Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E20 Lupe & Brittani LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

(edited)
6 minutes ago, simba barracuda said:

I wish tlc would remove the Dr Pimple Popper thing ?

Why does the Dr. Pimple Popper banner have a grill with hot dogs on it at the end? I would not want to eat while watching that! (Not that I have any intention of watching it.) And they're advertising it on a show about 600 lb people...

Edited by ams1001
  • Love 2

Oh no, Lupe gained 21 pounds. Yet again, after massive overeating, she doesn't know if she had lost weight and even hoped she had lost. Why are so many of these folks so completely out of touch with their bodies? How can a person not even feel a quick substantial weight gain like that? If I gain three or four pounds I can feel it and I ain't tiny.

• Love 9
1 minute ago, DC Gal in VA said:

Oh no, Lupe gained 21 pounds. Yet again, after massive overeating, she doesn't know if she had lost weight and even hoped she had lost. Why are so many of these folks so completely out of touch with their bodies? How can a person not even feel a quick substantial weight gain like that? If I gain three or four pounds I can feel it and I ain't tiny.

It certainly doesn't help that she's not able to stand and feel the weight. Hopefully this is (the next) wake up call for her

• Love 4
(edited)

Dumb, but serious question:  why can't she have hip surgery at 240?  Or at least when she was at 220?  will the extra weight hamper the surgery?  She's in such bad shape with that hip right now, surgery at 240 has got to be a better option, no?

Almost forgot:  my eating habit tonight was cheesy meatballs (homemade, delish), and Nestle Splash favored water, which is also very tasty and 0 calories!

Edited by CouchTater
  • Love 8
Just now, DEG9 said:

It certainly doesn't help that she's not able to stand and feel the weight. Hopefully this is (the next) wake up call for her

I hope so too. It really pains me to see her walk. She has done great and I am very happy for the progress she has made so far.

Oh no Lupe, don't go back to your family! Those folks like to eat and always seemed to have a ton of food around.

• Love 3
Just now, OoogleEyes said:

I would think getting that hip fixed would allow her to be more mobile. Poor Lupe. 

It's definitely a chicken-and-egg situation. As usual, I would be pushing for aqua fitness classes. 

• Love 6
32 minutes ago, Threnners said:

I had a ribeye and brussels sprouts and am down 12lbs.  Yay Keto.   My eating habit is very well, thank you very munt.

Down 23lbs with Keto and fasting.

Dinner was salad with Green Goddess dressing, and iced coffee with heavy cream/monk fruit sweetener.

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, CouchTater said:

Dumb, but serious question:  why can't she have hip surgery at 240?  Or at least when she was at 220?  will the extra weight hamper the surgery?  She's in such bad shape with that hip right now, surgery at 240 has got to be a better option, no?

Almost forgot:  my eating habit tonight was cheesy meatballs (homemade, delish), and Nestle Splash favored water, which is also very tasty and 0 calories!

I was wondering the same thing...and shouldn't he be referring her to an orthopedic surgeon? I can't imagine that Dr. Now would even want to do the surgery. 

My eating habit was curried chicken and rice. 

• Love 5
30 minutes ago, MrsClaus said:

Hi all.  My eating habit was Arby's.  Lupe looks pretty good.  Brittani's turn.

There’s no Arby’s anywhere in my area of Massachusetts. So my eating habit doesn’t ever include fast food. But when I leave the state look out, French dip here I come baby!

• Love 2
1 minute ago, AuntieAndi said:

I was wondering the same thing...and shouldn't he be referring her to an orthopedic surgeon? I can't imagine that Dr. Now would even want to do the surgery. 

My eating habit was curried chicken and rice. 

Depending on the type of hip replacement, it would really matter how much weight is still being put on that side of her body. I'm thinking since it's total hip replacement it is VERY important that she lose the weight.

• Love 2