Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, deedee2 said:

Tim has to be trans. The whole scripted conversation was hinting at it. I'm finding this storyline so weird ... even by 90DF standards.

He did say he had a secret to tell her, didn't he? I'm curious if we'll see what that is this week. I could see it that being with his reactions to her comments. 

Edited by rideashire
  • Love 2
Just now, magemaud said:

Are the chocolate panties for Maria or Caesar’s enjoyment?

I don’t think Maria will enjoy the yeast infection she’d get from wearing them. 

If Maria actually existed.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Gobi said:

When Grangela gets to Africa, I hope we get a "Will he meet me at the airport?" scene.

Oh, we will. Then we'll get the "drive through the poor, primitive streets with the chickens and the feral pigs" scene. While Angela and Michael fight. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, rideashire said:

He did say he had a secret to tell her, didn't he? I'm curious if we'll see what that is this week. I could see it that being with his reactions to her comments. 

Yes, many are speculating that this is the big secret. But who would do that? That's quite a detail to leave out before flying to her country to meet for the first time. I mean ... come on.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, deedee2 said:

Yes, many are speculating that this is the big secret. But who would do that? That's quite a detail to leave out before flying to her country to meet for the first time. I mean ... come on.

I think it's that he was engaged to Veronica. I don't think Jenifffer knows that.

• Love 1