Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion Thread: The Sequel

• Start Topic

Well, Kat refers to herself as Maya. Would be weird if she didn’t know what her character’s name is supposed to be. What’s that on her shoulder, though? A wasp or something?

She could know what her name is but was told that they were introducing her as Maya, and not Mia. Or maybe someone in PR messed up! 

And yeah, it looks like a wasp. 

Edited by apinknightmare
8 minutes ago, Velocity23 said:

why? I think she would most likely take over the GA mantle with William being Overwatch. 

If they wnat to try and connect LoT and Arrow they could have Mia/Maya as Speedy 3.0, Zoe as BC 5 million, William as Overwatch 2.0 and bring back JJ/Connor Hawke as GA 2.5?

Speedy makes sense to me just because of her age.  William and Zoe have over a decade on her so having her be the sidekick as opposed to the main hero (at least to start) seems fitting IMO. 

Edited by Morrigan2575
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, Velocity23 said:

why? I think she would most likely take over the GA mantle with William being Overwatch. 

Hey I'd actually prefer that.

1 minute ago, SmallScreenDiva said:

That might just be GATV speculating.

That's true.

I’ll laugh if the Mia thing was just someone who’d made a mistake and meant to type Maya. 😂

Anyway, I wonder if we’ll be seeing Diggle’s son in the future? We should. 

16 minutes ago, Velocity23 said:

Anyway the Maya secret that the fandom held on to for months is finally getting released. 

What secret has the fandom been holding onto? 

A bee makes sense with her caption.

44 minutes ago, insomniadreams88 said:

Too bad it's not going to be that Dinah, Rene and Curtis are "unmasked" as terrible people, in the present and future. 

Still hoping Maya Is rude and cold to Dinah AND that she is such a Daddy and Mommas girl 

• Love 2

Rory's return makes me so happy! It might be wildly overcrowded, but I'm kind of here for the 150th ep being chock a block of beloved characters (Sin, Thea, Rory, etc.). Especially if it means less screentime for NTA and Diaz.

It'd be kind of funny if SA's tweet indeed means that a documentary film crew is shooting something about Oliver, and they track down everyone who's worked with the Green Arrow from all across the world. 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, KenyaJ said:

And there's more.

Is it possible that Maya is spelled Myia and when the pics were put up, someone just misspelled it and dropped the y?

The alternative could be that Mia is an homage of types to Thea since that was the name she lived under for a while when she was training with Malcolm.  If that's the case, I do worry about Thea's health and welfare.  

Edited by BkWurm1
7 minutes ago, BkWurm1 said:

s it possible that Maya is spelled Myia and when the pics were put up, someone just misspelled it and dropped the y?

I don’t think so. “Maya” is all over TV Line’s article, and I don’t think they would’ve gotten that wrong. 

22 hours ago, insomniadreams88 said:

I'd like to see them bring back some recurring characters, like Sin ... and Walter and Rory ... 

Quoting myself from yesterday because I wonder if I can now will a return from Walter into existence ... I got Rory, come on, Arrow ... 

• Love 8

I'm so happy that Rory is coming back, but OMG, I would cry if Walter came back. I was watching scenes from Seasons 1 and 2 this weekend, and lamenting how much I miss him. I need every pap to be on the lookout for Colin!

• Love 1

I AM SO EXCITED FOR MY BOY RORY TO MAKE A REAPPEARANCE!

Seriously, I was peeved when they got rid of him, out of all the dumbass recruits. I'm sad he'll only be there for a scene, but it's better than nothing, I guess. It'll likely just make me more bitter about the recruits that ARE still there. 

• Love 8

Aw, I liked Rory. He was the only decent newbie. I always wondered if they'd bring him back for a one-off somehow. But now I'm wondering what exactly happens to bring all these people back (I say "all" when only 2 have been confirmed, LOL).

10 minutes ago, Angel12d said:

Aw, I liked Rory. He was the only decent newbie. I always wondered if they'd bring him back for a one-off somehow. But now I'm wondering what exactly happens to bring all these people back (I say "all" when only 2 have been confirmed, LOL).

Who is the one besides Rory that has been confirmed? Malcolm?

5 minutes ago, Quark said:

Who is the one besides Rory that has been confirmed? Malcolm?

I'm guessing Sin, based on her pics in this thread.

Well, my husband just glanced at the Maya pics and thought it was Felicity and asked me why she's a fighter now so if she is their daughter, the casting is successful already! 😂

4 minutes ago, Mary0360 said:

Why would Beth be excited if she was some random unconnected nobody huh?:

I was saying ever since they cast her and that her Character was surrounded in Secrecy and With Shadowhunters having  it's own cult following and with the reveal of the Flashforwards that It was possible she was gonna be a legacy character . Then the possibility of an Olicity Child showing up in Flashforwards along with her hair being blond now that she could be playing the Child of the OTP.

• Love 3

Craig from GATV is watching the screener right now. He said that he was screaming "yes!" Two minutes in and that Olicity fans will be screaming "yes!" Three minutes in. People are calling sex scene. 

Still waiting fo to see if he'll give any reaction when he learns the joyous news of Oliver and Felicitys future daughter that he gloated about never happening after Beth's SDCC comment 😈

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, insomniadreams88 said:

I just hope there's not too much Dinah in this episode. We've had enough Dinah already in the first 6 episodes. And knowing there are going to be more FFs ... please let the focus of them be William and Maya. 

If we didn't know that Dinah lives for another twenty years she would be the first one I'd be volunteering as tribute. I find her on par annoying with Curtis. Rene has been the least irritating noob this season imo which is weird because I found him the most irritating last season.

Edited by Mary0360
  • Love 4