Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E04: Pressure or Paradise

• Start Topic

On 7/25/2018 at 11:23 PM, answerphone said:

What if the new husband, rather than the wife, was the one who was arrested for stalking?

Would the producers be more cautious?

OJ stalked his ex-wife.

Think about it.

True, but before OJ stalked Nicole (remember he had another ex-wive), he beat the shit out of her as well. 

My problem is, she has a different name than her name on the show.  Maybe she did that to hide the truth.  I wonder if her family knows and if they do why did they go along with this?  There have been people who were chosen for the show, but backed out because of pressure from family and friends.   I would think Mia's family would be like, "No, you don't want to do the show."

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Neurochick said:

True, but before OJ stalked Nicole (remember he had another ex-wive), he beat the shit out of her as well. 

My problem is, she has a different name than her name on the show.  Maybe she did that to hide the truth.  I wonder if her family knows and if they do why did they go along with this?  There have been people who were chosen for the show, but backed out because of pressure from family and friends.   I would think Mia's family would be like, "No, you don't want to do the show."

Could Mia be a nickname for the other name? Wasn’t it Ameea

• Love 3
On 7/25/2018 at 9:14 AM, humbleopinion said:

Took a hard look at Danielle's eyebrows and decided they look like they appear to been cut out of my brown bath mat and glued over her eyes.

LOL...I love the imagery of her really doing that!

On 7/25/2018 at 6:56 PM, ramble said:

They are both shockingly bland. “Oh dear, I’m scared of heights. What shall I do? I’ll be strong for you although heights scare me too. Thank you for being strong for me, it has helped me want to swim because you are being strong. That’s wonderful. We will swim together. Both of us together, being strong together, overcoming fear together.” Wow! Look at that hot, amazing chemistry. 

Perfect!

• Love 3
On 7/25/2018 at 7:31 PM, KateHearts said:

Why does everyone equate "Southern" behavior with wanting his wife to stay home? There are plenty of Northerners or West Coasters, I'm sure, who would prefer their wives stay home with the kids.  I live in the South and there are, conversely, plenty of working mothers (of which I am one.)

I'll take a stab at this, also being from the south.  No one is saying that there are no working mothers in the south, or that there aren't northern or west coast men who would want their wives to stay home with the kids.  But just as there are recognized regional differences in food, speech pattern, voting, etc., there are also behavioral differences.  Southern behavior in this case is being equated with more traditional, and SAHM falls into that category.  Disclaimer: As with all statistics, they only hold true for a group, not for any and every individual person. 

• Love 9
On 7/24/2018 at 9:53 PM, JAndy said:

I don’t really believe Mia’s story at all. Just me? 

Imho - I think she was being watched to travel to the ex/stalk him as she has done via a flight out. It was then discovered she didn't have a flight to where he lived.  Perhaps they just put the fear into her and then let her go. 

• Love 1
On 7/24/2018 at 10:06 PM, Bubbacat said:

Okay, let me see if I've got this straight. Mia's car was stolen with her ID, and someone used it to stalk some guy. And steal and use his credit card. So it's identity theft. And she doesn't know the guy that was stalked. Or no, wait. She knows OF him. It's a small town. Is that the story we're going with, Mia? Or should I say "the stories"? Because that's majorly sketchy!!

She knew she was going to have to explain when released and probably thought that up sitting in jail.

• Love 3
(edited)
On 7/25/2018 at 3:53 AM, Jack Sampson said:

Tristan: I got MAFS to have a lifelong partner, someone I can trust...

Bruh, have you seen this show?  They literally just matched you with a criminal.  You need to run.  But Tristan sticking with her is proof that the producers offered him an incentive package.

Maybe he will leave after the honeymoon trip/vacation?

ETA Oops didn't  realize they were not going to be able to fly out.

I need sleep.

Edited by LisaWl7TR
Oops
  • Love 2

I'd be so annoyed if I was Tristan. My main motivation for doing the show if I could get on, would be for those amazing Honeymoons. True, you have to travel with a stranger, but now they allow you to hang out with the other couples. I'd have so much fun and then peace out at the end of the 6 weeks.... and try to sell some "weight loss tea" and be instagram famous. 

• Love 7
46 minutes ago, watchingtvaddict said:

I'd be so annoyed if I was Tristan. My main motivation for doing the show if I could get on, would be for those amazing Honeymoons. True, you have to travel with a stranger, but now they allow you to hang out with the other couples. I'd have so much fun and then peace out at the end of the 6 weeks.... and try to sell some "weight loss tea" and be instagram famous. 

