Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E20 Lupe & Brittani LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, JudgeyMcJudgyPants said:

I firmly believe the lighter you step on the scale, the lighter it will say and vice versa.  

I tried that myself this morning! ?

I firmly believe the lighter you step on the scale, the lighter it will say and vice versa.  

I tried that myself this morning! ?

• Love 1

Gee they look so happy together!  LOL 

Life had to have a purpose,  that usually means work of some type.  I do not understand their relationship at all.   She will move back to CA and end up gaining most of the weight back. 

• Love 3

WTF are you not getting Lupe?!? If you want to have a baby, you have to get your hip fixed and if you want to get your hip fixed, you have to lose weight!

You don’t deserve shit!!!!!

But she's been working hard and she's come so far! 

• Love 3
13 minutes ago, 88Keys said:

OK, I lied.  I wasn't in.  I watched the truck race for a bit, then got on Facebook.  Guess I missed the good stuff with Lupe.

Brittani said she doesn't need more therapy, but then after therapy she pours out a whole speech about what is wrong inside of her.  With that said, I think I get it.  When you've had a goal and worked it up in your mind for so long, then you get there, it can leave you feeling a bit disappointed and unsure of what to do next.  

Owww, Lupe's hip.  Ball fused into the socket?  :(

Maybe I can slap it loose...

• Love 6

Whoa - I'm glad Brittani likes her legs, but they still look 'difficult' to me. Man, all these operations on these folks, obviously no one thinks of this when they are pounding back pizzas by the box, but dang. Nothing looks perfect and there's got to be a lot of pain. 

• Love 12
(edited)

Wet dog!

When they show her from the shoulders up* she looks just like any other woman on the beach. Good for her.

*waist up, even, if she doesn't raise her arms.

Edited by ams1001
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, hoosiermom said:

I weighed 145 when I had my hip surgery. I took a step and fractured my femur one week after the replacement. She would have a terrible time with hip surgery.

Nah.  She would never get out of that damn wheelchair, so she would be fine.  :)

• Love 5
1 minute ago, MsVixen said:

Is that the best Brittani's legs will look?  If so, note to me:  NEVER get up to 600 pounds!!!

Well, he said she could get more done on them, but I suspect they'll never look particularly smooth. It seems like the legs are the hardest part to effectively do skin surgery on.

• Love 1
Just now, Threnners said:

Uh, Dachshunds are not known for their swimming ability.  

No they aren't. As a doxie owner, I can attest to that. Mine loves the wading pool we got for the twins, however. 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, aliya said:

Whoa - I'm glad Brittani likes her legs, but they still look 'difficult' to me. Man, all these operations on these folks, obviously no one thinks of this when they are pounding back pizzas by the box, but dang. Nothing looks perfect and there's got to be a lot of pain. 

I can understand if she doesn't want to have any more surgeries right now, though.  Those skin surgeries are pretty painful, from what I understand.  I'm glad she's learning to be comfortable with her body, even if it's not perfect.

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, JudgeyMcJudgyPants said:

I really had such high hopes for Lupe when this episode started. 

Her problem is that she will not deal with her issues, and she gets a man in her life as a distraction so she doesn't have to deal with the issues. oy

• Love 9

Well, I guess that's it then. What a bizarre ending for Lupe. I really don't have a good feeling about her future but I hope I'm wrong. 

Major hugs to Brittani! I always had faith in her.

Thanks for another great chat pounders! Is this the last show? I hope not since I really miss you guys and gals when the season ends. Have a great evening.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, DC Gal in VA said:

Well, I guess that's it then. What a bizarre ending for Lupe. I really don't have a good feeling about her future but I hope I'm wrong. 

Major hugs to Brittani! I always had faith in her.

Thanks for another great chat pounders! Is this the last show? I hope not since I really miss you guys and gals when the season ends. Have a great evening.

I kinda wasn't paying attention to how they left Lupe...

Next week is Sean and Dottie.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, ams1001 said:

Sean?  I may have to catch Gordon on YT the next day.

• Love 1
(edited)
4 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

Oh thanks ams1001 one more at least and it's Mr. Crotchet, Sean. I think he was the largest patient ever when ballooned up to over 1,000 pounds.

Edited by DC Gal in VA
Typo.
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, DC Gal in VA said:

Oh yikes didn't change the channel and just saw Dr. Pimple Popper pop a huge cyst. Haven't eaten dinner yet and I may not now!

I saw that, too. I think I might not be eating oatmeal for a while...

• Love 5