Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion Thread: The Sequel

• Start Topic

Beth probably won’t allow them to do a sizzle reel. All those spoilers🙄.

4 minutes ago, tv echo said:

I was doing a last-minute review before posting the summary of 710 spoilers in the S7 Archive thread and read this RG comment (which I had forgotten about) - do you think he's referring to someone new or a current character? Do you really think they're going to go with Felicity as the Big Bad? :( ...

No. I really really don’t. 

That quote could apply to a number of things (Emiko’s backstory or the new Squad or Argus bring shady) and I’m certain we won’t be as shocked as he thinks.

• Love 9

It still could be shots of 711 (since the interview and BS fighting someone seem like they would fit better with 711), but with that info it just threw me off

11 minutes ago, Chaser said:

That quote could apply to a number of things (Emiko’s backstory or the new Squad or Argus bring shady) and I’m certain we won’t be as shocked as he thinks.

Yeah, I'm going with Argus being shady or some sort of reveal in the FF that hints at a present day villain. Maybe that guy in Argus is actually on Emiko's list or in the FF we find out more about Argus or the group of people Emiko is hunting down.  

With the list of people Emiko is hunting and the group Argus is hunting being one and the same, obviously.

Edited by way2interested
  • Love 1
12 minutes ago, tv echo said:

Do you really think they're going to go with Felicity as the Big Bad? :( ...

No, I think the big bad is going to be the "evil most people don't even know exists" that Diggle was talking about in the teaser, whoever they went to Diaz for help with (and involves that painting from earlier in the season). From what I've gathered peeking around other message boards, people seem to think it's the Ninth Circle. 

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, insomniadreams88 said:

And maybe there are a few people from ARGUS part of it? 

The wiki indicates that the Ninth Circle is made up of executives of multinational corporations that also operates as a bank - from what I can tell both Moira and Robert were involved. So, I don't know if anyone in ARGUS would have the social standing to be involved, unless they were underlings. Then again, the show could repurpose the group to be whatever it needs to be for their plot. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, apinknightmare said:

The wiki indicates that the Ninth Circle is made up of executives of multinational corporations that also operates as a bank - from what I can tell both Moira and Robert were involved. So, I don't know if anyone in ARGUS would have the social standing to be involved, unless they were underlings. Then again, the show could repurpose the group to be whatever it needs to be for their plot. 

That kind of brings it full circle, back to S1 Shady Business people and the Undertaking. Either nice symmetry or, Beth doesn't have much originality.

That could tie into the FFs with Felicity. If its a group of high powered corporate players and Felicity creates a successful company, she could go undercover to infiltrate their ranks. I can't image them holding the villain over for 20 years but who knows. Maybe they defeat the group in the present and it reemerges in the future.

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, way2interested said:

So the promo was of 710 and 711, my mistake. Also, if there wasn't a pic of EK on set for 712, I would legitimately think that Curtis could have possibly been what KA was referring to in killing.

Damn and here I was hoping he did die in 711

This Ghost Initiative storyline just keeps looking worse and worse, mainly because not only does it look like Curtis won't be killed, but we're probably also going to be annoyed by him and Diaz the entire time. Wish China White and Cupid would just kill both of them. 

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, Velocity23 said:

They are on the CW press site.  No trolling. 

No, I meant trolling us because those promo pics almost put me to sleep out of boredom and disinterest.

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, insomniadreams88 said:

This Ghost Initiative storyline just keeps looking worse and worse, mainly because not only does it look like Curtis won't be killed, but we're probably also going to be annoyed by him and Diaz the entire time. Wish China White and Cupid would just kill both of them. 

I could love a Poison Ivy/Harley Queen type team up with China White and Cupid.

This episode sounds terrible.

• Love 2
8 hours ago, tv echo said:

I was doing a last-minute review before posting the summary of 710 spoilers in the S7 Archive thread and read this RG comment (which I had forgotten about) - do you think he's referring to someone new or a current character? Do you really think they're going to go with Felicity as the Big Bad? :( ...

Like others said, no.  If they really were going to go with Felicity going evil, they would never have told us in the future she's changed and started using the name Calculator.  Basically not only does that set the "Felicity is dead and had gone evil" as a fake out, but future Dinah talking about how Felicity changed also confirms she doesn't go evil in the present day storyline.  

• Love 1
34 minutes ago, Morrigan2575 said:

Damn and here I was hoping he did die in 711

Same, and there aren't really any options left for 711 now it seems if he was referencing filming it soon for 711, unless Diaz was going to kill Lyla in 711 and then they changed it, like what DR was referencing that they were thinking of killing off Lyla but didn't.

1 minute ago, way2interested said:

Same, and there aren't really any options left for 711 now it seems if he was referencing filming it soon for 711, unless Diaz was going to kill Lyla in 711 and then they changed it, like what DR was referencing that they were thinking of killing off Lyla but didn't.

