Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, CrazyDog said:

I thought I read somewhere (but maybe it was just speculation) that the shadow was a small scar from something from her gymnastic days. Honestly, I don't even notice it but I'm not the most observant at things like that.

I think it might be from tanning or something? I only knew it was a "thing" because it's a running joke in other feed-watching circles, so Sam fits right in with certain Big Brother crowds.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Nashville said:

If I understand correctly, Scottie is L6’s current target; IMHO this is a mistake - their primary target should be Hay.

1. Hay has had uninterrupted time in the House to build and enhance multilayered relationships; Scottie has none, and he’s missed a week in the House besides.
  2. In general between Hay and Scottie, Scottie is a bigger threat in the physical challenges while Hay has an edge in the nonphysical/more mentally focused comps.  Given the last HoH comp was extremely physical, the next HoH comp is more likely to be focused on the mental - so wouldn’t it make better sense to evict the more mentally adept HG OTB before they get a chance to compete?

I agree that Hay is more dangerous to Tyler and Angela (and Sam, but Hay is (probably) smart enough not to waste an HOH on Sam yet.) And she has a bond with Brett...unless I've missed something.

She is obviously good at physical comps, and puzzle type comps. Are we due for a days or memory comp next?

I suspect, but hope I'm wrong, that this could be a mistake made by Angela especially (since Tyler has no vote). If Hay wins HOH, noms Tyler and Angela, Angela is most likely to go. If she won veto, would Hay put up Sam next to Tyler? Or Kaycee? Or in my wildest dreams, JC?

I'd love to see the votes flip to evict Hay this week...after that tough endurance comp to keep L6 safe from a Hay HOH, they are...leaving her in the game to win HOH next week.

No mention of a DE for this week? 

Edited by CrazyDog
  • Love 4

Sam had been (loudly) telling stories in the Have-Not Room for about an hour. Angela throws items at the Have-Not door, then tries to use a towel to soundproof the door. 

Angela: "This is unreal. Is this a Team America challenge! " 

Kaycee: "You hear no one talking but her." 

Guessing the Sam venting sessions will be out in full force tomorrow. I find it hilarious that it's mostly silly roommate stuff like being too loud and not picking up after yourself that is fueling the flames. If only Sam got caught forgetting to wash her hands after using the restroom. That'd be real classic Big Brother entertainment. 

Edited by mooses
  • Love 4
5 hours ago, Wings said:

Angela does not have a mustache.  She would wax or pluck it if she did.  In a previous discussion about this it seems she may have a scar or under certain lighting it is a shadow.  It certainly isn't hair.

I always see that as self-tanner that got caked in dry skin patch or caught in peach fuzz above her lip. Good exfoliation would eliminate it. It was the first thing I noticed about her and felt badly that her self-tanner kind of caked to look like a mustache under the lights of the DR. 

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Nashville said:

God, I’m glad I’m not a woman.  I’d never be able to say anything right.  ;>

I am and I don't. Heh. Then again, I also don't notice shit like this. Every so often, people talk about someone's nails or moustache or lack of a pedicure and I am thinking "huh? Am I supposed to notice those things?"

6 hours ago, Growsonwalls said:

Angela has a bit of a mustache. She has more facial hair than most women. This has been talked about on the boards, how without makeup the mustache is pretty prominent. If Sam had said this to anyone but Angela I'd give her the benefit of the doubt. But to say that directly to the woman who has quite a bit of facial hair? No, that's a passive aggressive dig.

I thought someone said she did offer this to other people. It was also after they did masks and put in the context of skin treatments at a spa, no? Sam may be passive aggressive but I don't necessarily see a smoking gun here. 

54 minutes ago, mooses said:

I find it hilarious that it's mostly silly roommate stuff like being too loud and not picking up after yourself that is fueling the flames. If only Sam got caught forgetting to wash her hands after using the restroom. That'd be real classic Big Brother entertainment. 

