Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E20 Lupe & Brittani LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

They're back!  It's another "Where Are They Now?" type episode, featuring Lupe and Brittani. TLC can't seem to get enough of Lupe; this is her second follow up episode.  You may recall Lupe from her horrible husband, Gilbert, who tore her stitches open during sex, her double chin that was scarred heavily from a tracheotomy, her penchant for makeup you could see from space, or her continuing to push forward to lose weight and get out of an abusive marriage.

Brittani was a lovely young woman who was very open and honest about her struggles. She also had a follow up episode. Maybe this time they'll address her husband's weight.  Let's watch and see!

This is the LIVE CHAT thread.  It will be open during the US East Coast showing and again during the US West Coast showing. 

• Love 2

Hi Pounders!! I hope Lupe has kicked Gilbert to the curb! My eating habit was pork chops and green beans. And chocolate ice cream for dessert. Don't judge. I spent the day chasing twin toddlers. 

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, QuinnInND said:

Hi Pounders!! I hope Lupe has kicked Gilbert to the curb! My eating habit was pork chops and green beans. And chocolate ice cream for dessert. Don't judge. I spent the day chasing twin toddlers. 

I have a pint of Haagen-Dazs chocolate chocolate chip, and a pint of Trio Triple Chocolate in the freezer. I fully intend on opening one of them though I haven't yet decided which. I spent the day sitting at my desk.

• Love 5

Hah y'all doin?  My eating habit is unsweetened iced tea and a Fiber One brownie.  

I'm a-skeered that the lip liner look is going to come back into fashion - it's been out of style for a hella long time (excepting Lupe, of course)

• Love 6
Just now, IOU Payne said:

Hah y'all doin?  My eating habit is unsweetened iced tea and a Fiber One brownie.  

I'm a-skeered that the lip liner look is going to come back into fashion - it's been out of style for a hella long time (excepting Lupe, of course)

I just don't get the sharp points thing...

• Love 2
1 minute ago, JudgeyMcJudgyPants said:

And I’m trying real hard to not say something snarky about Lupe’s cousin’s teeth.  Lord give me strength.

Teeth are really expensive. I'm looking at an UGLY bill to fix several teeth. Mercifully, I have the money, but it's a ton of cash, and dental insurance is practically useless.

• Love 8

Hey Pounders! How's everyone's eating habit tonight? I had avocado toast with a squeeze of lime and fresh grape tomatoes. Two home baked cornmeal lime cookies from the Flour cookbook for dessert. 

Brittani looks great! 

• Love 7
1 minute ago, simba barracuda said:

I wish tlc would remove the Dr Pimple Popper thing ?

The show is interesting to me but I hate the name of it! It might motivate people with similar problems to finally get help

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Azubah said:

Teeth are really expensive. I'm looking at an UGLY bill to fix several teeth. Mercifully, I have the money, but it's a ton of cash, and dental insurance is practically useless.

Right? I just told my dentist I'm just going to hope the teeth I need crowned ($3000 with insurance!!) will have to hold together till I die. 

(edited)
4 minutes ago, JudgeyMcJudgyPants said:

I really wish she would learn how to apply lip makeup.

And I’m trying real hard to not say something snarky about Lupe’s cousin’s teeth.  Lord give me strength.

That's okay, I'll say it for the both of us: money for multiple intricate tattoos so there's no money left to fix those teef!

Edited by DC Gal in VA
Typo.
  • Love 7