Sheila from the Chicago season said the honeymoons are not very relaxing because they give you a busy filming schedule. So while you get to take a trip, it is basically a working vacation because you have to film all the honeymoon activities the show makes them do and now they have added in filming conversations with other couples. 

• Love 8

Sheila was wound up so tight no wonder she didn't find a way to relax in her nice honeymoon digs....think she was in a snit most of the time....but then Nate was probably making shady phone calls to his gfs at home...

Feel bad for the production crew that was assigned to Tristan/Ameea they were looking forward to a few days at the beach but were stuck filming him in a Dallas hotel/DFW/Tarrant County jail.

Wonder if her TX drivers license would had flagged the same alert as her passport if they had a domestic destination as the honeymoon destination?

• Love 4

I don't think I could relax if I just married someone I knew next to nothing about, had a camera crew following me around constantly filming & stopping me to do interviews with intrusive questions about any sex that's happening for TV... not my idea of the ultimate vacay.

• Love 6
11 minutes ago, gonecrackers said:

I don't think I could relax if I just married someone I knew next to nothing about, had a camera crew following me around constantly filming & stopping me to do interviews with intrusive questions about any sex that's happening for TV... not my idea of the ultimate vacay.

It must be insanely frustrating for them.  Not surprising that this show attracts fame addicts and egomaniacs.

• Love 3
(edited)

Amber seemed to think that it would reflect badly on her not because she slept with guy but becAuse he apparently is a douchebag with a bad reputation and it didn’t seem like he was an actual close friend of his because they have both referred to him as just a guy from the gym.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 4

Hard for Amber to defend herself because the guy at the gym bad mouthed an "Amber" over beers with Dave with the usual nasty embellishments.

Dave most likely remembers the absolute worst from those conversations but is more horrified that his wife is that woman who the gym guy trashed.

Amber's reputation precedes her and is Dave's deal breaker.

• Love 3
13 hours ago, humbleopinion said:

Hard for Amber to defend herself because the guy at the gym bad mouthed an "Amber" over beers with Dave with the usual nasty embellishments.

Dave most likely remembers the absolute worst from those conversations but is more horrified that his wife is that woman who the gym guy trashed.

Amber's reputation precedes her and is Dave's deal breaker.

She doesn't need to defend herself. Her previous relationships don't have anything to do with Dave. It does reflect poorly on Dave that he thinks nothing is wrong about hanging out with a guy who trashes any woman he goes out with to his friends. 

• Love 11
43 minutes ago, aphroditewitch said:

She doesn't need to defend herself. Her previous relationships don't have anything to do with Dave. It does reflect poorly on Dave that he thinks nothing is wrong about hanging out with a guy who trashes any woman he goes out with to his friends. 

Yes, he is the idiot who married a stranger and has a 100 million bros. Amber is allowed to have a sex life. His judgment tells me more about him than her.

• Love 8

It's making me absolutely insane that Mia is able to push this "they released me so I'm innocent!" narrative and people are buying it.   I'm a public defender.   If everyone who was currently facing criminal charges was in custody, we'd have to build makeshift jails in every neighborhood.  People remain out of custody on bail or on OR (as Mia is) every single day.  Her not physically being in custody any longer means NOTHING.   It simply means a judge is allowing her to remain out of custody while her case makes it's way through judicial channels.  

And, having been a PD for over a decade, I've heard a LOT of laughably fake stories from clients.   Mia's is definitely water cooler grade.  

• Love 12
17 minutes ago, lezlers said:

It's making me absolutely insane that Mia is able to push this "they released me so I'm innocent!" narrative and people are buying it.   I'm a public defender.   If everyone who was currently facing criminal charges was in custody, we'd have to build makeshift jails in every neighborhood.  People remain out of custody on bail or on OR (as Mia is) every single day.  Her not physically being in custody any longer means NOTHING.   It simply means a judge is allowing her to remain out of custody while her case makes it's way through judicial channels.  

And, having been a PD for over a decade, I've heard a LOT of laughably fake stories from clients.   Mia's is definitely water cooler grade.  

Makes sense. I guess that's why she couldn't simply take a later flight to Cancun. I'd been questioning that.

• Love 2
On 7/24/2018 at 10:22 PM, Neurochick said:

If you think about it, the experts gave everyone what they asked for.  I think the participants didn’t know what they really wanted.

