Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Chantal is begging Pedro to come back to the hotel to talk with him. Repeatedly. So he agrees to do so and when they get there she says that she is too tired to talk! She is pushing it big time! He’s just about done with that passive aggressive nonsense.

• Love 13
Just now, Angry Moldolvian said:

Nicole doesn’t even try to get a healthier drink 

May gets apple and Nicole gets  chocolate BUT with protein!!! And a large. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
12 minutes ago, iwasish said:

Sorry but I see Libby’s  father as being deliberately overly nice and welcoming to Andrei’s father. Fireworks? Please... he knows it’s getting under Andrei’s skin. I missed earlier episodes and am slowly catching up, but I suspect there were no fireworks for Andrei. Daddy-O will be more than happy if Libby and Andrei split up.

Andrei’s  father knows his son well. I think he will have a good influence on him while he is here. 

I agree it seemed insincere and a set up to make Andrei look bad..,.I am not a fan of Andrei but this stinks of made for TV drama.

• Love 4
Just now, Angry Moldolvian said:

He doesn’t even hide his horror at Nicole anymore 

She repels him. 

"We didn't even plan to be away this long" Oh Nicole. You may not have but Azan did. Take that to the bank.

• Love 5

OMG, she's deluded. What a child, mentioning how people stared at her before! Now they'll really stare at her! Sheesh. She's gotta have an IQ of about 80. I think she's possibly dumber than Danni-yell. 

• Love 7
Just now, Gigglepuff said:

OMG, she's deluded. What a child, mentioning how people stared at her before! Now they'll really stare at her! Sheesh. She's gotta have an IQ of about 80. I think she's possibly dumber than Danni-yell. 

YES! Although Azan is not prepared to move to the states like Mo.

• Love 1
Just now, Gigglepuff said:

But worse because May. Nicole and TLC are abusing this child in front of our eyes.

• Love 3

Pedro, you damn fool. 

You don't need to go to the hotel and talk. 

You need to go to the hotel and convince your wife again that she's the only woman you see.

This requires no words, so you have a chance. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

She repels him. 

He didn’t even mention her weight loss.... Oh that’s right! There isn’t any.!!! Maybe she went purple cause she heard it’s slimming. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, talktoomuch said:

But worse because May. Nicole and TLC are abusing this child in front of our eyes.

THAT, right there, is what makes me feel guilty every time I watch this show and her little face pops up!  We’re still a few years away from seeing what kind of impact today’s reality shows will have on these poor little ones.  

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, iwasish said:

He didn’t even mention her weight loss.... Oh that’s right! There isn’t any.!!! Maybe she went purple cause she heard it’s slimming. 

"Does this hair make me look skinny?"

• LOL 3

The mindfuck that comes from Colt and Debbie drives me nuts so I can't imagine what its like for Larissa. First they antagonize the woman til she spazzes out then they call the cops on her. She comes home and then these freaks try to lovebomb her.

Get out of that house Larissa.

• Love 11
7 minutes ago, Gigglepuff said:

Well....I would say she is a close second.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

He is twenty years old, Ashley's skanky friend. What is wrong with all these people? 

She should be having that conversation with Trashley. She’s the one who married a boy.

• Love 2