Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Just now, Armchair Critic said:

Mikey sees the possibility of sex with somebody trying to prove how attractive she is

Mikey might get  lucky. I bet she dumped him for one of the guys she almost married.  He’d love to get back in her bed even for a night.

• Love 3

Russ's fam must live in Owasso, which is a Tulsa surburb and a few hours from OKC. I live about 30 min from there. Very surbuban area, good schools, very middle class. There is a growing Hispanic community here,  I am a teacher and have multiple kids from Latin America in class each year. Seems to be an influx coming  from Venezuela in the last few years. Pao could find Latin American friends her age fairly easily if she tried. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 7
Just now, iwasish said:

Mikey might get  lucky. I bet she dumped him for one of the guys she almost married.  He’d love to get back in her bed even for a night.

Barf emoji please?

• Useful 2
  • LOL 2

Why would Chantal even consider having a baby at this point?  Isn't she still in school?  And why have a baby if you aren't even quite too sure that daddy will be sticking around?

• Love 4
16 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

I've been gone Wednesday night, I will have to hunt that episode down. 

It will be supersized this week. It was amazing. We broke a record 23 pages on the live thread.

• Love 6
(edited)

So Chantel gets mad because Pedro’s family puts things in his head. Why can’t Pedro understand that the only people allowed to put things in his head are in her family? 🙄

If only Pedro would get with the program and toe the party line, it would make it so much easier on everybody. 🙄

Edited by Chickabiddy
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4
9 minutes ago, hoosiermom said:

That sMothered show looks gross and stupid.

9 minutes ago, Owww ma legs said:

Colteee and Debbie are enough for me. I wonder if they inspired it?

Do you think they share the bathwater too?

• LOL 5