Bobby is crazy about Danielle but I think he asked for someone younger than him. Instead, he was matched with someone older. Hearing him talk about his ideal family setup, I get the sense that he wants to have time with his spouse before starting a family and possibly get more situated careerwise. He is crazy about Danielle, but those kinds of ideals don't just go away. I suspect it will keep coming up. 

On 7/24/2018 at 10:35 PM, Gem 10 said:

Is that mop Ambers real hair or what?  Did she swim with extensions in?  Her hair looks like straw and is too light.  A major rehaul is needed.  A good cut and a darker color and lots of conditioning.

I keep seeing references to her extensions but I'm not sure how people know that. I think the color and condition of her hair are not flattering at all. 

On 7/24/2018 at 10:12 PM, Adeejay said:

I was under the impression that Mia was what they call in the Caribbean, "a coolie".  My bad. 

Trinidad). I thought Mia was 100% Indian until they showed her mother.

The term "African American" is what confused me. I think his preference is more physical and related to complexion than to ethnic/ cultral background.  Mia's father is Indo-Caribbean but some Indians would not pass Tristan's color requirements either. And there are many people with two black parents who are lighter than Mia.

On 7/24/2018 at 9:31 PM, JAndy said:

I had my first (and only) child at 30. My eggs are not “dried up”. If I were Danielle I wouldn’t find those comments funny. 

I don't like the term "dried up" at all.  Though, I don't think they were saying Danielle would have difficulty getting pregnant at 30. She mentioned not wanting to have her second kid 9 years after her first. 

On 7/24/2018 at 9:32 PM, brilliantbreakfast said:

Why is Mia suddenly blond?

blond?

On 7/25/2018 at 10:02 AM, red12 said:

Every criticism of Amber's hair is correct. Her real hair is absolutely in bad shape and she will have a hard time even if she darkens it because the length is not complementary to her square jaw line. She needs something that comes below her jaw and unfortunately, the amount of healthy hair on her head at this time can't do that based on the shorter layers I see laying above her extensions.

How can you tell she's wearing extensions? I thought her hair was just cut in layers. I keep seeing that here on the forum but I can't tell. 

On 7/25/2018 at 11:33 AM, Neurochick said:

I don't blame the experts any more than I blame the participants who really should watch old episodes of this show before agreeing to be on it.

Bingo! There are so many places to watch the show. And nobody ever heard of Google? 

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, love2lovebadtv said:

How can you tell she's wearing extensions? I thought her hair was just cut in layers. I keep seeing that here on the forum but I can't tell. 

The extensions are poor quality and not blended well. They look like doll hair and you can see the distinction between her real hair and her extensions - the textures are different. At least I can. I agree with @red12 that shorter hair wouldn't flatter her square jaw, and my guess is between the bleach and the damage the extensions are doing, she's probably not able to grow out her natural hair. What she really needs to do is start over; color her hair its natural color, leave the extensions alone, get it trimmed regularly and deep-condition it, and gradually restore it to health.

• Love 3
On 7/25/2018 at 2:44 PM, humbleopinion said:

Poor Bobby Dodd...

Got a literal and figurative 'old lady" for his wife instead of a spring chicken like he ordered.

He also didn't want someone  who is in a rush to have babies...

Talking about her eggs drying up  is not going to woo her into sexy time...

Definitely producer induced and he was stupid enough to say it to his wife before they had sex...

Wanted a SAHM like Momma and Granny were...but if you listen to Danielle's voice over...she wants nice things...so unless Bobby is pulling in beaucoup bucks, Danielle doesn't mind working to fill the coffers....Bobby should kiss her feet that he isn't responsible as the sole bread winner...

Most men like the team effort towards family financial stability...SAHM is a luxury they may not be able to afford.

Wait until he sees how much she spends keeping those eyebrows groomed and from taking over her face...

Many families chose to have one parent stay home because of finances. Childcare is super expensive, especially if you have long days and need someone to take care of your children for long hours and/or have children with special needs.  Plus, every family is different and each person has their own career goals, so working/not working outside the home isn't so black & white. People have businesses, remote jobs, part-time jobs, freelance work, take a break until their children are school-age, etc.  Ideals are important and should have been discussed before now. Bobby wanted to be paired with someone younger than him, possibly to be able to get more situated careerwise, financially, and with the person before having kids. They really get along and I hope they can come to an understanding that works for them. 