Oh man, bring a me right back to college. I had these awful roommates over the summer one year who complained about dishes in the sink (that were almost 100% the fault of the lazy kid sister houseguest, seriously I had one plate buried under her stuff), who left passive aggressive little sticky notes instead of talking to me, and who generally didn't do shit but lay around. Oh man, now that I say it, I basically lived in the BB house.

• Love 8

This was a looooooonnnnnnngggg week for the HG. It was was wash, rinse and repeat. They've known pretty much it was going to be Scottie who was going when Tyler became HOH. They have to contintue to him and lie for a whole other.......again. This week will be back to the game and basically a reset. If Haleigh or Sam win HOH things are up in the air. The same for Brett & JC because they are wild cards who they would put up. I'm looking forward to it. This week was soooooo boring

• Love 1

My own view on physical stuff is that I just assume that everyone is like me.  I know full well what each and every one of my physical imperfections are.  I see them in the mirror every day, and if I somehow missed one, some asshole is bound to point it out sooner or later.  So, I just don't comment on other people's physical imperfections and I think Sam is being pretty rude here.

If someone directly asks me my advice, that's different, of course.  And I might mention (discreetly) something that I think a person has accidentally missed (like food on the face).  My guess is that Angela is fully aware of whatever is going on with her lip, and Sam can shut it.

• Love 18

Given that it's reported that Sam has offered face shaving to other female house guests, specifically Hay,  I doubt very much she was targeting Angela's lip.  I suspect she was just trying to re-open "Sam's Salon........ and Spa" for more screen time.

• Love 12
10 hours ago, Growsonwalls said:

Earlier today Sam insisted on shaving Angela's face. Angela very firmly told her no. 

Since then Sam has been making her sad faces and talking about how much she hates girls who wear makeup. Brett says that no one points out to her that she (Sam) spends hours doing her hair and makeup.

This is rich coming from the girl who went full-on Rosie the Riveter a few weeks back...but I will cut her some slack based on the stories she's told about her upbringing with her grandma and mother.  While sometimes I think it might be best for Sam to be out of the game, I also see how if I were in that house I would potentially do a lot of the same things that she has done - sit under the staircase (for some much-needed personal space), create crafts out of random items (just to have something to do with my hands since there's no reading or writing to be done), clean up after others (because I would likely crave some kind of routine).  That said, Sam seems like the kind of friend who would be sugar-sweet to your face but as soon as you walked away, she'd have a jab or two at the ready, and I suspect that's because she's lived that with the women in her life.  She's complicated and interesting, for sure.  She comes off as a sweetheart with fingernails shaped into razor-sharp talons.  I like her, I can't stand her, and I'm worried for her.

• Love 10
6 hours ago, Nashville said:

If I understand correctly, Scottie is L6’s current target; IMHO this is a mistake - their primary target should be Hay.

1. Hay has had uninterrupted time in the House to build and enhance multilayered relationships; Scottie has none, and he’s missed a week in the House besides.
  2. In general between Hay and Scottie, Scottie is a bigger threat in the physical challenges while Hay has an edge in the nonphysical/more mentally focused comps.  Given the last HoH comp was extremely physical, the next HoH comp is more likely to be focused on the mental - so wouldn’t it make better sense to evict the more mentally adept HG OTB before they get a chance to compete?

The fascinating thing for me is that Tyler clearly knows that  keeping Haleigh is worse for his game, but he isn't even pushing the issue and letting the rest of his group make the call. 

The same thing happened with Rockstar vs. Kaitlyn. He knew Kaitlyn leaving was worse for him, but he didn't push the issue. 

He's a lot more respectful of what the group wants than you would typically expect. 

Now, don't get me wrong, the difference between Kaitlyn and Rockstar and Haleigh and Scottie isn't huge for him, but still. 

He's still letting the group make the call, even when it's not what he wants. 

• Love 9
15 hours ago, Growsonwalls said:

Earlier today Sam insisted on shaving Angela's face.

I'm sorry, but I full on belly laughed at this lol.

