and haggard. She looks even worse than Darcy. Florian must be a tiger in the sack. 

OR he is terrible and she stayed up all night crying and writing in her diary, clacking her fake nails together in the almost-dark, musty room.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3

I bet good money that Darcy spent the entire night trying to figure out what was wrong with her appearance that kept Tom from proposing to her on that bridge.  She is convinced that if she looks a certain way she’ll get love.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7