I'd like to hear more about how Bobby feels about his wife having a career - rather than what his family has done in the past. He seems like he could be someone who doesn't have his own original thoughts. 

On 7/25/2018 at 4:04 PM, High Pitch Erik 12 said:

Not sure what what he does, if daddy got him his job or not, but he obviously comes from money.  His mom is a hot older cougar, must have been a real looker when she was young.  It is a strange pairing though, Dallas old money wanting a stay at home mom/wife and a Seattle free spirit that wants a career.

Well, she's from a more liberal family but wanted a partner who is different from her upbringing. 

On 7/25/2018 at 7:31 PM, KateHearts said:

Why does everyone equate "Southern" behavior with wanting his wife to stay home? There are plenty of Northerners or West Coasters, I'm sure, who would prefer their wives stay home with the kids.  I live in the South and there are, conversely, plenty of working mothers (of which I am one.)

I agree. Everyone has different preferences and options.  I encountered so many stay-at-home parents in NYC where childcare is really expensive and many people who work in finance and law work extended days so having one parent at home makes sense for many families. 

• Love 4
30 minutes ago, ChristmasJones said:

This is funny- I do not think she has extensions. To me the hair in front and on top is the same as the lower back in terms of wave pattern, texture, and color. 

35 minutes ago, Empress1 said:

The extensions are poor quality and not blended well. They look like doll hair and you can see the distinction between her real hair and her extensions - the textures are different. At least I can. I agree with @red12 that shorter hair wouldn't flatter her square jaw, and my guess is between the bleach and the damage the extensions are doing, she's probably not able to grow out her natural hair. What she really needs to do is start over; color her hair its natural color, leave the extensions alone, get it trimmed regularly and deep-condition it, and gradually restore it to health.

I'm still not seeing it. I agree with both of you - longer hair is more flattering for her. But I still don't see the extensions. It looks like the same person's head of hair to me. If her ends are more damaged, that makes sense because they've been subjected to bleach for much longer. 

31 minutes ago, ChristmasJones said:

This is funny- I do not think she has extensions. To me the hair in front and on top is the same as the lower back in terms of wave pattern, texture, and color. 

married-first-sight.png&sp=d1c15dedec05f

@ChristmasJones, I'm glad I'm not the only one who doesn't think she has extensions. I just see overly processed hair that's been layered. 

• Love 2
On 7/27/2018 at 3:16 AM, Yeah No said:

See, I'm seeing it from the POV that Dave's attitude might be based on having heard about some nasty/unflattering and/or promiscuous behavior on her part from his gym buddy who happens to have dated Amber.  That's the benefit of the doubt I'm giving him, and why he was acting like she needed some kind of forgiveness.  If he's just acting that way purely over finding out his new wife dated his friend at the gym, then I'm with you.  But I suspect it's more than that.

I got the sense that her experience with the gym friend was not one of Amber's proudest moments. She gives off a desperate vibe. 

On 7/27/2018 at 10:52 AM, Crazy Bird Lady said:

Yes, but I keep recalling who Dave brought with him to that 'family' outing. Clearly, his male "buddies" are very important to him, and it seems likely to me that he might believe what one of them says over what his own wife tells him. That would be despite the fact that 'exes' notoriously talk trash (and often exaggerations/lies) when they get together drinking and hanging out. Women do it too.

Plus, she's not denying anything. She actually seemed nervous when she found out they went to the same gym. And embarrassed when talking about the gym friend. 

• Love 6

Amber tried to get ahead of the gossip waiting for them when they get back to Dallas.

The gym guy is already holding court in their absence.

It is absolutely unfair that Amber is judged for having a past.

But she is realistically enough to know that if the relationship is to weather the storm, she has to convince Dave to not believe what he heard but to see the person standing in front of him, his wife.

Amber is willing to fight for her marriage but if Dave continues to listen to the gossip and whispers then it is doomed.

He would be her hero if he was to say...you are the person I have gotten to know the past week and a half, not the person in the gossip.

Unfortunately, Dave is susceptible to group think and bro pressure....

Edited by humbleopinion
  • Love 6
26 minutes ago, love2lovebadtv said:

I got the sense that her experience with the gym friend was not one of Amber's proudest moments. She gives off a desperate vibe. 

Plus, she's not denying anything. She actually seemed nervous when she found out they went to the same gym. And embarrassed when talking about the gym friend. 