9 hours ago, CrazyDog said:

No mention of a DE for this week? 

It's not this week. It's pretty much going to have to be next week if they're having one, and AG did say they were. She is known to lie though so who knows.

3 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

The fascinating thing for me is that Tyler clearly knows that  keeping Haleigh is worse for his game, but he isn't even pushing the issue and letting the rest of his group make the call. 

He's a lot more respectful of what the group wants than you would typically expect. 

I mean, he's covered from every angle, so it doesn't matter that much. Pushing it could potentially hurt him a bit (it wouldn't, but it should and he probably knows that) and just letting Scottie get evicted doesn't really have any potential to hurt him. Sure, Hay could nom him, but every other person in the house would get evicted over him anyway so it doesn't even matter. The only thing he'd have to worry about is Hay winning every single comp from now until the end and that's virtually impossible.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 6

I'm actually surprised that Angela doesn't shave her face being a model and all. Isn't that something that model's commonly do?

And even though Sam is hairstylist - most hairstylists learn more than just hair when they go to school. Most, if not all, learn all aspects of cosmetology which includes skincare and Sam likes to share her wealth of knowledge (and as we know, that stuff is fun for her).  I think she just gets bored and looks for stuff to do and that stuff to her is fun.  Early on she kinda ragged on one of the guy wanting them to let her do something to them (I think it was JC)

• Love 5
12 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

It's not this week. It's pretty much going to have to be next week if they're having one, and AG did say they were. She is known to lie though so who knows.

Well, the finale is three weeks from tonight, there'll finally be seven people after tomorrow night, so I think there has to be a DE:

Sept 6th= 8 down to 7

Sept 13th= 7 down to 5

Sept 18th-19th= 5 down to 4

Sept ???=4 down to 3

Sept 26th= Finale night

I forget how the last two evictions before the finale work (you'd think after watching for eight years that I'd know). I know one is halfway through the week, and I think the other is a day or two after. But yeah, there'll definitely be a DE. 

• Love 1
55 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

The same thing happened with Rockstar vs. Kaitlyn. He knew Kaitlyn leaving was worse for him, but he didn't push the issue. 

Now, don't get me wrong, the difference between Kaitlyn and Rockstar and Haleigh and Scottie isn't huge for him, but still. 

Tyler may make a move today to talk to KC and Angela about keeping Scottie. During Scotties awkward pitch, he never mentioned who he would go after if he stayed. It should be JC, who really betrayed him but Scottie said he doesn't necessarily believe Fessy. If he had given Tyler some nugget of who he would go after, Tyler may think about getting a consensus from Brett and the girls on switching the vote. 

Today could be very important . Scottie plans to have the same boring talk with Kc and Angela. Angela may ask him who he would put up.

Could be an interesting day. Hope its an interesting day for and interesting Thursday !

18 minutes ago, gunderda said:

I'm actually surprised that Angela doesn't shave her face being a model and all. Isn't that something that model's commonly do?

And even though Sam is hairstylist - most hairstylists learn more than just hair when they go to school. Most, if not all, learn all aspects of cosmetology which includes skincare and Sam likes to share her wealth of knowledge (and as we know, that stuff is fun for her).  I think she just gets bored and looks for stuff to do and that stuff to her is fun.  Early on she kinda ragged on one of the guy wanting them to let her do something to them (I think it was JC)

Most of Angela's modeling is print work. Imperfections are easily photo shopped . Agree about Sam' learning all aspects of cosmetology and micro planing is not bad for the skin. She may just rather wait and have it done in a salon !!

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Well, the finale is three weeks from tonight, there'll finally be seven people after tomorrow night, so I think there has to be a DE:

Sept 6th= 8 down to 7

Sept 13th= 7 down to 5

Sept ???=4 down to 3

Sept 26th= Finale night

I forget how the last two evictions before the finale work (you'd think after watching for eight years that I'd know). I know one is halfway through the week, and I think the other is a day or two after. But yeah, there'll definitely be a DE. 