Maybe that was it, there was a plan before filming or even filming 2 different versions

29 minutes ago, Primal Slayer said:

I know they only have the photographer on set on certain days but not 1 photo of Laurel? She aint gonna be doing much this episode will she.

Nobody gets what they want 😂

Wins all around for the non existent Curtis fans. 

• Love 1

Kelsey Grammar. LOL. 

So...I guess the rest of the team are outing their masked identities now? Okay!

And also, if we're doing things Office-style, maybe they could have a group picnic where Felicity sprains her ankle playing volleyball and she and Oliver get a little surprise at the hospital when she goes to get it checked out?

fYKCXtU.gif

• Love 19

Well, at least this will probably be focused on Arrow, and not randomly stuck in the middle of the cross over. And Kelsey Grammar narrating sounds amazing ;) 

Oh look, Diaz and Curtis get a whole plot together! What are the odds that they kill each other, and are never mentioned ever again? Could I be that lucky?!

• Love 5
1 hour ago, apinknightmare said:

And also, if we're doing things Office-style, maybe they could have a group picnic where Felicity sprains her ankle playing volleyball and she and Oliver get a little surprise at the hospital when she goes to get it checked out?

fYKCXtU.gif

LOL. What's the point of William even coming home if it doesn't end with Oliver and Felicity telling him he's going to be a big brother?

But seriously, I'm just so happy that we get to see him in the present again. And give me allllllll the Oliver/Felicity joint interviews in the documentary. All of them.

• Love 11
8 minutes ago, KenyaJ said:

LOL. What's the point of William even coming home if it doesn't end with Oliver and Felicity telling him he's going to be a big brother?

But seriously, I'm just so happy that we get to see him in the present again. And give me allllllll the Oliver/Felicity joint interviews in the documentary. All of them.

Isnt this the ep before what KM said was her "Big Ep"? Maybe Oliver and Felicity find out their having a baby at the very beginning of the next episode then they reveal Maya's Connection to Felicity in the episode 

Edited by jay741982
  • Love 1
13 minutes ago, jay741982 said:

Isnt this the ep before what KM said was her "Big Ep"?

No, for 713 filming she sent treats to the writers and she thought that circa 713/714 was a big deal because she got to meet CH. They don't seem to have FF in 712 so it's 710, 713, and 714.

• Love 2

I’m actually really optimistic about the 150th. Kelsey Grammer narrating means it’ll probably be tongue-in-cheek funny, I love all the returning characters - even if we’re probably only going to see them in brief interview clips (Thea, Rory, etc), Emilio’s writing should balance out the MG of it all, and I expect Oliver to be hilariously grumpy about the whole idea of a doc crew trying to pester him into talking. 

• Love 6
41 minutes ago, KenyaJ said:

I'd love both joint or individual interviews.  Felicity talking about Oliver and how much she believes in him is one of my favorite things.  And we never can have too much of Oliver praising Felicity.  They are just so proud of each other.  

That said, I'm sure there will be snark as well.  Oliver invites it.  All those crappy, crappy choices, lol.  

Edited by BkWurm1
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, Trisha said:

I expect Oliver to be hilariously grumpy about the whole idea of a doc crew trying to pester him into talking. 

This will be the best part! Grumpy Cat Oliver is my fave.

1 hour ago, BkWurm1 said:

That said, I'm sure there will be snark as well.  Oliver invites it.  All those crappy, crappy choices, lol.  

I loved it in 407 and 610 when Felicity got to rag on Oliver about Helena. I need more of that with some Susan snark thrown in too.

• Love 4

I'd love for there to be Snark about why OTA is pushovers and friends again with NTA after how horrible they were last season but with these writers we know there wont be. Possibly use Oliver and Felicity to talk up how "Awesome" they are. Also I'd love a "How the fuck is this guy threating" about Diaz but no wont happen

No one can beat the Community documentary episode narrated by Keith David. The standard is too high! 😂

I’m not sure about this tbh. It’s different for Arrow, which is something, and I’m glad William is back yay. But it also could be terrible, haha. Guess we’ll see! 

9 minutes ago, Mellowyellow said:

In that clip where she's touching his face, is she heading in for a kiss? I am wondering if I should get excited for a kiss or is she just caressing his face (which she often does).

Oh it def looks like she’s going in for a kiss!

I really hope in 712 that Donna is one of the interviewees. I don’t know that Felicity and Oliver are going to feel comfortable talking about their relationship on camera, but Donna sure will. Gah, the writers could have so much fun with this if they knew what they were doing!

• Love 7
13 minutes ago, Trisha said:

I don’t know that Felicity and Oliver are going to feel comfortable talking about their relationship on camera,

Felicity admitted she was in love with Oliver for 6 years to the court and Oliver made a big flashy proposal to Felicity in front of the city, so I'd think they would be fine XD.

I do wonder if there are more cameos that just haven't been leaked yet like Donna (like KL was supposed to show up but she just had her baby at the time). I mean, if the script page didn't have it, I don't think anyone would have guessed WH would come back. 

• Love 4