I agree. Amber was embarrassed about something she assumed the guy at the gym had probably told Dave. But, regardless of what that was, it's in the past, and Amber is now his wife. Find a new gym to go to!!

• Love 2
On 7/27/2018 at 10:51 PM, LuvMyShows said:

I'll take a stab at this, also being from the south.  No one is saying that there are no working mothers in the south, or that there aren't northern or west coast men who would want their wives to stay home with the kids.  But just as there are recognized regional differences in food, speech pattern, voting, etc., there are also behavioral differences.  Southern behavior in this case is being equated with more traditional, and SAHM falls into that category.  Disclaimer: As with all statistics, they only hold true for a group, not for any and every individual person. 

Some of that is stereotype and not based in fact.  According to a statistical study done in 2010, there are more SAHMs in the west (including California and Washington state) and southwest than in the eastern south.  New York and New Jersey fall into the same percentage rate of SAHMs as the southeast.

• Love 1
10 hours ago, Crazy Bird Lady said:

I agree. Amber was embarrassed about something she assumed the guy at the gym had probably told Dave. But, regardless of what that was, it's in the past, and Amber is now his wife. Find a new gym to go to!!

I think it depends on what it was as far as how much Dave should let it affect him.  He has not revealed what it is and is keeping her confidence, so I presume it wasn't earth shattering.  She's not hiding any Mia stalking in her past, is what I'm saying.  It could still be something that would understandably make a guy have second thoughts about getting involved with her, though, without earning him the title of sexist pig.

• Love 1

I guess Tristan wants "love" so badly that he doesn't care that Mia is dishonest. Idk to me that would be a dealbreaker.

I think Dave pretty much checked out as soon as he found out she was with his buddy from the gym.

Please someone intervene and give Amber a hair makeover!

So far Bobby & Danielle are my favorite couple. Although I am wondering how it is going to work since she has different values than him. 

Also, maybe I missed it, but have all three couples slept together now? I know Danielle said they had. 

Edited by Lusterleaf
  • Love 3
17 minutes ago, Lusterleaf said:

I guess Tristan wants "love" so badly that he doesn't care that Mia is dishonest. Idk to me that would be a dealbreaker.

I think Dave pretty much checked out as soon as he found out she was with his buddy from the gym.

So far Bobby & Danielle are my favorite couple. Although I am wondering how it is going to work since she has different values than him. 

Also, maybe I missed it, but have all three couples slept together now? I know Danielle said they had. 

Mia & Tristan haven't yet but the other two have. 

8 hours ago, Yeah No said:

Some of that is stereotype and not based in fact.  According to a statistical study done in 2010, there are more SAHMs in the west (including California and Washington state) and southwest than in the eastern south.  New York and New Jersey fall into the same percentage rate of SAHMs as the southeast.

I think this resonates with my earlier observation about stay-at-home parenting being a financial decision for some - not a luxury in these areas where there are lots of careers & jobs with long hours + expensive childcare.

• Love 3
20 minutes ago, Lusterleaf said:

6 minutes ago, love2lovebadtv said:

Mia & Tristan haven't yet but the other two have. 

Yes they did.

All three have.

• Love 6
8 hours ago, Yeah No said:

I think it depends on what it was as far as how much Dave should let it affect him.  He has not revealed what it is and is keeping her confidence, so I presume it wasn't earth shattering.  She's not hiding any Mia stalking in her past, is what I'm saying.  It could still be something that would understandably make a guy have second thoughts about getting involved with her, though, without earning him the title of sexist pig.

If Dave won't change gyms, Amber could do so by herself. It obviously makes Amber uncomfortable, which (I think) would be enough for a husband who is a gentleman to change gyms.

(Besides, if only Amber changed gyms, she'd still know that they were talking nasty about her behind her back, and that could wear down even a strong, long-term marriage.)

• Love 3

When Dr. Jessica asked if they had physical intimacy...

Mia gives one of her cagey answers about more physical with Tristan than any other person at this point of their relationship.

Her vocal fry, the crumpled body language, the dead eye stare, the slow deliberate answering (her brain trying to find the words that don't confirm or deny) is all a big act to garner sympathies from the "experts" from Tristan and the production crew.

Tristan is the only one buying what she is selling...

The production crew is having to pick up their eyeballs off the floor because they fall out of their heads from being rolled side to side so hard...