Isn't there always 3 on finale night though? The 3rd person leaves the house live and joins the jury on stage - leaving the final 2 in the house. 

• Love 1
56 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

I definitely agree that it would be better for Tyler if Scottie stayed over Haleigh, but I'm not sure about the Rockstar vs Kaitlyn eviction. He was having to put in a LOT (!!!) of maintenance time with her, and she was capable of / likely to go off like a cheap pistol at any time. Rockstar was a solid vote for the other side, but required zero of his time and energy, was useless in comps, and was completely predictable. Being able to accurately predict how a given houseguest will vote / behave, is a valuable asset, all things being relative.

And yes, unlike Derrick, he doesn't treat his alliance like a (mostly) benevolent dictatorship, even though he's clearly the HBIC. (Sorry, JC!) He lays out what he wants and more importantly why they should want it too, but if they disagree, he's willing to go along. The lack of drama and strong-arming within L6 has been a major factor in their success imo.

• Love 13
3 minutes ago, gunderda said:

Isn't there always 3 on finale night though? The 3rd person leaves the house live and joins the jury on stage - leaving the final 2 in the house. 

Yeah, that's why I specified 4 down to 3 at some point the week before. The final 3 are always in the house for the last week (or six days or something).  I just don't when the eviction from 4 to 3 is exactly. I'm pretty sure next Thursday is the DE, but then they need to still cut two more people during that time.

Actually...never mind, I'm dumb. 4 down to 3 will then be on the 20th, the last Thursday of the show. I can't math right. So there'll be the middle of the week eviction likely on the 18th and then the final eviction before finale night on the 20th, leaving three people in the house until then. I think the 23rd will be the obligatory clip show. At least, I think that's how it works. How do I always forget the final two week schedule? 

41 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Yeah, that's why I specified 4 down to 3 at some point the week before. The final 3 are always in the house for the last week (or six days or something).  I just don't when the eviction from 4 to 3 is exactly. I'm pretty sure next Thursday is the DE, but then they need to still cut two more people during that time.

Actually...never mind, I'm dumb. 4 down to 3 will then be on the 20th, the last Thursday of the show. I can't math right. So there'll be the middle of the week eviction likely on the 18th and then the final eviction before finale night on the 20th, leaving three people in the house until then. I think the 23rd will be the obligatory clip show. At least, I think that's how it works. How do I always forget the final two week schedule? 

i'm dumb too. i was looking at your countdown and totally missed that it said "7 down to 5"  haha

I had a feeling I was missing something...

So yes you're schedule works with a DE at some point. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Lady Calypso said:

Sept 6th= 8 down to 7

Sept 13th= 7 down to 5

Sept ???=4 down to 3

Sept 26th= Finale night

This is what I was thinking the scheduled worked out to as well. The 5 down to 4 is usually that special "surprise" eviction that they do on Monday- and the feeds are usually down from Monday- to which I believe they air the eviction either that night or Tuesday night and the feeds are down from Monday afternoon to Wednesday after the episode airs on the West Coast- then when we come back they've already done at least the HOH- usually Veto as well. And then that Thursday episode is September 20th- where they do the Veto Ceremony & Eviction Live to go down to 3 people.  

I'm assuming that last full week we are going to get a bunch of Big Brother Episodes- isn't it usually- Sunday HOH & Nominations- Monday Surprise Eviction- Wednesday new HOH & Nominations- Thursday Veto, Ceremony & Eviction then we usually get that Clip Show Episode on Friday- then nothing until the Finale- which is so annoying because they have all 3 of the competitions on the finale that is only 90 minutes- and we never have enough time for reunion stuff. It's all jammed packed with competitions. 

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, Growsonwalls said:

Its a touchy issue for some women. It's sort of like telling a woman with cellulite "hey you really ought to try this support hose that I have." 

YES. I shave on occasion, and know other women do, but if anyone ever suggested to me that I needed to (no matter how truthful or well intentioned they may be) I'd be all kinds of offended, hurt, EMBARRASSED. NFW, and any woman should know better.

