Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E20 Lupe & Brittani LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, JudgeyMcJudgyPants said:

Anybody else getting an Uncle Fester vibe from Lupe’s new man?  

Yes! He’s so odd looking. Like old and young and fat and thin all at the same time.

• Love 11
1 minute ago, Snarkastikate said:

Wants to have his baby.  

Does anyone remember how old she is?

1 minute ago, Miracle Maxie said:

Oh, they saved all the snark-worthy bits for the second hour, apparently. 

Dammit, I have stuff to do, show!!!

• Love 1
1 minute ago, 3girlsforus said:

I think she seems mean too

She really sort of does.  I never really got an "abuser" vibe from Gilbert in her original episode.  Cheater?  Yes.  Loser?  Probably yes.

I don't know why, but I don't necessarily believe all that Lupe says about her relationship with Gilbert, just based on the extremely limited time I spent with them through the tv.  Hee.

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, Snarkastikate said:

Oh geez, Lupe!  She's already shacking up with a new Gilbert.  After 1 month.  Wheelchair bound.   Wants to have his baby.  Does anyone work?  

I wondered about that when she said he'd move to Houston with her. 

• Love 1

The fact that Lupes new whatever has a picture of her at her heaviest in huge poster size on the wall doesn't bode well. Neither does her eating mac and cheese and chicken nuggets. Yeesh. 

• Love 17

Every time I look at Lupe's bratty baby smirk, I want to kick her. I cannot stand that entitled, lazy bovine with her permanently pursed Sharpie lips. I wonder if Dr. Now reduced all four of her stomachs?

• Love 18
3 minutes ago, CouchTater said:

She really sort of does.  I never really got an "abuser" vibe from Gilbert in her original episode.  Cheater?  Yes.  Loser?  Probably yes.

I don't know why, but I don't necessarily believe all that Lupe says about her relationship with Gilbert, just based on the extremely limited time I spent with them through the tv.  Hee.

Same feeling, but I didn’t want to be the first to say it ?. 

• Love 6

Is New Gilbert just looking to be on tv do ya think? Something seems off here.  And Lupe isn't very charming frankly.   I think these guys like being with someone totally dependent.   I just can't relate to these peoples lives.....

Brittany will be just fine.

• Love 11
5 minutes ago, aliya said:

Gordon Ramsay is on. I have priorities.

lol...I need to clear space for bookcase my dad's been fixing up for my living room. My late cousin's wife was clearing out their house so she could move and I promised to give it a good home.

3 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Every time I look at Lupe's bratty baby smirk, I want to kick her. I cannot stand that entitled, lazy bovine with her permanently pursed Sharpie lips. I wonder if Dr. Now reduced all four of her stomachs?

Ouch! 

4 minutes ago, Awfarmington said:

Same feeling, but I didn’t want to be the first to say it ?. 

I was always on Team Gilbert. Lupe is a demanding brat who believes she deserves to be treated like a queen. Gilbert earned every penny.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, DEG9 said:

Andrew is helping with her diet? Andrew needs to be on the diet!

Chicken fingers and Mac and cheese are not part of the diet. She gained a shit load. And she’ll blame it on....something. 

• Love 4