• Love 7
10 hours ago, Yeah No said:

1 hour ago, Crazy Bird Lady said:

If Dave won't change gyms, Amber could do so by herself. It obviously makes Amber uncomfortable, which (I think) would be enough for a husband who is a gentleman to change gyms.

(Besides, if only Amber changed gyms, she'd still know that they were talking nasty about her behind her back, and that could wear down even a strong, long-term marriage.)

It may not have been earth shattering, true. He seemed upset about it enough to say he would've backed out had he known prior. I'm interested to see how things go down when they arrive home.

I also agree a gym change is probably a necessity. If this guy is really his 'bro' then given Dave's concerns they'll have a bigger issue.

Personally, if I was Amber, I'd be watching how Dave handles this, & I think she will be doing that. He needs to put her first now, since she's his wife.

2 hours ago, Lusterleaf said:

And Danielle needs an eye makeup intervention. I'm waiting for her to be on Unfiltered to see whether her eyebrows faded at all.  They are truly scary looking. I never thought anyone would beat JamieO's spider lashes but Danielle has both going on, so she wins the prize (which is hopefully a makeover).

Edited by gonecrackers
  • Love 5
22 hours ago, Empress1 said:

These are the types of styles I think would be a good starting point for Amber depending on how much salvageable hair she has available. 

square jaw2.jpg

square jaw3.jpg

• Love 4

Dave:  If you wanted a religious virgin, you should have shopped for one at a nunnery. 

Amber:  Your desperation is showing. 

Tristan:  Grow a pair and stop being so damn dumb when it comes to women and pay attention to what God wants for you.  Personally, I don't see how God could have been any more clear about what He wanted you to do.   Run, you fool.  She ain't THAT cute. 

Mia:   Do you even know the difference between truth and a lie?  How old are you?  Five?  Quit hunching over.  Put those shoulders back stand up before you give yourself a nasty curvature of the spine. 

Danielle:  What was with those stilletto's while crawling on the bed?  Really????

Bobby:  Oh baby boy, Danielle isn't going to be your mom.  She's not even going to try.  I hope you can deal with that reality. 

As usual, I wish them all success, but doubt it will happen.  :( 

Talk about having cards stacked against you......this game show is merciless and those so-called "experts" are not anyone I'd want in charge of picking out a guppy for me, let alone a life partner. 

• Love 7
9 hours ago, gonecrackers said:

It may not have been earth shattering, true. He seemed upset about it enough to say he would've backed out had he known prior. I'm interested to see how things go down when they arrive home.

I also agree a gym change is probably a necessity. If this guy is really his 'bro' then given Dave's concerns they'll have a bigger issue.

Personally, if I was Amber, I'd be watching how Dave handles this, & I think she will be doing that. He needs to put her first now, since she's his wife.

And Danielle needs an eye makeup intervention. I'm waiting for her to be on Unfiltered to see whether her eyebrows faded at all.  They are truly scary looking. I never thought anyone would beat JamieO's spider lashes but Danielle has both going on, so she wins the prize (which is hopefully a makeover).

I didn't even notice Danielle's lashes because her brows take over her whole face. 

• Love 4
On 8/2/2018 at 11:35 AM, humbleopinion said:

But she is realistically enough to know that if the relationship is to weather the storm, she has to convince Dave to not believe what he heard but to see the person standing in front of him, his wife.

I rather think her behavior confirms what he heard, but more to the point is that it is frankly none of his business. It happened before they were together. She doesn’t need to justify her behavior; he needs to get over it because it has nothing to do with him.

Edited by Ilovepie
Error
On 8/3/2018 at 12:55 PM, Claire Voyant said:

Dave:  If you wanted a religious virgin, you should have shopped for one at a nunnery. 

Amber:  Your desperation is showing. 

Tristan:  Grow a pair and stop being so damn dumb when it comes to women and pay attention to what God wants for you.  Personally, I don't see how God could have been any more clear about what He wanted you to do.   Run, you fool.  She ain't THAT cute. 

Mia:   Do you even know the difference between truth and a lie?  How old are you?  Five?  Quit hunching over.  Put those shoulders back stand up before you give yourself a nasty curvature of the spine. 

Danielle:  What was with those stilletto's while crawling on the bed?  Really????

Bobby:  Oh baby boy, Danielle isn't going to be your mom.  She's not even going to try.  I hope you can deal with that reality. 