• Love 7
32 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

I'm assuming that last full week we are going to get a bunch of Big Brother Episodes- isn't it usually- Sunday HOH & Nominations- Monday Surprise Eviction- Wednesday new HOH & Nominations- Thursday Veto, Ceremony & Eviction then we usually get that Clip Show Episode on Friday- then nothing until the Finale- which is so annoying because they have all 3 of the competitions on the finale that is only 90 minutes- and we never have enough time for reunion stuff. It's all jammed packed with competitions. 

I...can't remember? I don't think it's a whole bunch. Taking a look at last season's schedule, though, there was an additional Friday episode since they didn't do the Sunday episode. Actually, it seems like they replace the final Sunday episode for the Friday one.

As far as I remember, the Sunday episode will be HOH and Noms, Wednesday episode will be the Veto, include the Surprise Eviction and then the next HOH comp, the Thursday episode will have the Veto and the Eviction, and then the Friday episode will be the Clip Show and the start of the first part of the final HOH competition. 

Big Brother finale this year should have been two hours. There is enough material to satisfy a two hour finale. 

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Big Brother finale this year should have been two hours. There is enough material to satisfy a two hour finale. 

I agree- it's kind of annoying that we get 3 months of the show- with more then half of them being completely oblivious to what is going on in the show- well this time more like just The Hive- LMAO- but it always annoys me that we don't get more reveals and reactions from the HG's about what happened- instead we have to get bits and pieces from interviews afterwards. 

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

ITA; as compared to other weeks, Tyler’s reticence to so much as discuss eviction alternatives is notable - suspicious, even.  L6 usually goes back and forth hashing out the alternatives several times, even when they’re already solidly on course with a particular plan of action.  Has me wondering if possibly Tyler has the equivalent of an October Surprise against Hay cooking in his back pocket, to spring on the other HGs Wednesday evening or Thursday day.

• Love 1

It doesn't help that when Scottis finally managed to talk some game to Tyler last night, Scottie apparently told Tyler his target next week would be...Haleigh. 

Can't really blame Tyler for not wanting to stick his neck out for him. 

Edited by mooses
  • Love 5

Angela has reasons not to trust Sam. Sam had made many comments against the women, complaining about their flirting, wearing makeup, suggesting Tyler not sleep with Angela etc. 

I know women do shave their faces but I tried it once and got a nasty rash. I wouldn’t do it on TV. 

I think Tyler is just getting bored with both Haleigh and Scotty ( mostly Hay) endlessly coming to his room and pleading their case.

Edited by Madding crowd
  • Love 2
14 minutes ago, mooses said:

It doesn't help that when Scottis finally managed to talk some game to Tyler last night, Scottie apparently told Tyler his target next week would be...Haleigh. 

Can't really blame Tyler for not wanting to stick his neck out for him. 

That may be what he thinks Tyler wants to hear, but that doesn't lend him any credibility, really. He's in a tough position, and there's no great deal he can make, but if he realizes JC is annoying everyone, at least throw JC's name out. It would be slightly more realistic.

Edited by CrazyDog
  • Love 1

I think another part of why Tyler isn't fighting on the eviction this week is because he's been planting the Haleigh/Sam rivalry seeds for a while. He's been encouraging the rivalry to continue so that, if Haleigh wins HOH on Thursday, she could put up Sam, rather than two of his alliance members. And since Haleigh is part of The Hive, Formerly Known as Sacred Six Formerly Knowing as FOUTTE, she's likely to do exactly that.

12 hours ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

I don't know that Sam was being purposefully rude. I think if anything, she's guilty of being kind of clunky about it. Where she goes "wrong", so to speak, is not taking Angela's no for what it was and continuing to press the issue. She should have just dropped it.

