Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, rideashire said:
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Elizabeth can shut this family drama right down if she stopped telling her business to her sisters.

Yep, and stopped expecting daddy to pay all her bills the rest of her life.

And stop disrespecting her husband in front of her sister for giggles. 

• Love 10
1 minute ago, firefly said:

Look closely at Elizabeth’s left eye. It looks like a lot of makeup covering signs of a bruise.

I noticed that too, I don’t like where my mind went.  But after the aggression Andrei showed with her phone, it’s concerning.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I don't blame Pedro for going back to his mother's house, he told Chantal she was not invited on this trip, she showed up anyway and made things worse...Pedro has more sense than I thought.

Principle of Least Interest: The person that cares the least has the most power in the relationship.

• Love 11

This Pedro Chantel marriage needs to end. I used to think they were faking for camera time but I can’t understand why they’ll keep putting this toxic dynamic on tv. I don’t think Pedro even likes his wife at this point. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

I think Pedro’s upset because he sees his mark might be getting smart.  Close those bank accounts, girlfriend, let’s see what orange hair and purple lips have to say about that.

They’ve been together 5 years now.  He must be playing the really really long game to harvest those American dollars.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, Owww ma legs said:

Calling her husband a little bitch. Put a fork in this marriage it’s done

But he is a little bitch.  A little bitch who wants to fuck his sister, suck at his mother’s breast and make sure he’s got $$ to supposed his able bodied relatives for the rest of their lives.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, sarkygal said:

This Pedro Chantel marriage needs to end. I used to think they were faking for camera time but I can’t understand why they’ll keep putting this toxic dynamic on tv. I don’t think Pedro even likes his wife at this point. 

It's the same BS every week

• Love 4

Oh Pao. Guess what? You might decide you hate sitting in the pool and want to curl up in your closet or something. You can't predict what will happen. 

But all this foofaraw over the pool is insane. Who cares? 

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
(edited)

Chantel should dump Pedro and let him stay in the lovely Dominican Republic, where Americans are dropping like flies.

Does Pao have a high risk pregnancy due to her blood type?

Edited by Emmeline
  • Love 2
(edited)
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh Pao. Guess what? You might decide you hate sitting in the pool and want to curl up in your closet or something. You can't predict what will happen. 

But all this foofaraw over the pool is insane. Who cares? 

I would care if it was an apartment And I lived  below. The floor could collapse. My unit would none ruined.

Edited by Frozendiva
  • Love 2