As usual, I wish them all success, but doubt it will happen.  :( 

Talk about having cards stacked against you......this game show is merciless and those so-called "experts" are not anyone I'd want in charge of picking out a guppy for me, let alone a life partner. 

6 hours ago, Ilovepie said:

I rather think her behavior confirms what he heard, but more to the point is that it is frankly none of his business. It happened before they were together. She doesn’t need to justify her behavior; he needs to get over it because it has nothing to do with him.

I don't think Dave is that religious. I think he is desperately looking for an "out". He is using religion because it is one of the few things that make him not look like a bad guy or a jerk. He will go the full 8 weeks...might as well get that check since he has already humiliated himself by being on the show. Amber has nothing to apologize for unless she did some crazy stalking like Mia. I think Dave can not stand the idea of one of his "bros" knowing his wife intimately...it kills his mojo. He is judging her as a trashy woman and he seems to be a tad embarrassed to be with her. Again, Amber does not need this bullshit and should thank god this man is not fathering her much wanted future baby.

• Love 5
On 8/3/2018 at 10:05 AM, Blissfool said:

Yes they did.

All three have.

How did I miss that? I heard two of the couples mention they'd had sex but I only remember Mia and Tristan dealing with the arrest in this episode.  I saw her fall in his arms without kissing him. I'll have to re-watch. 

Eta I'm not sure Danielle and Bobby had sex yet. 

Edited by love2lovebadtv
On ‎8‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 7:10 PM, love2lovebadtv said:

How did I miss that? I heard two of the couples mention they'd had sex but I only remember Mia and Tristan dealing with the arrest in this episode.  I saw her fall in his arms without kissing him. I'll have to re-watch. 

Eta I'm not sure Danielle and Bobby had sex yet. 

Danielle said it outright in a talking head.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, MV713 said:

Danielle said it outright in a talking head.

She proudly announced they "...friggin' did it!"   Then let everyone know she was happy with Bobby's size (& not his ring size this time).

Class-eeey.

• Love 3
On 7/27/2018 at 9:09 PM, JAndy said:

Could Mia be a nickname for the other name? Wasn’t it Ameea

Yes, I don't think it's any different from someone whose name is James going by Jim on the show and everywhere else. 

10 hours ago, gonecrackers said:

She proudly announced they "...friggin' did it!"   Then let everyone know she was happy with Bobby's size (& not his ring size this time).

Class-eeey.

10 hours ago, gonecrackers said:

Class-eeey.

I think that was in the preview for the next episode. 

• Love 1
On 7/24/2018 at 10:33 PM, LilaFowler said:

Amber/Dave: Amber dated someone that he has had a beer with "a couple of times." I didn't get the impression that he and this other guy are great, close friends. I'm dying to know what he told Dave about Amber when they were dating. I have a feeling that this is going to be an issue with them, and that Dave has already sent the guy an email asking for more crazy dirt. I don't like Amber. The way that she constantly talks about having a baby with this guy that she just met/married is off-putting. She's desperate and it's pathetic.

I'm just binge watching this season and I'm on this episode.  Based on her reaction after she learned this gym connection, I bet she was a psycho ex GF.  If it was just a normal relationship that didnt' work out I doubt she would've been concerned.  She seemed quite nervous that episode.  

Amber reminds me of the younger version of Gamble Breaux from Real Housewives of Melbourne.

Gamble+Breaux+Absolutely+Fabulous+Movie+

I haven't read through all of the postings but Danielle and those ridiculous overly penciled eyebrows are annoying.  I love how she supposedly woke up in bed with her brows like that.  When are people going to realize that the Instagram make-up looks ridiculous in person?

• Love 2
On 8/6/2018 at 10:39 PM, love2lovebadtv said:

I think that was in the preview for the next episode. 

She announced their copulation ("we friggin' did it") at the end of the honeymoon in a TH, along with the size comment.

2 minutes ago, sasha206 said:

I haven't read through all of the postings but Danielle and those ridiculous overly penciled eyebrows are annoying.  I love how she supposedly woke up in bed with her brows like that.  When are people going to realize that the Instagram make-up looks ridiculous in person?

I think those are tatted on... the eyelashes are part of her budget busters.

She may look back at herself when older with a bit of regret.

Edited by gonecrackers
12 minutes ago, gonecrackers said:

I think those are tatted on... the eyelashes are part of her budget busters.

She may look back at herself when older with a bit of regret.

Even worse that they're tatted on!  Looks ridiculous.