Yeah, the main issue is that it's Sam, who has been known to belittle women's appearances and doing it very blatantly. I think Sam's intentions are good and she does think she means well, but how she presents it, combined with past behaviour, makes it very condescending. Unfortunately, when it comes to Sam, it's hard to not be annoyed by the little comments like that. For some, they would be ok. For others, they would not be. It's just something that Sam needs to be aware of because the way she says things can piss people right off. 

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, CrazyDog said:

That may be what he thinks Tyler wants to hear, but that doesn't lend him any credibility, really. He's in a tough position, and there's no great deal he can make, but if he realizes JC is annoying everyone, at least throw JC's name out. It would be slightly more realistic.

Also, Haleigh would be gone if Scottie stays this week! 

I just think Scottie isn't very good at this game. He tried to be a rat, but never fully committed. Then he wanted to be a fixture in his crush's alliance, but was perceived as being too sneaky because he tried to play too many angles that he couldn't hide or handle. And he couldn't even figure out that Haleigh/Fessy were a thing. 

I know Super Fans don't have to be good at this game, but is he truly a Super Fan or just your run-of-the-mill, I've-seen-a-few-seasons Big Brother fan and his geeky archetype just makes less people question it? 

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, Madding crowd said:

I know women do shave their faces but I tried it once and got a nasty rash. I wouldn’t do it on TV. 

Sam was actually correct in that score; much less skin irritation with a cold water shave vs. a hot water shave.  The trade-off is you have to cold water shave more frequently - less of the facial hair follicle’s length is cut off on each shave, so the five o’clock shadow starts popping up quicker.

2 minutes ago, Madding crowd said:

I think Tyler is just getting bored with both Haleigh and Scotty ( mostly Hay) endlessly coming to his room and pleading their case.

I know Tyler is; he’s irritated with AND perplexed by both Block noms (especially Hay) constantly hanging out in the HoHR talking at him, instead of lobbying the other HGs for votes - considering that as HoH, Tyler doesn’t even have a vote this week.  But:

1. Hay keeps her ass planted in the HoHR a significant amount of the time, badgering Tyler about whether she or Scottie is the “real target” this week - which is pretty much a useless expenditure of energy, since Hay probably won’t believe any answer Tyler gives her.
  2. This leads to Scottie hanging out in the HoHR because he’s getting paranoid about how much time Hay is spending up there, and Scottie wants to know what their conversation was about.

And I expect all Hay’s and Scottie’s tag-teaming is triply annoying to Tyler because - between the two of them plus JC’s and Brett’s constant showmance talk-blocking attempts - Tyler and Angela rarely get any quality time alone together these days.  ;>

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, mooses said:

I know Super Fans don't have to be good at this game, but is he truly a Super Fan or just your run-of-the-mill, I've-seen-a-few-seasons Big Brother fan and his geeky archetype just makes less people question it? 

He is. He changed his answer from his favourite houseguest being Evel Dick to Chicken George. 

I just think he really sucks. Taran Armstrong on RHAP described it best: Scottie is playing like he is watching the live feeds in the Big Brother house. He's really gotten worse from the potential he had early on. The moment he threw a vote onto Swaggy and people figured it out immediately (he only got lucky because he also won HOH that night) was when I realized he may not be a good player. I was just proven further as each week passed. 

The fact that he has done nothing to change his game since reentering the house is just sad. I understand that there was no possible way for him to have changed his position. He was still going to be a target and he was never going to reach F2 without a lot of help. However, he could have changed his position THIS WEEK by talking to Tyler more. He chose to stick by Haleigh, and he basically acted so casual about the HOH competition that was supposed to be his life or death comp. He chose to be giggly about the whole situation and...yeah, I love Scottie as a person but he sucks as a player. I wish we could combine JC's hardcore gaming (I mean, at least he's trying) with Scottie's genuinely likable personality, and we'd have another good player in the game.

• Love 5

My favorite parts of the Scottie & Tyler dumpster fire of a conversation from last night (just to clarify- dumpster fire on Scottie's part) was when Scottie told Tyler all about Hayleigh and her 5 Final 2 deals and Tyler's response was "5 Final 2s? Fuck that!" - I laughed so hard. 

