Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E30: Road Rage

druzy
  • Start Topic

27 minutes ago, Brooklynista said:

Fuck Javi for making me applaud Roxanne. Ugh!! I cannot stand this woman but she is spot on. Javi is there for the cameras. Not for Briana, not for the kids, not for love. He is there for that red light and showtime.

She’s right though. There’s no reason for Javi to be so damn thirsty. I don’t think he’s a morally corrupt human being(like Adam or some of the other Dads on the franchise), IMO he is attractive- working out suits him and the full lips are sensuous (don’t care for the tattoos though); he could slow the fuck down and actually find a woman that likes him FOR HIM but he would rather be a fame whore.

He also has a major Capt Save A Ho complex, and Brianna was not a Ho that wanted to be saved!

Like @Christina87 said, how does this new girl, pregnant with his child feel after all this has come out?! Did he think of her feelings at all?

• Love 23
1 hour ago, Brooklynista said:

Fuck Javi for making me applaud Roxanne. Ugh!! I cannot stand this woman but she is spot on. Javi is there for the cameras. Not for Briana, not for the kids, not for love. He is there for that red light and showtime.

I seriously want to bitch slap Javi for making me side with Roxanne. Javi is going to do whatever it takes to stay on the gravy train. Briana wasn't willing to rush things along so he goes out and gets another girl pregnant and boom! storyline secured! And the worst part about it is MTV will play along. With so many cast members dropping out, being fired or refusing to let kids be filmed, they're going to be scrambling for footage. I wonder how Lauren feels, knowing she was the back-up plan?

• Love 16
4 minutes ago, SuzyLee said:

Holy shit.  I clearly submitted my post too soon.  I cannot believe this woman’s stupidity.  If I were Barb, she would never, ever have access to Jace.  Ever.  She would be forced to come to a visitation center.  There isn’t a judge in her entire state who would disagree with me after that scene.

Shes s nut job

• Love 9
4 minutes ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

Please tell me Jenelle didn't leave her 9 year old in a car alone with a loaded weapon?

Does Roxanne read Previously TV forums because I felt like she said everything we've all said about Javi's thirsty, famewhoring ass!

I'm surprised the officer allowed Jace to be in the car alone with a loaded weapon. Maybe it was the editing. 

• Love 12
4 minutes ago, Emmierose said:

Hey Roxy, you’re all jacked up because you think Javi’s only there in Miami because of the cameras?  Pot meet kettle.  Your dumb trashy ass unnecessarily dragged 2 babies across Florida to make a scene so that your thirsty ass and bad acting skills could be on camera. You’re as real as Brianna’s boobs. We see you Roxanne. And damn bitch, slather some conditioner in that fried ass ramen noodle hair already. 

Ramen noodle hair ahhhhhh lol ???

• Love 4
(edited)
1 hour ago, Mkay said:

More like Chris is there and around for me! I bet if he agreed to play house from the beginning, she would gladly foot the bill for everything! Pathetic!

Leah:

As a parent of a child with a disabilty, stop talking to the producer and get on the phone with a lawyer and an advocacy group!  Schools always try to see what they can get away with and count on you not being informed and feeling defeated.

Edited by FlowerofCarnage
  • Love 24
1 minute ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

As a parent of a child with a disabilty, stop talking to the producer and get on the phone with a lawyer and an advocacy group! Sxhools always try to see what they can get away with and count on you not being informed and feeling defeated.

As a Sib- Amen. And the fight has just started. Ali’s only 7(?)......get your boxing gloves on. 

• Love 12
15 minutes ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

Please tell me Jenelle didn't leave her 9 year old in a car alone with a loaded weapon?

Does Roxanne read Previously TV forums because I felt like she said everything we've all said about Javi's thirsty, famewhoring ass!

Lol at Kail being upset Chris cheated o  her. Seriously, Kail, if aliens came to earth and demanded you be faithful or they would destroy the planet,well...bye-bye planet Earth! 

I was just going to say that...now we know too she keeps a gun under her front seat easily accessibleto that horde of children.

• Love 23
1 minute ago, Jennifersdc said:

She didn’t seem to inform the cop she had a gun on her. 

I was waiting to see if she would handle that correctly.  She didn’t. Of course. That’s the very first rule/first words you say when you have a weapon in the car. 

• Love 23
26 minutes ago, Chickabiddy said:

When Corey and Keah were complaining about the loss of Ali’s aide, I had to wonder about how they vote regarding tax policy and school funding. Nobody wants to pay taxes until the services THEY need are axed due to funding cuts.

We should all have a moment of silence for Jace’s emotional and psychological well-being. How does a kid recover from being exposed to thst kind of crazy?The bloody cop showed more concern for him than Janelle...and this is the shit  show when the cameras are rolling!!

Ditto regarding the voting. I can't say more without getting political. 

Jenelle with a firearm is scary. 

• Love 15
29 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

Yes she did. I actually think that wasn’t the worst thing she did this episode. The police officer told her not to touch her firearm, so she didn’t. 

I have so many feelings about this episode, as a Sib, as a god parent, as a black woman but I really do want to just give Jace a hug. Jenelle cares about him not at ALL, that she would put his emotional and physical well being in danger like that over a “bad driver”, maybe the guy was having medical issues? Maybe he really wanted to get home to use the restroom?!! There was no need for any of that. 

I agree.  Jenelle doesn't care about him. Her crazy actions could have lead to her being killed right in front of him! 

• Love 14