Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Just now, Suzywriter said:

Asuelo is trying. Laws are different in Sammmmwah. Stop acting like he threw the kid out the window.

And the way she grabbed him and clutched him to her bosom. Like she'd just rescued him from a burning building. Jesus. 

• Love 12

In the bonus scenes Fernandas father is better looking than Jonathan.

i hate the big macho thing,  trying to act like your precious daughter is some kind of innocent virgin. She got an older guy to buy her new tits, is upset because she can’t drink in the US and fights in clubs.  Fernanda has been around the block plenty. 

• Love 7
4 minutes ago, Lillith said:

Douche she's 19, you knew that. AND she's out of her element in a strange country, AND you were sexydancing with some blonde. How about some self reflection? 

And you think she never had her ass all over some other girls “fiance” in a club, thinking she was all that?  She knows the score in those clubs she just pissed she couldn’t get drunk.

• Love 10
On 11/15/2018 at 11:24 AM, Suzywriter said:

Sort of off topic, but help! I lost my job and need to cut expenses. What services offer live TLC besides cable? 

That sucks! I should be cutting expenses, since I'm moving to a new apartment for my new single life, but I'm getting the more expensive cable package so I have TLC. I think it's a legitimate reason for you to have a Gofundme! And you can catfish some 90 Day Fiance potentials and get them to pay.

• Love 5

Colt is a genius.   He totally flipped the script on Larissa.   Gets all the sex he wants and gives her none of the material objects she is trying to collect.  Hanging that Life in America and Green Card over her head.  It's hard to imagine that out of all of the chumps on this show over the years that Colt is the least desperate and the one with the most power and leverage.  And is using it.  Amazed

• Love 12