Also, kept laughing because Scottie was telling Tyler ALL the things he learned in the Jury house- and everything Tyler already knew- and a few things that Scottie was telling him were wrong and Tyler knows that they are wrong. The only thing that conversation did was help Tyler craft his GBM and what he should point out with his "Hardcore Bulletpoints". 

• Love 11
Just now, SiobhanJW said:

Also, kept laughing because Scottie was telling Tyler ALL the things he learned in the Jury house- and everything Tyler already knew- and a few things that Scottie was telling him were wrong and Tyler knows that they are wrong. The only thing that conversation did was help Tyler craft his GBM and what he should point out with his "Hardcore Bulletpoints". 

I just....Scottie is so pissing me off. He's so excited to have all this information that he doesn't understand that he should...y'know....NOT share it! Or lie about it! Tell everyone that the jury loves Angela! That would get her evicted quickly, which would have potentially helped Haleigh or Scottie. Talk to Brett and get him to work with you, even if you're betrayed by his decision to screw you with Fessy. Rope in someone, anyone, and get them to keep you! Just...just play the goddamn game. 

• Love 10
12 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

He is. He changed his answer from his favourite houseguest being Evel Dick to Chicken George. 

I just think he really sucks. Taran Armstrong on RHAP described it best: Scottie is playing like he is watching the live feeds in the Big Brother house. He's really gotten worse from the potential he had early on. The moment he threw a vote onto Swaggy and people figured it out immediately (he only got lucky because he also won HOH that night) was when I realized he may not be a good player. I was just proven further as each week passed. 

The fact that he has done nothing to change his game since reentering the house is just sad. I understand that there was no possible way for him to have changed his position. He was still going to be a target and he was never going to reach F2 without a lot of help. However, he could have changed his position THIS WEEK by talking to Tyler more. He chose to stick by Haleigh, and he basically acted so casual about the HOH competition that was supposed to be his life or death comp. He chose to be giggly about the whole situation and...yeah, I love Scottie as a person but he sucks as a player. I wish we could combine JC's hardcore gaming (I mean, at least he's trying) with Scottie's genuinely likable personality, and we'd have another good player in the game.

It's interesting to see the different parallels that the "superfans" have taken in this game with Scottie & Tyler. Scottie announcing he is one- just totally has no idea what is going on at all times- has completely lost the plot. Whereas Tyler who has hidden that he's a Superfan has had Uber control of the game the whole time- Tyler is far more dangerous then Scottie ever has been in the game. If Tyler was open with this at the beginning I really don't think he would have lasted this long- yes he was always a top target because of his competition prowess- but even his allies think he doesn't know the game very well and just picking it up as he goes along- if they knew he knew what these end games are like and knew what he needs to do in his GBM's and his final speeches they would want him out ASAP. 

I'm curious to see Tyler's HOH Vlog which I believe should be released today- I hope the internet asked some good questions- and we can get some insight into exactly what he's thinking of doing down the stretch- yeah I know he's said stuff in his DR's but we don't know when that was filmed. I'm hoping it's not just a bunch of questions about Him & Angela and whatever is going on romantically- if it's game related between the two of them fine. 

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 5
24 minutes ago, mooses said:

Also, Haleigh would be gone if Scottie stays this week! 

He must be assuming a twist or reset week happening that saves them both, but still. I blame sleep deprivation that that didn't totally sink in, lol. Oh boy, I'm an honorary FOUTTE member now. Must suck down about 3 more cups of coffee.

He's just an odd one. I still think there's a chance he stays, and I hope the votes flip to keep him. We'll see what happens today.

Edited by CrazyDog
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, CrazyDog said:

He's just an odd one. I still think there's a chance he stays, and I hope the votes flip to keep him. We'll see what happens today.

I don't want Scottie to stay, actually. I've just retyped this several times with several different opinions but as much as Haleigh annoys me, I'd much rather her than Scottie. I don't see Scottie getting better at the game. I see him a target next week and if not, then he's just Tyler's minion. I see him being used and him allowing it to happen. I don't see him fighting to play the game without Haleigh around. 

At least with Haleigh, she's really trying. She's not the best player but she's trying. She's annoying as all hell and I loathe her edit on the show that'll guarantee her a spot in the top three for AFP, if not the entire win, but I see her as a better gameplayer than Scottie. 

Ok... also, Fessy will be driven mad with Haleigh still in the house, now with Brett.

"SHE'S PROBABLY SPENDING FIVE HOURS ON THE HAMMOCK WITH HIM."

• Love 5
9 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

Low-key, Fessy's aggro at this is one of my favorite things that happened this season.

Five hours, you guys. FIVE HOURS.

There are so many good things to come out of this season. Some of my favourite, besides Fessy's hammock stuff:

"I just had a vision!"

Just the entirety of Rockstar's fight with Brett.

Kaitlyn's "I CAN'T LIFT IT!"

Winston's crazy eyes. There's a clip of the houseguests last week making fun of Winston's not so subtle attempts to talk game secretly in the storage room.

Sambot.

An underrated favourite moment was Scottie's probable irrational freak-out over Steve's opinion about Nicolas Cage and Ghost Rider. I know it's something most might have forgotten about, but Scottie's serious passion over explaining why Nic Cage is a shitty actor and why Ghost Rider is a shitty movie, followed by Steve explaining the entire plot of Ghost Rider without it actually connecting to the original point about Nic Cage's acting has got to be one of the funniest arguments this season. 

• Love 18
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

An underrated favourite moment was Scottie's probable irrational freak-out over Steve's opinion about Nicolas Cage and Ghost Rider. I know it's something most might have forgotten about, but Scottie's serious passion over explaining why Nic Cage is a shitty actor and why Ghost Rider is a shitty movie, followed by Steve explaining the entire plot of Ghost Rider without it actually connecting to the original point about Nic Cage's acting has got to be one of the funniest arguments this season. 

THIS.  This was GOLDEN. 

40 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

He is [super fan]. He changed his answer from his favourite houseguest being Evel Dick to Chicken George. 

No he isn't.  No super fan has Chicken George or Evel Dick as a favorite houseguest.  

• Love 7
12 minutes ago, Wings said:

No he isn't.  No super fan has Chicken George or Evel Dick as a favorite houseguest.  

You’d be surprised at the amount of love Dick gets from long-time BB viewers. 

• Love 4
20 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Winston's crazy eyes. There's a clip of the houseguests last week making fun of Winston's not so subtle attempts to talk game secretly in the storage room.

That was my favorite- I think it was the night Angela won her first HOH- they were reminiscing and Brett's reenactment of Winston trying to get people into the storage room to talk game had me in stitches. Brett with his eyes wide open- aggressively pointing. I was crying.

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

That was my favorite- I think it was the night Angela won her first HOH- they were reminiscing and Brett's reenactment of Winston trying to get people into the storage room to talk game had me in stitches. Brett with his eyes wide open- aggressively pointing. I was crying.

I actually went to search on Reddit for it. It was a week and a half ago, actually, during Angela's second HOH.

The reenactment happens about a minute in. 

• Love 7
4 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:
16 hours ago, Growsonwalls said:

Earlier today Sam insisted on shaving Angela's face.

I'm sorry, but I full on belly laughed at this lol.

Me too.  Sam should have said "C'mon Angela! Quit being so sensitive! It's not like you have a big ol' Magnum PI mustache, it's just a cute little John Waters mustache.  I'll jus melt down some of JC's ear wax in the kitchen and we can give the whole house waxing treatments!"

• Love 2
33 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

You’d be surprised at the amount of love Dick gets from long-time BB viewers. 

I am aware, but I don't call them super fans, I call them assholes.  :>

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Lady Calypso said:

Would you happen to have a handy link to this, please?

• Love 2